Time Push - Cover

Time Push

Copyright© 2008 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Barbara-Anne Barrister was a normal 19 year old from the first half of the 20th century. While on her way to break off her engagement to a gambling suitor, the unthinkable happens! For reasons beyond the young blonde's understanding, she's hurled 66 years into the future! This child of 1941 must then rearrange her whole mindset when she meets the handsome African American who developed the means of her sudden timetrip. Can she shake the beliefs of her backward time and find true love?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Time Travel   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Barbara-Anne Barrister wasn't lost. She just wished she were. Babs kicked off her heels, and pressed her stocking clad foot harder on the accelerator. Even with the Studebaker's windows all open the added speed didn't do much to ease the sweltering heat. "He promised!" she muttered, pulling at the dress clinging to her damp skin. "No more gambling! He swore it!" Now here she was driving through the desert trying to find a place called El Rancho Vegas! Robert had called late last night demanding she bring her engagement ring. He needed it to make good his bets. She should have known something was wrong! He had been so eager to go ever since the place opened three months ago. She should have read the papers! The El Rancho had gaming tables!

The nineteen-year-old blonde sighed. Last night she had told him that the wedding was off! He was stunned when she went on to say she never wanted to see him again! It shamed her to think of even telling a lie about flushing the ring down the toilet! Babs had cried for hours before calming down enough to start driving first thing this morning. He'd get his ring along with a piece of her mind, and that was it! Thank goodness she hadn't married him already! "Marry in haste, repent in leisure! That's what mommy used to say, God rest her gentle soul." Babs pushed the Studebaker to still greater speed.

After a few more miles of empty desert, Babs had a problem to keep her mind off of the heat. It was a problem growing more pronounced by every passing second. "Oh gosh! I can't stand it any more!" The young woman moaned and wriggled as she drove. Not a service station in sight. In fact, she hadn't seen any sort of a building in almost an hour. "I have to tinkle!" she cried out to the uncaring desert. There was no other option. Slowing down, she pulled the Studebaker off the road. Babs hadn't seen a car all morning, but her sense of modesty made her carefully drive nearly a half-mile out onto the desert floor. Still in her stocking feet, the pretty blonde scrambled from the automobile. In frantic haste she pulled the hem of her dress up and tucked it under her chin. "Nobody can possibly see me!" she reassured herself as she squatted behind the car. "Nobody will ever know!" There was no time for anything but crudeness. Hooking her fingers into the material of her panties, she roughly pulled the plain white cotton aside. She felt so ashamed of herself! In broad daylight, she was going tinkle outside! At least she was trying too! It was nearly a minute before the first trickle burst forth. "Oh goodness!" she gasped. It felt ever so good to empty her distended bladder! Her pee-pee hissed into the sand. Babs whimpered. Never having tried this before, she wasn't expecting any trouble. Wouldn't you know a wind finally made its way across the hot sand? The sudden gust added with inexperience worked against her. The mortified blonde couldn't help soaking her right foot and her lower leg with hot golden water.

The sand stuck uncomfortably to her wet foot as she climbed back into the car. Just as she pressed the clutch and eased it into first gear, a clap of thunder nearly deafened her. "Golly, what's that?" she shouted in surprise as a beautiful golden glow enveloped her and the car.

"System destabilizing!" Leon Edwards yelled over the sound of straining generators. "Scan focus point beginning to waver!"

"Leon, I'm getting a confirmed shift in gravity!" His research assistant Mike Fuji sounded stunned. "I'm measuring an actual change in gravitational force!"

"Can you recalibrate?"

"Negative! It's changing too fast! Gravity at .95 normal now! .88, .77! Gravity is at half Earth normal at the test site!" There was a whine and clatter as a hard drive failed. "Oh shit! I just lost the navigational software!" Mike pounded uselessly on his keyboard. "The guidance computer crashed! I'm talking total blue screen of death! The system's running without coordinates!"

Not now! The test mass had started to fade! It actually winked out of existence for a fraction of a second! The push had worked! The mass had entered hyperspace! Without any navigational lock there was no way to effect its relocation. The return of the test mass was heralded by sound of screaming metal. "Oh hell! Generator two is gone! Abort! I'm shutting it all down!" Leon slapped at the emergency cutoff, and ended mankind's first attempt at matter relocation through hyperspace. At least he thought everything was ended. His eyes opened wide registering a change on the monitor screen. The test mass was moving! Somehow, the rusted hulk of the 1940 Studebaker Commander had begun to roll. Roll nothing! The car took off like a bat out of hell! He watched in stunned silence as the battered wreck bounced its way over the desert sand. Battered? The spotlights were reflecting back almost mirror brilliant from the suddenly high gloss wax job! "Stop that car!"

Babs screamed! The sun was gone! It just winked out like a busted light bulb! Searchlights blinded her as she wrestled to get the car around the building she hadn't noticed before and back to the road. She didn't know what was going on! All she knew was she had to get out of this place! "It was the heat! I must have passed out or something!" she murmured as she regained the road. Was it even the same one she had been traveling? It was smoother, and much wider then she remembered. Heaver traveled, too.

Dr. Edwards felt ice form in his heart. He didn't understand what was happening. He did know they had to recover that car! Mike pulled up in the Lab's Hummer. "Drive!" Leon bellowed, as he flung himself into the passenger side. "Don't let it out of your sight!"

Mike floored it. "Our car can't run. I pulled the battery, and drained all the fluids. Even if the engine was in one piece, it's impossible for it to start."

"I know!" Leon couldn't believe what he was seeing as the gap closed between the vehicles. "Look at the license plate!" he gasped. Forgetting himself he sat up taller and banged his shaved head against the hummer's ceiling panel. "Oh my God! This can't be!"

Mike was rapidly closing in now. "License plate?" He looked more carefully. "Oh yeah. That thing's an antique!" He seemed to stifle a laugh. "Leon! We have to stop that car!"

Babs saw a flicker of light, and realized something big was following her! "Oh no!" she wailed. "I didn't do anything!" she cried, as the large truck thing grew closer. She could see light ahead. She didn't know what was so bright on the horizon, but she felt that was were she would find safety! She never had a chance. Something must have happened when she drove over the sand. With a bang, a tire blew. Once again Babs ended up off the road. The big yellow truck kicked sand wildly, as it came to rest blocking her possible escape. She started to cry when a huge Negro and a Japanese man rushed out of the truck. "Spies! You're spies for the Japs!" she whimpered, before passing out.

"What the hell? Did she just call me a Jap? What a bitch!"

"Never mind that now!" Leon scooped up the unconscious woman, and deposited her in the passenger seat of the Hummer. "I only hope that no 'Good Samaritan' reports this as a car-jacking!"

Mike grinned and cleared his throat. "Officer, I swear! The guy who carried the woman was huge! I'm talking HUGE! He looked just like that giant black dude from "Green Mile"! You know, John Coffey!"

Leon closed his eyes and counted to ten. "Yeah, but not spelled the same. Like I haven't heard that before! Very funny! Just have the car towed back to the lab, then meet me at my apartment."

Mike scratched his head in though, a slight but knowing smile on his face. Reaching into the vehicle, he pulled out the girl's purse. He cleared his throat. "Leon, did what I think happened, really happen?"

"We'll know for sure when Goldilocks wakes up." The doctor took a long look at the vintage auto. "I can't prove it yet, but I think that's the same car. The same car years earlier in it's timeline!"

Babs woke up with a start. Her heart raced when she realized that the big Negro man was driving her somewhere. "I, I won't tell on you, uncle." She said quietly, trying to sound calm and collected. "Don't you know how much trouble you'd be in, for kidnapping a white woman?"

"I understand why you're talking like this Miss. I don't really blame you, but listen to me now." He looked her right in the eyes. "You're safe. I'm not going to hurt you, but don't you ever call me uncle again! Understand?"

Even in the darkened vehicle, Babs could see he was telling the truth. "Gosh, you're sure an uppity nigger." She whispered.

He pounded a massive hand on the steering wheel, and took a route he had intended to avoid at all costs. "Close your mouth and listen to me! My name is DOCTOR Leon Edwards. You may call me Dr. Edwards, or Leon. If I hear uncle or nigger from you again, I'll drop you off right here and let you figure this out by yourself!"

Babs looked out the window to see where here was. What she saw made no sense! "The, the Eiffel T-Tower?" she stammered as they drove past the familiar French landmark. She'd never traveled before but recognized it from newsreels about Paris. The confused woman was glued to the window. There were so many people walking the streets. The way some of the women were dressed was downright shameful! After a few moments she saw something that chilled her soul. "What is this place?" she screamed as she stared at the Statue of Liberty! "Where am I? This is all wrong!"

"Miss, calm down!" Her driver grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "You're safe! You aren't hurt."

"I'm crazy!" she wrestled her hand from his, and covered her eyes. "I'm insane! Unc, um, Doctor Edwards, I, I'm seeing things! The heat must have addled my brain!"

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done this! I let my anger get the better of me!" his voice lowered and he continued in much milder tone. "You aren't crazy, I promise you that. Tell me, what's today's date?

"July twelfth. Don't you know that?"

"You forgot the year."

"Okay. July twelfth, 1941! Don't you look at the papers?"

"There's no easy way to break this to you, so I'll just come out and say it. Today's date is June twenty-eight, 2007." He paused a moment. "I'm very sorry, but you happen to be the first human being in history to travel through time!"

Babs was about to call him a liar, but the words died in her throat. Everything was so different! The automobiles looked like something out of the funny pages. She heard a roaring, and looked up. A flying machine lifted up from behind a nearby building. The big fan sprouting out of the top somehow made it look like a huge glass and metal dragonfly!

The people were what really drew her attention. How could civilized folks dress like that? While Dr. Edwards waited for the traffic signal to change, she saw something really eye opening! Babs blushed deeply when she saw a busty fair skinned redhead kiss a Negro man. Right out in the streets too! Nobody even batted an eye even though the trollop wasn't wearing anything under the tight black undershirt she wore! The easy-girl's chest was very nearly as large as her own! How could she walk around letting them jiggle and sway like that? The woman must be a harlot! When the couple crossed the street, Babs just had to look away. The undershirt had printing on it. The redheaded tramp was actually walking around with the word BITCH written across her bouncing bosoms in large golden letters!

"Sixty-six?" she finally stammered. "I'm sixty-six years in the future?" She gasped, as she thought about Robert. He was twenty-two. That meant, if he was even still alive now, he would be eighty-eight! "He's an old man!" she blurted out. She started to laugh. The laughter had an edge of desperation to it, and Babs soon found she couldn't stop. "He's old! He's old! I really can't marry him now!" She finally stopped when she felt a stinging blow against her cheek. "You slapped me!" she said in total shock.

"I'm sorry Miss. You were getting hysterical." He took a deep breath. "Are you ok now?"

Surprisingly, she was. "Babs." She said quietly. "If I can call you Leon, then you can call me Babs." She held out her hand and his soon engulfed it. His grip had strength, but also a gentleness that somehow didn't go with its huge size. She asked the question that scared her most. "Will, will I be able to go home?"

His hand gave hers a little extra squeeze. "Babs I'll be honest. I just don't know. This was never supposed to happen." He pulled the truck into a parking lot. "This is where I live. You can stay here until I figure this all out." Leon got out of the car and circled around to her side. He opened her door and once more took her hand. "You don't have to worry Babs. I would never do anything to harm you."

She let him hand her out of the truck. She felt an almost electric shock. Her heart made a little thump when she stood next to him. All her life Babs thought she was too tall. At five foot nine in stocking feet, she always felt gawky around other people. She had often wished she could have been petite like mommy was. Leon towered over her! He must be nearly seven feet tall! He wasn't skinny either. He had the physique a prizefighter! Stocking feet? Her mind flashed back to her own problems "Oh my!" Babs blushed. "I, I lost my shoes! I think they're in the car!" It wasn't laughter now. Babs looked down at her dirty sandy feet, and started to cry. "My stockings are ruined!"

"Hey, hey! Take it easy, kid! I'm sure Mike will find them. Even if he doesn't, I'll buy you a new pair. Stockings too, ok?"

Babs wiped her eyes. "I'm not a kid! I'm nineteen, so there!" She looked up at his smiling face and felt a tiny smile form on hers. "Thank you, Leon. I'm being silly, aren't I?"

"Not at all Babs." He led her across the lot towards the tall building. "You're scared, with every right to be. I just want you to know that you're safe now. Whatever happens, you're safe. Understand me?"

"Yes Leon. Thank you." When they stepped into the elevator, Babs was surprised to see it was empty. "Where's the operator?" she asked while eyeing the panel full of numbered buttons.

"Would you like to work it?" Leon asked with a grin. "Push the button marked six."

The blonde pressed the proper button and giggled when the car began to rise. "Going up! Haberdashery, sixth floor!" For the first time all day Babs found herself in a good mood. "I always wanted to do that!" She held her hand at the ready. "How do I know where to stop it?"

"It's automatic, Babs." A bell chimed and the doors opened. "See? Floor to floor service at the touch of a button."

"Golly, that's clever!" When they reached a door at the end of the corridor she spotted a lighted button. "Is, um, is that a doorbell, or is it how you open the door?"

"It's just a doorbell." It was obvious he was trying hard not to laugh. "Things haven't been automated that much!"

The curious young woman gave Leon's living room an apprising look. It was clearly a bachelor's home but Leon seemed to make an effort to keep it clean and tidy. She glanced down at the interesting glass topped table before her. "Oh, goodness!" Babs felt her face grow flush. "Sports Illustrated? Leon, what sport requires women to stand around almost naked?" She read on. "Swimsuit issue? That's a swimsuit? Why if I had a swimsuit like that people would see my, um, uh, never mind!"

Leon dove at the magazine and rolled it up like a tube. "I'm very sorry about that. I guess fashions gave changed a bit since your day." He shoved the rolled up publication behind the sofa. "I have something you'll like!" He picked up a small rectangular box, and pointed it at a shiny black featureless window. "Do you know what this is?" he asked, as the nearly five foot wide window lit up.

"That's a television machine!" Babs was astounded to see images of people moving and talking. All in vivid color! It looked so real! Equipment like that most have cost dearly. With a screen that huge, Leon must have paid nearly one hundred dollars! He must be wealthy! "I saw one at the Worlds Fair when I was in New York two years ago!" A sad look briefly crossed her face. "That was just before mommy passed away."

"Oh, I'm sorry Babs." He pressed a button on the rectangle and the screen went dark.

"That's alright, Leon. I like remembering our trip. We had a jolly good time!" She smiled shyly. "You can show me your machine. I'm very interested."

"It's not really the plasma screen I wanted to show you." He manipulated the rectangle again, and the screen turned blue. Babs hardly had time to wonder what the words "INPUT LINE 1" meant, before he picked up a second button-studded rectangle. "I have something you may like watching. Mike gave it to me. He thinks I should get more musicals in my life."

Babs watched Leon insert a shiny disk about five inches across into a box on the base of the television machine. Some kind of warning about the FBI appeared before the young woman finally saw something that truly delighted her. "The Wizard of Oz!" she squealed as she read the title. "That thing is a moving picture phonograph? Can I really watch a picture in your home?"

"Hey, I like that!" Leon laughed. "Moving picture phonographs are quite common these days." The doorbell rang. "Here, you enjoy the film. That's probably Mike. I need to talk with him." He held up his huge hand after starting the picture playing. "One, Mike isn't any kind of a spy. Two, the war you left behind ended decades ago. Before you ask, yes, we won. Lastly three. Please don't go calling Mike a Jap!"

Babs sighed. "It seems I deserved that." She lowered her eyes. "Leon, I'm very sorry I offended you before. Can you ever forgive me?"

"You're a nice girl, Babs." He smiled. "I know you didn't mean any harm." He put his hand on her shoulder, and gave a gentle squeeze. "Consider yourself forgiven."

The startled woman watched quietly as Leon let his friend in. His hand on her shoulder had started her heart pounding! She could sense the sheer strength of him even though the touch was very soft. A tiny shiver ran down her spine. Although she loved the Land of Oz with all her heart, she couldn't keep her mind on the picture. "Hello Michael." She finally said as the smaller man entered the room. Her eyes lit up. "My shoes and purse! Thank you so very much!"

He handed them over with a flourish. "I knew you'd be wanting these, Babs." He watched as she slipped the leather pumps over the dirty damaged toes of her stockings. "You don't find workmanship like that any more."

She smiled kindly. "These are my favorites! I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. They cost twelve whole dollars!" Her eyes narrowed. "Did you peek at my driving license?" she asked softly.

Mike gave a low whistle. "You're quick as ever, I'll give you that! Just checking the name of our lovely guest!" He eyed her feet with a critical eye. "Yes, it's a pleasure to shop with a pretty girl like you!"

She smiled. Complements never hurt! "It's not like I have any money. This morning I had a dollar, but I was almost at empty. Thank goodness I had enough for a fill-up!"

Mike's eyes glowed. "I really do wish I could shop at home with you!"

Leon clapped a hand against his head. "Mike, forget shopping! We have something more important to think about!"

"Just trying to put the lady at ease." Mike laughed. In an instant his face turned serious. "That is the same car, Leon." He sat on the sofa, and took the young woman's hand. "You're the registered owner of the 1940 Studebaker Commander, right? Your fiancé bought it for you as a wedding gift, correct?"

"Why yes, how did you know? I didn't have the registration with me."

Michael fumbled a device from his pocket. It was a camera, but none like any Babs had ever seen before. "Just a very educated guess. Does this look familiar?" He showed her the small screen on the tiny instrument's back. Her face flushed, when she saw the cracked taillight. "These are the file pictures I took of OUR car, Leon." He manipulated the camera's controls. "Now how about this one, Babs? Do you recognize this photograph?"

"You can just paint that over!" she shouted when she saw the heart with Babs plus Robert written inside. How had she ever been so foolish to paint that little symbol on the glove compartment's door? She wrestled the ring from her finger and tossed it onto the table. "When I get back I'm telling that bum the engagement is off! Imagine him wanting me to give back my ring so he could use it to pay off a gaming hall!"

Mike sighed. "I know. Men are such assholes, aren't they?"

Babs was startled out of her anger. "Michael!" she exclaimed, while trying to hide her giggle. "I don't wish to hear language like that!" she giggled again. "Even if it happens to be the truth!" She grinned at the laughing Asian. "Does this mean that you are an, um, what you said, too?"

"Nope, I'm different."

"Mike!" Leon hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Oh! "The Wizard of Oz"!" Mike changed the subject. He seemed to be enjoying Leon's agitated state. "How do you like it?"

"Lovely, thank you!" she answered happily. She'd rather talk about motion pictures, then her own personal mistakes! "I adore musicals! They always make me feel so gay!"

"I know what you mean! They make me feel gay all the time!"

Leon made an odd choking sound. "Maybe that's why I don't watch them! I NEVER feel gay!"

Babs was confused. Leon seemed to be embarrassed, but Michael was nearly bursting with suppressed laughter. "Did I do something wrong?" she finally asked.

"Not in the least, my dear Babs. Leon's just a touch homophobic, that's all."

"Homo-phobic?" Now Babs was really confused! "Is he ill?"

"No, he's in excellent shape. I do mean excellent!"

Leon crossed his arms over his barrel chest. "Mike, keep it up and I'll tell Bryan you were hitting on me!"

"Oh shit! I was just kidding Leon! Don't say things like that! You know how jealous he gets!" He grinned to show he wasn't really concerned. "Besides, you know I love long hair!"

Babs had a sudden feeling and felt her face grow warm. "Michael, is, is Bryan, um, your boyfriend?"

He smiled. "Very good! I would have thought someone from 1941 wouldn't have figured that out!"

"Well I like that!" she exclaimed. "I'm no rube! I've heard of mandrakes. I just never met one before! Do you really like boys better then girls?"

"I can appreciate that you're a lovely woman, but yes. I do like boys better."

"Goodness me!" Babs smiled bashfully. "I hope you and Bryan are, um, happy together!"

"That we are!" He smiled, and the confused woman saw noting but love in his eyes. "Bryan means the world to me!"

"I guess that's all that matters!" She sighed. "The future is so strange! I never dreamed I would be friends with a Jap and a Nigger." Babs froze. She used that word again! She even called the gentle Michael a Jap! "I'm sorry!" The blonde covered her face with her hands. "I'm trying! Honest! That just slipped out! Michael, I'm sorry your country lost the war too!" Her body shook, as she started to cry. "Leon, I don't want you to hate me!"

Michael patted her shoulder. "It's ok, girlfriend. You just went though the shock of your life. You said the wrong words, but that doesn't make you a bad person!"

Leon looked down at her, and smiled. "Babs, I don't hate you. I may not like the society that taught you it was acceptable to call people hate filled words like that, but I couldn't hate you!"

"I'll try harder!" she whispered. "I won't say those words ever again, even after you send me back home!"

Leon just looked at mike. He hardly understood what happened by accident. Would they be able to repeat it intentionally? Mike stood. "I'll be going now. I need to assess the damage to the system before we try anything."

When Leon saw Michael to the door, Babs discovered she wasn't all that interested in Munchkins and Witches any more. "Leon? Do you have anything I could possibly wear?" She looked at her dirty feet and cringed. She hoped against hope it was her imagination, but she was certain she could smell pee-pee on her foot. "I must have a bath!" she blushed. "Please?"

"Of course Babs. You can wear my bathrobe while I run out and find you something more suited." He took her hand again. "Just let me show you to the bathroom."

Babs felt like a child again. Her hand felt so small in his. It was like those long ago walks in the park with daddy. Why couldn't Robert be this gentle and kind? "Goodness!" she exclaimed, when Leon opened the door. "I never saw such a big bathtub!"

Her host smiled. "Could you see me folding up into anything smaller?"

She giggled at the thought but then her mind shied away. To get into the tub, Leon would have to be NAKED! "I, I suppose that would be a problem."

"You just relax and take your time. I'll run out and pick you up some things." He gave her a concerned look. "Babs, don't try to leave before I get back. Ok?"

She thought of the strange world outside the apartment and shuddered. "Yes Leon. I'll stay right here. You can take that to the bank!"

"Would you like me to pick up something special for dinner?"

"Don't go to any trouble, Leon." She thought for a moment. "Something light would be nice. If there is a delicatessen nearby, you could get us some raw chopped beef and onion sandwiches."

Leon gave her a funny look. "Are you kidding?"

"Well, if the beef doesn't look fresh, we could have pickled pigs knuckles."

"Babs, do you like Chinese food?"

"Why yes. I guess Chinese food would be nice, too."

For some reason, Leon looked greatly relieved. "Chinese it is!" He practically ran out the door. "Remember, I have my keys. Don't open the door for anyone!"

After making sure the door was locked, Babs happily went to draw a nice hot bath. She thought of the galvanized tin tub in the house she grew up in and smiled. "Leon must be wealthy!" she giggled, as she unbuttoned her dress. "Giant television machine, motion picture phonograph, and a bathtub big enough for two people!" Once more her overactive imagination made her blush. The image of her and Leon bathing together made her face grow hot. She folded her dress carefully and placed it on the toilet's tank. It looked funny being so low. The tank sat right on the back of the bowl. It was a convenient place to put things though! Babs sighed, as she unhooked her stockings from the garter belt. They were well and truly ruined. Walking around in sand had made holes clear through the silk! The tinkle hadn't helped any either! She slipped off the belt, then her under-panties. Lastly, she undid her brassiere and slipped the straps over her shoulders.

It gave her such a funny fluttery feeling to be standing naked in Leon's bathroom. "Poppycock!" she said sharply. "It's no different then any other bathroom!" Ignoring the feeling, Babs rinsed her underthings out in the sink. Leon was getting her something to wear, but she didn't trust him to buy anything so intimate. Besides, her brassiere was custom made. It was always so difficult to find any that were actually big enough for her! The fluttery feeling came back stronger as she hung her private garments carefully over the bar a towel was hanging from. Would Leon look at her things? Guys liked that sort of thing, didn't they? Babs blushed from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Would Leon touch her brassiere? She shivered thinking of his strong dark fingers caressing the padded cups.

"Barbara-Anne Barrister, you stop that!" she scolded herself. "Of course a Negro man wouldn't want to touch your things! Especially after he got so mad over just some words!" she sighed. Words did hurt sometimes. She remembered how the other girls treated her in school just because her stupid bosoms came along and grew so big long before theirs did!

The naked young woman sighed. "Maybe I am just a rube!" she went to the tub and turned the knobs. "Oh my goodness!" Babs forgot her troubles for the time being as a cloud of steam rose. "The water is so hot! I surely hope it doesn't run out before the bath is full!"

It didn't! Babs couldn't help grinning as she pulled the Bobbie pins from her hair. She shook the golden locks free and let them fall down her back. "Thank goodness future people know how to have a proper bath!" Looking around, she didn't see any bars of soap. There was a strange red bottle on the edge of the tub. "Old Spice body wash? Mommy used to like Early American Old Spice powder. I wonder if they made this?"

It felt so heavenly to sink herself into the hot water. "This must be like the Rockefellers live." She murmured softly as she leaned back to soak her long hair. She didn't know why the body wash was called Arctic Blast, but it smelled rather nice as she massaged the thick foamy suds into her hair. Dunking her hair once again, she ran her fingers through and rinsed the foam clear. "Now to just soak!" she announced softly as she slowly laid back. "This IS heaven!"

The nude young lady relaxed that way for some time. The warmth soon had her eyelids drooping. Her firm full breasts began to rise and fall as her breathing increased in pace. Her arm slowly moved. A little whimper passed her lips as her legs spread wider. A hand slowly moved beneath the steaming water. Gentle as the brush of a butterfly's wings, the golden haired beauty stroked her fingers along the pouty petals of her most secret place. Her eyes closed completely as a breathy sigh brought a contented smile to her lips. Fingers grew bolder beneath the surface of the bath. Droplets of water glistened like diamonds on her face and heaving breasts. This tranquil scene changed in an instant as she suddenly sat up. "No! No! No!" she shouted as she climbed from the tub.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.