Weekend Getaway - Cover

Weekend Getaway

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The foursome from "Spring Break" goes on vacation again. The girls drop a couple of surprises on their lucky husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

When you meet her, the second things you notice about Melinda are her eyes.

They're piercing. The deepest blue, they seem to bore into you. Her eyes see through all pretense. They show her compassion and her wisdom. And her love.

I lost myself in those eyes. They radiated a soft, post-coital glow. We held each other as morning's early rays shone into our bedroom. It was quiet. Peaceful. The perfect Blue Ridge day.

She cradled me in her arms, our bodies pressed together. Her hands ran absently up and down my back. Her soft featherlight touch left a trail of goosebumps on my skin.

I glanced over at the clock and groaned inwardly. Time to go.

Leaning in, I kissed Melinda one more time.

"Down boy!" she giggled, rolling me off her. "We have to get up."

"That's what I'm doing," I replied with a sly smile, humping up against her.

"You've already had it once this morning." Melinda slipped out of my grasp. "Save some for the trip."

She went into the bathroom of our master suite, wiggling her backside at me teasingly. I followed her into the large stand-up shower that could easily accommodate all four of us; she already had the water running. It washed over us and cleansed away the previous night's exertions.

Reaching around, I cupped her round breasts and pressed against her ass. I rolled her erect nipples in my fingers.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"You're only saying that because you want something."

"And?" I kissed Melinda on the back of the neck. In that one spot that makes her skin crawl.

"Mmmmm ... I love you, too."

She put her hands against the wall, leaned over and gave in to the inevitable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.