Tiny Bubbles - Cover

Tiny Bubbles

Copyright© 2008 by Syvia_Mickey

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lilah is in love with Adam, but she feels his wife's in the way of their happiness, so she takes matters into her own (hypnotic) hands.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Leg Fetish  

Adam awoke to the sound of the shower, and a glance at the clock told him he wouldn't have time to ask Stacy about the events of the night before. Or to eat breakfast, for that matter-- his scuba lessons were only fifteen minutes from now. He grabbed his swimsuit off the towel rack, poked his head into the shower for a kiss and a farewell, and high-tailed it out to the beach where the instructor and the other two students waited.

After gearing up and half an hour of safety training and practicing exhaling with the mask on, the four of them slipped into the surf and started the short trip to the deeper water. The bottom dropped quickly not far from the shore, and the instructor led them down slowly to a large volcanic rock wedged deep into the sand about thirty feet underwater, if Adam was any judge. Which of course he wasn't.

A head-sized octopus, startled at the intrusion, spurted off into the deeper water, leaving behind a cloud of ugly blackness which was probably not waste but which Adam avoided on principle. It was fascinating to watch it move, and one of the other students made off in pursuit until stopped by the instructor. In the meantime, Adam scouted around the rock for other beasts of the deep. He found the prickly mass of a sea urchin-- he'd seen them before, but dry and dead. This one was presumably alive.

A theory which was tested as the instructor handed it to each of them in turn. When Adam's chance came, he was spooked when the thing grabbed him back with twenty or thirty tiny black appendages. He tried to set it down, but had to shake it to get loose, actually ripping out several of the thing's ... tongues, he guessed they were ... in the process. He felt bad about it, at that realization; he had a lot of respect for tongues, really. Sorry, buddy. You just put your tongues in the wrong place at the wrong time.

After a few more minor illustrations of undersea life, the instructor made it clear that their forty-five minutes were up, and that they needed to follow him back. Adam had a problem re-equalizing his internal pressure the way he'd been shown: blowing out hard with his nose didn't pop his ears as expected. It had worked on the way down without a hitch, but on the way up it was only successful every other time or so. As a result, when he surfaced one ear was full of water and he couldn't hear out of it to save his life. He tipped the instructor and headed back to the hotel room somewhat disoriented.

The first thing he noticed on his return was that the shower was still on. Did Stacy forget to turn it off, or ... had she fallen and hit her head? Adam spun through the sitting room of the suite en route to the bathroom ... only to find Lilah sitting on the edge of the bed, looking interestedly at the bathroom door. From within came the humming sound of his wife's voice:

So here's to the ginger lei

I give to you today

And here's a kiss that will not fade away.

Or something like that. His good ear was on the opposite side to the door. "Would you like a lay, too?" Lilah asked, quirking her lips. "It's not made of ginger, I assure you. Though it has much in common with sugar and spice and all things nice."

"You have no idea." She scooted over to give him room, and he took advantage of the situation by bouncing up against her as he flopped down nearby.

Adam laid back on the bed, propping himself up on his pillow. A pillow case which, though freshly provided by the maids last night, now reeked of female arousal. And the dampness wasn't totally residue from his own wet hair, he'd wager. Lilah sat on the edge of the bed, looking like the cat who had eaten the canary.

"Lilah, have you lost your mind?" he hissed at her. "Fingering yourself on my fucking pillow? If I can smell it, so can Stacy!"

Lilah smiled. "That would be an odd thing to do, wouldn't it?" She slithered up the bed to meet his eyes with her own and delicately slid her fingers up his arm and neck and under his nose. Adam glanced at the bathroom door in paranoia, but the shower was still running at full blast. "Tell me, do women have a unique taste and smell-- different from one another?"

Adam tried not to inhale; still the aroma couldn't be ignored. "Yes."

Lilah ran a slender digit along Adam's upper lip, in a dazzling replay of the game she'd played in their office months ago. "So, in theory, I would smell different from Stacy, and she from me?" She was getting more daring now with her teasing, and situated her cleft over his engorged but shorts-hidden erection. She pressed down on him, and at the same time dipped her finger into his mouth.

He ran his tongue all around her finger, desiring to taste the source ... then remembered in a fit of sanity who was ten feet away. He grabbed her arm hard and pulled it down to her side, trapping it there as she struggled. "Enough teasing. What are you getting at, and what happened last night, for that matter?"

That was, of course, the moment the shower stopped. "Sweetie, could you get me a towel?" came the query from behind the door. Amusement and perhaps a small amount of sexual frustration tainted Lilah's eyes as he rolled out from under her and toward the bathroom. He glanced back to see her propped up on one elbow on the bed, watching him with interest. "Yeah, sure. Coming!"

"Almost," she mouthed at him, grinning, and then scrambled back to the sitting room chair before the door opened.

"Oh, honey, I didn't know you were home, yet." She smiled and grabbed the requested towel. "Thanks!"

"Feeling the need to be extra clean?" he inquired.

"What? Oh, well, yeah, we were going to go to the spa, but then there was a waiting list to get the hot mud treatment, and I didn't really want the hot oil one, so me and Lilah just came back here and talked instead. And being outside made me all sweaty, and so I decided I would take another shower."

"I see."

Stacy grabbed another towel and wrapped it around her hair, then strutted out to the bedroom, remarkably unconcerned with her lack of proper apparel.

"Oh, good, you're still here," Stacy said on seeing Lilah. "Adam didn't scare you away."

"Of course not. I like Adam."

A titter. "Me, too. But you have to admit sometimes he can be pretty frightening."

Adam decided to stop this before Lilah, who was obviously about to speak, said something about the size of his penis or something. Which was not at all frightening, much to his own regret, but still... "Well, I'm glad you're clean and ready to go to the luncheon. It starts in half an hour."

Stacy looked tired at this reminder. "Oh, yeah." She glanced Lilahward. "Honey, I was just telling Lilah ... it's way too hot out there."

"Well, it's Hawaii."

"Yes, I know, and most days it's been fine, but today I just don't feel up to it."

"Stace, we paid like ... I don't even want to think about what we paid for this idi-- this great privilege. And you want to blow it off?"

"No, you're right, of course. We might as well get our money's worth. You should take Lilah."

"Wha--"

"I couldn't dream of taking your place."

"No, Lilah, it's okay. I'm just going to get some well-needed rest. I think last night's wine affected me funny. I don't have a headache, but I think I might be a teensy bit hung over."

"Dear, if you don't want to go, I don't--" I don't have the strength to resist doing terrible, awful, marriage-violating things? Perhaps that was not the right thing to say. "Lilah probably hates luaus, right, Lilah? The roasting of the pig, and all." He looked at her pointedly.

"Oh, it's okay," Stacy returned, "there's all kinds of vegetable treats there, I remember from the menu. I guess it does sound all right, if you're okay with it, Stace..."

"Oh, sure, sweetheart, Adam will be the perfect gentleman. Or if he's not, just don't tell me: I'd rather not know." She laughed, and Lilah laughed ... and his own laugh was audibly false, but Stacy was oblivious. "I'm going to nap, now. You two go on."

"I have to change," Adam responded, swearing beneath his breath. He grabbed a nice pair of shorts and a flowery shirt selected days ago for the occasion, and took both into the bathroom to disrobe. This was it, then, he knew. He would be alone with Lilah for hours, and there was no way in hell he'd be able to keep his hands, his lips, his cock off her. The thought terrified him, but the difficulty he had putting his shorts on was a tip-off that the thought thrilled him as well. Dammit.

He exited the bathroom once more to find Lilah whispering something to Stacy, then patting her on the head and standing up. "Ready to escort me to the ball, Adam?"

He grunted a reply.

"All right, then. Stace, sweetie, you will have pleasant dreams, I'm sure."

Stacy was already dozing, her eyes closed completely. "'ava good time," she murmured. "Say 'hi' to the pig."

And they left-- theoretically, at least-- on their way to the luau.


Of course they didn't go anywhere near the place. They went straight to Lilah's hotel without even discussing it-- or anything else, for that matter ... She walked briskly and deliberately to the elevator, her thin cotton skirt flouncing around her thighs and providing enticing glimpses above its hem, and he followed as if magnetized.

The elderly couple on the elevator prevented his hands from being all over her; he contented himself with gently rubbing the backs of his knuckles against the outside of her leg. Only an acceleration in her breathing gave any evidence she noticed his flesh touching hers.

The fifth floor arrived soon enough, and she fumbled with the key card, failing twice to open the door and cursing under her breath each time. Her breath sizzled inward as he placed his burning, solid hand over hers and slowly, deliberately activated the lock, permitting her to open the latch. He pushed her inside more roughly than he intended to and locked the deadbolt behind him. She flinched with every click of the mechanism.

With no smile or even amusement evident, he grabbed her wrist before she got to the couch and pulled her to him, grabbing a fistful of her hair with the other hand and drawing her mouth to his with an urgency that drew blood from her lower lip. The salty fluid only added to his passion, and to hers. He crushed her frame to him, feeling the soft curves of her body against the muscles of his chest, his abdomen, his legs. All he had wanted ... all his.

He pushed her against the wall and shredded the front of her blouse, and the cute peekaboo of her nipples through the white material was replaced with vivid, swollen patches of succulence. Her chest heaved with the force of her breathing, and the bounce of her tits showed their perfect form off to best effect. Adam dipped his head to take them in his mouth, and Lilah's moan escaped through her teeth before his tongue had even taken its first stroke. Her thighs parted in anticipation and lust, as she slid her hand down past his beltline and into his shorts. Her hand wrapped around his cock, tightly possessive, and she panted with emotion at finally holding it in her grasp.

With a snarl of lust he kissed her once more, fiercely, and pressed her shoulders down with a force that surprised him. Her knees buckled without resistance, and she tore his shorts down to take him in her mouth, emitting a high-pitched moan as she did so. She licked under the glans with gentle but urgent strokes, taking the loose flesh there in her lips and squeezing it mercilessly between them. Soon enough, though, she stopped teasing and took him fully into her throat, grabbing his ass for leverage as she plunged him as deep into her as he would go. He felt himself pulse against the muscles in her tongue and neck as she swept him out and in, out and in, and it was with a low cry he erupted into her at last, spilling his come into the woman he loved and lusted more than any other.

She looked up at him in excitement and something like thankfulness as he withdrew; her eyes shone with tears, but had he not just orgasmed he would have now, noticing that her skirt and the swimsuit beneath were plastered to her body in a dampness that could have only one source. A source which drew him like a drug.

He joined her on the floor, his passion undimmed by the slight droop of his sated cock. He'd been waiting to taste Lilah since the day she'd first shown an interest, and her roundabout ways of getting her scent near his nose and mouth had tormented him like nothing else. Now he was finally able to feast on the source, and he pushed aside the sopping panties in his quest to consume her.

Her moan was exquisite to him, as was the way she threw her head back as he impaled her on his tongue. There was no need for him to build her passion slowly-- she was already ready to come after her own oral explorations, but still he teased at her, not permitting her to explode yet because he was enjoying himself too immensely to be done so quickly. Her taste filled his senses, her smell overwhelmed his brain, and his cock solidified beneath him once more, a dull need that throbbed achingly so soon after his balls had been emptied. Her fingers circled around the back of his head as he dove into her, his lips affixed to her pussy and his tongue dancing around her pearl. When she pulled him close in a fit of passion that seemed like rage, he cupped her ass in his hands and sucked her entire clit into his mouth, twisting it from side to side with the back of his tongue. This caused an ear-splitting, breath-held silence which was shattered by a strangled yell which sounded like it was torn from her throat. Her hips bucked for almost a full minute, then bucked again when he plunged his tongue deep into her hole and writhed it around her interior walls.

It wasn't until she dragged him away up to her mouth that he would stop eating her, but when she licked his face and whispered that she liked the taste better somehow when it was on his face, he picked her up, bent her over the arm of the couch, and drove into her from behind with his revived cock, not knowing or caring if she'd recovered enough to want this yet. His need was too great, and her cunt too ready, for him to do anything but thrust into her and hope that somehow his passion ... his lust ... his love would be transmitted to her through the irresistible, powerful fucking he was forced by the animal inside him to give her.

He need not have worried; she came from this maltreatment. Came hard, ass thrusting back at him, screaming like a banshee for more, for him to fill her again and again, for him to make her pussy his. Now and forever. Locked in, nearly on automatic, this penetrated his consciousness and he plunged into her deep, coating the inside of her womb with his sticky spunk.

He collapsed on her, half-exhausted, and didn't intend to fuck her again for a good solid hour. But her insatiable masturbation and the smearing of her own pussy juice on her face eventually awoke his sleeping cock and his resolve didn't last past twenty-five minutes.

His cock, this time, lasted as long as she did. And, he was surprised to note as she fell asleep after what seemed uncountable climaxes, even longer. He didn't try to wake her, but still took his pleasure in her once more as she drifted off, and then fell asleep spooning her, never bothering to pull out.


He awoke to a silent and darkened room, and struggled for a couple seconds to remember it was his hotel. Stacy wasn't there with him, and her side of the bed wasn't even warm. And it was ... he checked the clock ... two in the morning. What the hell?

Earlier that evening, he'd been equally disoriented to find himself waking up in Lilah's bed. She'd been singing a showtune he half-recognized as she showered, and he had smiled to hear it. Her voice was untrained but nice. He could get used to this.

That was when he'd realized that the sun was going down, and that the lunchtime luau ought to be over by now. And that he had reeked of sex to the point where Stacy couldn't help but notice. He'd jumped into the shower, causing Lilah to emit a cute little shriek and to spray him in the face with the massage-head.

She had giggled and welcomed him in. "Come here, Lovah. I'll wet you down. Or something to do with wet." She'd glanced below his waist, licking her lips. "And down."

"No time for fun, sweetheart. I'm way late." He had grabbed the hotel shampoo and scrubbed it into all his hair, but most especially the pubic.

She'd pouted, but conceded the point. "Well, okay. But you get away with this only because I got some special Adam-love while you were sleeping?" At his raised eyebrow and glance down at his cock, she had added, "Well, you weren't using it. Besides, I could tell you had done the same. Sauce for the goose. Mmmm ... and such sauce!"

He'd laughed, then, at her comments and her antics and at the way she made him feel. He had kissed her, deeply and with no hint of lust, much to his own surprise. She'd returned the fervor, then sprayed him down until he was certain he was less musky. He had exited the shower, though she had remained in, continuing to wash. He'd watched her through the glass as she cleaned herself, a voyeur to her fingers and palms and their journey from stickiness and sweat to fresh-smelling girl.

He'd sighed, drawing on his clothes, and had ducked his head into the shower once more for a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you soon. Don't know when, but I'll figure something out. This ... I don't know what we're doing, but it's wonderful and ... there's a lot to talk about. I love you."

"I know," she'd replied, smiling sadly. "I love you, too. I'm sure it will be soon."

And he'd let himself out. He'd let the heat of the day dry his hair and walked into his own resort suite to find Stacy asleep on their bed, the shades drawn. Thankful he hadn't had to answer any questions about the luau (or lack thereof), he'd crashed next to her and let the oblivion of sleep stop his worrying.

Now, however, he was worried once more. Where was Stacy, at this hour of the night? Did she suspect? Had he forgotten something? Had she found something telltale in his effects? He couldn't imagine anything, unless she had some bizarre woman-sense that let her smell Lilah on him ... on his breath, maybe. He flipped on the light, verifying that she was neither in the sitting room or the bathroom, and seeing that her stuff was all still here.

It was then that he noticed the message lamp lit on the phone.

He struggled with the inane instructions on how to access their voice mail, and finally the message came forth.

"Hi, honey, you were sleeping so nicely that I didn't want to wake you. Lilah told me you'd had a lot to drink at the luau, so I guess I'm not surprised." She giggled in a voice that implied she was not totally sober herself. "Lilah and I decided to go out for a girls' night out, and I'm just calling so you don't worry about us. We're out and about in Honolulu, and we won't be home late." He heard Lilah's voice in the background, and Stacy's laughter in response. "Well, not too late, anyway. Bye!" The time stamp was ten forty-five. Three and a half hours ago.

There was another message, an hour or so ago. He had no idea how he'd slept through it, but perhaps it had at least made him restless and resulted in him waking up eventually. This time it was Lilah's silky voice, and the background noise was minimal.

"Hello, Lovah. Do you know how the beach curves around that rocky bend near the Hyatt? Well, Stacy and I found the most charming grotto over here. I don't think we're the first to have found it, but we do have it all to ourselves right now. Unfortunately, she's in no condition to climb back up to the path, so why don't you come and help me with her. If not, I guess I'll just stay here with her until morning."

The phone had clicked off, and Adam was left with the receiver in his hand, halfway from his ear to the chassis. Shit.

He threw the phone down, picked up his shirt, shorts, and wallet and headed out the door.

The beauty of the Hawaiian beach under moonlight was not to be shirked, but he would have given serious cash for a flashlight in addition; the glow from the resorts was not nearly enough to illuminate the rocky area in question very well. He walked to where the path curved away and climbed the rocks, and moved off the path to the rocks which were splashed by the surf. Crazy chicks. This wasn't even excusable by drunkenness. How the hell was he supposed to find them in this ragged pile of slag?

Ah, that was how: he heard a female voice giggle over the relatively quiet sound of the surf, and he'd swear it was Lilah's. Coming from off to the side, where ... yeah, a slight "trail" of stepping stones led around an outcropping. He followed and came upon an entrance to a sandy cave with--

The cave itself faded from his awareness as he found focus on its contents. The moonlight revealed Lilah sitting on a bench-like slab of stone, blouse pulled down to reveal moistened breasts, whether with sweat or from some prior dip in the ocean he couldn't tell. Probably the former, as the rock itself seemed dry except near her parted thighs. There it was quickly becoming damp as Stacy's mouth did its work on Lilah's cunt; the voice had been Lilah's, but he hadn't realized it had been moaning and urging. "Mmmmm ... yeah, oh, Stace, you're such a Good Little Pussy Licker. I can't understand how you took so long to realize it." She ran a slow hand over Stacy's back and down to her ass, which was sticking up into the air like an offering to the sea. Or, now, to Adam.

"Ahem."

"Ah, hello, Lovah. Was wondering when you'd get here. We got lonely, but Stace figured out something to do while we waited."

"I see that."

"You sound as if you disapprove of my come on her face. You didn't seem to mind so much when it was your face."

He was silent. The only sounds were the hungry devouring of Lilah's nether flesh by Stacy's lips.

So that secret, at least, was out, apparently. Now that it had come, it was actually a relief. Less pussyfooting around ... er ... a better choice of words was not forthcoming.

"Stacy, you can stop now. What is this, some kind of revenge on me ... you're going to ignore me because of what I did?" He sighed. "C'mon, let's talk this out maturely."

He might not even have been there for all the attention she paid him. Lilah's muff was seemingly her whole world. His shock at the tableau before him, coupled with the horror at his secrecy being broken, was now slowly turning up the heat and changing to anger.

"Stacy, cut this crap out. There's--"

"I don't think she can hear you, Lovah. When I've got them under, they only hear me. It's one of those weird quirks."

"What are you talking about?"

"I told you long ago I can hypnotize people. Make them do whatever I wish."

He was stunned.

"Since the dinner, actually, since I know you're wondering when. Stacy, dear, stop for a moment; I've already come three times and need to catch my breath."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.