The Preacher's Wife
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The preacher's wife was raised with strict moral principles, but there's a hot-blooded woman hidden inside. See what happens when a libertine stranger pushes all the right buttons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Reluctant   Cheating   Humiliation   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre  

Stepping into the dimly lit room, Jack Strong abruptly stopped, his hand covering his nose and mouth. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust and for him to get used to the stale, musky smell. He waited, and when his pupils dilated he scanned the large room. Only a few heads dotted the rows of empty seats. Walking slowly down the aisle, looking right and left, he found an area void of others and shuffled sideways past the upturned seats searching for one that was clean enough to sit on. He hoped the stickiness under his shoes was some sort of food substance, forcing the other alternatives from his mind. The seats were torn and dirty, some having loose arms or missing them altogether with dangerous metal waiting to draw blood from the careless ones. Jack stopped and bent forward, lowering the seat and peering into the darkness -- he was not careless. Then he slowly, carefully, sat into the chosen seat.

He waited, fidgeting, impatient for the movie to start. He hated this part -- sitting alone in a porn theater, self-consciously thinking that everyone was staring at him. But this was an ordinary event for Jack. As a traveling salesman, he was on one of his usual business trips to the city. The long drive was a pain, but it did have some advantages. There were no porn theaters in his small, ultra-conservative, farming town. A town that was so different from the city that it could have been a thousand miles away instead of a measly seventy. He moved there when he got married, and after his divorce had planned to leave the rural town, but the cost of living was so low he remained. After all, he was away so much of the time anyway. So when Jack went to the big city, he took advantage of what it had to offer.

The 45 year old man slumped down, trying not to be seen. He didn't want to look at the others, but he occasionally felt compelled to see if someone was staring at him. You can never be too careful. Twisting to the right, looking over his shoulder, a figure caught his eye -- a woman walking down the aisle. That in itself was odd, but this particular woman looked so out of place. She walked very slowly, carefully, her eyes not having adjusted yet. Jack studied her. She was young, no more than mid-twenties, and very homely looking. It wasn't that she was not pretty, but her blonde hair was tied up in an old woman's bun and her frumpy, plain dress had no shape, coming well below her knees. All the buttons that ran up the front of the dress were fastened -- all of them! -- from the hem to the neck. She got closer and Jack saw her face in the low light. His eyes opened wide and he sat up. His head slowly turned as she walked past him, his eyes dropping to her butt just barely wiggling under the dress. Leaning on the armrest, he lifted out of his seat and looked at her legs. "Nice," he muttered. Jack watched her awkwardly walk crablike in the row she selected until settling into the last seat -- the one against the far wall. She slouched down, never looking around, evidently trying to be inconspicuous and blend in with the furniture.

"Well, well, I'll be damned," he said under his breath, rubbing his chin.

Jack's eyes shifted to the front, squinting at the bright light of the movie starting. He watched the plot-less fucking and sucking, but kept glancing at the woman. Her eyes never left the big screen. All of a sudden he didn't care about being anonymous and got up, walked from his center seat to the aisle, and then down the aisle to the row the woman sat in. He took a deep breath and made his way past the upturned seats, plopping down next to her, not even bothering to see if the seat was clean.

The woman turned with a startled look which quickly became panic and then fear. Jumping to her feet, she tried to squeeze past Jack.

"What's your hurry, Mrs. Calligan?" Jack whispered.

"Please let me..." The woman froze, her hand going to her cheek. "H-How do you know my n-name?"

"You're the preacher's wife."

"But ... but..."

"Sit down, people are staring," Jack said without taking his eyes off her. The woman glanced around the mostly empty theater and quickly sat, her body twisted with the back of her head and shoulders pressed against the wall getting as far away from the stranger as possible. "That's better. Now tell me, what's a preacher's wife doing here?"

Jack watched the young woman's pained face as she tried to fabricate an explanation. But she wasn't accustomed to lying and couldn't come up with an excuse being caught red-handed.

"Never mind, let's just watch the movie," Jack said.

The preacher's wife turned back to the big screen, relieved she didn't have to answer. Nervous, she kept turning to look at Jack, but after a while the action on the screen demanded her full attention. Jack watched the movie, but often glanced at the woman intently staring wide-eyed, her breathing getting heavier. She was lovely and the light coming from the movie illuminated her flushed cheeks. Before too long, the woman let out a little sigh. Jack's gaze returned to the film and saw the actress fondling a cock.

Without taking his eyes off the screen, Jack leaned over and whispered in the preacher's wife's ear, "Do you like that?"

"Uh huh," she answered absentmindedly, lost in a world she was never able to explain to herself after returning from one of these trips to the city.

"Do you wish you were the girl?"

"Uh huh."

While the preacher's wife was engrossed in the action on the screen, Jack quietly unsnapped and unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. He grabbed the woman's hand and guided it to his dick. Her small fingers automatically wrapped around it and squeezed. Then she realized what had happened and jerked her hand away as if it had touched a red hot coal.

"Go on, I won't tell anyone," Jack said.

"No, please, I can't," she said, trying desperately to look away from the stranger's cock protruding obscenely from his pants, but her eyes were drawn to it.

Not counting the cocks in the porn movies she occasionally went to, it was the first dick she had ever seen other than her husband's. And she rarely saw his. The preacher was very strict about sex. To him, sex served two purposes. First, to make babies and, second, to relieve the desires implanted in man by Satan to tempt him to sin. The woman's role was simply to be a non-responsive receptacle. Therefore, sex in the preacher's home was infrequent and done in shame, always in the missionary position under the covers in the dark. The preacher would say, "Satan's calling," giving his wife the signal to slip her panties off under the covers and lift her flannel nightgown to her waist. He'd then get under the covers, between his wife's obediently spread legs. She'd clench her teeth and fight back the tears waiting for the pain. He'd pull the cock the Devil made hard through the slit in his boxers and unceremoniously stick it into his wife's dry hole. No foreplay -- no loving -- just a few in and out strokes until he climaxed. Then he'd replace his now soft dick back into his boxers, crawl to his side of the bed, and go to sleep. It was infrequent that the young wife accidentally saw her husband's penis, and it was for a fleeting second as her eyes dutifully darted away -- embarrassed, afraid of what her husband would say if he caught her looking.

But now there was a cock within reach, and the man didn't make her feel like it was wrong to look at it or touch it. She glanced at the actress on the screen playing with a cock and wanted to do it too. Her hand moved but stopped, grabbing her dress over her thigh, clutching the material tightly. No, don't do it! It's a sin. It's wrong. Be strong, she thought. But she looked at his dick again, her eyes lingering too long, and then she looked at her hand. She let out a little sigh, the same one Jack had heard while she watched the movie.

Jack waited, and then his hand was a blur as it flew over the armrest between them, snatching her arm so quickly she flinched. Gripping her tightly, he dragged her hand towards him, but she instinctively yanked her arm back. The short-lived tug-of-war began, her being no match for his overpowering strength. Her face turned red but the result was inevitable -- her hand was slammed onto his exposed cock. A burst of adrenalin allowed one more tug, but Jack pressed her hand down hard, trapping it. She tried to wiggle it free and that's when her willpower gave out. Her fingers were touching his cock. She wouldn't admit it, but she wanted to do it so badly it hurt. She'd been fighting those desires all her life, using the porn movies as an escape knowing she'd never get to do any of it for real. But her hand was touching the man's cock.

Her fingers moved, closing around the shaft, squeezing it. And then she sighed again, a sound Jack recognized. He carefully loosened his grip and then slowly moved his hand away. Hers remained in place, her fingers tightening around his cock, squeezing it, rubbing it, stroking it.

Jack stared into his lap, at the dainty hand slowly moving on his cock, at the glint of her gold wedding ring. He couldn't believe the preacher's wife was jerking him off in a dirty movie theater. Just the thought she was another man's wife was exciting, but to know she was the preacher's wife was so much more.

In a dreamlike state, the young wife kept glancing back at the screen to see what the actress was doing and tried to mimic her actions. When the actress used two hands, so did the preacher's wife. When the actress fondled the man's balls, the preacher's wife snaked her hand inside Jack's pants and did the same. But when the actress began licking the cock like an ice cream cone, the preacher's wife hesitated. She looked at the screen, then at Jack, then at his cock still in her grasp, then the screen again, and then Jack. When her gaze returned to his cock, Jack's gentle nudge on the back of her head was all the encouragement she needed. The preacher's wife lowered her face to Jack's lap and quickly licked the large cock-head protruding from her small fist. As soon as she had done it her head shot up and she looked around the theater to see if anyone had seen.

When the preacher's wife looked at Jack again he nodded towards the screen. Her jaw dropped. The actress was now sucking the cock, bobbing her head up and down. Before she had time to think, Jack pushed her head back into his lap. Her mouth opened on its own and captured his cock between her lips. Soon her head was moving up and down in Jack's lap while she sucked and licked his cock. Although it was her first time, she had seen enough porn movies to understand the basics.

Jack reached around her body and grabbed her right tit. She pushed his hand away, but never stopped sucking. Again and again Jack grabbed her, but she wouldn't let him touch her. After all, she was a married woman. The fact that his cock was in her mouth didn't even register.

The preacher's wife, lost in some kind of sexual dream, sucked the stranger's cock like she would lose it forever if she stopped. The strain of her leaning over caused her back to hurt so she shifted in her seat, dropping to her knees on the dirty floor. All thought of watching the movie was forgotten. The real thing was in her mouth and she was like a child on Christmas morning with a new toy.

Jack watched the top of the preacher's wife's head bob up and down in his lap. He still couldn't believe it was happening. But the feelings in his groin were real, and approaching the point of no return. He knew that if he didn't stop now he wouldn't be able to, but he didn't care. With his fingers clamped tight on the armrests, Jack jerked his hips up.

The preacher's wife was so engrossed with sucking a cock for the first time she didn't even realize when the first spurt of semen entered her mouth -- she kept sucking. But after the second one, she looked up with wide eyes at the man staring down at her. When the third load entered her mouth her head jerked back with such force it banged against the back of the seat in the next row.

Jack stared down at the stunned woman. Her lips were pressed tightly together and her cheeks puffed out. But Jack couldn't worry about it since he was in the middle of an orgasm. He quickly grabbed his cock just before it erupted again, spewing his white semen into the air. The preacher's wife's eyes followed the stream of sperm until she realized it was going to hit her. Shutting her eyes tight, she felt it splash onto her face. Her hands automatically went up, palms toward Jack, to protect her from more of the same. Jack smothered his cock with his other hand, capturing the rest of his sperm into his cupped palm.

Holding his shrinking cock, Jack looked down at the preacher's wife. She slowly dropped her hands and opened her eyes. Turning to the side, she lowered her head. Her lips parted and the slimy semen flowed in a long white stream until snapping and falling silently onto the floor. Then she spit a few times. Jack thought it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen -- the preacher's wife on her knees at his feet, some of his sperm on her face and in her hair, and his sperm pouring from her mouth.

The preacher's wife looked up at Jack, shocked at what she had done, her hands covering her face in shame. She quickly pulled her hands away and saw the white mess on her palm. She gasped and jumped to her feet, but froze when Jack's left foot slammed against the seat in front of him. She tried to climb over his leg but he grabbed her and flung her into her seat. She sat there in silence, rubbing the hip that bumped into the armrest, still tasting the sperm.

Jack wiped his sperm-covered hand on the seat cushion to his left, not caring if the next person to use it wasn't as careful as him. Then he looked at the preacher's wife trembling next to him and whispered, "That was great."

"Please let me go."

"Why, the movie is still on."

"I don't want to see it anymore. I just want to go home." Her head lowered and her eyes bored into her lap. "I don't know why I did that."

"Are you sorry you did?"

"Yes ... it was wrong."

"Why?"

"I'm married ... and it's a sin to enjoy sex."

"So you enjoyed it?" Jack asked with a glint in his eye. When she didn't answer he added, "Well, I enjoyed it."

The preacher's wife's head shot up and she studied the man next to her. The actors in the movies all seemed to enjoy having sex, but her husband didn't. Her parents were like that as well and, if it hadn't been for the fact that she was born, she would have thought they never had sex either. Since she was an only child she grew up thinking they tried it once and she was the result. But when she lay on her back in bed while her husband thrust his dick in and out of her, she had a desire to push back. She never did, knowing he would scold her for enjoying it. But this stranger said he did enjoy it.

"I liked it too," she admitted in a whisper hardly audible.

"Then let's enjoy the rest of the movie," Jack said, taking her left hand in his right.

The preacher's wife almost pulled her hand away, but she felt the need to hold his hand. She craved the intimacy that was missing in her life. Their clasped hands rested on her thigh, warming her body, making her feel loved -- and wicked.

While they watched the movie, Jack's hand gently squeezed hers. His hand was face up and hers down, fingers entwined. She allowed the intimacy and didn't even object when the back of his hand began sliding on her thigh. But when it pushed against the juncture of her tightly clenched legs, she yanked it away.

Jack noticed she didn't release his hand. He pulled her hand towards him and pressed it against the inside of his right thigh, and then switched hands, his left hand now on top of hers. Then he draped his right arm over her shoulders, pulling her body to him. She rested her head on his shoulder as if they were sweethearts. With his hand hanging over her shoulder, Jack cupped her breast. She tried to push his hand away with her free hand, but he was persistent and soon she relented.

It was the first time anyone caressed her breast. It surprised her that it felt good. But it did. Soon the preacher's wife was moaning softly, almost purring.

Jack's cock was still sticking out of his pants. He pulled the preacher's wife's hand from his thigh and laid it on his cock. Her hand automatically grasped it, squeezing it with her fingers. Jack's left hand was now free which he used to open the top buttons of the woman's button-down dress. Before the preacher's wife realized what was happening, Jack's right hand slipped into the now open dress onto her bra-covered tit. She lazily glanced down at the hand inside her dress and then her eyes went back to the screen. An actress was taking on two guys at once, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. When Jack's hand slipped under the bra and cupped her bare breast, the preacher's wife squeezed his cock harder. Even her husband had never fondled her breast.

Jack nudged her head off his shoulder and turned towards her, nibbling on her earlobe. She closed her eyes for a moment and swooned, succumbing to an arousal she had never felt and didn't understand. Jack's free hand went unnoticed as it unbuttoned the bottom part of her dress, from the hem to the waist. She was lost in the stimulus of his hand on her breast, his teeth nipping her earlobe and his tongue probing inside her ear canal, her hand on his now hard cock, and the fucking and sucking on the screen.

Jack didn't want to startle the woman by having the front of her dress fall away from her body, so he left a few buttons intact at her midsection. He looked at her now exposed body and saw her plain white bra with his hand inside one cup and her white cotton panties. But when Jack pressed his hand between her thighs, the preacher's wife snapped out of her sexual trance and bolted upright. She violently pushed his hands away, pulled the bottom two halves of her dress together and held them between her clamped legs, and pulled the top part together.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed, clutching her dress against her chest.

"Just returning the favor," Jack whispered.

"What favor?" she asked, her whisper louder than his.

"You made me feel good so I want to make you feel good."

"I ... I shouldn't be enjoying this. It's a sin."

Jack was flabbergasted. The woman was watching a porn movie and had just given him a blow-job. He couldn't understand why she would say it was a sin for her to enjoy what they were doing. He decided to use another tactic.

"It's a sin not to feel pleasure."

"What! Why do you say that?"

"God designed our bodies so that we would enjoy the touch of another person. God filled us with love, and wants us to love each other in ways that give us pleasure. Why are you going against God's will?"

"I'm not going against the Lord. It's Satan's doing, not the Almighty's."

"Nonsense! And I can prove it."

"You can? How?"

"If you allow me to touch you in a certain place ... a place that God created ... it will give you pleasures you have never known. If it doesn't I will leave the theater and you'll never see me again. But you have to let me touch you there."

The preacher's wife thought about it for a moment. Could the stranger be right? After all, God did create her body. When the stranger's hand fondled her breast it felt great. Why would the Lord have provided sensitive nerves in that area if he didn't want her to enjoy the caress? She still thought her desires were Satan's attempt to make her sin, which she gave into by going to the dirty movie, but this was different. There was only one way to find out if the stranger was right.

"Where would you touch me?" she asked, her voice soft, her eyes lowered.

"You're going to have to trust me."

"Where?!"

"Between your legs."

"Oh-my-gosh, I couldn't!"

"That's where God put your very special place. That's where He expected you to be touched."

The preacher's wife was troubled. She was still aroused and the stranger was confusing her. She thought he was going to ask to touch her breast again. After all, that sort of felt good. But he wanted to touch her vagina. How could she let anyone touch her there? Her husband never would, so how could she allow the stranger to do it? But he said he'd leave if she let him try and it wasn't pleasurable. She knew how much it hurt when her husband put his penis in there. There's no way touching her there would give her pleasure. No way! But the man filled her mind with doubt. She needed to know if he was lying or if her entire upbringing was a lie. And if he was lying to her, she'd have the satisfaction of telling him so and be free of him. He'd leave and she'd be able to return home to the life she understood.

"Okay, but you'll leave when I tell you I'm not enjoying it, right?"

"Deal. Now I'll--"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." Jack made the gesture on his chest. "Now I'll show you. Relax your legs."

Jack pulled the dress out from between her thighs but only enough to have access. He didn't want her to panic. As it was, her body was trembling. He turned and pressed his mouth to her ear, whispering reassuringly not to worry, to relax, and that she was going to enjoy it. He wanted to distract her as much as he could while he got into position. While whispering in her ear, and occasionally caressing it with his teeth and tongue, Jack slipped his left hand under the waistband of her panties. Her body tensed, but she didn't push him away.

Jack's fingers traveled over the abundant bush of pubic hair until they found the beginning of her slit. Her thighs were still together, but that didn't foil Jack. He slipped a finger into the slit right onto her clitoris. The preacher's wife audibly gasped when he made contact, and her body jerked. He began a slow, gentle, circular motion with his finger.

The preacher's wife breathed deeper, little sighs escaping from her. Jack kept whispering in her ear how good he was going to make her feel and reached around with his right hand, sliding it into her bra cup. She put her hand over her bra, but not to remove Jack's hand. Instead, she pressed his hand against her tit. While Jack squeezed her breast, his other hand was busy between her legs, which had parted, giving Jack better access. Sliding his finger down her slit and into her pussy-hole, he dragged it back up onto her clit. Each time he did it his finger got wetter, the lubrication titillating her clit more.

The preacher's wife slouched down in her seat and spread her legs as wide as she could until they bumped against the armrests, her head back, her eyes closed. Her dress fell open, giving Jack an unobstructed view of her old fashioned panties and the outline of the back of his hand within them. She moaned loudly as she experienced pleasure like she had never before.

Just then the house lights came on. The movie had been long forgotten and they didn't know it had ended. When the room was lit, Jack pulled his hands away from the squirming woman.

"No, don't stop!" she cried out, her eyes shut tight. "Please don't stop!"

Jack looked down at the panting preacher's wife. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her legs were spread wide and her hips were uncontrollably jerking, seeking the finger that had abandoned her. Most of her dress was off her body, leaving her very exposed. Her body was gorgeous.

Jack put caution to the wind and slipped his hand back inside her panties. The preacher's wife cupped his hand with both of hers and pressed it to her pussy. When Jack's finger began rubbing her clit again, she gripped the armrests tightly. Her pelvis humped as the pleasure returned.

Jack looked up and saw several men standing around watching. He noticed that the preacher's wife's eyes were half open and she also saw them. He thought she would bolt upright and push him away, but she surprised him. Her eyes lazily moved from man to man as they looked at her almost naked body.

Then the cocks appeared. One after another, the men pulled their hard cocks from their pants and began jerking off. The preacher's wife no longer looked at the men's faces. She glanced from one cock to the other. All the while Jack frigged her. And then she climaxed for the first time in her life.

"Oh Jesus!" she screamed out. "Oh-my-god. Oh, oh, oh. Oh my ... oh, nooooo! Aahhh!"

Jack pulled his hand out of her panties and sat back, watching the preacher's wife in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Then one of the men standing in the row in front of them climaxed, shooting his semen over the seat through the air, some of it landing on the preacher's wife's thigh. And then someone behind her climaxed, his sperm landing on her hair, face, and chest. One after another they all climaxed, some of their sperm falling onto an empty seat or the floor, but a lot onto her body and clothes.

The preacher's wife opened her eyes dreamily after experiencing the most incredible feeling of her young life. Her eyes lazily looked around, seeing but not comprehending what she saw. Then it registered! Several men were staring at her and, when she looked down her body, realized she was almost nude. In a panic, the preacher's wife abruptly sat up and pulled her dress closed. She huddled like that with her hands clutching the dress to her body and leaning forward trying to cover as much of her as possible.

"Okay, guys, time to get," Jack said.

One by one, the men stuffed their still leaking pricks into their trousers and marched out of the theater. Jack was left alone with the preacher's wife. He looked at her in the light. She was stunning. Although she wore no makeup, her facial features were breathtaking -- little button nose, big blue eyes, long fluttering eyelashes, flawless complexion. Her blonde hair was still in a bun, although several hairs were now hanging loose, but the color glimmered with her natural pigments. And her body! Wow! Her frame was small at 5'4", and her thin waist was expected, but her breasts were large -- 35C's! And those breasts looked even bigger on her petite body.

"Oh my, those men saw me," the preacher's wife cried out, tears of embarrassment flowing down her cheeks.

"So what, no harm done."

"No harm? Jesus, forgive me ... they saw me naked."

"Well, not technically," Jack said with a chuckle. "You have ugly underwear on that covers almost everything."

"But they saw my underwear. And ... and they saw your hand inside it. Oh-my-gosh, they saw what you were doing to me."

"And they saw how much you enjoyed it. I guess I was right. The Lord designed our bodies for pleasure. Now tell me ... did you enjoy it?"

The preacher's wife looked directly into Jack's face and hesitated. She didn't want to admit it, but it was a sin to lie. She slowly nodded her head.

"And it looks like all those men did too," Jack said, pointing his finger at her.

Looking down, she saw the wet spots on her dress where it touched the sperm on her body. Then she felt it on her face, touching it with her fingers to make sure. She went pale and Jack thought she might faint.

"Wait here, I'll get some paper towels from the bathroom," he said.

Jack left the preacher's wife sitting by herself in an adult movie theater clutching her soiled dress to her sticky body. Sperm was drying on her face and in her hair. She realized she had kicked off one of her shoes while the stranger was pleasuring her and she bent down to locate it. Slipping it on, she looked up. A boy, about 18 years old, was staring down at her in shock. Luckily for her, Jack returned at that moment.

"Is there a problem?" Jack asked the boy.

"I'm gonna have to call the cops."

"What! Oh-my-god, no!" the preacher's wife screeched.

"Why will you need to do that?" Jack said calmly.

"Well, she caused a disturbance and ... and ... well, she was indecent."

The preacher's wife was in shock. She had been sneaking trips to the city to see porn movies, but her husband had no idea. If she were arrested, he would surely find out. Her life would be ruined, and so would her husband's. Her body shut down, not knowing what to do, so she just sat there trembling. She saw the stranger lean down to whisper something in the boy's ear and the teenager's eyes got real big and looked up and down her body. His leer made her feel dirty and cheap. Then Jack came over to her.

"I made a deal with the kid," he informed her.

"Will he call the police?" she asked, terror stricken.

"Not if you cooperate."

"Of course I'll cooperate. I don't want any trouble. I'll leave and never come back if that's what he wants. I promise."

"That's not what he wants. He wants something else."

"What?"

"First, he wants to see what the other guys saw. He wants you to open up your dress like before."

"Oh-my-gosh, I can't. I just can't."

"It's either that or the police."

"Oh-my-god, oh Jesus," she cried out in blasphemy.

After considering the situation, the preacher's wife slowly sat up and pulled the top of her dress apart, displaying her bra. She saw the boy stare at her large tits and lick his lips. She found that simple gesture repulsive, but her trembling fingers took hold of the bottom portion of her dress and spread it apart as well. He could now see her underwear.

"Um ... Mrs. Calligan, you need to spread your legs. He wants to see you just like the men did."

The preacher's wife's cheeks turned bright red. The theater was lit and she was conscious of what she was doing. The boy kept staring at her body, waiting for her to show him more. She had gone this far so she decided to do what he wanted and end her humiliating ordeal. Her knees slowly parted. She saw the boy's eyes lock on her crotch, but she couldn't bring herself to look at what he was staring at. She just sat there blushing even more.

"Will she do the other?" the boy asked Jack.

"What other?" the preacher's wife said, snapping her legs closed.

"Remember how you pleased me before? You know, when the movie was playing and we got ... um, intimate."

"I don't understand."

Jack stuck his forefinger in his own mouth and moved his head back and forth a few times.

"Oh no! I can't! He's just a boy!"

"It's either that or the cops."

The preacher's wife was in a pickle. It was bad enough showing the boy her body, but this was so much worse. She couldn't fathom why she had done it to the stranger and now regretted having done so, but she was being told to do it again -- and with another stranger -- a boy. She looked up at the two glaring down at her, praying for a miracle -- for a reprieve -- for a pardon. But the two stood steadfast, waiting for her decision.

After what seemed like an eternity to the preacher's wife, but lasted only about two minutes, she gave in and agreed. The boy scrambled closer until his legs were between the preacher's wife's knees and his butt against the seat in the next row. He fumbled with his pants until they fell to his feet. The preacher's wife just stared at him in shock. Then he pulled his underwear down to mid-thigh and his little, hard cock pointed accusingly at her. She had sinned and this was her penance.

The preacher's wife stared at the boy's cock and felt warmth spread throughout her body. It was a new cock, one different from the others. It was smaller than the stranger's, and much smaller than the ones in the movies, but it was so hard. And it looked cute jutting out from his body. She noticed his balls were a small, tight sack barely observable. And the dick itself was thin and only about 4 inches.

All of a sudden the preacher's wife desired the boy's cock. She wanted it in her mouth -- to suck it -- to taste it. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the cock-head and then moved her head forward, sliding her mouth down the shaft. The boy moaned his approval. Before she even realized it, her nose was pressed against the boy's belly -- she had his entire dick inside her mouth.

The preacher's wife twirled her tongue around the boy's cock, eliciting groans from him. His pelvis moved back and forth so she put her hands on his hips. While sucking him, her hands slid around the boy's body until she was cupping his buttocks. Now when she moved her head forward, she pulled him towards her, swallowing all of his cock. She did it again and again until he cried out that he was cumming and filled her mouth with his teenage sperm.

The preacher's wife didn't stop. She really liked sucking the boy's small dick and swallowed his discharge to get it out of the way. To her pleasure, the boy remained hard so she kept sucking and licking. It took longer this time, but he again exploded into her mouth -- his fingers entwined in her hair. The preacher's wife swallowed his new offering, wolfing down the slimy, hot liquid.

When she no longer felt any new semen filling her mouth, she released his cock, leaning over, staring at the boy's glistening dick. She knew it was her saliva coating it, and probably some of his sperm. But that only excited her more. She remained only inches from his cock as she watched it slowly lower and then shrink. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It wasn't until the boy pulled his underwear up that she came back to the reality of the situation. She fell back into her seat, trying to get as far away from the boy as possible. She had shamed herself and again committed adultery. But she watched the boy pull up and fasten his pants, not even bothering to close her dress to cover her almost nude body from his staring eyes.

"Okay, a deal's a deal," the boy said, and walked away.

"Here are the towels," Jack said.

The preacher's wife had forgotten all about the way she was. She took the towels and wiped her sticky face. Then she looked down her body and wiped as much off as she could. But she couldn't really clean herself up, plus her dress was blotchy with wet sperm.

"Look at me," she exclaimed. "For God's sake, I can't go home like this. Oh-my-gosh, what am I going to do? What will become of me?"

"No problem," Jack said, "we'll go back to my hotel room and I'll take care of it all. C'mon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.