Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

"Mount up, babydoll!" he said.

At last understanding, Christine squealed and leapt to her feet. She pulled up her skirt and wiggled her hungry red beaver at him. She needed a trim. With a wish, all her pubes fell out, then an arrow-shaped landing strip grew in their place.

"Are you really going to fuck me Mr. Phillips?" she asked eagerly.

"You bet your sweet ass I'm going to fuck you, Christine!' he exclaimed, reaching around to grab said ass. "It really is your only hope of earning an A in this class and you've shown such improvement in your attitude this afternoon, it'd be a shame if you didn't get an A."

He squeezed her asscheek and turned her around. He wanted Hillary to be able to she Christine's face while she was getting her brains fucked out. Having the full length of her glossy black hair swishing along his bare chest appealed as well. He stripped of his shirt.

"Straddle my legs and put your hands on my knees, Christine," Kyle instructed.

She giggled and obeyed. He reached around and stroked the landing strip he had grown for her, then diddled her swollen clit. She squirmed and squealed. She reached down and stroked the underside of his cock. Kyle put his hands on her hips, the wishbone tucked between two fingers, and encouraged her to ease herself down, guiding his cock head between her cuntlips. She was hot, wet and slick and she slid down onto him with a little cry.

"Hmmmmm!" she said, wiggling her hips as her ass cheeks pressed his thighs and belly. "Oh ... oh Mr. Philips! So good!"

Kyle growled in contentment, then reached up with one hand to squeeze her right tit. He saw that Hillary was watching them out of the corner of her eye as she wrote on the board. Kyle chuckled, wishing that she would get enflamed with jealousy and shame and lust. He wanted her to be very uncomfortable.

"Earn that A, Christine!" Kyle encouraged. "Show me how hard you're willing to work for it!"

"Yes, Mr. Philips!" she exclaimed, lifting herself up and down, pistoning on his shaft. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck you make me so horny! So horny! So fucking horny! Ayeee!"

She just kept pounding and pounding, slamming herself down on his lap, slamming his cock deep into her cunt. Kyle noticed that Hillary was staring openly now, slack jawed, drooling.

"Do your ... assignment ... Hillary!" he yelled out.

"I ... I need to go to the bathroom," his transformed teacher complained. "I ... I soaked my panties!"

Christine started swiveling her hips forward and back, keeping Kyle's cock from popping out of her with her hand. It felt so good Kyle nearly went off.

"Just pull them down, you stupid cunt!" Kyle yelled at Hillary. "I'm busy getting laid!"

He grabbed hold of Christine's hips and started thrusting up and forward hard, meeting each of Christine's down and back thrusts. Christine was crying out continuously now, the pitch of her voice rising and falling with each rhythmic impact.

"You're gonna cum hard now, Christine!" he told her, feeling that he was close. "You're gonna cum harder than you ever dreamed possible!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Christine agreed, shuddering like an out of balance washing machine. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Kyle's rocket blasted off, shooting his spunk up into his ecstatic classmate as she gave a triumphant yelp.

At last, Christine whimpered and collapsed on the teacher's desk. Kyle lay back in the chair, panting and grinning. It was a mighty good fuck. And the wishbone had done a number on Christine. Almost as strong as with Erika, even though he hadn't said mind-blowing.

And then Kyle realized that he wasn't holding the wishbone. His heart stopped and he sat bolt up, eliciting a whimper of protest from the exhausted Christine. He looked down beside the chair, and his heart started again. It was there on the floor. He pushed the seat back and squatted to grab it as Christine fell to the ground.

"Hey!" Christine objected as he clutched the precious bone.

"Aw shut up," he said, and she did. "You got yours."

But then he realized that she had cum like she had without any magical assistance. He grinned, swelling with pride. It had been all him. He looked down at Christine's kneeling, dejected form. He patted her head.

"You're a good little slut, aren't you Christine," he said as the bone throbbed in his hand.

The well-fucked Japanese girl looked up and smiled winsomely and nodded eagerly.

"I guess you can talk again then," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Philips!" she said. "Thank you for EVERYTHING!"

Kyle chuckled. Hillary sighed. Kyle looked up and saw that she had filled one board and was working on another. Her panties were around her ankles. Her spelling had become atrocious!

"Hey, Hillary!" he asked. "What's up with your assignment? That's not how you spell clitoris!"

The blonde shrugged.

"I ain't so good at spellin' and stuff," she confessed. "I'm just a stupid cunt."

Kyle remembered his outburst while fucking Christine. It must have happened before he dropped the wishbone. He chuckled.

"That's right, you are," he agreed. "Dumb as a brick. No wonder you're failing."

Hillary sighed and nodded and kept writing on the board, the words looking less and less intelligible with every line. Kyle reveled in what his condescending, overbearing teacher had become. It made him horny.

It was only minutes since the biggest orgasm of his 18 year old life, but he wanted more already. Hadn't the demon said something about using the bone making the user unusually virile? He was certainly feeling it. He was tempted to pound Hillary, but he was having too much fun fucking with her head at the moment. He turned to Erika, who still sprawled on the floor and grinned wickedly. There were plenty of girls to fuck. That was never going to be a problem for him again!

"Christine, help Erika get naked!" he said. "It's her turn to earn an A!"

Christine giggled and scampered over to the loopy goth girl and started stripping off her shoes and pants. Erika gurgled and gawked at her. She was stupider than Hillary. That wouldn't do. Kyle wished her mind back. Not her original mind, of course, but the mind of the horny slut who had been helping Christine suck his dick before her orgasm. She sat up with a wicked grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.