Alice's Weekend Away - Cover

Alice's Weekend Away

Copyright© 2008 by JTTbear

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice goes away for a weekend of intense sex and pussy stretching. Codes may be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Tonight is Alice's turn. Today had been fun, just hanging out and getting to know each other better. Now, though it is time for part two of the main event, two tops taking turns bottoming for the other. Ceding control to someone else has never turned me on, but there is something about Alice, that and the fact that I trust her. She is almost like a sister to me, except for the whole doing unspeakably naughty things to each other part.

This time we go to the bedroom. "If I make you pass out like you did me, there is no way I can carry you in here," she laughed. I sit on the bed and she blindfolds me and teasingly strips me.

This is the starter I was given but I can't write in a man's tone ... it's too hard for me. So ... switch is the name of this storyline and here it begins

Taking the cuffs out of the bag, Alice binds Jason to the headboard face up, smacking his thigh for attempting to caress her while she secures the rope. "No touching. You didn't ask permission." It was just a stingy slap, but enough to shock him into obedience. As she walks around him, he feels her nails slowly stroking his skin and pauses as it reaches his ankle and attaches one of the cuffs to it and then moves onto the other leg. This way he can't move his legs without asking.

Next to the bed is a small table that holds a bucket of ice with a few cans of soda, a bag of menthol cough drops, a spatula, a bottle of oil, and a feather. She didn't get the floggers out because it wasn't what they agreed upon for tonight, and that was ok. There wasn't a very good place in the cabin for him to lean against and get beaten unless she tied him to a tree outside. Jason could only hear the background music she had playing and her light movements as she decided what to do next.

Lying down next to him, Alice whispered in his ear "Are you comfortable?" Jason nodded in response, which prompted her to say "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you, are you comfortable?"

"Yes." Jason replied. After his response, Alice began to scratch her nails along his chest. "Remember say yellow if you need to pause and red if it hurts, but if you want more of something you had better beg. If you don't beg sweetly enough for me, I will do what I like. Understand." Alice whispered huskily to him in more a statement of fact than a question. Jason grunted a response back to her, but it wasn't clear. So Alice scratched a little harder, saying, "You must speak your words clearly and loudly, darling."

Swallowing, Jason tried to remove his focus from the feel of Alice's nails on his skin, her voice in his ear, and listen to the words she was speaking. Alice stopped touching him and repeated herself and was rewarded with a clear response from Jason, "Yes Mistress." Smiling slightly at his obedience and understanding, Alice continued to scratch along his chest, moving down to his stomach and narrowly avoiding his groin she moved down to his thighs. She then reached for the spatula with one hand, while the other was scratching him and picked up the feather as well.

As she paused in scratching him, Jason heard her movements as she sat up but didn't know what would happen, which heightened his anticipation. He agreed to the toys when she pulled them out of the bag as they discussed the scene, but he had no idea what she would use and when. He felt an unexpected sting from the spatula which sounded more like a loud smack on his right thigh. This was repeated on his left thigh, and with each successive hit, the sensations moved towards his inner thighs. When he tensed too much, Alice stopped hitting him with the spatula and softly stroked his balls.

When the spatula got close enough to blow air on Jason's hardening cock, she could see it flinch, as he spasmed with the pleasurable pain. And as reassuringly as she could, she stroked his shaft until it hardened a little more and then hit him a little harder with the spatula while continuing to stroke his thick cock. Mixing the sadistic pain with pleasure, Alice continued to play with the tip of Jason's cock as she smacked his outer thigh.

As Jason's moans of pain mixed with pleasure grew louder, her smile grew wider and brighter. As Jason's skin reached a nice redness and his cock was hard enough to stand on its own, Alice abruptly stopped what she was doing and stood up. Grabbing the feather brush, Alice began to run it slightly over the reddened and rising skin. Teasing his cock with it and moving up his chest to quickly run it under his nose as her mischievous streak broke out. Giggling, Alice bent down to run her tongue around the outer edge of Jason's lips. As he moaned, she smiled and pulled back before his tongue could reach hers.

"Did you want something?" She asked teasingly, with a small giggle in her voice. Groaning, Jason's mind raced to form the words, as Alice's tongue once again found his lips, but refused to enter his mouth. Teasing him to a point where his mind couldn't formulate the words. Her hand held the feather, and occasionally stroked it over his tender skin where she had been hitting him, but when he began to moan in pain, Alice quickly stuck her tongue in his mouth and pressed her lips against his. It wasn't a fervent kiss, and it wasn't passionate, but it held a depth and strength and soothing element to it that Jason quickly ignored the pain he was feeling. Alice mixed the sweetness with the bitter in such a way that Jason had no choice but to surrender to the bitter ecstasy she was releasing upon him.

Making sure he was calmer, and closer to the edge than before, Alice pulled away from his mouth. Watching as Jason's head lifted from the pillow, as if trying to follow her lips to where she was going, but unable to due to the restraints, Alice smiled slightly as Jason moaned in frustration. Walking back to the table, Alice picked up a cough drop and put one in her mouth. Then, she grabbed two ice cubes, and returned to Jason on the bed. As she returned to her previous position, Jason expected her tongue to touch his lips again, but instead Alice placed an ice cube on the outer edge of his lips. Running it around his mouth and lips, Alice said "Open your mouth." As Jason opened his mouth, she carefully placed an ice cube in his cheek and told him "Close it and suck on this."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.