Divided at Division One
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

June Bokue was in the parking lot at Meditek waiting for the buses to come in since 8:30. She couldn't wait to congratulate the team. By 9, all of the players who hadn't made the trip or were non-roster red shirts were waiting, each excited for their teammates and all feeling they, too, were a part of the victory. Coach let all of them know that their contributions in practice were invaluable. A few hundred fans joined them and cheered as the busses rolled in. Glad hands and high-fives were exchanged between many before Coach Winslow thanked the crowd for showing up, but the team was anxious to dump their things and get to their dorms.

The 12:15 start at Dover and shortened bus ride back to their charter, topped off by a win on the road, made the trip back to New England Ag seem a short one. They were in their home locker room just after 9 o'clock. Coach Winslow kept his words for the team short and sweet, everyone was anxious to celebrate a little.

"Ladies, gentlemen, ... great win today. We'll talk tomorrow at 2 o'clock so you can all sleep in. It will be short. Behave yourself tonight. No drinking and driving, no hangovers tomorrow. A win isn't a license to be stupid. Be responsible for each other. The team doesn't dissolve when you leave the locker room. We've bought pizza and wings for you; just let The Union know where you want them delivered. Have a great night." Jared said with a big grin as he and the coaches left for their own little celebration in one of the team rooms before going home.

Boge and Jazz stood on a locker bench and held their arms up to get everyone's attention.

"At Ethan at 10, and like Coach said, no driving afterwards. Have your boyfriends, girlfriends stay over or walk home." Jazz said as Boge nodded agreement.

June made sure she stopped at Marv Hudson's locker to congratulate him.

"You're going to Ethan tonight aren't you?" She asked with a wink.

"Sure am, I'm going to see you there?" He said winking back.

Marv and June's little trysts had cooled a bit in the past few weeks but both were anxious to "relieve a little pressure" before the push for mid-terms came around after the last regular season game.

Gerry Granahan made sure he made a stop at Julie Murcers locker before going to his car as well.

"Are you stopping at Ethan tonight for a drink?" He asked.

"Probably, but I'm not drinking as much as I did last week." She said coolly hoping to stop him from sniffing around her.

"Was THAT comment so over-bearing and blatant, you have to be rude to me?" He whispered.

"We may hook-up again someday, but it will be on MY terms, OK?" Julie answered without looking at him and walking away.

Gerry smiled to himself and then rethought the situation and went out the door after her into the parking lot.

"Hey Julie, wait up! I hate to disappoint you, but I wasn't putting the hit on you, I was TRYING to be friendly. Remember, it was YOU who seduced me, nor were you falling down drunk at the time. Don't pull the innocent act with me." Gerry said as he caught up and she turned to hear him out.

Before she could answer him, he turned and went to his car, got in and drove off.

Whomever was the booze benefactor for the Ethan Hall "Win" parties, they must have been pleased with the victory that Saturday. In the Hall kitchen at Ethan they found 2 full cases of Stella Artois Belgian brewed beer, a large bottle of Jose Cuervo pre-made Margaritas, and a large bottle of Sutter Home wine. Not really enough to put anyone on a bender, but enough to give everyone a smile and a little buzz. About 35 players, a few with girlfriends showed up for the party. Many of the others had family in town or lived close by and just didn't partake. It was mostly mingling and glad handing that broke up by midnight.

When Julie saw Gerry there she wasted no time to go to him and apologize for being what she called "a snot".

"I'm sorry. I guess I had it in my mind that you were going to be after me, but... " She said apologetically.

"I'm OK, I was just disappointed that you would treat me that way after... " He started to say, but trailed off, knowing she knew what he meant.

"Pals?" She said offering her beer bottle to clink a toast.

Gerry clinked his glass, nodded and smiled, while running two fingers under his nose, as if sniffing and winking at her.

She winked back and turned away to mingle with others, not letting him know that his finger sniffing gave her a tingle right where his fingers pleased her the previous week.

June Bokue and Marv Hudson passed each other a few times at the party, saying polite hello's while both knew they would be getting more than personal real soon. If anyone suspected the two were having a sexual tryst, no one ever let on. Although, it was probably a safe bet that each of the girls on the team kept each other up to date on who they had affairs with. They knew they were outnumbered on the team and could be the victims of rumor. They could easily separate the wheat from the chaff on that score. Knowing the truth always gives you the edge.

Jack Daniels was afraid to ask if Oksana was going to show up for the party. He made a point to make sure she was in the room and was paying attention when Boge and Jazz invited everyone. He knew she had been to other parties and even jerked off with the image of her dropping her shorts to "Moon to get a Blue Moon" after the Providence game. She had circumvented the prank requirement on her first 2 beers but when she got her third a good natured chant got her to stand on a chair like the others and quickly show a thronged "moon". Jack was a favorite of most everyone on the team so he was approached by nearly everyone for a handshake at one of the win parties. He was on his second drink when he had given up hope she might show. Although happy with the win and the glad-handing around him, he had just sighed in disappointment when someone tugged at the back of his shirt.

"Good game "Whiskey Jack". Are there any more beers?" Oksana said as he turned quickly to see who it was.

She gave him a friendly hug and looked around the party at the green bottles of Stella in hand and tried to locate the "beer-keeper".

"Wow, Stella is about my favorite. Who's got it tonight?" She said as her eyes scanned the crowd.

"Kemmer, over in the corner, is keeping the beer. They've got Margaritas too!" He said, excited to see her.

She quickly slipped away and Jack resisted the urge to follow her and keep his distance unless she sought him out. He was paranoid about being too anxious and it was driving him crazy. He begged the gods to give him a sign that he should make a move.

"W H I S K E E E Y!!!!!" Boge Hollins hollered in his ear as he placed both hands on either shoulder and shook him in a move of great admiration and affection.

"How is the rock and keystone of this team doing tonight? Great game!! You are like a fuckin' automatic DOOR for me to go through. I don't know HOW we'll replace you next year. Barring some off the wall bowl bid, next week is your last game and you haven't missed one in four years. Congratulations!!" Boge said with the utmost sincerity, knowing quite well how a running backs bread is buttered.

"Thanks Boge, you've done so much to make this team gel, I appreciate the props." Jack said, almost embarrassed at being singled out.

"Awww, they write articles about us, the backfield, but we KNOW it's the grunts that get it done for us. You'll play in the NFL before me, for sure. My Dad says you're the best he's seen all year Jack! I know we've been solid all year, you and I, but I just want you to know how I feel. I hate seeing seniors go and you're one I'll miss as long as I play at any level. I say this in front of everybody, because I don't want to get too emotional other wise." Hollins continued until they fist bumped and Boge moved on.

Jack and Boge had been 2 of the closest of friends on the team and Boge would have had a hard time saying what he said as a friend. He wanted it in the admired teammate context so Jack would better understand what he felt. Jack was proud to be a friend of Boge's, but as soon as he moved through the crowd, Jack's eyes scanned for Oksana. He saw her talking with June and Julie. Jack moved through the crowd to get another beer before the Stella's were gone.

June, Julie and Oksana laughed and were joyful over the victory. Practicing with the team and not being able to play in games was taking a toll on Julie on road games, but knowing she had 4 years of eligibility left tempered her yearn. The 3 laughed and cajoled each other and were about to break out and mingle when Julie asked a question they often asked of each other.

"So, any hook-ups? Everyone safe tonight?" She asked scanning the area to be sure there were no eavesdroppers.

June half smiled and flushed a bit in embarrassment saying, "I'll probably have my usual, we're safe and cool, no BIG deed going on."

"Jack will probably walk me home, but nothing more. He's ... he's ... just not that interested, I guess." Oksana said regretfully.

"Really?" Julie asked. "I thought he was into you."

Oksana shook her head and chuckled somewhat wistfully. "He hasn't been into me yet. I could use it though."

"Is he shy? God, that's been here four years, you would think he would have a lot of notches in his headboard. He's a hunk in a jock sort of way." June said looking past Okkie at Jack getting a beer from Kemmer in the corner.

"Not really shy. I guess the word is "protective". I think he's afraid of being hurt, I don't know." She lied creatively. "But I'll work on it." She finished with a sly chuckle.

"I guess that leaves me," Julie said, "I don't have any prospects tonight, ... yet. I've got somebody who's interested and discreet, but he expects me to just WANT him, and that pisses me off. Am I a slut for just wanting to get naughty and feel the earth move?"

Oksana leaned in to keep her response private.

"Do you feel guilty afterwards?" She asked Julie.

"Not even a little bit. I feel freed and relieved and in no way attached to who I was with."

"Then you're fine. Feeling guilty and hating yourself afterwards, even though you know you're going to do it again is a slut, wanting to be used." Oksana rationalized.

"I have a boyfriend at home and I know I SHOULD feel guilty, but if he wants me to be happy ... and he never finds out. I mean, if he asked me I would admit it. I'm just charged that way. I love getting naughty." Julie said introspectively before laughing at herself.

"I hear you, girlfriend!" June said with an evil smile putting out a hooked pinky for Julie to hook and shake.

"I mean, I was banging this guy and he sent me packing because his girlfriend came home and I expected to be hurt and to pine over him, and ... nothing! I could have cared less for him. I missed the sex, not him." Julie cautiously whispered back.

"OK, you two are making me hornier than I already was; let me try to get the big Center to notice me." Oksana said as she winked and peeled off towards Jack.

Where guys think that they are the only ones who obsess and think about sex all of the time, the opposite sex is just as formidable in carnal thoughts. That was the conclusion these 3 came to early in the season while talking about their favorite subject. Being in a testosterone filled locker room almost every day didn't dull the thought process either.

"So Jack, how was your trip home? I guess I missed your bus and your plane back. As soon as we filled a bus, we were gone! Special teams and scrubs didn't have as much dirt and tape to scrape off. They gave me and Julie the Coaches shower and had a matron escort us. I was more afraid of her than any guy sneaking in for a thrill." Okkie asked trying to break the ice with Jack.

Jack didn't know what to think. He thought he was going to get the cold shoulder for a while from her, but she seemed to want to open up lines of communication and carry on from where they left off. He feared making a move on her would make her shut down with an "I thought I told you NOT to... " Poor Jack was confused.

While the two made small talk and seemed to monopolize each other, Julie was mingling with most everyone, all the while keeping Gerry Granahan in her sites at all times. The fact he was confident and not wanting to have a relationship intrigued her all of a sudden. There would be no beating around the bush. A no-frills fuck to leave them both satisfied. What burned her was that if she approached him he would think "I KNEW you would be back, you little whore." Also, she was NOT going to oral him. She had sworn to herself that she wouldn't do Brian Faraday that way, but gave in to the temptation just the same. But that was after more than a few meetings. She had a feeling Gerry wanted a girl on her knees before him to prove that he knew her place.

The party started later than usual because of the travel so it was near midnight when the alcohol, what little was left, was pulled back and locked up. Whomever provided it had rules and the players in Ethan made sure they were adhered to. This was a great perk they didn't want to lose. They made sure no one left in a frank drunken state or got out of hand.

As the group straggled out, saying goodnight and shaking hands, Julie sidled up between Gerry and Greg Alusik and appeared to be asking the group, "Anyone going down to The Union?"

A round of "No's" followed from the mostly exhausted crowd, but Gerry Granahan said that he was.

"Meeting someone?" Julie asked.

"Yup." Gerry answered smartly, and then added "I just don't know who yet."

They walked out of Ethan and soon they were the only two headed past Allen Hall towards The Union. June had rushed to her room at Allen to get ready for her visitor and Oksana lagged back at Ethan hoping to entice Jack to walk her down.

"Want me to walk you down? Looks like a lonely walk tonight, not much going on." Gerry said in a friendly tone.

"Ummm, OK ... but I could save you the trouble if you want to come inside." She said as she stopped in front of the main door at Allen.

"Before you answer, if you come in it's MY rules and you leave before morning." Julie warned him.

"No offense, but I can jerk myself off." He said smugly enough that she wanted to tell him to fuck off.

She hesitated and sighed, dropping her shoulders in the resignation that she was too ready to send him away, saying "You'll do better than that if you're not so arrogant."

"Arrogant?"

"C'mon Gerry! You know goddam well what I'm talking about!" She said poking him in his gut.

Gerry laughed out loud and reached out to hug her.

"I'm sorry. I know I can be a shithead. I didn't really think you and I would ever hook up so I felt obligated to be a smart ass. One of the sororities calls me Charlie Harper because of the horseshit lines I've given to some of them. You know ... the guy on Two and a Half Men show?" Gerry apologized.

"Well, I hope you don't think I'm a bimbo like the girls he picks up." She said breaking the hug and folding her arms and pouting.

"Julie," He said taking each of her elbows in his hand as she pouted, "Lot's of us are far away from home, lonely, homesick, stressed out ... and horny. Sitting and pining in our rooms doesn't help much. I have a few girls I see back home, but I never made any promises to anyone and no one is waiting for me. I'm a good looking guy and take advantage of it. Some girls think I'm a pig, and if they want to think that, I'm OK. I don't string anyone along, I don't make any promises. I don't think of women as things and I don't get involved with anyone looking for more than I can offer. Maybe someone will steal my heart someday, but until then I'll keep letting members of your fair sex make me happy, AFTER I've made them happy. My street is never one way. So invite me up if you like, or have me come back later so I can sneak in, but I've been to more than a few rooms in this building. Oh, and by the way, I'm always prepared and I'm always safe."

Julie's pout stayed on her face as she stared at the ground while Gerry spoke, seemingly from his heart. She turned her pout into a smile as she looked at him saying, "I give you credit for being honest and straightforward to me. I was prepared to bag a lot of your shit. I thought our first little meeting was fun, even though you said all the WRONG things to me to create the situation you wanted. Ummmm ... I don't want anyone who is watching us to think you've picked me up. Why don't you come by in a half hour or so and try to be discreet. My dorm room is..."

"I KNOW which room is yours. See you in a bit." He said with a sly smile before kissing her cheek and running off towards The Union.

Back at Ethan, in the room where the block lettered sign read simply "Hall Kitchen", Boge Hollins, Jazz Carey, and Jack Daniels cleaned up any evidence of an alcohol party. The cooler and what was left, along with the empties, were put into a storage closet. Once everything was put away Boge hung the key inside the closet and closed the door that locked when clicked shut. The key would turn up under one of their doors after a win. If Boge or Jazz knew who provided the little party, they never said. They only knew the reasoning was to keep the players on campus, out of cars and safe, while still having a good time.

Oksana Cushman pitched in while obviously waiting for Jack. When they finished Jazz and Boge quickly left to go to their rooms. Jack thought both of them had girlfriends waiting for them and turned to see Oksana sitting and waiting for him.

"Why don't you walk me to my room, we can sit and talk more. I enjoyed talking on the bus; I think we have more to iron out." Okkie said as she slipped her arms around Jack and hugged him.

"So, you still want to see me?" Jack asked as if confused.

"Jack, I've ... I," She started to say before shaking her head and sighing. "Listen, I've thrown myself at you in as many ways as I know how and you seem to act interested, then disinterested. I thought I figured out you were gay and you vehemently deny that. Then you tell me that it's you're not man enough for me, or any other woman as far as you think. That pissed me off and infuriated me so much, and I told you as much, that I walked away crying my eyes out for a couple hours, ... yet STILL, here I am. Do I have to hit you over the head to make you see how I feel?"

She broke the hug and took Jacks hand and pulled him towards the door. When they got outside of Ethan she slipped her arm around his waist and pulled his to go around hers. They walked slowly with her chattering all the while about how she wanted to get to know him and discover things about each other.

"If you really like me and want to get to know the me inside of me you'll have to trust me. I won't judge you by anything besides your character, and I think you're a warm loving guy with a great faithful personality. Trust me with your heart. If, for any reason, we don't hit it off it will be apparent to both of us and it won't be for any physical reason. THAT is something I PROMISE you." She said as they walked slowly to the front of Allen Hall.

"Now, you've never tried to kiss me goodnight, and I want you to, right now." She said as she stopped near the landing for the door and leaned on the building and pulled him to her by the collar so his face was right in front of hers.

He hesitantly pushed his lips out to meet hers and pecked at her lips. He began to pull away and she pulled him harder to her face as she kissed him hard. He seemed stiff at first but relaxed and began to get into it a bit before she broke the kiss.

"Now wasn't that nice!" She said smiling. "Now I'm going to kiss you", as her hands ran up to his cheeks and pulled his face to hers and she kissed him open mouthed, encouraging him to do the same. Her tongue snaked out and he quickly got the idea. The kiss became long and heated with tongues swirling and faces twisting at each other before she broke it again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.