Backwards - Cover

Backwards

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alex must get breasts to please his bisexual boyfriend, and so he goes to visit a local witch. Unfortunately, the potion does not work out the way he expected. Now, how is he going to face his colleagues at work? And what is the witch's secret agenda?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Magic   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Transformation  

"So, you want real breasts of your own," from her smile, you could tell she was amused.

"Yeah ... Uh, Yes. Please. And I was told that you could do that?" Alex asked with apprehension. He had never seen a witch before. Of course, at 19 years old, he hadn't seen much of anything so far.

Actually, Mrs. Alice Abbott didn't look like much of a witch. Alice was approaching 90 years old, and her face showed several lifetimes of pain, hardship, happiness, and triumph. She smiled through her dentures and offered Alex a second cup of tea. Indeed, Alex thought she looked more like his great Aunt Betty than a witch.

The house looked pretty normal too, mostly just an old-lady's house with knitting, cross stitch, quilts, and lace curtains. It had a vaguely moth-ball smell. The only unusual part of the house was that it had mirrors everywhere, and they were all placed high and pointed downwards. Bizarre.

"Are you really a witch?" Alex asked, suddenly worried that there had been some horrible mix-up. "I mean, you don't look like ... I mean, I thought witches always looked young, or something..."

"Oh, that's just all made up by Hollywood," Alice smiled and smoothed out her dress. "That whole staying young thing ... it gets old after a while."

"But can you really do it? I mean, will I have real breasts? I heard rumors, but I thought..."

"I can do it, but the spell I have in mind is permanent. Is that OK? If you decide you don't like them, they can only be removed through surgery."

"That's fine ... wow."

"OK, now what kind of breasts do you want?"

"Oh..." Alex hadn't thought that far ahead. "I dunno ... I'm doing this for my friend Chris..."

"Ohhh! So, you have a boy friend, is that it?" Alice's smile was mischievous. "Were these breasts his idea?"

"Ummm, yeah. He's bisexual, see, and he ... well, he said I was perfect except I didn't have breasts," Alex frowned remembering the horrific argument they had had. Chris had stormed out of the apartment, leaving Alex crying on the floor of the kitchen.

Alex had never met anyone so gorgeous! If only he wasn't so Bi. But Alex knew, deep down, that it was exactly Chris' heterosexual tendencies that made him so attractive.

"So, should I give you the kind of breasts that Chris would want for you?" Alice gently suggested.

Alex's expression brightened considerably. "Yes! That's perfect. Give me whatever breasts that Chris wants. That would be perfect."

"Very good," Alice got up, carefully, and grabbed a cane. "This will take about a half an hour." She walked across the room, and then slowly clomped down the stairs to the basement, closing the door behind her.

Alex waited, sipping his tea. After a while he got up and paced around the room. That seemed to help.

Finally, Alex heard the clomp-clomp-clomp of Alice ascending the stairs. The door opened and she shuffled out holding an ordinary plastic pill bottle.

"Ignore the label. I'm just re-using the bottle. Just swallow this before you go to bed, and you will wake up with perfect breasts. Now, do you have the check?"

Alex held out the check, $1,000 dollars. Much less than what would be required for breast implants, but still it exhausted his savings including the high-school graduation check from Mom and Dad.

"Very good. Enjoy your breasts."


Mrs. Alice Abbott, wife of the late Jerome Abbott, was the mother of 4 lovely children (all grown up and on their own) and grandmother to 7. She also happened to be the sole remaining high priestess of the 9th order of the Ancient Gaia Sisterhood, an order created from the power of the earth itself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.