My Sugar Daddy - Cover

My Sugar Daddy

Copyright© 2008 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Natasha replied as she touched and pulled her throbbing clit, "Like this baby? You don't mind if I call you daddy do you after all you're could be my sugar daddy?" Jack smiled, "No dear, I would love to be your sugar daddy and give you everything you ever wanted."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   First  

Jack and Natasha had been steadily seeing each other for about a year now. Their chance encounter turned into a full blown love affair. Neither one of them cared about the age difference, nor what others thought. The only thing that mattered is what they felt in their hearts.

Jack lay there looking at Natasha sleeping so peacefully next to him. He didn't regret the day they met, but that morning as he was sitting there watching her and he quietly questioned his motives.

"What am I doing? She's young enough to be my daughter. I probably shouldn't be here, in love with her, but how could I stop myself ... the first time we kissed, she had my heart."

Natasha was like a breath of fresh air in his life, since Rebecca died. As he and Rebecca had no children, maybe in the back of his mind, he saw Natasha as the daughter he wished he had. That was until that first night when they made love. She proved that didn't matter when it came to affairs of the heart.

Jack noticed that since then, Natasha always looked happy and told him that he satisfied her sexually. It took her a year to admit she had fallen in love with him.

In return he told her that she was everything he wanted or needed. In addition, he too had fallen head over heels for her.

She had this funny way of getting him to talk to her about things, he hadn't told anyone for years. Like the fact aboout how he and his deceased wife wanted children, but were unable too. At times he wondered if he'd missed something by not adopting kids. However, they never seemed to have the time, his job kept him out of the house a lot.

He then wondered if Natasha wanted kids, Oh God, he was too old for that kind of nonsense--or was he?

Suddenly, Jack was brought back to reality, with a soft caress on his left arm.

Natasha flashed him a sultry look and purred, "Good morning, sexy!" She then noticed he looked preoccupied. "Jack, you look like you're a million miles away. What's wrong?"

He looked down lovingly into those blue eyes of hers and replied, "Aww,, nothing really. I was just thinking about my life, and I do too much of that."

She snuggled up close to him and asked, "Thinking huh, about what, may I ask? Come on big guy, you can tell me."

Jack pulled her closer into his arms, kissed her softly and confessed, "What does the future hold for us my love? In twenty years will you still love me, or will you have moved on to someone younger? A person you can have kids with."

Natasha took his face in her hands, giving him one of her serious you'd-better listen looks. "What makes you think I won't love you in twenty years? As for kids, I'm not sure about that yet, because we haven't really talked about it."

Tears formed in her eyes and with a quivering voice she asked, "Are you unhappy with me Jack?"

Jack hugged her tightly and confessed, "I'm very happy with you darling. I'm just thinking out-loud. Now, enough talk, I need to make love to you."

Her face lit up as it showed the love she had for him. Natasha's hands touched his face, arms and chest, while her lips kissed him deep letting the passion flow between them.

Jack trembled as their tongues entwined in a sensuous dance of lovers. He cupped her breasts, caressing them, and then slowly pinched the nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

He felt her quiver as a sensual purr came from Natasha's lips.

Jack lowered his head to her breasts and started licking and gently sucking each nipple, as a hand slid down to her right thigh. Gently, he moved it up her smooth inner thigh toward her pussy.

Natasha gasped in delight and slowly parted her legs so Jack could caress her pussy.

Natasha ran her hands down Jacks back as his fingers slid across the moist folds of her pussy. When they slid beneath the moist slit and inside her, their mouths locked once more in a heated embrace.

Following the kiss, Jack's lips teased her ear, and then went to the hollow of her throat. She gasped.

Natasha moved her hands to his chest, down over the stomach, and then she wrapped her fingers around his swollen cock.

Jack started finger-fucking her precious pussy deep and hard. Natasha's chest was flushed. She let go of his cock and both hands gripped his head as her hips pushed up against his stroking fingers.

She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and trembled all over with an impending climax.

With a breathless voice she squealed, "Ooooh Jack, I'm about to cum. I need to feel your cock deep inside me!"

Jack moved and positioned his cock just outside the hole, and began rubbing it along the length of her pussy, knowing it would make her cum. When she started shaking he rammed it deep, and hard all the way inside with one thrust.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and began moving in unison. While her vaginal muscles milked his cock, she moved her lips to his left nipple and bit it gently. Jack loved it when she played with his nipples and it triggered his climax.

He looked into her loving eyes and exclaimed, "Oooh Natasha, I love what you just did to me. It felt so good!"

She smiled mischievously, giggled and asked, "Do you feel better now baby?"

Jack flashed a questioning look and answered, "I didn't know I was feeling poorly."

She replied, "Well, if you'd seen that look on your face this morning, you will know why I decided to make love to you, baby."

He frowned, "I looked that pathetic did I?"

She gave him a sad puppy dog look and said, "Yes, you looked sad."

He then sat up and took Natasha's hand in his. "I'm serious honey. I do not want to loose you, darling."

Natasha felt him tremble and saw the sadness in his eyes. She then reassured him, "You are not loosing me love, not ever!!"

Jack paused; thinking for a moment before looking at her seriously. "Can I ask you a couple of questions?"

Natasha gave him her full attention and replied, "Sure, what's up love?"

Jack chose his words carefully and wondered, "Would you consider marriage if the right man came along? Do you want to have kids?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.