The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (12) - Janet Griswold

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Janet put up a good front about being a confident woman, who didn't have a man in her life because she didn't need a man in her life. After two failed marriages, her mantra was that men were usually more trouble than they were worth. Her bravado convinced almost everybody that it would take a very special man to get her attention. But the truth was that Janet was afraid of men. One man, in particular, made her very nervous. Then, one night, that man knocked on her door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

On the way back to the house, she got nervous again. Somehow she had agreed to do this weird thing he wanted to do. She finally decided that she had agreed because it was so weird ... so different than anything either of her ex-husbands would have done.

Then, when they got there, he asked her to fix them both something hot to drink. She could offer coffee, tea and spiced apple cider. He chose the cider, and talked about other things, sitting at the kitchen table like any guest. He wasn’t pushy and she found, to her surprise, that she had the urge to get on with things.

“Are you ready?” she asked, suddenly.

“I’ve been ready since we got back,” he said.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” she asked.

“I was waiting for you to be ready,” he said.

“Where should we do this?” she asked.

“I think you should decide that,” he answered.

Janet wasn’t used to a man being so ... malleable! She wasn’t used to making decisions like this. Not with a man present, and sex on the table. Still, he just sat there, looking handsome. She made herself think. It was daytime. The bedroom seemed wrong ... too intimate. There were drapes in the living room. She could close them. But that room was so big. It wouldn’t seem intimate at all. She thought about what was going to happen. She was going to expose herself to him ... and he would do the same, for all intents and purposes. That didn’t strike her as being all that intimate, really.

“The living room,” she said, making a decision.

“Fine,” he said.

He got up and went there, not looking back to see if she was following or not. As she did follow him, she saw him unbuckle his belt, and let the ends hang. He didn’t do any more, though, and sat down in an arm chair.

She closed the drapes and watched as he turned on a floor lamp beside his chair.

Oddly, Janet suddenly felt calm. She had done something like this for husband number two, standing in front of him, and teasing him by showing him things. She knew how to unbutton her shirt, slowly, and let it hang open. She knew how to tease him. So she did the same thing with Bobby. It was role play, of a sort, and something she felt familiar with.

“It’s awfully hot in here,” she said, fanning her face with her hand. “I must have the heater set too high.”

She unbuttoned three buttons, and pulled at the shirt, to suck air in and blow it out.

“Don’t you think it’s hot?” she asked.

Bobby sat, and just looked at her.

“Does seem kind of warm,” he said, his voice neutral.

She undid the rest of the buttons, and let the shirt hang, exposing her white bra.

“You look good,” he said, his voice soft.

“Really?” she asked, fishing for a compliment.

“You’d look a lot better without that shirt,” he said. “And you’d be cooler too.”

“You think so?” she asked, pulling the shirt apart. She waved it back and forth, like it was an odd pair of wings, fanning the breeze, and then let it slide down her arms. She felt nervous again, but it was offset by something else. She was with a man, doing sexual things. It had been a long time, and part of her couldn’t wait for something to happen.

“Yeah,” he said. “You definitely look better that way.”

“I suppose you think I’d be cooler with this bra off too,” she said, teasing.

“Well, it seems reasonable,” he said.

She looked at his lap. There was a nice bulge there. When he saw her eyes go there, he moved his hand, and rubbed that bulge.

“You’re making me hard,” he said.

“Already?”

“You’re a good looking woman, Janet,” he said.

With him just sitting there, not on his feet or able to reach her, she felt good about that comment.

“It’s been a long time since any man has seen my breasts,” she said.

“I feel very lucky,” said Bobby.

“They sag a little,” she said.

“A little sag can look sexy,” he suggested. “Let me see.”

She reached behind her and flipped the catch loose, but held the bra over her breasts with her other arm.

“This is so strange,” she moaned.

“I just want to see them,” said Bobby softly. “I’ve thought about them a lot, but I don’t know what they really look like.”

“You’ve thought about them ... before?” she asked.

“Ever since I’ve known you,” he said.

“You’re kidding,” she said, truly surprised.

“Not at all,” he said. “When I first heard about you, I thought it was you I was going to be hired for ... not Rhonda. When I saw you, I decided I was going to like it.”

“I never knew that,” she sighed.

“I didn’t think you wanted to know that,” he said.

She closed her eyes, and let the bra drop down her arms, catching it in both hands. She stood stiff.

“They’re different than I thought they’d be,” he said very softly. “Even better.”

“Ohhhh,” she moaned.

“I love the way they droop a little bit,” said Bobby. “It makes the nipples look like eyes, looking down.”

Her eyes popped open. Nobody had ever told her what her breasts looked like. Was he serious? She looked down.

“Really?” she asked.

“I’m not going to tell you what they make me want to do,” he said. “I promised I’d only look.”

“What about... ?” She looked at his lap again.

“Can I?” he asked. “I want to, but not if it’s going to make you nervous.”

“Yes,” she almost whispered. “Go ahead.”

He stood, which made her jump, but all he did was unbutton and unzip his pants. He bent over, and she saw the pant legs bunch up as he shoved them down. When he stood again, she sucked in air. Like so many other women, all she’d ever seen was a circumcised cock. His looked so different that she didn’t, at first, think of it as a penis. It looked more like a thick, long finger, with slightly baggy skin on it.

Then he sat down again, leaned back, gripped it, and began stroking.

“Ahhhhhhh.” The sound came from his mouth, and it sounded like he was very pleased. It sounded like someone who has just taken a drink of good whiskey, and is appreciating the taste.

“I can’t believe you’re doing that,” she gasped.

“I said I wanted to,” he said, his voice deep. “You said I could.”

“Yes, but ... I didn’t think you really would,” she said weakly.

“Does it bother you?”

“No,” she said. “But this is just so weird!”

“Are you afraid?” he asked.

She stopped, and took inventory. “No!” she said.

“Mission accomplished,” he panted, his hand moving faster now. “Almost.”

She had no idea what he’d do when he came. She’d never seen anything like this before. She was fascinated, in one sense, because while all girls knew boys did this, she’d never seen one doing it.

“It looks like you’re hurting yourself!” she gasped.

“Oh no,” he panted. “Could you come just a little closer?”

She stepped toward him, still five or six feet away.

“They’re so gorgeous,” he panted. “Your nipples look so delicious. I want to suck them.” His face twisted. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I said I wouldn’t do that.”

Janet didn’t cringe at all. That was because she was astonished that a man had apologized to her about having a sexual desire. No man had ever done that. She could see that desire in his eyes ... that much was normal. She was used to that. But for him to be sorry for breaking his own self-imposed rule ... that was something very interesting, and exciting in a way.

“I’ll forgive you this time,” she said suddenly, flush with the new and exciting concept of being in control of a sexual situation.

“I couldn’t help it,” he said, as his hand flashed back and forth. “They look like they’re full of sweet milk. That makes me want to taste them, and the milk in them.”

She was, again, fascinated by a man saying something like that. She knew men were interested in womens’ breasts, but had never thought it might be because of what those breasts were actually for. She’d had her breasts as for as long as she could remember, but had never imagined them giving milk. She tried to do that now ... trying to imagine what it would feel like for Bobby to suck that imaginary milk out of them.

She was distracted from that, and then fascinated more at the appearance of his penis, because the tip protruding from his hand was, alternately, a fat, wrinkled mass of loose skin, and then, suddenly, a shiny purple knob. It looked almost like magic to her.

“I want to cum,” he huffed. “Would that be all right?”

She didn’t answer him ... didn’t know how to answer him. This was all too new to her, and she couldn’t think.

“Please?” he moaned.

He was actually asking her permission! “Yes ... okay,” she yipped, hearing what sounded like pain in his voice.

She did step back when a streak of white shot out of the tip of his penis, going a foot and a half into the air. She was astonished at the power of it ... how far it went ... at how much of it there was. Then, before she could process that, it happened again, and then still again. Each long string of white leapt a little less far into the air, and she could tell that the volume was diminishing, but it overwhelmed her to realize that that’s what these things did inside a woman. Her husbands had cum in her dozens of times, but she hadn’t realized just how powerful it was, up inside her ... how much there was. She had felt them, when they did it, but that memory didn’t mesh with what she was seeing now.

Then, just like that, his hand dropped away from the penis that had so fascinated her, leaving it lying, only half hard, now, and looking tired, somehow.

“I made a mess,” he panted. “If you get me a washcloth, I’ll clean it up.”

Janet’s eyes went to the floor, where there were tangled lines of cum, looking very white against the dark, polished hard wood.

“Okay,” she sighed, almost disappointed that it was over.

She didn’t even remember she was topless until she was getting the washcloth wet. There wasn’t anything she could do about it. Her shirt was in the other room ... with him. She had a sudden concern that he’d be standing up. He hadn’t looked so imposing sitting there. She almost sighed with relief when she found him still sitting, with his pants still around his calves, his penis soft now.

He stood when she came into the room, and bent to pull up his pants. Then, instead of reaching for the washcloth, he picked up her blouse and handed it to her, trading it for the washcloth.

“You are a beautiful woman,” he said, standing only inches away from her. “I could get used to seeing you this way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.