But Who Am I Really? - Cover

But Who Am I Really?

Copyright© 2008 by RH Music

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - On his last day of vacation in Ireland, Hugh picks up a beautiful local hitchhiker, Erin. That night, an ancient Irish lullaby has unexpected side-effects and the couple is thrust into a new life which they find strangely wonderful... (a body swap story)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   TransGender   Body Swap   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

"Shush, sweetie, here ... don't cry."

Erin reached into the crib and curled her arms around Janet, her first born. Erin lifted Janet out of the crib, hugged her close and started to gently sway and rock. Janet settled down a bit, but then reached out for Erin's breast.

"I know, you're hungry. Well, it's time, so let's get started." Erin went and sat down on the straight-backed chair that Hugh had bought to support her back while breast-feeding. She unbuttoned the blouse to expose two ample breasts, now swollen with milk to about twice their normal size, securely held by a nursing bra. Pulling the front flap away from its Velcro fasteners, she exposed an enlarged nipple that was already leaking. She moved her breast to Janet, who immediately took it in her mouth and started suckling.

Erin felt the pressure on her breast subside as the milk flowed out of her. The first time this had happened, Janet had been unprepared for the strong feelings of affection and love which came from breast feeding her offspring. She had also been unprepared for the sexual stimulation.

When Erin had been a man, before she had traded places with the 'real' Erin while on vacation in Ireland, he had never given much thought to his nipples. They were just sensitive protuberances, not much different than any other sensitive part of his body, such as his temples. Or behind the knees. They were certainly not a source of sexual pleasure or deep satisfaction.

But now, as Erin, she found that her whole life revolved around her breasts. She had to suckle Janet several times a day. Then there was the breast pump to draw out milk to be stored for later. Finally, Hugh also enjoyed her breasts, especially when it had been an especially hard day at work and he wanted to be babied a little bit. With all this stimulation, Erin found herself constantly horny, so much so that she would sometimes forcibly attack Hugh when he came home.

Oh, and speaking of attacks by force, their wedding night had been amazing. The combined sexual tension that had built up from over a month of abstinence had driven both Erin and Hugh nearly insane with desire. When they finally arrived at the resort bungalow on the beach in Cancun, they mutually attacked each other as soon as the door closed. They fucked with abandon, on the floor, in a puddle of discarded clothing.

Erin smiled at the memory - she had never experienced such a fixation on lust and sexual desire as either a man or a woman. Sometimes it still happened, when Hugh would return from a long trip, for example, or after the doctor's imposed period of abstinence following the birth. These times were not as strong as the sexual mania that characterized her wedding night, but they were still yummy and deeply satisfying.

Erin came to love her new role in life. She now had so much more family than before. As Hugh, his father had died many years before, and he had not been very close to his brother. But now, as Erin, she had a very close sister, they talked on the phone all the time, a caring mother and father, and a whole host of cousins, aunts, and uncles, from Ireland. Family reunions were attended by no less than 75 relatives from all over the world.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.