Weekend Getaway - Cover

Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The foursome from "Spring Break" goes on vacation again. The girls drop a couple of surprises on their lucky husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The body in the bed next to me stirred. I turned my head and slowly opened my eyes. Katie was in the crook of one arm, her head resting on my shoulder. Leah was spooned up behind her.

Melinda's head lay on my other shoulder. Her hand ran absently up and down my body. She had probably been up for some time. I looked in her beautiful eyes.

"I love you," she whispered.

Ever so gently, I lifted Katie's head and set her down on the pillow. I rolled over on my side and into my wife's waiting arms. We were all still naked.

My hands went instantly to her perfect breasts. We kissed tenderly. My lips worked their way down her neck. Mr. Happy was up and ready to go.

I rolled Melinda on to her back, but she stopped me.

"Not yet," she said softly and motioned in the direction of the other two girls.

The first rays of morning were just coming through the bedroom window. Of all the time in the day, this is my favourite time to make love. Everything is so peaceful. So serene.

And the kids are usually still asleep.

Melinda pulled the covers back, exposing both of our lovers. Katie stirred and Leah rolled over on her back.

We slipped out of the bed. I went to the other side of Leah's limp body while Melinda climbed in between her legs.

I gave both girls a good morning kiss. Leah let out a sleepy moan and then started snoring softly. Katie blinked the sleep out of her eyes. She saw what we were up to and smiled wickedly.

Once again, I kissed Leah, who might be the only person in the world who can sleep through three people molesting her. She mumbled something in her sleep, but managed a dreamy smile.

Melinda had Leah's legs spread and was covering the inside of her thighs with soft kisses. Katie turned Leah's head to the side and began whispering in her ear. All the while, I cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, which were responding even if the rest of Leah wasn't.

I looked down to see Melinda taking Leah's pussy in her mouth. Leah moaned in her sleep. Her breaths came in shorter spurts.

"Sweetie," Katie cooed. "It's your turn."

Leah said something incoherent. Katie looked up at me and shrugged. "I guess you're going to have to wake her."

"She doesn't have to be awake to make a baby," I said with a snort. "Is she ready for me?"

"Oh, yes," Melinda said. She swapped places with me, but not before I got a sweet-tasting kiss.

I rubbed the head of my cock over Leah's clit, which was covered in her juice thanks to Melinda. Her mouth fell open and she inhaled sharply. Her eyes were still closed.

Katie and Melinda were on each side of our lover. I pushed my cock lower, right in to the soft folds of Leah's pussy.

When I entered her, Leah's eyes fluttered open. She gasped. Part surprise. Part pleasure.

She looked up at me and then to each side. I pushed until I was all the way inside her.

"This is a good way to wake up," she said softly. We each gave her a kiss. She tasted like Melinda.

Katie kissed her while the third girl in the bed began to play with her breasts. I pulled out and then pushed forward again.

With practised ease, we made love gently. As she shook the sleep off, Leah engaged each of us. When our mouths weren't on hers (or each other's), they were suckling on her nipples or biting tenderly on her ears and neck.

Leah's hands roamed our bodies. Katie reached around and cupped my ass, then reached lower to play with my balls.

Each time I bottomed out, Leah let out a soft moan. Making love with the girls is a very sensual experience.

Besides the usual touch sensations, they are all very aural and don't have any inhibitions about voicing their pleasures and desires. And they all smell wonderful, whether it's the sweetness of arousal or the pungency of perspiration.

"That's it, sweetie," Melinda stuck her tongue in Leah's ear. "Take all of that cock ... Feel him deep inside that tight little cunt of yours ... Do you want another baby?"

"Yes," Leah moaned.

"Like Katie?"

"Yes," the response was a little louder this time.

"I can feel it," Katie said, rubbing her body against us. "I know we made a baby last night ... Like we're doing right now ... The four of us are going to have some more children."

Picking up my rhythm, I pumped harder, trying to rub her clit with the top of my cock. I varied my tempo. Fast and hard, then slow and deep.

Leah's eyes rolled back into her head when—without warning—I slammed into her, just as the other girls bit down on her nipples.

She let out an ear-piercing scream when I did it again. And again.

And again.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. Leah managed to open her eyes as I continued to drive into her, but she didn't turn to me. She lifted Melinda's mouth off her breast. "I want your baby."

Then she turned to Katie. "And yours."

Pulling me to her, she gave me a deep kiss. "And yours."

Her hips met my vigorous thrusts. The four of us were intertwined. We were a jumble of hands and mouths and legs and breasts writhing around on the bed.

I felt one hand between Leah and me, rubbing on her clit. At the same time, someone else's hand reached behind me and worked a finger into my ass. I let out a cry of pure bliss.

The sensations of physical pleasure were nothing compared to being close to the three people in this world I loved more than anyone else. My lovers. My soulmates. Without any distractions, we were there for each other. All we desired was to give each other pleasure.

That we were creating life only made our love feel that much more special. I lost track of time as we made love.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. Leah arched her back. She started to cry out, but Melinda's mouth was over hers and anything she had to say was nothing more than an incoherent scream.

But I knew what it meant. And so did Katie.

"Cum in her," the redhead implored me. The finger in my ass pressed harder, catching my prostate in the spot that drives me absolutely nuts. "Cum all over that pussy ... Give us her baby."

That was all I needed to hear. I gave a great groan as I started to cum. I counted twelve pulses of my cock and then everything went black.

When I came to, I lay in Leah's arms. Melinda was curled up on one side, Katie on the other. We were all covered in sweat.

Leah's legs were spread wide and I was all the way inside her. Her sex felt soft and warm and full. The only sound in the room was our ragged breathing.

It was a long time before any of us moved, and even longer before anyone spoke.

Worried that I was smothering Leah, I rolled to the side and into Katie's arms. Melinda lifted Leah's hips and slid a pillow under her so her pussy was elevated and my cum wouldn't leak out of her.

(I don't know if that really works, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.)

Then we held each other. Leah drifted off after a few minutes, a contented smile on her lips, a lover on each side and millions of sperm swimming around inside her, looking for an egg to fertilise.

I fell asleep a little while later, sandwiched between Katie and Leah with Melinda's comforting touch always close, wondering why we hadn't done this years ago.

When I woke up, I checked the clock and saw that I had been asleep for about an hour. The girls had all fallen asleep. Even Melinda was snoring softly.

Trying not to wake anyone, I untangled myself from the press of bodies and stumbled into the bathroom to relieve the pressure on my bladder.

My business done, I went back to the bedroom and saw Melinda stretching lazily. She turned her head and smiled at me.

The sun was up and for Melinda this was late. I started to crawl back in to bed with her, but she sat up. After taking her turn in the bathroom, she motioned towards the door.

We put on a pair of soft, warm bathrobes to ward of the chill then went into the main room. I threw a couple of logs on the embers in the fireplace and prodded them until I saw flames. Melinda sat on the couch. I took her in my arms.

"I love you," I said, kissing her gently.

"And I love you," she replied.

"Even if I'm making babies with other women?" I asked. There was a slightly teasing tone in my voice, but the question was serious.

"Of course," she pulled back enough to look me in the eyes. "That was my idea."

Those words were certainly a surprise to me.

"I thought ... you wanted Kaylee and Bryan to be special for us," I stammered.

"They are special," Melinda replied. "But they're not just for us. They're Leah and Katie's, too. Just as Gwen and Gabi are ours."

She paused for a moment.

"Ten years ago, I wouldn't have done this," she said finally. "Even five years or two years ago, I didn't want Katie or Leah to have your baby."

"So what changed?"

Melinda took a deep breath. All this was new to me. Right after Kaylee was born, Leah and Katie started wanting to have children. I guess that was to be expected. We were all in our mid- to late-20s and we were doing well enough financially to support children. Their biological clocks were ticking.

They talked about adopting because they wanted something that was "theirs". We had always thought of ourselves as two couples ... who swapped. Often. Sometimes every night.

It wasn't an "us" versus "them" situation, but the other two talked about how they wanted something that was just between the two of them. Hence adopting children. Melinda and I also talked about having some identity as a couple, and siring children with the other girls would have meant sharing something that was just for us.

"A part of me has always been jealous of you and Leah." I could tell it was difficult for her to admit that. "She's known you since you were eleven and still had that silly bowl haircut. I'm still finding things out about you two. I wish I had been there with you for karate tournaments and band practice and youth group. I know there are parts of you that she got to first and I know there is a place in your heart that will always be hers."

"But you know I'm yours," I said. "I always will be."

"I know," she replied. "I like that I had you first. I like that you and I have memories without her and without Katie ... But I also like how happy you make them ... I like how happy they make me. Everyone thinks you're getting the better deal with a harem of three girls, but I love them, too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.