Wishbone: Student Teaching - Cover

Wishbone: Student Teaching

Copyright© 2008 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The devil sends 18 year old Kyle the magical wishbone, on the condition that he teach his high school math teacher a special lesson.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Kyle entered Ms. Moran's classroom, clutching the wishbone, and was delighted to see that he hadn't misheard the old battleaxe. If anything could compensate for his missing out on the senior cheerleaders, Erika & Christine certainly qualified.

Christine Saeki had been the perfect little straight laced scholar that her Japanese-immigrant parents wanted her to be when they had started high school. Somewhere along the way to their senior year, though, she had rebelled big time and taken on a California party girl persona, right down to the accent. Recently she had cut off her long black hair, devastating her mother. Kyle didn't really like it either, since he'd always found Christine's hair sexy. No doubt she was failing math class just to piss off her parents. There was even a rumor going around school that she had given her father's business partner a blow job on the night of her 18th birthday to get back at him for giving her savings bonds instead of a car.

She was here now, wearing a schoolgirl's uniform despite the fact that their school had no uniform, especially not one with such a short skirt. She was talking a mile a minute on her cell, frequently punctuating the conversation with exclamations of 'Oh my fucking god!'. She looked up when Kyle entered the room and he smiled broadly at her. Christine rolled her eyes and turned away from him with a dismissive swing of her head.

The other detainee was Erika Jones, an acid-tongued goth chick who claimed she dressed slutty to make a political statement. Kyle suspected that political statement was 'hey, check out my tits and ass' which was a statement Kyle could certainly get behind. She was doodling in her sketchbook when Kyle walked in. She was less dismissive than Christine, but apparently only so that she could insult him.

"What you smiling about?" she asked. "You look like a fucking idiot."

"Oh, I just think this whole detention thing might wind up being funner than I expected," he said, openly ogling her chest.

"Whatever!" she said and went back to drawing a zombie decapitating Ms. Moran.

"No, really, I think we can have some fun with the old bitch," Kyle said. "Maybe we could have some fun together afterwards."

Erika sighed and rolled her eyes.

"In case you haven't noticed, Kyle, you're a dork," she said. "I don't do dorks."

"Oh I think you might," Kyle said. "I just wish your tits were bigger."

The little bone throbbed in his hand and Erika's tits swelled up inside her shirt. Her jaw dropped.

"Holy shit!" she said. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," Kyle smirked. "I wish you'd just forget that I did anything to you. Your tits have always been big like that. I wish you'd just accept whatever changes I make and not make a big deal about it."

Erika blinked, then looked confused.

"What?" she demanded.

"Oh, nothing," said Kyle, grinning from ear to ear.

"Weirdo," she muttered.

Kyle couldn't help smiling. The power felt great! He turned to Christine, gabbing away on the phone. That hair just really had to go. He wished for her not to notice, then wished her hair to grow, long and sleek, to just above her ass. Kyle grinned. The ass was kind of an anticlimax following the hair, though. He could fix that, and her assflesh swelled and bubbled as she babbled on oblivious. She could use a bit more leg, Kyle thought, and as her legs stretched upward a good five inches, her skirt remained the same length. With the help of her new ass pushing back, her skirt was now obscenely short. She gabbed on, oblivious.

Kyle looked back to Erika. She was still doodling. Surely she had better things to do. Kyle wished and she startled. She looked around to make sure no one was watching her and completely missed Kyle staring and grinning, thanks to his wish. She reached down and started stroking the crotch of her pants with her black-painted fingernails. A naughty smile cracked her lips, the most pleasant expression Kyle had ever seen on her face.

He turned back to Christine. Her prattle was getting annoying. Kyle decided to improve her conversation.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked her friend on the phone. "My tits. Do you like them? I was thinking maybe they were too small ... See, you haven't even noticed them. They are too small ... No, I'm not lezzing out on you ... though I really would like to eat your pussy. I think you'd probably let me if my tits were bigger. I bet if I played with my nipples more they'd grow ... Hello? ... Hello? ... Shannon? ... The bitch hung up on me!"

Kyle grinned and wished. Christine dialed his friend Bryan. Christine began playing with her nipples as she waited for him to pick up and, in accordance with Kyle's wish, her tits started to grow.

"Hello, Brian?" she said, holding the phone with her shoulder so her hands were free to massage her swelling rack. "This is Christine Saeki. I was calling because I had this dream last night about you where I was sucking your dick and I wanted to talk to you about it ... No really, it was like the hottest dream I ever had! When I woke up, my panties were totally soaked! ... Yeah, I didn't even know I liked you either, it just kind of happened all of a sudden, but oh my gawd just talking to you is making me so fucking horny! Do I make you horny Brian?... <giggle> In my dream, your cock was SO BIG! You pulled it out and I was, like, oh my god! And I didn't think it'd ever fit inside of me! But I wanted it! I wanted it so bad, and looking at it just made my knees weak, so I knelt down in front of you and reached out and touched it. It was so hot and so hard and it made my pussy just go gooshy! And I looked up at you and I asked you 'can I suck it?' and you were all 'you better, slut!' and I licked my lips and kissed it and it was so velvety on my lips. And you grabbed hold of my hair and I opened wide and, and, oh god, it felt even bigger in my mouth, but I wanted to get it all in. I was just drooling like crazy and you were pushing more and more of it into my mouth and god it made me so horny! You don't mind if I tell you about my dream, do you Brian?... <giggle> Is your cock big like in my dream? ... Are you getting hard for me, Brian? ... Oooooh Brian! God you make me so hot! My nipples are all pokey and my little red cunny is all wet! It's just like in my dream!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.