Alice's Weekend Away - Cover

Alice's Weekend Away

Copyright© 2008 by JTTbear

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Alice goes away for a weekend of intense sex and pussy stretching. Codes may be added as the story progresses.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Fisting   Sex Toys  

It is a nasty day outside the cabin where we have gone for weekend of play. The rain is coming down horizontally and the trees are quivering in the wind. It is a good thing that we already had the fire lit and candles burning, although you did whimper a bit when you saw that I was actually lighting the big, fat pillar candles. I knew that you hoped they would end up in you; I brought them just to tease you.

We have agreed that tonight is my turn to be in charge so you are my willing victim. I slowly strip you, caressing and teasing each square inch of exposed flesh until you are quivering almost as much as the trees outside. I lead you over to the coffee table and spread you out across it, tying your hands and your good leg to the table legs. I go back to caressing you all over and then stop. I go to the kitchen and when I come back you are confused you think, "Why did he go get soda now, I need to be touched, NOW."

As I settle to my haunches between your spread thighs you realize the icy coke bottles aren't for drinking. I quickly lube up the little 8 oz. bottle and press it into your dripping cunt. It goes in too easily for me so I pull it out. I switch up to the 20 oz. it goes in smoothly and you moan. I work it slowly in and out as deep as it will go until the bottle is warm. When I take it out you beg me not to stop, you are close.

Out of your sight I lube my right hand, then I slip all four fingers into your stretched out hole. It takes a bit of effort, but I get my hand in up where my thumb joins on. You are whimpering and lunging your hips at me. I pull my hand back a bit and fold my thumb in to my palm. The next time you lunge your hips I push hard. You squeal and shudder, after a few seconds though I form a fist, stretching your big cunt bigger than ever. You scream out, "Fist me, you bastard, pound me hard now. Gods it hurts and feels so good at the same time. Do it." I fuck my hand into you hard. I know you will be bruised inside but you keep urging me on until every muscle in your body locks up. I can feel the burst off energy blast off your body as you come. Your juices are everywhere, all the way up my arm, pooled on the table and the floor, even on the couch 4 feet away. Your eyes roll up in your head and you black out.

I gently pull my hand out of the gaping hole that is now your cunt. There is a flood of your wetness. Your cunt is red and swollen and it is closing too slowly to see. I blow into and you moan and twitch, but you don't wake up. I slip your huge new toy, your solstice present; all way in easily now and then I untie you.

With a small grunt of strain I lift you and carry you to the bed. I slip you under the covers and wrap you in my arms as you sleep off your cum. I drift off to sleep, wondering what you have in store for me, tomorrow evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.