Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

"What is going on in this school today?" Moran demanded from the doorway. "You two get off him this instant!"

The girls startled in his lap, looked sheepish and started to get up.

"Stay where you are, girls," Kyle said. "This bitch can't tell you what to do. You're my sluts now and no one else can make you do anything."

The girls giggled and snuggled into him again. The teacher flew into a rage.

"Now you listen up, Kyle Phillips!" she sputtered "I'm the teacher, you're the student and that means..."

"No, Hillary Moran," said Kyle, clutching the wishbone. "I'm the teacher, you're the student and that means you need to shut up and behave!"

The teacher froze, clearly very confused and growing more embarrassed by the moment. Erika and Christine giggled cruelly, not knowing what was going on but not worrying about it. The derision of her 'classmates' made the new student with a teacher's body all the more ashamed of her outburst.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Phillips," she said. "I ... I don't know what came over me."

"Well, there's a reason you're in detention, Hillary." Kyle said. "You have very poor judgment."

'Hillary' looked abashed.

"Um, why exactly am I in detention, Mr. Phillips, sir?" she asked. "I seem to have forgotten ... a lot of things, actually."

"Well, that's reason enough, isn't it?" Kyle said. "You clearly need to be educated about a lot of things."

And then Kyle wished for Hillary Moran to develop a raging schoolgirl crush on him so that she had no desire not to stay after class with him. Kyle frowned thoughtfully. He certainly couldn't continue this game with Ms. Moran looking the way she did. But chubby as she was, if he shrunk her down to size she'd be falling out of her clothes. Not that she wouldn't end up naked eventually anyway, but the imp had said Satan wanted him to toy with her. Dressing her up as one of the young sluts that she was always criticized would certainly be funny. Just then, inspiration passed by in the form of Chesty Chelsea, quite possibly the sluttiest girl in school.

"Hillary, go out in the hall and tell Chelsea to come back here," Kyle said.

The confused teacher turned school girl did as she was told. Kyle scooted Erika and Christine of his laps to their great disappointment, and stood at the head of the class. Chelsea came in looking annoyed.

"So what did you want?" she asked Ms. Moran.

"Mr. Phillips said to call you," Hillary explained, pointing to Kyle.

Chelsea looked back and forth between the two.

"What?" she asked, confused as can be, and even more confused when she noticed the changes in Christine and Erika.

"I was just noticing your outfit, Chelsea," Kyle explained. "It's quite the ensemble! Do you think you'd like to wear something like that Hillary?"

Ms. Moran blushed furiously.

"I, well, I could never fit into something like that because I'm, well," she looked down at her large and elderly body. "And besides I'd be too embarrassed."

"Well, as for the first part, you never know what you can have if you just wish for it," he said, wishing for his erstwhile teacher to be an 18 year old hottie with a body that would fit Chelsea's outfit perfectly, then amending the wish so that the outfit would be a little too tight in all the right places.

Hillary transformed from head to toe, her hair becoming a long and lustrous blonde, her face a lovely portrait of uncertain youth, her body a wet dream. As her fat lumpy ass became much smaller and smoother, her skirt and bloomers fell down around her ankles. She squealed in a new voice, high and lilting rather than the gravelly rumble of Ms. Moran. She stood amazed, looking at her new body. Chelsea was dumbfounded as well. Erika and Christine, however, took everything in stride, just as Kyle had wished them to.

"Chelsea, you don't mind letting Hillary wear your clothes, do you?" Kyle said and wished. "Her old clothes just don't fit."

"Sure, Kyle, whatever you say!" she said. "I don't know what's going on here, but I'm glad to help!"

"But ... but I..." said Hillary as Chelsea began stripping.

"Now don't be ungracious, Hillary!" Kyle said. "Chelsea is doing you a big favor."

Hillary looked at the floor, her newly young cheeks shining with embarrassment at having been scolded by her crush.

"Yes, Mr. Philips," she said. "Thank you Chelsea."

"Now both of your strip down," said Kyle. "We need to start class."

The newly 18 Hillary did as instructed by her new teacher, though without the enthusiasm of Chelsea, and let her jacket and blouse fall to the floor, sporting a full-body blush and covering her exposed blonde-thatched bush with her hand. Her industrial-strength bra still hung onto her, the straps loose from weight loss but her mammoth tits keeping their tremendous size despite having changed in firmness and complexion.

'Loose the bra, Hillary, ' he instructed. "I can't teach you anything with your titties all constricted like that. My teaching philosophy is 'free the boobs und the mind will follow.'"

'"Yes, Mr. Phillips, '" she said, eyes down cast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.