Forced Lust - Cover

Forced Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man forces a family to have sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The fateful day began like many summer days before it. Judy Black was scurrying around the kitchen awaiting the invasion of her three children. As usual, her husband was away on business earning the money to allow the family to live very comfortably in their expensive house in an upscale neighborhood.

The morning quietness was shattered by heavy footsteps descending the stairs two at a time. Right away, Judy knew it was her only son. At 14, Jeff was all boy. She and her husband had wanted two children -- first a boy and then a girl. Her husband had said, "Look, the girl will be able to date her older brother's friends," which Judy had replied, "Yeah right, as if she'll want to be seen with anyone associated with her brother." But when Connie was born 16 years ago, Judy assured her husband the next would be a boy. Two years later she kept her promise -- and then some. Ninety seconds after Jeff's umbilical cord was cut, Keri's head appeared between Judy's legs and the screams of, "Omigod! Push! Push! Push!" resounded in the delivery room.

"I'm starved," Jeff said as he flopped onto the kitchen chair.

Judy smiled at her fast growing son. He, like his twin sister, had the dark looks of their father while Connie mirrored her mother's blonde hair and fair skin. Her gaze lingered a little too long on his body covered only in a pair of shorts. He was a younger version of her husband, who she still had a very active sex life with. Judy had always been hot-blooded, easily aroused. She loved sex. Staring at her son, admiring his firm hairless physique, she thought, Wait 'til he gets a little older. Girls are going to be all over him.

Jeff watched his mother's movements as he waited. His friends always commented on how attractive she was, not that he needed to hear it from them. At 38 years old, especially now with no makeup and her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, she looked much younger. The thin summer dress she wore came to mid-thigh which afforded Jeff plenty of leg to look at. And then when she brought him his juice, Judy stepped in front of the large bay window. Her son's cock stirred when the morning sun shone behind her. He saw his mother's lower body through the almost transparent dress, his eyes tracing her long legs to where they met. There he was able to see her skimpy panties, wondering if they were one of the pairs he had borrowed from her hamper to jerk off with.

Jeff's visualization was disturbed by the sound of the doorbell. Judy handed him the glass of juice and, glancing at the kitchen clock, walked to the front door. Who'd be calling this early? she wondered. Unlocking the door and pulling it back a little, she pressed her eye to the opening. Standing on her porch was a burly man wearing a black shirt hanging loosely out of his jeans. The shirt's short sleeves cut into his bulging muscles leaving his hairy arms bare.

"Yes?" Judy apprehensively asked. She was accustomed to door-to-door salesmen, but not this early.

"Sorry to bother you, miss, but can I use your phone? My car broke down and I have to call the Auto Club's roadside service."

Judy opened the door a little more and looked past the man. A faded blue Ford was in front of her house, the front right wheel against the curb and the back jutting out into the street.

"Uh, sure," she said, stepping back to let him in.

"Thank you. My name is Butch. This will only take a minute."

The man dialed the telephone in the kitchen and waited, the phone pressed to his ear and his finger tapping the receiver. His eyes wandered around the room. He nodded to Jeff and then his eyes settled on Judy. His stare made her feel uncomfortable -- he seemed to be undressing her. She unconsciously brought her legs together and tugged gently at the sides of her dress.

"You have a gorgeous body," the man brazenly stated. Then turning to Jeff he said, "You sure are lucky to have a mother that looks like that."

"Shut up!" Judy shouted, her face red and her fists clenched. "Get out of my house! Get out this instant!" She crossed her arms over her chest as her lips pressed together.

Butch hung up the telephone and began walking towards the front door. Judy let out a sigh but then gasped. The man lifted the bottom of his shirt and pulled a gun from the waistband of his pants.

"You shut up, bitch. I will say or do anything I want."

Jeff leapt from the chair and Butch's arm rose. The boy froze instantly when the end of the gun's barrel pressed against his forehead. "Sit down or I'll fuckin' kill you."

"No!" Judy yelled. "Jeff, do what he says."

The teenager reclaimed his seat. Pointing the gun at Jeff's head, Butch told Judy to get some rope. When she returned, he took the rope and placed his gun on the table. Jeff turned towards it.

"Don't even think about it," Butch said, his hand quickly covering the gun, his finger on the trigger.

"Jeff, please," Judy cried out. "Mister, don't hurt him. He won't try anything."

Butch left the gun on the table as he tied Jeff's wrists to the chair. The boy only turned to the gun once, receiving a hard slap on the back of his head. After his arms were secured, the man tied his legs to the chair as well.

Standing, Butch lifted the gun and walked towards Judy. She took a step back but stood still when he pointed the gun at her. He shoved the gun into her belly and slowly stepped behind her. Judy felt his breathing on her neck as she watched her son struggling with the ropes before giving up. She flinched when one of Butch's arms circled her body, holding her tightly against him. Judy felt his fingertips and the cold metal running up and down her bare arm.

Looking over her shoulder at the helpless boy, Butch said, "As I was saying, you sure are lucky. I bet you look at your mother all the time and fantasize about her. Did you ever try to see her naked? Did you ever go through her underwear when she wasn't home?" He chuckled. "I bet you did."

"Please leave us alone," Judy pleaded. "I'll give you money. I'll give you whatever you want."

"I'm sure you will," Butch said as he ran his hand up and down Judy's thigh over her dress. Placing the gun's barrel at the hem, he lifted her dress a little. Judy's whole body shuddered. Then addressing Jeff, Butch said, "Wouldn't you like to see her naked?" Pointing the gun at Judy's neck he whispered, "Don't make me hurt you. If you fight me I'll kill you both." He stuck the gun into his pants.

Butch slowly gathered the material of Judy's dress in his fist. The more he did, the shorter the dress got. When the hem of the dress was barely covering her panties, Butch asked Jeff if he liked his mother's legs. When he didn't answer, Butch yanked the dress up.

"How about now?" he taunted the teenager. "Isn't she sexy?"

Jeff stared at his mother's naked legs and her white cotton panties. His eyes traveled up her body, to her face, but he looked down immediately. He couldn't stand to see her embarrassment. But like a moth to a light, his eyes were drawn to the area covering her pussy. He felt for his mother, but he was also turned on.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.