Time Push - Cover

Time Push

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Barbara-Anne Barrister was a normal 19 year old from the first half of the 20th century. While on her way to break off her engagement to a gambling suitor, the unthinkable happens! For reasons beyond the young blonde's understanding, she's hurled 66 years into the future! This child of 1941 must then rearrange her whole mindset when she meets the handsome African American who developed the means of her sudden timetrip. Can she shake the beliefs of her backward time and find true love?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Time Travel   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Leon snapped awake to a pounding on the front door, and screaming from somewhere in his bedroom. "Leon, it's Mike! It's almost 3PM. Are you planning to sleep the whole day away?"

He raced to the door and let in his research assistant. "I just closed my eyes for a second!" he shouted as he let Michael.

"Ruined!" Babs screamed from the bathroom. "I'm ruined!"

Mike's eyes opened wide. "Fuckin' shit, Leon! You must have scared the hell out of our problem child with that one eyed monster!"

At last Leon remembered his nudity. Worse, he was sporting a classic case of 'morning wood'! "You woke me up! I didn't go near her!" At least not today! He grabbed his robe from the floor and threw it on. "Maybe it's all just sinking in for her." Maybe it really was. Leon shuddered just thinking about the massive load he shot into that lovely naïve young woman last night.

The sounds of sobbing were plainly heard as the men converged on the closed bedroom door.

Mike tried the knob. "Locked!" he said quietly while trying to hide a grin.

Leon tried it. "Babs, let me in!"

"No! I don't want to see you now!" she sobbed again. "I never want to see you like this!"

"Babs, did this asshole make you cry?"

A click sounded from the door. "Michael, you may enter, if you leave the dirty talk outside!" She giggled softly as the door opened a crack. "Leon, stay away! You are not allowed to step one foot into this room!"

"Hey! This is my apartment!"

Mike actually managed to shove the unresisting Leon back into the living room. "Here I come Babs. Alone!"

An embarrassed towel wrapped Babs smiled weakly at her visitor. "My hair is ruined!" she said sadly while running her fingers through the damp and tangled locks. "I fell asleep with it wet and now I can't do anything with it! I took another bath but the problem is still the same. Doctor Edwards doesn't have anything for proper hair grooming!"

Mike grinned. "Why would he need anything else? He's been shaving his dome for as long as I've know him. Just between you and me, I suspect he found some gray and panicked."

"Gray?" Babs snickered, her embarrassment forgotten. "Leon's not old!"

"No girlfriend. Leon's not old. He's twenty-eight, but he puts himself under enormous pressure." Mike smiled. "That's what I like about him. Working with Leon makes me work that much harder to keep up."

The beautiful girl's face grew worm. "He needs a wife to help him, that's what I think."

Mike smiled. "You just may be right, girlfriend. Remember one thing sweetie. I'll be cheering you on all the way!"

"Oh thank you Michael!" The towel dropped as she opened her arms wide and tightly hugged her new confidante. "Oh no!" Releasing him just as quickly, she scrambled to hide her body. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Babs, it's okay." He gave the blushing girl a wink. "While you're not my type, I happen to know you're just exactly right for our sulking Leon out there. Now just wait here. I have a few surprises for you!"

Leon sat on the sofa and held his head in his hands. Thank god at least his erection went down! "What the hell was all that about?" He asked when a grinning Mike returned.

"You are really in some trouble, Leon!" he laughed loudly.

"It's not funny, Michael Fuji!" Babs shouted from her bathroom sanctuary.

"Just tell me what was I supposed to have done, uh, this morning??"

"Relax Leon! It seems young Babs fell asleep with her wet hair wrapped in a towel. It fell off sometime in the night. Now the poor thing discovered that a man with no hair wouldn't have a comb or brush anywhere in his bathroom! Her style is unusual, to say the least!"

"I look like the Wicked Witch of the west!" they heard a soft laugh. "I don't even have any clean clothes to wear! My dress is all smelly from the desert heat!"

"Oh! Forgot about that!" Leon looked around and spotted his packages from last night. He left the food, but grabbed at the clothing.

Mike snatched the bag from his hands. "Let's see." He looked inside. "I knew it! A tee-shirt and shorts?" He pulled out the shirt. "A little small for our proud and bountiful beauty, don't you think? The poor stacked thing would never get this to stretch over her assets!" He grabbed the tiny pair of shorts next." Good Lord man! Are you trying to land her a job at Hooters? It's just a good thing I have better taste then you do!" He went out in the hall and grabbed his own package and a small leather case. "I have some things she'll just adore! Trust me on this, big guy!" He threw the leather case on the coffee table and headed to the aid of his knew friend.

As Mike passed through the bedroom again, he paused on the way and stared at the bed. He looked at Leon then once again at the bloodstains on the sheet before finally shaking his head in disbelief. "Here you go, girlfriend." He said cheerfully as the door once again opened. "I think these will suit you nicely!"

A bare arm reached gingerly out from the bathroom and took the offered bag. "Oh Michael! You are an angel! You saved my life!"

Babs quickly closed the door and locked it, just in case Leon tried to peek. She couldn't keep a smile off of her face. No matter what happened, getting a present was still something thrilling. "Oh, this is just darling!" she exclaimed as she carefully unwrapped the tissue paper from the light fabric bundle. A handkerchief cotton dress was just the thing for this hot weather! Was the weather still hot in Nevada? It must be. Leon did say it was June.

She held the dress up to her naked body and admired herself in the mirror. The red-orange and white block print was nice. It had just the right touch of paisley without being too busy. She approved of the simple white collar and modest neckline. The five pearl-white front buttons and matching belt were just right to finish the look. The fabric was a bit sheer though. It would have a nice drape, but she blushed at the thought of how it would show off her curves. She carefully hung the dress over the towel bar.

"I wonder what else is in here?" she asked hopefully before once more peeking into the bag. "Oh my! Foundation garments!" Michael had actually bought her under-things too. She marveled at the brassiere. How was it put together? "There aren't any seams! It's so lightweight too!" Babs liked how the color was so near her own skin tone. It wouldn't show if the dress were even sheerer then it already was!

She almost dropped the under panties. They were so small and light as to be almost not there! They matched the brassiere so perfectly though. She just had to try them on! "Snug." She said as her face almost glowed red. "I look like that girl on the cover of Leon's sports periodical." That decided her. On they would stay! Leon obviously liked things like this. Perhaps she would let him have just a tiny itty-bitty peek later on. "Perhaps not!" she giggled.

She was thrilled with the brassiere though! "It's so comfortable!" The only trouble was how high it lifted her bosoms. They looked bigger and fuller then ever before. Rounder too. "Uh oh!" she gasped. Her silly nipples had grown firm because she was so happy. The padded almost conical cups of her custom made brassieres did a nice job of disguising this embarrassing little fact of life. This one seemed to go out of its way to accentuate the problem!

She looked back in the bag, then turned it over and shook it. "Empty! No garter. No stockings! No slip!" she glanced at her own dress. It was heavier weight rayon with a nice lining. "I should have worn something lighter yesterday!" Thinking for a moment helped Babs settle her nerves. "Leon won't be able to resist me! I bet he asks me to marry him tonight if I'm dressed like this!"

The happy young woman slipped into the dress and looked in the mirror again. She was right! How on Earth did Michael manage to guess so closely at her sizes? The bodice was just the tiniest bit snug over her bosoms. The new brassiere made it appear as if there was noting but her underneath! The skirt flared nicely over the curve of her hips. Would people think there was nothing under there too? "I better be on my guard tonight! Leon won't be able to stop from turning into a wolf if he catches me alone dressed like this! Thank goodness I was safe for the first time! I don't dare let him come back for seconds before he proposes! After all, why would he buy the cow if the milk is for free?"

Mike and Leon sat next to each other on the sofa for nearly a half hour before the larger man broke the silence "I can explain about stains on the sheets!" Leon blurted out through gritted teeth. "We, uh, it was, um, it wasn't non-consensual! Not really! Not after she got used to the idea! I swear to you that she enjoyed it completely!"

"Relax, big guy! I never thought you raped the child!" He winked up at his friend. "At least I know you have enough sense to take precautions."

Leon let out a breath in one explosive gasp. "There's a problem. I didn't have any condoms on hand."

"Oh fuck! Can't heteros keep it covered for just one night?" he sighed. "Odds are she's just fine. I'm sure she would have said something to me if she were in the wrong part of her cycle."

"To you? Anyway, I asked her and she is. Regular as clockwork she says, and right on what is probably her most fertile day!" Leon shook his head. "She actually told me everyone knows you can't get pregnant the first time! Didn't they teach kids anything back then? Her knowledge of human sexuality and reproduction is sketchy at the very best. I'm surprised she actually knew where I was going to put my" Leon nearly choked when he realized what he was saying. He grinned ruefully and continued. "She wants a sanitary belt and some pads in two weeks. What the hell is a sanitary belt, anyway?"

'Poor Leon!" Babs giggled as she joined the two men in time for only the last sentence. "He asked me about girl's things last night and he's still embarrassed." She looked over at Mike. "You don't look embarrassed Michael."

"I grew up with four sisters. I learned a lot from them."

She smiled broadly. "You surely did! This dress is lovely!" Babs spun to flair out the skirt. "I would have picked this one out myself if I had gone shopping!" she leaned over the sofa and gave Mike a sisterly peck on the cheek. "Thank you ever so much for the foundation garments too." She blushed. "This is the very best most comfortable brassiere I have ever worn! How did you ever manage to get it run up so fast? Just exactly in my size too! It usually takes them a week to make me a new one!"

"Vintage shops for the dress, and Victoria's Secret for the rest. Girlfriend, you are certainly a pleasure to shop for!"

She sighed. "Now can you pretty please help me with my hair?"

Leon couldn't help grinning as he looked at the beautifully dressed woman with the wild mop of damp hair. "I have some experience in that area." He ran a hand over his bare scalp. "Could I help?"

Babs squealed. "No thank you Mr. Man! Michael proved he could be trusted with the important things in life!"

"Men!" Mike laughed. "Girlfriend, you just sit tight. I brought everything we need to make you beautiful!" he turned to Leon and lightly shook the huge man's arm. "Leon! Kindly go put on some clothing before you catch cold!"

Babs glanced down at Leon and then very primly looked away. "Doctor Edwards! How could you be so vulgar?"

The good doctor nearly tripped over his own feet as he bolted from the room. Damn! She did look stunning in that old fashioned dress. He hadn't noticed that the erection he was fiercely ignoring had crept out from underneath his robe! "This is insane!" he muttered as he struggled to get dressed. "She wasn't that bashful last night!" Then it dawned on him. "1941! Oh course! A good girl wouldn't admit to any sort of sexual activity, let alone admit that she liked what she saw when she looked at my cock!"

After Leon left the room, Babs clapped both hands over her mouth to try and muffle her giggles. "It got big again!" she whispered softly to Mike. "Michael, could I ask you a private question?"

He suspected what she would ask, and grinned to encourage her. "Certainly girlfriend. You're a stranger here. I expect you have lots of things you want to know."

"Is Leon, um, malformed?" Her face grew quite red. "I mean, is it supposed to be that big?"

He chose his words carefully. There was no way he wanted to heap another racial stereotype on a girl who was already crammed full of them, even if that stereotype seemed to be accurate. "Leon is a nearly perfect physical specimen. His, shall we say, length and girth, are within human norm." The Asian laughed. "How do you feel today, Babs?"

"I'm a tiny bit sore, but it only bled a little." She gasped. "I mean I'm feeling just fine and dandy, thank you kindly!"

He held up a hand. "It's okay girlfriend! You can talk to me and I'll never tell a soul. Remember, I'm on your side!"

The blushing woman took a deep breath. "I am a little sore down there." She smiled sweetly. "It scared me a little too last night. Leon is so strong! Just for one little second I was afraid he would hurt me."

"I think I'm right in assuming you ended up enjoying yourself though, didn't you, girlfriend?"

"Oh yes! I was only scared at the beginning, but then it was wonderful!" Her eyes flashed. "When we get married I want to do it again and again! I do so hope he asks soon, because we can't risk doing THAT again until after the wedding or I'll be in BIG trouble!"

Mike hid his emotions well. The child really did believe the old wives tale about a girl's first time! "I'm sure Leon can wait. He wouldn't want you to worry or come to harm." He could say much more to put her at ease, but it was too risky. He still wasn't sure exactly what was going on "Now lets get to your beauty treatment, girlfriend! I haven't worked on such a lovely head of hair since my youngest sister went off to medical school."

Leon found them in the kitchen. Mike was happily working away on their young friend's hair. "Mike, how on Earth did you know you would be needing your barber tools today?"

"Please Leon. Stylist, not barber!" Mike complained while silver scissors flashed. He grinned. "I guess you could call it female intuition."

Babs giggled under the attentions of obviously talented hands. "Michael, you're terrible!" she thought for a moment. "Maybe it was some kind intuition after all! I still have no idea how you guessed my sizes or what kind of dress I prefer! Michael, I think you're a magician!" Her eyes followed a golden lock as it drifted to the floor. "Don't cut too much! I want it to stay long!"

"Not to worry! I would consider it a crime to take away too much. You just need a trim to keep this lovely hair healthy." He paused to pick up a few stray hairs. "Didn't your time know anything about split ends? No matter. Think Veronica Lake without the hair covering one eye. Your golden glory is such a lovely accent to that angelic innocent little big girl face of yours."

"Michael, I am nineteen years old!" She blushed with pleasure, proving her scolding to be a fib. "I am not a little girl!"

"No, you certainly aren't." He glanced quickly at Leon before giving her a knowing wink. "When I'm done you will be positively gorgeous, girlfriend!"

"She already is." Leon said softly as his friend worked.

"What was that, Leon dear?" Babs caught Michael's eye and the conspirators shared a smile.

"Nothing at all." The nervous man answered sharply. "Mike, when will we have some idea of what's going on?"

"I brought Bryan in to work on trying to salvage the navigational computer's hard drive."

"Shit! How much did you tell him?"

"Leon!" Babs scolded. "That is not a nice word to use in conversation!"

Leon closed his eyes and clapped a hand against his forehead. It was still hard to reconcile the Babs that hated profanity with the Babs that so freely called him a nigger! He counted to ten, slowly, in French, before speaking. "You're right Babs. I apologize. Mike, how much did you tell Bryan?"

"Have you ever fallen in love with a science fiction fanatic?" Mike laughed gleefully. "My Bryan figured it out for himself! He saw the mint condition of the car, and the antique style of the license plate and put two and two together. Last night he kept calling me Doctor Who!"

"Doctor Who?" Babs asked, clearly puzzled.

"Exactly!"

"Exactly who is this doctor?"

Mike choked back a laugh. Exactly. Doctor Who!"

"Leon groaned. "Who is on first?"

Babs suddenly shouted out. "Well what are you askin' me for?" she nearly fell out of her chair giggling. "You two were just teasing me! I adore Abbott and Costello! I used to listen to them on the radio, and I saw both of their pictures!"

"Both?" Mike smiled. "Girlfriend, they made about thirty films together!"

"Mike! The hard drive!"

"It's in good hands Leon." Mike paused in his work and was suddenly all business. "Bryan purchased two identical units. Right now he's removing the platters from one of the new drives in a glove box clean room environment I helped him whip together. That will give him some experience before taking apart the failed unit. Basically, he's performing a platter transfer. Once it's up and running, he'll back up the data onto the second new unit before reinstalling that one into the guidance computer. By this time tomorrow we should know exactly what went wrong."

Leon thought for a moment. "The generator is no real problem. I think I can swing a replacement in time to run some tests after Bryan finishes." The huge man grinned in relief. "Isn't that good news, Babs? We may be able to send you home as early as tomorrow night!"

The blond looked stricken. "Are, are we finished, Michael?" she asked softly.

"Yes girlfriend. You look fantastic!"

"Thank you very much!" Babs burst into tears and ran from the room.

"Leon, just how stupid can one man be?" Mike put away his scissors. "I'll go check on Bryan. We wouldn't want to delay one second longer then necessary before sending that sweet child home, would we?" He glared at his friend. "Don't forget what she may be facing back then because of you!"

"I know!" Leon shouted. "I also know she has to go back!"

"Maybe so!" Mike visibly cooled "Did you have to slap her in the face with the news? The poor thing thinks you want to get rid of her now, and after last night!"

"I don't know what to think any more!" He scrubbed a hand over his face. "I'm not saying last night was an accident, but things would be so much simpler if I hadn't acted like some damn-fool horny high school jock!"

Mike swept up the hair from the floor. "I'll have a word with her before I go. Just for heaven's sake don't act so glad to see her go!"

Once again Babs sat in the bathroom crying. Could she have been so wrong? Leon said he loved her. Was that a lie just so he could do things with her? No! That wasn't the answer! She had felt the sparks when he touched her hand. She started when a tapping sounded from the door. "Go away Doctor Edwards!" It came out in such a sad and tiny voice, not the scream she had intended.

"Girlfriend, it's me. Let me in for a moment."

She didn't move for a few seconds, but finally unlocked the door. "I'm sorry I was so cross with you, Michael. You are always such a perfect gentleman, too!"

"It's going to be alright, sweetie. I promise you that!"

"How can you!" she sniffed back tears. "Leon doesn't want to marry me! I was so sure he did, especially after the things we did last night!"

Mike smiled kindly. "It's like I told you girlfriend. All men are assholes!"

She smiled ruefully. "Not you!" her voice dropped to a whisper. "Leon Edwards is an arse-hole!"

"I bet you feel better now, don't you?"

Her smile brightened a bit. "Why, I do feel a little better. Thank you again, Michael!"

He took her hand. "Do you trust me, Babs?"

"Of course I do!" She tossed her hair about her head. "I wouldn't have let you work your magic on my hair if I didn't!"

"Magic, that's a good word." He couldn't say too much, but he had to give her some little bit of comfort. "You said I was a magician before. It may not be too far from the truth. If you trust me, then you must believe what I'm telling you. If you really don't want to go back, you won't. Remember that girlfriend! Remember also that I think Leon would be a fool to let someone like you out of his life. Doctor Leon Edwards is nobody's fool! Just trust me. These things always have a way of working out."

Hope made the girl's lovely eyes glow. "I do trust you! I do believe you!" she hugged her friend tightly. "Thank you so much Michael! I'll be brave and things will be fine!"

"Why the, um, heck does everyone suddenly hold meetings in my bathroom?" Leon announced rather sheepishly. "Babs, uh, would, would you like to go out to dinner?" He cleared his throat. "I mean, dinner as in going on a date with me?"

She released Michael and threw open the door. "That would be lovely, Leon! Thank you so much for asking me."

Mike grinned. "See? He's not the solid rock of an island he thinks he is. Remember what I said and everything will be fine!"

Leon looked puzzled while Babs planted another sisterly little peck on Mike's cheek. "You run along home now and give Bryan a great big kiss for me to thank him for all his help. I'm feeling much better now thanks to you!"

"What did you guys talk about?" Leon had dreaded facing Babs after his blunder, but everything looked back on track now.

"Just girl talk, Leon!" Mike patted the bemused man on the arm. "Nothing a guy would find interesting. Now I'm off." He grinned wickedly. "The lady ordered me to deliver a kiss. That is one delivery I'm looking forward too!"

Leon scratched his head as Mike happily headed for home. "I think sometimes I'm going crazy."

"Nonsense, Leon dear." She had a dreamy look on her face. "I think it's very sweet that Michael is so much in love!"

He couldn't help smiling. "I guess you're right. Bryan has been very good for Mike. So Babs, shall we go?"

"Well, is there such a thing as a nice steakhouse in the future?" She smiled hopefully. "I would really enjoy a nice thick juicy steak!"

"The lady wants a steak, so that's what the lady will have!" He offered his arm, like he was in a classic movie. He had to admit it felt great when she put her arm through his and hugged it to her. "I know just the place. Shall we go?"

The blond stood still. "Leon, um, will they let me in the 'black's only' dining room? I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble being seen on a date with a white woman."

Blood roared in Leon's ears. It was quite an inner battle before he decided that Babs was actually concerned for his well being, and not once again throwing ignorant racist filth at him. He took a deep breath. "Babs sweetheart, there aren't any more places like that. I can dine in any restaurant I like, with the company I chose to keep."

Babs sighed. "You're mad at me again. I can tell." She dropped her eyes as if studying the hard wood floor. "I would understand if you didn't chose to keep company with me."

What a poor mixed up kid. Leon couldn't help feeling sorry for her now. She wasn't a stupid woman. She didn't even seem to actually be racist. The lovely girl was just horribly ignorant on certain subjects and parroting things she learned from her own society. "Like I said, I keep the company I chose!" He started towards the door, but she still held back.

"I promise I'll be good!" she whispered softly. "I, um, there's one more problem though."

"What is it?" he asked with a sinking feeling.

"This dress! It's just darling, and I'm so glad Michael bought it for me." She looked up in exasperation, "It's only a day dress! I don't have any eveningwear!"

Leon heard a roaring again. This time it was the roar of his laughter! Thinking fast, he tried to answer her in a convincing manner. "Babs, you look like a million bucks! I'm pretty sure you'll be one of the best dressed women there!"

Her cheeks colored prettily. "Why thank you, Doctor Edwards!" She eyed his cream colored linen slacks and the matching linen short sleeved shirt. The coloring was such a nice contrast to his ebony skin. Her heart fluttered when she remembered how he looked while undressed. "You look nice too!"

"Well that's settled. We both look great, and we're both starving." He grinned. "We never had dinner last night, then we slept the day through."

Babs blushed. "I usually get up at dawn!" she batted her eyes in a rather coy manner. "For some reason I was quite tired last night! I think it must take some getting used to. I mean, doing THAT kind of thing right before bedtime!"

Leon felt a stab of guilt and tried to will his cock to remain flaccid. "I supposed so." He grabbed a white snap-brimmed cap and put in on at a rather jaunty angle. "People get used to it, I hear."

She tossed her golden tresses. "Well, that's one thing I won't have to worry about once you send me home."

That was a low blow. Leon felt an almost physical pain in his heart, but refused to waver. Babs would be better off in her own time! His thoughts turned to the child most likely growing within her sexy body. No! She couldn't stay here! "Let's go Babs!" he said gruffly. "I don't want to miss dinner again!"

Babs smiled. She felt Leon's reaction to her simple teasing. Michael was right! It wasn't too late! "Yes, Leon dear. I'm ready now."

Leon's mood improved when they reached the elevator. The kid was nearly jumping up and down with excitement. "Yes Babs, you can press the buttons!"

"Thank you!" Babs pressed the glowing button and stepped back as the door opened. A huge black cat sauntered out. "Well hello kitty!" Knowing the ways of cats, Babs leaned down and offered her hand without attempting to touch him. He casually sniffed before daintily licking the tip of her index finger. "What a sweetheart! Leon, who belongs to this fine fellow?"

"Don't you have that inverted?" Leon grinned. "I think he believes this entire building belongs to him. You never know when or where he'll turn up."

The cat seemed to nod in agreement before heading down the hallway. Babs giggled. "I think you're right! Do you pay rent in fish heads? "

The stairwell door burst open. "Louie, I don't have time for this!" a petite redhead in astonishingly high heels she curiously managed to run in shouted. "Doctor Edwards, did you see Louie come out of the elevator?"

Leon pointed. "That way, Miss Barr."

"He figured out how to work the stupid buttons! I don't know how the big lug manages to jump so high!" The redhead paused and looked Babs up and down. Then back up, being that Babs had the height advantage. "1940? No later then 1941. Am I right?"

Babs gasped. "How, how did you know?" Was this Miss Barr as much of a magician as Michael? "1941, um, is right."

The slight woman pointed at her own curiously colorful frock. "1967. I can always read the vintage of a good dress! That one is a beauty! I know I've seen it somewhere while on a thrift shop prowl. I would have snatched it up myself if it weren't so ridiculously long. Oh, no offence."

Babs smiled tentatively. "None taken. I'd like to wear yours if it weren't so ridiculously tiny."

Miss Barr glared at her, before relaxing into a grin. "Guess I had that coming!" She thrust out a hand. "Temple Barr, nice to meet you!"

The taller woman smiled and accepted the offered hand. "Barbara-Anne Barrister. You can call me Babs."

"Okay, Babs. First chance we get we need to join forces and shop 'til we drop!" The tiny powerhouse took off again. "Glad to see you take a break from work, Doctor E! Everyone thought you moved out on us!" She gave him a saucy wink. "You seem more relaxed already!"

Leon shook his head as the redhead scooted off. "This building seems to attract some odd tenants!"

Babs smiled. "She seems very nice, even if the hem of her dress is so obscenely short!"

Leon raised an eyebrow. "Obscene? I didn't think so."

"Doctor Leon Brown!" The flash of jealous anger in her eyes startled him. "You were looking at that woman's thighs!"

"True." He said softly. "I was only noticing how yours are lovelier, that's all." A strong hand descended and caressed the blonde's leg through the thin cotton of her dress. "Lovelier by far."

The young woman blushed, but her eyes sparkled. "Leon, don't talk like that!" she continued with just a tiny note of pride in her voice. "Temple is far too little for you anyway."

"Right you are, Babs." He winked. "Too little to be able to take what you did last night."

"That is not what I mean!" Babs squealed as her blush deepened. She abruptly pulled away from him. "You are a terrible man! A nice man wouldn't say such things!" She glanced at his trousers and felt a bolt of warmth race through her body. It looked like Leon had a length of salami tucked down the inseam of his right leg! The salami was nearly touching his kneecap! She nearly swooned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.