Honey Bare - Cover

Honey Bare

Copyright© 2008 by King Coral

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sarah Leighton was an actress and was convinced that someone was trying to kill her. She hired Lincoln to stay with her that night and protect her from whomever was trying to kill her.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Petting   Novel-Pocketbook  

After a while, when our passions had somewhat dissipated, we 'came back and snuggled together on the couch. Automatically, it seemed, as we were lying on our sides with out bodies pressed together, our lips meeting.

Our kisses were lingering and affectionate, yet stimulating because our lips were still highly sensitive. We played around, kissing lightly, our tongues caressing each other. Then her lush breasts probed against my chest, lovely cushions — so soft and heated, the tips strangely hard.

I moved my head downward. Happily she wriggled and pushed herself along the couch so that she brought her breasts up for my pleasure. I nursed. I nuzzled. I enjoyed their wonderful softness and their perfumed dampness.

Eventually, and quite naturally, we shifted about, each surge moving us closer together. The touch of her wonderful bareness against mine was an exquisite feeling. It was like a lush and tropical paradise.

Finally the paradise became so inviting that we couldn't ignore it any longer. I came to her and she accepted me; and after that it was memorable minutes of completeness. So complete were the minutes that when they ended we remained pinned together a long time. We stroked and caressed each other and we found the touches of the other still fantastic.

After we'd stirred around the apartment, I slipped into my clothes. Honey wrapped her lovely figure in a robe. She was standing in the center of the room, tightening the belt around her slim waist, her lovely bare legs and feet visible.

"By the way," she said, "how did you like my routine?"

"It was a wonderful success."

"Thank you, Lincoln."

"You're very welcome. Very."

"I like you, Lincoln. I like the way you made love to me."

"Shucks," I said, "it's nothing. Any red-blooded boy would have done the same. After seeing your topless. act."

"No, I don't think so. You may think I'm young and innocent. I'm young, but I don't think I'm innocent."

"I agree."

Her hand swept the honey-colored hair away from the side of her smiling face. "Did you make love to my sister, Bonnie?"

"No." I said. "What gave you that idea?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said. "I just had the feeling that Bonnie might fall to pieces with you around."

"If she had, I would have been ready to pick up the pieces."

"Can I fix you another scotch?"

"One more," I said, "And then I have to leave."

I walked over to the sideboard with her and helped her fix the drinks. She asked, "Why don't you stay all night with me, Lincoln?"

I picked up my fresh drink and took a good sip. Then I told her, "Don't tempt me."

"That's what I'm trying to do," she said softly.

After we'd taken our drinks back to the couch we settled down on it. As I sipped at mine I knew that I wanted to spend the night with her. I wanted to spend a lot of nights with her. But at the moment I knew it wasn't possible.

Although I'd forgotten about Sarah Leighton's murder since I'd started watching Honey's routine, it was back on my mind again.

"How well do you know Lee Harmon?" "He's Bonnie's husband," Honey said. "That makes him my brother-in-law."

"All right," I said. "How well do you know your sister?"

She swung around her head sharply and looked into my eyes. "What do you mean my that?"

"I don't mean anything. Lots of times sisters don't really know each other. They may think they do, but they don't."

She was staring suspiciously at me. "Did you really go by my sister's apartment to talk to Lee?"

I nodded. "Because of Sarah Leighton."

I was watching Honey closely, but there was nothing in her face or eyes to reveal that the mention of Sarah's name had shaken her.

"I don't even know her."

"She was murdered this morning," I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Honey said. "Was she a friend of yours?"

"Sort of."

She was looking down into her glass as she brought: it up for a sip. After she'd swallowed she said, "Was she as good as I? Sexually, I mean?"

She wasn't being serious about the whole thing and I couldn't discuss the thing sensibly with her. Why should I? Honey, with the lovely breasts and the luscious body. Why should she be concerned with a lot of mundane things? Like the murder of a girl who'd asked me to protect her.

"No," I finally said. "She wasn't as good as you. Sex-wise."

Her eyes widened briefly, as though she hadn't expected me to answer her at all. "At least you're honest, Lincoln, I like that."

"And I like you, Honey."

"Will you come back some time and see me again?"

"Is that an invitation?"

She smiled. "A standing invitation — or any way you'd like to have it."

While we'd been talking shed squirmed around a bit restlessly. Now as she shifted her shoulders and positioned them against the cushion, the front of her robe fell open a trifle.

I could see the lush valley between her wonderful caramel breasts. The big mounds were only partially visible but they were so seductive. I tried to resist the temptation, but I couldn't. I just had to slip my hand inside her robe and cup the left breast in my palm. It was heavy and warm.

"Don't stop," Honey purred.

I didn't want to stop. I wanted my hand to remain there all night and I wanted to enjoy all the rest of her that went with that delicious breast.

But since this morning when I'd found Sarah strangled in her apartment, I'd accomplished nothing in finding her murderer. Tomorrow was another day. I was determined to take full advantage of it.

With her lovely breast nestled in the palm of my hand, my thumbs had begun stroking the nipple. Immediately I felt the quick intake of her breath, the nipple growing taut.

I didn't really have to leave her now, I thought. Like Jenks had said, I was supposed to forget about the murder. The police would take care of the matter. It was an intriguing thought.

The police could be out in the rain, doing their best. I could be in bed with Honey, snuggled up against her bareness. Or wrapped up in the warmth of her heat and her blanket. And I would also be doing my best.

But there was always a day after tomorrow; and then I'd think back about everything, and I wouldn't be happy with myself. Reluctantly I pulled my hand out Of the front of her robe.

I finished the rest of my scotch as I stood up. Then L set the glass onto the end table. "I'd like to come back and see you, Honey. I'd like to, very much. May I?"

Her eyes tightened. "What is it, Lincoln? Tell me what's bothering you."

I told her. I spent a few minutes telling her about myself, the request of Sarah Leighton to protect her, and the way I'd blown it.

I finished up by saying, "I know it's trite, and it's ridiculous But you know how they express it on the TV Westerns — A man has got to do what a man's got to do."

She put her glass aside and then she was gliding to her feet. Her arms slipped around my neck and then she had willowed herself tightly against me.

"Sure, it's corny, Lincoln, but I don't mind. I know what you're trying to say. I guess that's why I like you."

I knew I could kid around with her. I said, "I know why, too. You're just after my hot little goody, Honey."

"Of course I am."

Her hot little goody was pinned against, me. She wiggled a little down below to make the pinning action that much better.

Then she smiled. "So when you've kicked the thing that's bugging you, come back and see me. Will you, Lincoln?"

"You can take bets on it," I told her as I got my trench coat out of the closet. "Even at ten to one odds." I slipped into my coat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.