The Breaker - Cover

The Breaker

Copyright© 2008 by Heel

Chapter 3: Cast

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cast - A story about a man who was not actually an assassin.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

It was a long waiting until James was allowed to visit her. The nurse pulled a face as he told her that he was not a relative, then let him in and disappeared down the corridor.

Patty Wilkins looked different, very different than before. She looked like a person who had suffered a serious injury. Her face was drawn and pale, her eyes a bit unfocused. James was almost sure that she won't be able to recognize him. Then, suddenly, she smiled, her eyes clearing a bit.

"My savior," she uttered.

James felt blood rushing to his cheeks, and bashfully looked away.

"What a pathetic sight, isn't it?" she said.

He looked at her tortured body, feeling even more confused. She was placed in a huge plaster cast. For what he could see under the hospital gown, the cast covered her hips and waist, and ended just under her breasts. Her bottom was propped up on some kind of plastic device, which seemed to be supporting the cast. The lower part of the gown was barely covering her private parts. Patty's legs were in plaster, widely spread and elevated. There was a spreader bar between her ankles. The monstrosity of the cast made her feet look even smaller. They were bare. In fact, they were amazingly bare, contrasting with the whiteness of the plaster. He could see the padded edge of the cast, just above her delicate ankles.

"Do you feel better?" James asked.

"There is no pain anymore ... but it hurts to see this ... thing."

"Have you broken a bone?"

"One of my pelvic bones."

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Thank you for bringing me to the hospital. You saved my life."

James blushed as he remembered what he had done.

"I might still be lying there if..."

"Please stop! I just did what I was supposed to do."

Patty gave him a charming smile while tugging nervously at the gown. Her hands were moving restlessly as if trying to compensate for the immobility imposed by the cast. Occasionally, she touched the plaster, exploring it.

"Why don't you sit down?" she asked.

James drew up a stool and sat down, eyeing the contraption that was supporting Patty's legs.

"Have you been waiting long?" she asked.

"What?" he said startled.

"The X-raying and the casting process seemed like an eternity to me."

"Oh, I don't mind waiting. I wanted to make sure that you were ok."

She nodded and lapsed into silence for a few minutes. Her fingers continued dancing over the cast, while her bare feet were motionless. Slightly bent inward, they appeared lifeless. James wondered if there was a problem with her feet, then directed his attention to her toes. They were tiny and perfectly shaped, with no polish. Her insteps were graciously arched, her sensitive, rosy soles partially visible from his vantage point. Her heels were unnaturally small and nicely rounded.

"I still can't move them," she said with a choked voice.

"Ah, you can't move your... ?"

"My feet. When the anesthetic wears off, everything will be fine. That's what the doctor said."

"I understand."

"What were you doing up there, spying on me?"

Boring into him, her eyes were not unfocused anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.