The Breaker - Cover

The Breaker

Copyright© 2008 by Heel

Chapter 1: Jessica

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Jessica - A story about a man who was not actually an assassin.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Horror   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Doctor/Nurse   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

James Griffin liked his job very much. Actually, he loved it. This was the kind of job he had dreamed of since he was a child. He enjoyed the thrill it gave him, the sense of domination, and of course, the risk. He enjoyed feeling the adrenaline pumping through his veins, and the hidden eroticism.

Most of the time, he worked alone. His associate was a bit queasy about certain practical aspects. James didn't mind that. He liked working alone.

It was Tuesday, the 7th of August, 2007. James Griffin had a special work to do, and he was determined to do it well. There were some financial problems, which he hoped to solve with the money from this job.

Waiting on the 8th floor, at the end of the corridor, James saw her as she came out of the elevator. Her name was Jessica Somers, 27 year old attorney from Chicago. The woman looked exactly like the pictures he had seen of her. Beautiful, confident, arrogant. A young woman obsessed with her job. She turned gracefully on her heels and headed to her small office. James was sure that she would not have noticed him even if he was dressed as Santa Claus. He put the mask on and followed her. Her clicking heels drowned the sound of his steps completely. He aimed.

The bat hit her left shoulder. She staggered, then dropped on her knees. A faint cry of surprise escaped her lips. She tried to look back, but the intense pain knocked her out.

James stared at the unconscious woman for a moment, as if uncertain what to do next. He shook his head, stashed the bat behind a potted palm, then nervously removed his mask and gloves. After throwing them into the nearby bin, he hurried down the stairs.

A minute later, he walked calmly out of the building. Something urged him to stop. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was irresistible. He cursed, then made his way back into the building.

Jessica Somers was lying motionless, crumpled in a fetal position. No one had found her yet. James crouched beside her and checked her carotid pulse. She was alive. He sighed and was about to stand up when her eyelid fluttered. Then, her terrified eyes fixed on him.

"Oh, dear! What has happened to me?"

James felt the blood draining from his face.

"I ... I saw you sprawled on the floor and..."

"It was like a bolt out of the blue. I felt a terrible pain in the left side of my body," she said with trembling voice, "like an axe splitting me."

"Do you feel better now?" James asked worriedly.

"It still hurts like hell, and I can't move my left arm."

He helped her sit up, then looked at the grotesque droop of her left shoulder.

"I can barely move my fingers," she said with a moan, then rubbed them with her other hand.

"I will call 911," he said and fumbled for his mobile.

"Oh, gosh, could this be a stroke? Not me!"

"I think your arm is broken," he said, wondering if his voice betrays him.

"My arm ... broken!"

"Yes, I am quite sure about that."

"Someone must have hit me from behind," she said and cast a puzzled look at him.

"Sure," he mumbled.

"But why would someone do that to me!"

James shrugged and made himself busy, calling 911.

"I have never done any harm to anyone," she whimpered.

"They are coming," James said.

"Nasty, sneaking animals! Why, why?"

For the first time in his career, James was on the verge of loosing his composure. He badly wanted to run away, but he knew that he had to stay.

The time ticked ever so slowly. Jessica Somers lapsed into silence, staring at her mutilated shoulder, trembling.

"I could have been killed if you were not here to help me."

"Please, do not talk like that!"

"Thank you so much!"

Then, finally, the paramedics arrived.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.