Encounter In The Deep Woods - Cover

Encounter In The Deep Woods

Copyright© 2008 by JackBro

Chapter 4: The Hot Fire

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Hot Fire - Buxom young lady unexpectedly comes across a handsome young man who likes to allow her to take charge.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The wind rustles again, and then I see you. You appear suddenly, like a ghost out of the dark mist. I jump and force myself awake, thinking it only a dream.

It must be a dream. Your broad chest, your muscular arms, and the way your blond hair falls down to your shoulders. You are a sexy hunk of a man. I think this is all part of some erotic dream, but then I realize I am awake. You are real! It is a dream come true. It is you Robert, and you came to me as you promised.

The sight of you fills me with desire. The clothing you wear tell me your intention. Everything I have ever learned tells me to be afraid and run from a man like you, but I am not afraid and I do not run. All I feel is desire.

You stand before me, Robert, on the other side of the campfire. The smoke obstructs my view, but it does not obstruct it enough to provide you with cover. The light of the fire glows too bright to overcome. The flames bath you in plenty enough light to show me your desire.

I see you do not wear the Speedo bikini from the beach. Neither do you wear the even smaller harness from that morning. Instead, you stand before me with nothing. I see no article of clothing around your waist or upon your chest. You stand before me nude.

And even better, I see you bring me what I desire. I see a raging hard-on standing upright and at attention; a long, thick, giant erection of such proportions my eyes have never witnessed.

"Good evening Diane," You greet wearing only a smile.

I still wonder if it is a dream, but then the dream becomes more vivid. You walk around the fire and clear of the smoke. I see you do not even wear shoes or sandals. I hear your bare feet sloshing in wet grass of the camp. You are not only naked, but you are absolutely naked. And even better, you are hard.

"Hi Robert" I answer shyly, unsure as to what I am supposed to say to a naked man who casually walks into my campsite. I wonder where you placed your cloths. Did you strip as you watched me or did you walk all the way from your own campsite in your current condition? The thought intrigues me, but the answer does not matter. The only important thing is that you are naked.

I make no hesitation and boldly stair right at it. I knew it impolite to stair at a man's crotch. I know it only makes my eyes give away my desire, but I can't help it. It is so big. It is so magnificent. You have the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. I have this tremendous desire to grab it and squeeze it with all my strength.

"I'm glad you're the type of girl who's not embarrassed about starring," You smile valiantly down on me as I shyly look up at the comment. "Lucky thing I don't mind, so go right ahead. I bring it for you, your own personnel sex toy. You are free to look upon it as much as you want."

The release of the words "sex toy" from your lips sends a hot wave of ecstasy up my spine. It starts in my sex and radiates out to the rest of my body. I can't help but take you up on your gracious offer.

Like a polite gentleman, you remain hard for me. You keep your organ hard and long for my viewing enjoyment. It is as though I am getting a personalized strip show, but a show with a hard man.

"Like it this way better?" I watch as you turn to give me a side profile. "Or like this?" You turn in the opposite direction to allow me to gaze upon the other side.

I don't answer. I can't answer. Both sides look magnificent. You cock looks even longer when I see it from the side, as unbelievable as that may sound.

The more I look, the more I fantasize. I wonder what it will feel like to touch. I picture myself stroking up and down its long length, and then perhaps tasting its succulent tip with my tongue. Then I imagine myself being fucked by it, provided I can even be fucked by it. It's mushroom head looks to be nearly the size of my fist. I can't imagine being able to accept a thing of such enormous dimensions.

"I hope you like my outfit," You interrupt my pleasant fantasy with another. "I certainly like yours. The top is very sexy, but the bottom looks even better. Why don't you move your hands and show me the bottom too?"

I briefly glance down and see my hands rest in my lap. I can't remember moving them down there. I suppose that's where they just automatically moved to provide cover when you walked into the camp.

I then think about your request and know what you want. You want to see my sex. You want me to show you my pussy, but I don't mind. It makes me feel so dirty, so slutty, but I actually want to do it. I want you to see.

First my right hand and then my left, I pull them up and out of the way. I uncover my sex and rest my hands on the armrests of the chair. Between, there is nothing. There is no clothing. I wear no panties and show you everything I have to offer.

"Very nice," You compliment as I briefly glance down as though needing to confirm it myself. "That's a very nice pussy you have there, Diane. I like your pussy. Why don't you show me some more? Part your legs a little."

I am speechless. You want me to behave like a whore. I am to part my legs and show you my pussy. It gives me an arousal and makes me very willing.

"Even nicer," You compliment as I do as you say. "Very nice clit, but more Diane. Show me more."

I am forced to crunch down in the chair to open my legs even further, and then I open them even more.

"Excellent cunt," You tell me more sharply. "Oh Diane, you have a very nice little snatch there. Small and tight, just the way I like it."

I have my legs spread as wide as they can go. The position makes me feel like a slut, but I really don't care. As long as I can see your cock, I really don't care at all. It seems to have grown even bigger as I opened my sex, or perhaps it is just my own hormones. Despite another wisp from the cold breeze through the camp, I feel myself sweating with excitement.

"I must say Diane, you have an excellent choice in fashion. I think you have the perfect outfit to wear for tonight's festivities. We're going to have lots of fun and games."

I can't help but wonder what kind of fun and games you have in mind. I can think of quite a few. Most, of course, involve your cock. Others, I fantasized, will further require my pussy and tits. I sit anxious for the games to begin.

"I'm glad you like my outfit," I finally say something. "I wore it just for you."

You smile and give me a node. "And I wore mine especially for you too."

I feel myself smiling back; almost panting with desire. "It's very nice too, I mean your outfit. I appreciate your outfit too."

"Oh, you noticed," You recognize gracefully. "I wore it just for you. Do you like my ring?"

I am confused. I thought you were naked, but apparently you wear a ring on your finger. But then I look at your fingers and see no ring.

"No, not that kind of ring," You seem to read my mind, glancing down at your own fingers, first at one hand and then the other. "I guess you failed to notice. I was talking about my other ring, if you care to take a closer look?"

You take two steps closer and then take a glance down at your own organ. I automatically follow your eyes and see it.

"Oh my!" I gasp.

A ring of gold surrounds the base of your erect member.

"Oh my God!" I gasp in surprise at the sight of the cock- ring.

"Yes, you see it now," You again read my mind, although I suppose that is now easy to do. "Have you ever seen a man with a cock ring before?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.