Forced Lust - Cover

Forced Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man forces a family to have sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jeff swiped his arm across his wet mouth and chin. Falling back onto his forearms, he stared up between his mother's spread legs. Her blonde pubic hair was darker than before, wet with Jeff's saliva and her discharge. And it was matted; exposing her pussy slit which was slightly parted as if waiting for his tongue to return. Her head was thrown back and her breasts rose and fell in time with her heavy breaths. Holy shit, I brought her off, he thought. She's a grownup and I made her cum. I made a grownup woman cum. I made my mother cum.

The noise caused Jeff to tilt his head back. He saw an upside down Butch clapping.

"Well done, young man. That was magnificent. I think you need a reward for your hard work. Hey, Keri."

The young girl had been staring at her mother's face, her own pale and confused, but when she heard her name her head whipped around.

"Yeah you. Look at your brother's cock. Doesn't it look like it needs some relief? Get down there and give him a blowjob." Seeing hesitation in the girl's face he waved the gun and said, "Blow your brother or I'll blow your fuckin' head off!"

The frightened teenage girl slid off the couch and crawled to her twin brother. She stared at his cock, her body trembling, her heart beating twice as fast as normal. Never looking at his face, she whispered, "Jeff, I don't know what to do."

"You better do what he says," he whispered back. "Just blow me. It won't kill you."

"But I don't--"

"Look, our lives depend on it. Please, sis."

Her eyes never left her brother's hard cock while they spoke. Keri's shaking fingers grasped it, touching a cock for the first time. Leaning over, she brought it to her lips. Her stomach churned. This is what he pisses from. I'm gonna be sick. Keri wanted to jump to her feet and flee, but was so scared she was sure her legs wouldn't support her. And she told herself that she couldn't outrun a bullet, but even if she could her family would be murdered. Opening her mouth a little she lowered her face, letting her brother's cock slide between her lips, and then she clamped her lips around the cock and waited. Saliva accumulated inside her mouth which she swallowed. And that's how she remained.

"Go on, blow him," Butch said.

Keri's cheeks ballooned out, her eyes popped open, and her face went red.

Laughing, Butch said, "You idiot. You don't actually blow when you give a blowjob. You suck it. You lick it. Looking at Connie, Butch said, "Show your kid sister how to do it."

"Me? I don't know how to do that."

Butch couldn't believe a 16 year old girl in this day and age would not know how to give a blowjob. But the way she said it and the look on her face convinced him she wasn't lying. Holding the cold metal of the gun to the side of his face he looked back at Keri who was too afraid to take her brother's cock out of her mouth. Then he looked at Judy.

"Okay, Judy, it's time to be a mom and teach your daughters how to pleasure a man with their mouths. And don't you tell me you don't know how to do it 'cause I saw you do it. Ladies, come over here."

Connie and Keri looked at their mother for help. Resigned to save her family at any cost, Judy took Connie's hand and got off the couch, pulling her daughter up with her. Keri stood when her mother did, and without thinking let Jeff's cock slip from her mouth. The three females apprehensively approached their tormentor, pausing momentarily while Butch removed his pants and underwear. The two girls couldn't help but look at his dick, which was thicker and bigger than their brother's even though it wasn't hard. They also noticed how much hairier he was than Jeff. Judy put a hand on her daughters' backs and gave a slight nudge. Both girls started walking again and so did their mom. With her two daughters flanking her, Judy dropped to her knees.

"Okay, Mom, teach your daughters well. I want you to explain, in detail, everything you're doing to me."

Judy felt degraded. Not only was she going to suck a stranger's cock in front of her children, she was expected to tell them what she was doing. She hesitated, humiliated and angry, but then remembered their lives were at stake. She lifted the semi-erect cock.

"You can stimulate a man's penis by rubbing it like this." Judy moved her nimble fingers up and down Butch's cock a few times. "See, it's getting bigger. That means the man's getting excited. Most men, however, prefer your mouth to your hand. That's what he means by a blowjob. Instead of your fingers moving up and down it, you use your lips. And your tongue is important too. A man likes to feel it on his penis. When you tighten your mouth on the penis, you move your head up and down so your lips drag. Remember to cover your teeth with your lips. Okay, watch me."

The humiliated mother put the man's cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, feeling the dick stiffen more, grasping it around the base. Her eyes darted right and then left. Both her daughters had leaned in closer, staring wide-eyed. Oh Lord, please give me strength, she prayed.

Sliding her mouth off the now fully erect cock she said, "See how it got hard from rubbing it with my lips. This is something else you can do." Judy began licking the cock with long strokes. "But the guy likes it better when you lick it while it's in your mouth. You won't be able to see it, but my tongue will be licking all around the penis when it's in my mouth. But don't forget, it's the rubbing of your lips on it that makes him cum."

"Mom, how'd you learn to do this?" Connie asked.

Judy turned towards her eldest daughter, but her head spun around when Keri asked, "Did Grandma teach you?"

Judy's eyes dropped to the floor as her face reddened. Still holding the stranger's hard cock in her fist she said under her breath, "No, it wasn't Grandma. I just learned it."

"But how?" Keri asked only like a 14 year old could.

"Girls, that's not important."

"I think it is," Butch said. Judy looked up. "Tell your daughters how you learned to be such a good cocksucker."

Judy's eyes watered as her head lowered again. "I guess trial and error. No one taught me ... I just tried it and learned from that." Judy lifted her head and her voice got stronger. "Let's get back to what we were doing. Remember what I said about the woman's lips and tongue? Now watch."

Judy put the cock back into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down. She was much more energetic this time, hoping to distract her daughters from asking any more embarrassing questions. Butch was enjoying the blowjob very much, but he had other plans and pushed Judy's head away. The three females looked up at him.

"Lesson's over," Butch said. "Time to learn the way your mother did ... from experience. And if practice makes perfect, your mother had a lot of practice, hee-hee. Keri, get back to blowing your brother."

The 14 year old girl crawled over to her brother who had been lying on his side with his head propped up in his hand watching his mother and sisters. She stared at his hard cock, now much more interested than afraid. If Mom does this it must be okay, she thought. Reaching out, her fingers surrounded it, grasping it in her little hand. She squeezed her brother's cock and then her fist moved up and down slowly like she had seen her mother do. And then she stuck her tongue out, leaned over, and tentatively licked the cock-head protruding from her fingers. It didn't have a bad taste so she licked it a few more times. And then she took a deep breath and opened her mouth, locking her lips around the cock. She stayed like that for a while, feeling silly, but it also made her tingly. Now that the aversion of putting a cock inside her mouth was gone she realized she was having sex, even if it was with her brother. And what she was doing couldn't be a bad thing because her mother did it. Her tongue licked the cock inside her mouth and Jeff moaned. She looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed. Then she thought back to what her mother had taught her and moved her head up and down.

"Ouch, don't bite," Jeff yelled.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry."

Keri covered her teeth with her lips. She moved her head up and down and, when her brother moaned, she knew she was doing it right.

"Hey, girl," Butch said to Connie, "finish what your mother started."

"Mom, do I have to?" The girl's eyes were open wide, her face pleading with her mother.

Judy got onto her knees and reached for the man's cock, but Butch pushed her away. She looked up at him and then turned to her daughter. "Please, Connie, we don't have a choice. Do what he says."

Connie looked at the long hard cock jutting from a patch of thick hair. While watching her mother suck it, she had thought it was disgusting but also wondered what it felt like. Now she was going to find out. She put the cock into her mouth and began sucking and swirling her tongue around it. When she pulled her head up, she dragged her tongue along the length. She alternated between slow up and down movements and rapid ones. It was a new experience and she was really getting into it, forgetting for a moment that she was being forced. Sometimes she sucked on the head while she pumped the base.

Butch stared at the girl's head in his lap. She's a fast learner, he thought. He glanced at the twins. Keri looked awkward blowing her brother, but that added to Butch's excitement. He was watching a 14 year old girl give her twin brother a blowjob while their 16 year old sister sucked his cock. Their mother, sitting naked on the floor, helplessly watched both.

"Oh shit!" Jeff yelled.

When Keri felt the hot liquid splash inside her mouth she froze, but after the second time she jerked her head back in surprise. Her brother sprayed another load onto her face before she released his cock and scooted away. Seeing that, Butch held the back of Connie's head and erupted into her mouth. Unable to break free, the poor teenager swallowed the gooey substance again and again.

Butch recovered from his orgasm and released Connie's head. She fell back and began coughing. Her mother cradled her daughter's head to her breast and patted her back. Butch looked over at Keri and noticed her lips were shut tight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.