Backwards - Cover

Backwards

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alex must get breasts to please his bisexual boyfriend, and so he goes to visit a local witch. Unfortunately, the potion does not work out the way he expected. Now, how is he going to face his colleagues at work? And what is the witch's secret agenda?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Magic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Transformation  

"Ahhhg!" Alex woke with a start and shot straight up, gasping for breath. The sheets and his jockey shorts were drenched with sweat. He had been dreaming about being trapped in an office building, everyone laughing at him as he was chased by Alice with her potions...

"Oh jeez," he rolled over and slid his legs to the floor, his head pounding. Just then, Alex spied the pill bottle on the night stand next to an empty glass.

"Oh my god..." quickly, he reached for his chest.

Nothing.

"What?" he jumped up and ran to the mirror.

Still nothing.

"Damn! That lying, cheating witch!" Alex hands felt frantically over his hairless chest, but couldn't detect even the slightest bulge.

"I've been had!" he said to himself, his heart sinking. "My graduation check!" He was close to tears.

Desperate, Alex puffed out his chest and turned his body left and right, looking to see if maybe there was at least the beginnings of growth. What was he going to show Chris when he came for dinner that evening?

Then he turned sideways to observe his profile ... and there they were.

Breasts. Gorgeous, beautiful, large breasts. Breasts any woman would have been proud to own.

On his back.

"Oh god..." Alex sank to the floor, his mind swirling. "Oh god ... no..." he moaned.

Taking his time, he worked up his courage to look in the mirror again.

Perfectly formed breasts, areolas about two inches in diameter with pert, crinkly nipples. He reached behind his back and tried to reach one, and after some grunting, pushing, and straining, he was able to trap a nipple between two fingers and pull on it.

"Aaah..." oh-my-god it was sensitive. Bizarrely, when he brushed his nipple or hefted his breast it felt like he was touching his back. His mind said "that's my back". But it was a thousand times more sensitive than his back had ever been. It was a sensitive, ticklish feeling, just like his regular nipples, but in a really weird location.

Alex ran to the phone, found the scrap of paper with Alice's phone number and dialed.

"Hello?"

"They're on my back! Something went wrong!"

"Well, that is certainly a curious development," Alice answered in measured tones.

"Curious? Curious?!?! You god damn bitch! What have you done to me? Is this some kind of sick joke? You fucking witch! You better -- "

click Buzzzzzzzz

"Damn" Alex muttered. He trembled with anger as he paced around the room, this time feeling the breasts gently swaying on his back. The weight pulled his torso backwards slightly.

Alex picked up the phone and dialed Alice again.

"The first word I hear better be 'Sorry.'"

"Sorry! I'm sorry." Swallowing, "I shouldn't have shouted at you like that. But why? Why has this happened?"

"Well, off-hand, I'd say that this is your friend's idea of perfect breasts for you."

"What? No way!"

"That potion has never failed before. Why don't you ask your friend?"

"Ow," Alex sat heavily on the floor causing his breasts to jerk painfully.

"What's that?"

"Sorry, my breasts just bounced when I sat down."

"Looks like someone better get a bra," Alice chuckled, "before his latest developments start to sag."

"Can't you change me back?" Alex pleaded.

"No pun intended? No, it's permanent. But, you could always get a mastectomy."

But without health insurance, that was impossible for Alex. Damn it! Why hadn't he just gone to a regular plastic surgeon!

"Okay. I'm sorry again."

"That's alright, Hon. Let me know if you need anything else."

Putting down the phone, Alex went back to the mirror. Shaking his body back and forth he watched as they jiggled enticingly.

"Chris had better appreciate this," he muttered to himself.


Alex struck the match and watched it blaze to life. He reached over, lit the candle and stood back from the dining room table to survey his presentation.

It was pathetic.

Alex was trying his best to go all out for Chris, but he doubted if such meager preparations would do any good. The dining room table was simply an old, rickety card table. Dinner was roasted chicken from the grocery store with canned vegetables. The plates, old blue china-ware, a donation from his elder sister, were mostly chipped. The candle had been cemented to a small saucer with hot wax.

Alex sighed, knowing that he had done his best, but realizing that it wasn't much. He had only one secret weapon, and now he reached under his sweater to scratch his chest and underarms, where the bra strap had dug in all day long. He was no longer wearing the brassiere.

Actually, getting into the bra that morning had been interesting ... in truth, weird. He had put it on like a jacket, the cups slipping over his breasts and the straps over his shoulders. The hooks joined in front, strapped across his chest, the only convenient part about having breasts on your back. After fastening it for the first time, he had to flex his shoulders, bounce up and down, and pull at the skin before his new bosoms felt comfortable in the intimate grasp of the bra cups.

He had worn the bra all day, and he thought he would have gotten used to it by the end of the day. But how could anyone get use to this? The straps dug into his shoulders, the cups intimately squeezed his new bosoms, and his nipples were so over-stimulated that it kept him horny the entire time.

That had been a surprise. He didn't expect to find his new breasts exciting at all, but as the nylon bra cupped and squeezed them, the nipples grew hard, and his penis grew hard too. Why was that? His male nipples had never been that interesting. Somehow, his new nipples had become this incredible erogenous zone. Now, if only they would have the desired effect on Chris!

The new bra had been just one of the many challenges that he had had to face that day.

Showering, for example, was tricky. He slung his soapy wash cloth over his back, between his new breasts. Grabbing both ends, he sawed it back and forth, which was fine, until the rough cloth accidentally rubbed directly across a nipple, causing such pain that he had to lean against the cool tile wall to soothe the abused nipple.

Even simple things, like putting on a shirt (it doesn't slide on easily with obstructions), and driving to work (forced to lean forward) became awkward and surreal.

Work. That had been his worst fear, but he knew that if he skipped it then he'd be fired for sure. He had already taken 3 sick days the previous month and his boss, John Farley, had said in no uncertain terms that the next unexplained sick day would be his last.

Alex worked as a temp in a data processing center. His job, along with the thirty other data entry staff, was to enter data from mortgage applications into the computer. They worked in an open area desk farm with no cubicle walls. Just a desk, a chair, and a computer.

As he sat down, Alex looked nervously at his fellow co-workers. He had worn a heavy sweater, but the breasts were still patently visible. He had tried to tape them down with an ace bandage, but it kept slipping off. As it was, he ended up 30 minutes late to work.

Alex turned on his computer and waited for it to boot up. Some of his co-workers were pretending indifference, others were openly curious. Alex turned to look at his friend, Janice, who sat at the next desk. She was staring at him with a quizzical expression. 'Why couldn't these have been on my front?' he anguished to himself. 'Rather than being displayed so prominently on my back where I can't hide them?'

"Alex Taylor!" Alex looked up, and saw his boss, Mr. Farley, striding up the aisle. "And where have you been? Do you know what time the work day begins?"

"Yes, Mr. Farley," Alex said in his most humble voice. "Work begins promptly at 8 AM."

"And what time is it now?"

Alex watched as the other employees in data entry tried to hide their eyes from this public embarrassment. "It's 8:37 AM, sir. I'm sorry for being late sir. I ... uh ... had medical difficulties."

"I see. Does that have anything to do with those ridiculous bumps on your back?"

"Yes!" Alex had thought up his excuse ahead of time. "It is a back brace recommended by my doctor for a bad back. That's why I was late this morning."

"Is that so?" Mr. Farley sounded skeptical. He reached out and tapped on Alex's left breast before Alex could jerk away. "Hey, it's soft."

"Oh, yeah. It's, ah ... extra padding so I don't scratch the furniture when I sit down," Alex winced at his lame excuse.

A wan smile. "Yeah, right ... whatever. So, you'll work an hour late tonight to make up your time, right?"

"Oh no! I can't! I have an important date tonight," his voice trailed off. "But, I'll work two hours late tomorrow night."

"Make it three."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr. Farley." The eminent Mr. John Farley walked back to his office with the glass walls.

As soon as he was gone, Janice, his cubicle neighbor, leaned over.

"You know," she whispered, "I heard he has a second job cracking walnuts with that tight ass of his."

Alex stifled a giggle and looked up at Janice, grateful.


"So, sweetie, you are the talk of the office!" Janice said, cornering Alex in the hallway after lunch. "Everyone is wondering what is it you've really got back there? Several of the girls said they looked like fake breasts! Ha ha! But I said no way." Janice reached out to touch, but Alex backed away.

"They're not ... ah ... fake breasts. It's just padding for my back brace. That's all."

"Hey, I know you better than that," Janice continued, "your back is fine. Is this some kind of weird gay ritual that that I'm just too innocent to have heard about?" Janice made another attempt, but Alex was able to twist away just in time.

"No, nothing like that. Why are you grilling me? Can't you just accept that it may be personal?"

"No!" Janice took the frontal approach this time, grabbed Alex in a bear hug, his arms pinned to his sides, and reached around to grab hold of his new protrusions.

Alex nearly died of shame. Here he was, in a public hallway, with his breasts being roughly fondled by his colleague as she forcibly held him against his will!

"My god, they are breasts," Janice whispered, shocked. "Why do you have fake tits on your back?" Janice roughly fondled them, until she felt the little points at the top. "With nipples!" She giggled and pinched them.

"Owww!" Alex pulled away, his nipples throbbing.

"You mean you felt that?!? They're not fake?" Janice's incredulous statement came out louder than she had intended.

"Just go away!" Alex hissed. "Please leave me alone, I can't explain! Just accept that!" Alex ran to the men's room, where he locked himself into a stall, sobbing.

When he finally got back to his desk, he was relieved to see Janice working away, ignoring him. On his desk was a handwritten note: "Your secret is safe with me. Can we be friends again? I'll stay late to help you tomorrow."

When Alex looked up at Janice, she silently mouthed, "I'm sorry, please forgive me". He smiled back at her, relieved that he had not lost a good friend, and mouthed, "thank you," back.


"And so, here I am, waiting for Chris."

Alex looked over his preparations for dinner and sighed. He walked back to the kitchen to check on the vegetables.

"This is so pathetic. There's no way I'll be able to keep him," Alex muttered.

"I'm afraid you're right, you know."

"Chris!"

Alex spun around. Chris had entered the apartment with his own key and was now standing in the door of the kitchen.

"Alex, before you say anything, I just wanted to say that only reason I'm here is to tell you that it's over. I'm sorry you went to all this trouble, but that's it."

"Please, Chris!"

"Listen, I don't want to talk about it. You just aren't what I want in a relationship. I'm really Bi, and you're really Gay. It's not going to work."

"No, you don't understand. Please, I have something to show you!"

"There's nothing you could show me. I'm sorry." Chris started to leave.

"Please, wait!" Alex called out, "you have to see this," Alex fumbled with his sweater and T-shirt, desperately trying to pull them off. They were stuck!

"What the fuck are you doing? Is this a tattoo or something? It's not going to make any difference. You are such a loser!"

"No, it's not that, it's much, much more!" Alex got himself untangled, and finally stood before Chris, naked from the waist up.

"So, what? It's over, damn it. Just get over it. No more sex, no more..."

Alex turned around.

Silence.

"Holy fucking mother of god ... They can't be real, right?"

"No, they are real. They are! Please, feel them."

Chris stepped forward and ran his hands over the breasts, hefting them, massaging them, lightly rubbing the nipples.

"This is fucking bizarre."

Alex sighed with pleasure. Not only was it the pleasure from his new breasts, but also the pleasure of having Chris touch him again after they had been apart for so long. He felt his penis quickly grow hard.

Chris leaned down and lightly licked a nipple, causing Alex to breath in sharply. "Wow, you can actually feel that? Where did you get them? How much did they cost? What surgeon... ?"

"I can't tell you that," Alex said quickly, enjoying the attentions he was now getting. He thrust his butt out until it grazed Chris' growing bulge. "It's a secret that I am bound not to reveal."

Alex turned around and looked into Chris' eyes. "I did it for you. I want to be everything that you would need from a man or woman."

"They're amazing." Chris pulled Alex into a hug, reached around, and held and squeezed his breasts some more. "Oh, fuck, I'm so horny. And what's worse, you won't believe this, but I dreamt this last night. I actually came in my jockeys last night dreaming about you with tits on your back. Isn't that fucking weird?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.