Colors - Cover

Colors

Copyright© 2008 by MichelleLovesTo

Chapter 6: Chameleon

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Chameleon - Leia worries that her admission to an elite academy for teens with mind control abilities is in jeopardy when she lets her power get out of hand.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jessica was filled with confusion. A minute ago she had wanted Leia to leave, and now she didn't. But as odd as it seemed, she didn't know why she wanted her to stay all of a sudden. She just did.

All that she seemed capable of was doing as Leia asked, so she gathered the candles and matches and tried to understand. It seemed like she has seen the cliché a million times - someone pinching themselves to make sure they were awake. She'd always thought it was stupid. She pinched herself anyhow.

Nothing had made sense for the last several minutes. She'd fallen asleep next to her best friend and woken up to find that same friend kissing her ... and to find that she'd liked it ... more than a little, if she were being honest. How could that be? How could Leia have been kissing her, and how could she have wanted it to continue?

Suddenly, she'd been scared and mad and saying horrible things to the girl that she loved like a sister. She had known she was hurting her friend, but she just couldn't seem to stop. The next thing she'd known, her friend had been looking at her strangely and the air had seemed charged with electricity. Now she was gathering candles for no other reason than that Leia wanted it, and she was unable to tell her friend no.

Jessica brought the candles out onto the patio and Leia told her to put them around the pool and light them. So she did, trembling as she obeyed. After that, she stood there with no idea of what was going on or of what to do next.

Leia walked up to her and ran her fingers lightly up her arm. It almost tickled as her fingers made contact with the fine hairs there which were standing at attention. Jessica shivered.

"Lee, you're scaring me." She looked in her friend's eyes and tried to will her to understand. "Please, please don't."

Leia moved in closer to Jessica. Their bodies almost touched, but not quite. She moved her mouth toward the corner of Jessica's mouth and, just before their lips met, moved up to her ear to whisper, "Why am I scaring you? We have played this game a million times before. This is the game where one of us closes our eyes - in this case, you. The other one—me— uses a fingertip to trace words on your skin. Then you get to guess the words."

Leia stepped back a little, confident brown eyes gazing into scared blue eyes, and mouthed the words, "Close your eyes, Jessica."

Jessica found herself submitting, not knowing quite what was going on. She was startled a little as she felt Leia run a finger across her throat.

"Did I scare you? So sorry," Leia's voice mocked. "Your pulse is beating fast. Keep your eyes shut, now. Ready?"

Jessica felt Leia touch her again, this time right at the curve of her breasts. Her finger moved in patterns that Jessica knew were letters. And then her touch was gone, but Jess could feel breath on her neck.

"What did I just spell?"

"I don't know." She wanted to open her eyes but was afraid to make Leia angry. How was she supposed to know what had been spelled when she could not think straight?

"Let me do it again. Concentrate." As Leia said the words, Jessica suddenly found herself better able to focus.

She felt the fingers again, this time along her belly, and this time she could make out the letters. "Y-o-u (pause) a-r-e (pause) m-i-n-e-!" Jessica gasped.

"I think you understood this time. Open your eyes." Jessica's eyes opened. "By the way, your nipples are hard. Why is that?"

Jessica looked down and realized Leia was right, her nipples stood out against her bright pink bikini top. "I'm not sure. Maybe because I am scared, or because it's getting colder."

"Yeah, maybe, but then again maybe not. Tell me something, Jess. Do you think I'm pretty? Be honest."

Jessica heard herself say, "You're beautiful." She hadn't meant to say that. She had meant to tell Leia she was pretty because she knew that had to be the right answer, but she hadn't wanted to sound too enthusiastic, hadn't wanted to encourage her. But instead she'd spoken the complete truth.

"Do you like my face? Be honest with me, always."

Jessica looked at Leia's face. Large brown eyes, high cheekbones, and full lips gave her an almost Egyptian look. Tonight she looked even more beautiful than ever. "Yes, very much."

"Do you like my body? I got the donkey from my father's side of the family." Leia did a mocking spin, showing off her full breasts, tiny waist, and round ass.

"Yes, I really do. I always have." Jessica knew she was sounding too zealous, but she meant it and could not seem to tone down her reaction.

"Yeah, well, I love the way you look, too. Take off your bathing suit, slowly. Pretend like you are trying to seduce me."

Jessica wanted to tell her No, to beg her to make this stop, but instead she found herself reaching for the bow at the back of her neck. She untied it and very slowly lowered the top from her breasts, making eye contact with her friend, and feeling a wicked smile come across her face. She saw Leia's eyes widen as her firm breasts were revealed. She pulled the top completely off, dangling it from her fingers and letting it drop.

Inside she was in turmoil, but anyone looking at her would think she wanted this completely. She lowered her chin a little but never stopped looking at Leia's face. Her fingers hooked into the sides of her thong as she slowly slid it off to reveal the rest of her body.

Jessica knew that Leia was turned on by what she saw. She knew from the way that people looked at her that she was attractive. She admitted to herself that part of her was also enjoying standing naked and vulnerable before her friend.

Leia said, "Damn, you got a hot fuckin' body. I think you like seducing me. Play with your nipples and make it as sexy as possible."

Jessica obeyed, feeling reluctant pleasure, and a gentle throb between her legs. Her thoughts were still in chaos, and yet it was getting harder to think. She thought, My God, but didn't know if the words were fear or desire.

Leia walked over and lowered Jessica's hands, replacing them with her own and cupping the pretty blonde's firm breasts gently. Jessica gave a little moan, causing Leia to laugh softly. There was something so hot about standing there naked while being touched by someone that was still, more or less, clothed.

"You like that, huh? And you wanted me to leave before. How ridiculous ... we would have missed out on all this fun."

Leia's lips then touched Jessica's lightly. To her shame, Jessica realized she was the one that deepened the kiss. She felt Leia laugh against her lips, and felt herself blush, but did not break off the kiss. It just felt too good to stop.

Jessica moaned as Leia peppered kisses onto her mouth, and chin, and throat, and then breasts. The other girl's tongue flicked across one erect nipple and Jess threw back her head a little, giving in to the feeling. Then Leia stopped, stepping back.

"You do like that. It really sucks that you had to be so rude and wouldn't even listen to me. We could be getting each other off right now and still be the best of friends if you weren't so mean about a little kiss."

Tears welled up in Jessica's eyes. "Look, Lee, I'm sorry. I was a total bitch. It was because I was scared. I didn't even know what I was saying."

"Yeah? Would you have forgiven me and stayed my friend?"

Jessica saw hope enter Leia's eyes and she wanted to tell her that, yes, she would have forgiven her. It was the smart thing to say under the circumstances. More than that, it was the kind thing to tell a girl that had been her best friend most of her life. But for some reason she couldn't lie.

"No." She wanted to explain that it was because she was afraid of what she felt for Leia, and of what that said about her, but she couldn't find the right words.

Instead the "no" hung in the air in all it's unfortunate, brutal honesty. They both winced. Jessica could only look at Leia in a way that pleaded for her to try to understand. Leia seemed to gain renewed resolve.

"Okay, then I guess this is one for the road. This one has to count, huh?" Leia laughed without any real humor, wiping away tears. "You know, Jess, I loved you. And I don't even mean in just a romantic way. I mean as a friend, and a sister, too. I mean in every single way that I could love someone. With everything in me, I loved you.

"You might not understand this. I know you don't, but I could fix things for us. I could make you love me back, or forget that any of this ever happened. But it would be a lie, even if I am the only one that would ever know it."

Jessica felt tears roll down her face. She hated seeing Leia in pain; caring about her was a habit that went back a long time. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, so am I." Leia took a deep breath and walked over to one of the candles, examining it. The flickering light made shadows across her face. "You ever really look at candle light? It's not simple, it's more complex than most people know. And it can blind you or show you everything."

Jessica could no longer read her expression, and she realized that she had never really understood Leia at all. At least, not completely. It stuck her as ironic that Leia would probably say the same about her, right now.

She found herself walking over to Leia and putting a hand on her arm. "Lee, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, but I have no idea what's going on and I'm really scared."

Leia looked at her. "Nothing is going on except that we are spending one last night together. No reason to be afraid."

Suddenly all the fear left Jessica's body, leaving her more confused than ever. And her nipples were still hard. And it wasn't cold.

Leia walked over to the radio and changed the station, putting on club music. "Dance for me, Jess. Dance really sexy for me," she said.

Jessica found her body moving to the music with all the abandon she would usually save for a hot guy at the dance club. Her hips gyrated and her hands began to run over her body. She danced to entice and arouse her friend. The same dances they had practiced together, under different circumstances.

She was embarrassed, but she could not seem to stop. If anything, the shame seemed to actually intensify her movements. She could not help herself as she walked up to Leia, raised her hands over her head, and began to rub up against her.

Leia laughed a little, although Jess could also tell that she liked it. A lot. "Oh my God, girl, you are actually freakin' me! Oh, don't stop!"

Jessica continued, turning around and bending over a little to rub her firm behind on Leia's body, then straightening up and pressing her whole body against Leia. She felt the beautiful target of her ministrations wrap her arms around her waist and pull her even closer.

They moved together to the music as Leia kissed the back of Jess's neck. Leia's hand moved lower, cupping Jessica's mound and then stroking between her legs and finding her undeniably aroused.

Jessica moaned as Leia's fingers gently entered her, slowly and deliberately moving in and out of her horny pussy. There was a deliberate teasing quality there. She heard Leia's voice in her ear.

"Do you want me to rub your clit? You do, don't you? Say it."

"God, Leia, rub my clit, please." Jessica's voice sounded frantic and strange to her own ears. She knew that she sounded slutty, but it was as if she could not deny Leia, or be anything less than truthful.

Leia's index finger lightly grazed her clit for a brief moment and Jess gasped, aching for more. When Leia's fingers then darted around the little button she let out a ragged sound of desperation.

"Beg more. Convince me you need this, hold nothing back," whispered Leia.

Jessica could feel Leia's body pressed so intimately against her, and it felt so good. It was so hard to think straight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.