Broken Wings - Cover

Broken Wings

Copyright© 2008 by Sasagirl

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A story about a girl that tries to heal her wounds while falling in love with the wrong guy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

James woke to a new sensation, to the peculiar feeling of a warm body wrapped around him. He looked at the woman who slept in his arms. She was relaxed. When she was awake she was always worried and insecure. But in her sleep nothing mattered.

Angela opened her eyes slowly. "Good morning. Why did you wake up?", he asked and kissed the top of her head.

"Because you woke up", she murmured.

"How is that possible?", he laughed and she snuggled even closer.

"I don't know. It's just something I could always do".

"What? You are tuned to other people's sleep?"

She smiled and kissed the hollow of his neck. "I can understand that you are awake because your breathing changes and your heart beats faster. And that wakes me up".

Angela rose and borrowed James' shirt to wear. She went to the bathroom and returned ten minutes later with her hair still mussed from sleep. James followed her example and came out looking great as always.

Seeing her frown he asked, "What's wrong?"

"You know James it's not fair to be with a guy that manages to look so good all the time! Aren't you human? Your hair is always straight, you smell great and your shirts don't have any wrinkles..."

James chuckled. "And what about you? Do you think you look so bad?"

"Of course I look awful! I'm only human! Whereas you look like you just had tea with the Queen or something".

James laughed even harder and approached the bed. "If I look good it's only because I am happy". That brought a smile to her lips. He bent his head and kissed her lightly at first and then hard, passionately, whole-mouthed. She put her hands around him and hugged him closer.

"Don't you think we should get breakfast first?"

Angela grinned and said, "Come back to bed and I'll give you a good reason to skip breakfast". He climbed on the bed faster than the speed of light.

"I'm yours for the taking love".

"What do you mean James?"

"If you want me you do it Angela". Seeing her unspoken disapproval he added, "Each and every time we had sex I had to seduce you. Now it's your turn". He sat with his back on the pillows and waited patiently for her next move.

Angela hesitated at first but then she straddled his legs and grabbed his shoulders for balance. She kissed him like she was afraid that he would reject her but he responded to every touch of her tongue with his own without taking the lead, abandoning himself to her.

"Tell me what you want James. Tell me what you like", she whispered blushing.

"No Angela. Trust yourself just once. Whatever you do I will be pleased I promise".

Angela blushed even harder but she kissed him again this time with more confidence. She kissed every part of his face, his eyes, his nose, his mouth until he moaned with pleasure. Then she moved even lower to his neck while she undressed him slowly. He helped her and she nibbled and licked his exposed chest. She bit his nipples and he groaned unable to control himself.

Seeing her head moving even lower he almost lost it. The fire of her soft mouth was consuming him, eating him alive and all his instincts told him to end this game, to pounce on her and take her violently. But he resisted knowing that this was her turn, her chance to discover her feminine power over him and he wouldn't take that away from her.

Angela unbuttoned his trousers and he helped her get rid of them but she refused to undress herself. She focused on learning his body, on finding all the places that made him gasp and moan. She discovered that when she took a bite he groaned louder.

His cock felt swollen, his body demanded release and when she put her mouth on him he felt that his whole world was this girl with the red hair that was making love to him gently but passionately. It was clear that Angela knew what to do because she didn't hesitate at all. She licked him everywhere, nuzzled at the tip and then swallowed his whole length as far as her mouth would allow her. The whole time her hands caressed and scratched him as if his pleasure was also her own.

"Angela", he hissed but she didn't stop. "This is torture, love".

Angela released him unwillingly and climbed on top of him. He grabbed her hips to help her and guided her on his erection. With her right hand she put him inside her and the moment he felt himself sinking in her silken depths all movement ceased and they looked at each other.

Her face was crimson as if she were ashamed of something. James used his hand to push her mouth on his own. They kissed wildly, urgently, searching for something beyond sex and lust.

Angela's eyes were dark as she began moving, experimenting until she found a rhythm that satisfied them both.

"You are so wet", James whispered lustily in her ear. "You enjoyed it", he said because for some reason the fact that she found pleasure in sucking him was very important.

Angela didn't reply but she touched his lips with her own biting him gently while with his help she kept gliding up and down until the sensations overwhelmed her and she groaned deep in her throat.

James followed her instantly as the ripples inside her where too much for him to stand. They rolled and he found himself on top of her still hard even though he had just come.

"James", she sighed closing her eyes, "have mercy".

But he couldn't and so he kept fucking her with deep, long strokes kissing her feverishly. She was still dressed in his shirt and he was still naked but it didn't matter. He was patient this time waiting for her to wrap her legs around his back, to draw him even deeper. With his hand he circled the peak of her sex which was already sensitive. Angela smothered her cries on his shoulder and he came once more harder emptying himself inside her.

Afterwards he held her tightly while she wept with her face buried in the hollow of his neck. He didn't ask for any explanations waiting for her to calm down enough to speak, to explain things that she had kept hidden even from herself.

They found a tissue somewhere and she dried her eyes while he stroked her back and her nape. Finally she found the strength to speak.

"When I was 13 years old I had to stay with John for a few months. My mother gave me and Nick to him with the explanation that she had no job and no money to take care of us. I can't help but wonder ... If she knew would she still let him take us or would she prefer living in a basement with us, starving?" She paused to draw a deep breath. "I believe that these months changed not only me but Nick also. Until then he was a child, a happy, smiling kid. But then we both changed forever..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.