Snow Job - Cover

Snow Job

Copyright© 2008 by juanwildone

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy's mom left her dad. He's had a hard time, but something seems to have put a bounce in his step.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Wow, something smells delicious. Is that lasagna?" Frank walked to the oven and peeked in. "Mmmmm. I see you have a bottle of wine out, shall I open it?"

"That'd be great Dad. I'm going to go change, can you make the salad?" Cindy kissed her dad on the cheek and trotted off to her bedroom. She couldn't keep from smiling to herself. The evening was about to get very entertaining.

"How do I look?" Cindy turned around. The doorbell rang before Frank could answer his daughter. "I'll get it dad, oh shoot, I almost forgot, can you set the table for three? I ran into <ding-dong> Coming!"

Cindy opened the door to a very nervous and stunningly gorgeous Jessica. "Whoa." The friends hugged, "I didn't tell dad you were coming, and he doesn't know that I know. So just act natural, okay."

"Hey Dad, look who I tracked down today. It's JJ."

Frank nearly dropped the bottle he was opening as she saw his daughter and his lover standing arm in arm. "Jessica, what a wonderful surprise. How are you?"

"I'm great Mr. B. How are you? Bet you're happy having Cindy home." Jessica was standing slightly out of Cindy's vision as she leveled a lusty leer at Frank that slowly drifted down to his crotch. She looked him directly in the eyes and licked her lips. "I hope my coming isn't a problem. I don't want to make things too hard."

"I'm fine." Frank squeaked out in reply then cleared his throat. "I'm fine Jessica. No problem at all ... you being here ... no problem. You look very nice this evening."

"Yeah Jess, got a hot date later? I'll bet some guy is getting lucky tonight." Cindy turned to her friend and smiled benignly. Jess stuck her tongue out at Cindy in reply. Frank heard the comment and ignored it - somewhat unsuccessfully as his "lucky guy" cock twitched in foolish anticipation.

"Lets eat - I'm starving." Frank decided that sitting was his best defense so he poured three glasses of wine and motioned the girls to the table. He pulled the chair out for Jessica and was startled when she gave his cock a good groping. Frank nearly yelped in surprise. He grabbed the open bottle and held it up.

"Wine anyone?' He went to pour the wine only to find the glasses already filled. He admonished himself to get control and be cool. He could handle this ... as long as Jessica kept her hands to herself.

Dinner was filled with an endless string of subtle innuendos and double entendres. The girls seemed amazingly oblivious as Frank struggled to maintain a calm demeanor. Twice during dinner - when Cindy had gotten up to get something - Jessica had flashed a bare tit at him and flicked her nipple ring up and down. He was just at the ragged edge of his composure when at the first bite of desert she moaned her cum face right at him. Game, set, and match to Jessica - Frank doubted his ability to stand without a major readjustment of his trousers.

"Dad, mind if I borrow the car?" Cindy was up, giving her father a quick kiss on the cheek and heading toward the door, car keys jingling. "I want to do some visiting. Jess, do you need a ride anywhere or will someone be coming here?"

Jess stood up and moved beside Frank, "Definitely coming here. If that's all right with your Dad? I'm sure my date will come. Although if he doesn't come, it'll be a first. I'm sure your Dad will make sure I'm taken care of ... won't you Frank?"

Cindy saved her clearly uncomfortable father from having to reply. "Tell you what Jess, knowing you, I'm sure someone will come. So why don't you just plan on spending the night? That way in the morning you can make coffee and omelets for us and then Dad can drop you off at your place on his way to work. You won't have to walk home through the snow like you did this morning."

Frank Barlow's face broke into a decidedly sheepish grin - he'd been had. He struggled to explain but both girls shushed him into silence. Cindy laughed hysterically. Jessica quickly sitting on his lap and hugging her cheek to his.

"Don't wait up for me Dad. I probably won't be home until late. Oh, and I would really appreciate it if you two would try not to make too much noise. I love you both but I'm still getting used to this whole ... you know, the two of you and all that." Cindy was going to say more but an intense visual image of her Dad and best friend having sex had her spinning on her heel and heading for the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.