Monday Again - Cover

Monday Again

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Another chilly Monday, like any other winter's day. Linda's lunch plans are canceled at the last minute, but her husband has something - and someone - else in mind for her afternoon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

What is it about Mondays? The weather is cold, dreary. So it must be time for a story.

Linda walked into the Bar & Grill carrying a book to keep her company. Julie had called just 5 minutes ago to let her know that she couldn't make the lunch date. Oh well, Linda was hungry, had the afternoon off and a good book.

The hostess sat her at the requested back booth and gave her the menu. When asked what she'd like to drink, she thought, what the hell, and ordered a drink. The waitress left to get her drink, and after deciding on a meal, opened her book and became quickly engrossed.

Linda felt the eyes on her and assumed the waitress was back. Smiling, she looked up into the greenest eyes she had ever seen. They were deep set into a handsome face. A man that she did not know smiled down at her. His black hair was slightly long, and hung over his high forehead. His lips looked soft - his white teeth slightly crooked, but a beautiful smile. He was clean shaven, and wearing a charcoal gray suit with white shirt and black tie. He looked too professional to be the manager. Linda looked at him quizically, but still smiling.

"Hello. My name is Jim and I think we may know each other. The hostess said that you are alone, may I join you?"

Linda just stared at him. Who was this man? She'd remember those eyes anywhere and she was sure they had never met.

"You must have me confused with someone else ... I'm sure we do not know each other."

"Oh, we've never met, but we have chatted. I'm Jim - but you might know me better as MrReal."

"OH! Jim! What are you doing here? How did you know it was me?" They had met on a sex site but had only chatted. Linda and her husband were swingers, but no one knew that outside of the men they had met online. This man was someone that she had given up on meeting - he lived too far away. But oh, the conversations they had! He had the most wicked imagination and was able to get her wet with just a suggestion of what he would do to her. She vividly remembered his pictures and now blushed - or flushed? - with pleasure. His one and only face pic was in black and white and was offset. He had seen her face. And so much more. John, her husband, loved to take pictures of her with other men and of just her in sexual poses. Some were posted, some she only shared with the men she chatted with regularly. Some showed the kinkier side of her sexuality - Jim had seen them all.

"Sit, please! Why are you here? How... ?", Linda stammered. The waitress brought her drink. She took a long swallow, a deep breath, and tried to relax her shoulders. Everything about this man excited her but she never played without John. That was the agreement. Chatting was one thing - sex was another. She was uncomfortable even being in the same place with a man that knew her so intimately without John. She raised her eyes to him and told him so.

"I know. I called John this morning. We talked for quite awhile about his fantasy. The one where you are with a man, and go home to him used. He told me where you would be today. He arranged for Julie to cancel a few minutes before your lunch. He told me that you should call him."

Linda just stared at him. She couldn't believe this! John never told her about this. She took out her phone and dialed John. He answered on the first ring.

"Hi honey! Like your surprise?", his laughing voice was all she needed to hear. "Listen, I know we hadn't really discussed it completely but you know this has been a hot fantasy for me, and I know that you really want Jim. My only request is that when you come home, you tell me everything and that you don't clean up at all. Your toy bag is in the trunk and so is the camera. I'll see you tonight."

Linda just stared at the phone. After a few minutes of discussion, she closed the phone and looked at Jim. Then she smiled.

"Well, I DID shave my legs today..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.