Once a Fighter Pilot, Always a Fighter Pilot - Cover

Once a Fighter Pilot, Always a Fighter Pilot

Copyright© 2008 by Daibhidh

Chapter 3: Flying the Dog

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3: Flying the Dog - The life and times of Buzz Donaldson, from a young man avoiding the draft in the early 1950's to a dedicated fighter pilot serving in war and peace for over thirty years

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical  

(And incidentally, meeting Jeannie and losing my "Certified Virgin" status.)

The next morning I reported to the Flight Simulator building for advanced F-86D weapons systems orientation. For the next few days I made a real pain-in-the-ass of myself, badgering the simulator operators about interpreting the radar displays, the preferred attack vectors, the optimum airspeed during attack runs and a zillion other questions. Finally exhausting their patience, they suggested I switch to practicing take offs, instrument approaches, ILS landings, instrument navigation, and the multitude of other, more mundane tasks associated with safely flying the interceptor.

By late on the Friday afternoon before I was scheduled to start flying the Dog, I figured I had learned all I could from flying a "black box" and was looking forward to the real thing. At 1600 hrs, I said goodbye the simulator operators. I think they were as happy as I that I would not be back Monday morning.

Returning to the barracks, I changed into civvies, and headed to the club for a quick supper. As I entered the dining room, I noticed Chuck sitting in a dimly lit corner with a lovely, auburn-haired young woman. I assumed he was on a date and selected a table on the other side of the room, trying to ignore them. However, he soon noticed me and gestured for me to join them.

As I approached their table to say hello, Chuck said, "This is the young Lieutenant I was telling you about, Mary." Then to me, he said," Pull up a chair and join us, Iggy."

I was trying to come up with a polite reason to decline when the young woman removed her purse from the empty chair across from Chuck and urged me to join them. I have always been shy in the presence of beautiful women, and sounding like a tongue-tied teenager, I mumbled something about not wishing to intrude.

"Nonsense," she interrupted. "You must join us. Jeannie feel is feeling like a fifth wheel and you'd actually be doing us a big favor if you'd join us."

"Who's Jeannie?" I asked, feeling like the village idiot.

"She's my kid sister and she just stepped to the powder room, but she'll be back shortly. Pull up a seat," she again urged.

Blushing hotly, I pulled out the empty chair across from Chuck. He had just finished telling me a little bit about her background when a beautiful younger, more voluptuous, blonde version of Mary arrived and took the only other empty seat, the one between Chuck and me, across from Mary. As the younger woman wriggled into her seat, Mary said, "Iggy, I'd like to introduce my kid sister, Jeannie ... Jeannie, this is Chuck's friend, Iggy ... You know ... the one he was telling us about earlier."

Jeannie blushed sweetly and smiled as she said, "Nice to meet you" or something to that effect. I really wasn't listening; I was too busy looking at the girl with the beautiful face and knockout figure, lost in the depths of her enchanting china-blue eyes.

Chuck snickered and said, "Earth to Iggy, do you read me?"

"Sorry, I guess I got distracted," I grinned, and then added, "Nice to meet you, Jeanie."

With a wry smile, Chuck said, "I guess I forgot to tell you what a great conversationalist he is, Jeannie."

"After we eat, we're planning to go downtown to a club that has a live band. You'll join us, won't you?" Jeanie asked.

"Well, I don't know ... I was sort of planning to just lie around this weekend. I've got a real busy four weeks coming up," I replied, trying to beg off.

"Nonsense," Chuck interceded. "You'll have the whole weekend to rest up," he argued. "Besides, all you've been doing is flying in circles, taking sightseeing trips to Alabama and playing around in the simulator for two weeks, so you can't be all that tired."

I shot him a dirty look before turning back to Jeannie and saying, "I'd love to have the chance to dance with such a lovely partner as you, Jeannie."

"You won't be sorry, Iggy, I promise. I just love to dance." she replied, before blushing charmingly and lowering those beguiling blue eyes.

The waitress arrived at that point, precluding any further conversation, at least for the moment. By the time we'd ordered and the waitress had left, the spell had been broken and the talk turned to a subject I was much more comfortable with; flying.

After eating, we all piled into Chuck's new green Mercury hardtop; Chuck driving, with Mary beside him in the front, leaving the back seat for Jeanie and myself. As we pulled out of the Officer Club's parking lot, Jeanie was primly sitting on the far side of the seat, but five minutes later when we passed through the main gate, she had slid across until we were sitting hip to hip. A few minutes and some small talk later, I felt her warm hand on my thigh, just above my knee.

"It's getting a little chilly in here, Iggy. Put your arm around my shoulders and warm me up please," she whispered in my ear. As I moved to comply, I felt her hand slide up my thigh even further. I looked up at the rearview mirror and caught Chuck glancing up me, an evil smirk on his face.

"Oh, this is so much better," Jeanie whispered, grasping my other hand and placing it on her warm, firm right breast. "That's a little chilled, also," she murmured.

Cool dude that I was, I sat there, frozen in place like a wooden Indian, until she finally reached up, grasped my chin with her right hand, pulled my head around until her warm, moist lips meet mine. As her hot little tongue darted out, pushing between my lips and snaking into my mouth, I responded automatically by dueling her tongue with my own and caressing her lovely breast with my palm and fingers. Without breaking the kiss, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse and pushed my hand down inside her bra. Out of the corner of my eye, I again caught Chuck watching and grinning even wider as he jabbed Mary with his elbow. By this time, I was really becoming aroused, so I thought, 'fuck him' and winked back at him. He only grinned more broadly.

By the time we reached the nightclub, Jeannie had re-buttoned her blouse. My hand had moved up under her skirt and was caressing the warm inner-side of her soft thigh, my cock hard as tempered steel and my shorts quickly becoming very damp.

Chuck pulled into the parking lot and announced, "Here we are, folks," as he shut the engine off and opened the door. The dome light popped on, but by that time, Jeanie's skirt was back in place and we were primly sitting a proper distance apart. I knew I could not stand up, much less walk, until 'little Iggy' relaxed a little, so I said, "You two go on ahead and get us a table. Jeanie was telling me about her vacation trip to Galveston and I want to hear the rest of it." (Damn, what a weak excuse!)

Chuck merely winked at me conspiratorially and said, "Come on Mary, let's go get a table while Iggy and Jeanie finish their 'conversation'. They'll be along in a minute."

Mary looked into the back and said with a laugh, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Jeanie."

After they'd left, Jeanie chuckled and said, with a gleam in her eye, "That leaves us one hell of a lot of leeway!"

I pulled Jeanie's lush, pliant body to mine and my mouth again sought hers as we silently embraced, our tongues dancing and darting. It was enjoyable as hell but I knew it wasn't doing much to alleviate my 'problem', so I grasped Jeanie's hand and pressed it to my groin. "Now you know why I can't go in there for awhile," I said.

Jeanie laughed and said, "Is that all that's bothering you? Well, just sit back and let Dr. Jeanie take care of your little problem. I know a therapeutic procedure that never fails in these cases."

With that, she pushed me back against the seat, dove for my lap and unzipped my fly. Reaching inside, she withdrew my throbbing cock and said solemnly, "Oh dear, he is a big bad boy, isn't he? This is going to require much more intensive therapy than I first thought!" With that, she leaned over the front seat and opened the door. As the dome light came on, I scrambled to push 'little Iggy, ' back into my pants and zip up my fly. Jeanie scrambled out of the car, then leaned back in and said, "Gotta borrow Chuck's keys, I'll just be a minute, don't go away!" With that, she disappeared into the building.

When Jeanie found Chuck and asked for the keys, he had offered to drive us there, but Jeannie had refused, saying that she did not want to impose and that we would not be that long. Mary was already snickering as Chuck, grinning broadly, fished his car keys out of his pocket and handed them to her, whispering slyly, "Don't hurry, we'll hold your seats 'til you get back."

With keys in hand, Jeannie returned to the car where she settled into the driver's seat and I moved up to the front passenger's seat. Jeannie fired up Chuck's Merc and we departed. As we cruised through the dark residential streets of Sherman, the twin glass-packs muttering softly, she reached over and placed her hand on my still hard cock.

"Still having a little problem are we, dear?" she asked with mock concern.

After a few moments, we entered a subdivision of neat, single-story duplexes and Jeannie pulled up into the driveway of one of them about midway up the block. As we walked to the front door of the darkened house, Jeanie fished in her purse for her key ring. Unlocking the door, she ushered me inside and flipped on the lights.

Grasping my hand, she gasped, "God, you've got me hotter than a mink, Iggy," as she led me to the bedroom, stripping off her clothes along the way and continuing telling me how much she needed me. By the time she ushered me into the bedroom, she was down to only a lacy bra and a tiny pair of translucent nylon panties. Reaching behind her back, she released the bra and let it fall, then hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties and skinned them down over her hips, letting them flutter to the floor before kicking them aside with a flick of her foot.

My God, was she beautiful! Her hard rosy nipples stood out proudly from her large pale white breasts. They were so firm they jiggled only slightly as she dropped down onto the bed and lay there smiling up at me, her legs slightly parted and her trimmed patch of blonde pubic fur forming an inverted golden pyramid, pointing the way downward to her still hidden treasures. Patting the mattress beside her, she looked up at me expectantly. "Hurry up, Iggy!" she urged, "As Chuck would say, you're way behind the power curve!"

Realizing that I was standing there with a stupid grin on my face, still fully dressed, I quickly kicked out of my shoes, stripped off my shirt, and unbuckled my trousers, letting them drop to the floor along with my shorts. 'Little Iggie' was bouncing jauntily as I joined her on the bed. She opened her arms, enfolding me in a hot embrace as our lips met. After a long, passionate kiss with lots of tongue, she pressed me over onto my back, and then rolled over on top of me. Kneeling astride my hips, she grasped my cock in one hand, rubbing its broad inflamed head back and forth along the length of the hot wet slit between her engorged pussy lips, then positioned it to her liking and lowered herself slowly down onto its hardness. Looking down at my crotch, I watched in amazement as Little Iggie disappeared, inch by excruciating inch, up into her silky blonde muff. The combination of her tightness, heat and wet butter-soft flesh, resulted in sensations like nothing I had ever even dreamed of!

"Oh my, you are a big boy, aren't you?" she giggled, as she sank the rest of the way down onto me. Since it sounded like a rhetorical question, I just ignored it and basked in the new and unexpected sensations I was experiencing.

Once our bodies were completely joined, she did something with her inner muscles, massaging my cock from tip to base, then lifting herself until only its head remained basking in her heat, she let herself drop back down until she had engulfed it completely once again. After only a few cycles of this, I felt my balls tightening and I thrust my hips upward sharply, quivered ... and exploded!

"Oh Lord ... how hot ... how sweet ... how nice!" Jeanie moaned, as she collapsed down onto my chest.

After a few moments, I realized my cock, still imbedded deep within her, was still throbbing ... and still hard as granite.

"My God, this was your first time, wasn't it?" Jeanie asked in amazement.

I gave her a goofy grin and nodded.

"After you came so quickly, and were still so hard afterward, I suspected it might have been," she chuckled.

Rolling off me, she lay on her back, her legs spread wantonly. "Never waste a good hard-on," she grinned as she opened her arms welcomingly. Stroking my still-hard cock she asked, "How about a rematch? Or better yet, best two out of three?"

I rolled over and knee-walked around her until I was kneeling between her warm, firm thighs, then leaned forward, cock in hand. After a few unsuccessful attempts to reconnect, she impatiently grasped my cock in her hot little fist, lodged it firmly in the mouth of her slick, wet tunnel, then snapped her hips sharply upward and buried its head securely in her heat once again.

As I pressed downward into her depths, she sighed contentedly and lifted her hips to meet me. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!

After a few tentative thrusts, I settled into a rhythm, stroking in and out of her slowly, basking in the sensations I was experiencing. She was matching my thrusts with her own counterthrusts, lifting her hips to meet me and then dropping back as I withdrew. I lasted a little longer this time, but not by much. As I felt the pressure building once more, my thrusts increased in depth and intensity until I was driving myself into her with frantic abandon. Suddenly I exploded for the second time as she answered with a whimpering moan and slammed her hips up hard against me, her arms locking tightly around my neck, her heels pounding a tattoo against the small of my back as we shuddered through our second massive mutual orgasm.

Later, as we lay side by side with our chests still heaving from our exertions, I reached over and tweaked one of her still taunt nipples. "God, that was so good, Jeanie. I never imagined sex would be so wonderful," I murmured.

You weren't so bad yourself, tiger ... for a rookie," she grinned lazily.

"Shit, I wasn't wearing a rubber!" I exclaimed, suddenly remembering.

"Don't worry about it," she replied with a smile, "I'm wearing a diaphragm ... wouldn't dream of going out without my little friend."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.