Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 34

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Meaghan and Declan had missed the game while visiting her parents for the weekend in Burlington. Her Dad had been in the hospital for a "minor procedure", as her Mom called it. It was actually having his gall bladder removed but her Mom felt it was something he could have avoided had he kept a better diet. She was somehow embarrassed. It was one of the "little things" that drove Jared crazy about his future mother-in-law, being worried about what others may think or assume, so he made it a point to stay away at times like this.

When Coach Winslow arrived at Meditek at 1:30 for the "report card" there were around 30 prospective "student-athletes" waiting just inside the players' door with their student "guide" whom today was a senior athlete, Greg Alusik, a stand-out offensive lineman.

After he introduced Coach he began a spiel about the team and Coach Winslow.

"Pride is the core of any student-athlete, but especially our football team players. Coach has brought us out of adversity and shown us what hard work can do. After yesterdays game we are guaranteed of having our first ever 500 season, but we plan on working hard to get to 7 wins in our conference. Any student-athlete who chooses New England Ag and Tech can expect to leave here a better rounded person prepared to meet the challenges of life and if athletics is your goal, Coach Winslow is only an example of the leader you will find in every sport here." Alusik said as he walked the group into the head of the locker area.

"Sundays are pretty much for yourself on the football squad. One requirement is to show up for Coach Winslow's report card on the previous days game. Win or lose we hear about the good, the bad and the ugly of our Saturday. I can answer any questions you may have now." Greg said as players flied in mostly one by one, apparent that most had just gotten up.

As Alusik answered questions two of the assistants were checking off names to make sure everyone was there. On this particular Sunday no one was excused, it was going to be full squad. By 5 minutes before 2 all had arrived and most were sitting in front of their lockers. If Gerry Granahan and Julie Murcer had bigger smiles on their faces than anyone else, they never told the reason why.

Coach Winslow addressed the entire group of players and Open House attendees with a rah-rah sort of talk before the outsiders were escorted out, with Alusik passing the group on to another "guide" so he could remain. It was then Jared Winslow made the real report card talk he wanted to give.

"A lot of you may not think we did much wrong in winning by 21 points yesterday but the one thing we had going for us was luck. The defense came out cold and if not for the field conditions, the momentum swing may NOT have gone OUR way. We can't come out asleep like that. Coach Ruffen and his staff prepare you; drill you, work you and you come out flat. I don't care who thinks any opponent is horseshit, you can't come out on auto-pilot. You missed assignments left and right and lady luck shone brightly on you. They gave us 14 points. Take them off the board and they would have played the 4th quarter a little differently. We won't have one team left on the schedule that will give you another game like that. No game is won until the last tick of that clock.

Offense, you ALL aren't getting the best grades either.

Offensive line, you get an A plus, as does Boge.

Humphrey Hollins had a superior game with two break aways.

Play calling ... Marv, you can't go to the well in the same situation and expect to be successful each time. The 26 Hot Pass looking like a broken play has worked 3 times for you. They shouldn't have been surprised by it. It's not a surprise if you do it every time the situation fits. Cy Hilton was working the phones with Coach Ruffen and I yesterday trying to figure out positioning. He was standing next to me charting a play while we watched and talked. As soon as you broke the huddle and he saw the line up he elbowed me and said "He's gonna use that goddam "26 Hot Pass Flicker" again! Too many times at the well!" We have a game plan and we like to stick to it. I don't like getting cute, getting ballsy inside the 30, it's too easy to turn it over and passing turnovers in that zone become 6 points. I applaud your confidence and if you were a third year quarterback in your 30th game I could live with it. Reel it in a bit. That call comes from the bench, and the bench only.

Special Teams, you all get A's except for the leading scorer in the nation. Yes, Brian Faraday, I can find fault with you. It's a great thing you have your girlfriend from half way across the world here, but you can't upset your game day routine for her. You've made a commitment to this team and your teammates depend on you. Without Julie, who is always raring to go, I would have had to send you in puking or made other choices. You put us in a bad position.

When these are the only things I can find wrong, you know you're doing well. But these are all things that can lead up the road to a bad game. Don't think I'm nit-picking here because if you look back at the score changes, we never put this game away until late in the 4th quarter and this was a team that was capable of scoring lots of points quickly. We're starting to get respect now. Teams will begin to gun for us, prepare better. This week we have U Delaware Dover at Dover. We'll be leaving here in buses on Friday morning to Burlington, flying charter to Baltimore-Washington and bussing once again to Dover. Flight arrangements had been poor all season for charters to Dover for FAA reasons. If all connections are made we should be there by 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Their field is ours until 6, we'll do a light workout, maybe a few light drills. Remember there will be the usual press rush to get a story on our co-ed existence. As usual, what do you tell them?" Coach asked as he ended his mini-diatribe

"Read the SI story." They all shouted in unison, laughing.

Coach shook his head and laughed along with the team, turning to smile back at his assistants before holding his hand up to restore order.

"I STILL think you are the best bunch I have ever coached despite any criticism I bring up. It's all to make you better as players and men and women. You all make me so proud.

Don't forget, you have to make up your Friday classes so start to work on that. Enjoy your day. DISMISSED!"

The usual team line on the co-ed situation had always been "no comment", but apparently the captains had drawn up their own new response of "Read the SI story" and that certainly amused the coaches and staff. As the coaches left and the players mulled around Marv Hudson went to Boge Hollins.

"I'm glad the play worked out, but I guess Coach is right and it was a risk. If I do anything like that again I'll run it by you and get your take." Marv said in an apologetic tone.

"You knew when you called it you were going to get some shit. You saw me roll my eyes. I'm not going to knock you down in the huddle once you've made a call. You pulled it off, be happy with that. But Coach is right, with 10 games under your belt..."

"I know, I know. Even old Cy read it on the line-up, I was lucky they didn't see it too. Dumb mistake, good result." Marv said shaking Boge's hand and glad they ironed it out.

Brian Faraday stood up on his stool and yelled loudly in his Welsh brogue "My teammates, I'm afraid I've done you a bit wrong by showing up sick when it could have been avoided. I upset my normal game day routine knowing my stomach is in knots before each game. Soccer I'm comfortable with, your football, not so much yet. Please accept my apologies."

Chuckles and back pats came Brian's way from his teammates who understood that what transpired was hard to foresee. Nerves plus pre-game stretching doesn't add up to having a full stomach of rich food beforehand. But, having a beauty like his girlfriend there to offer that food might make it hard to refuse anything. As nervous as he felt putting on the Green Aggie uniform to play, his competitive juices flowed once he got on the field. In a sport he was really just learning, he was leading the nation in scoring. He made it look easy because of his soccer background, but it was not without a lot of hard work learning the intricacies as he applied his skill to a new sport.

"Hey, Hey Y'all!" Boge shouted to the assembly as he jumped up on a stool to make himself heard. "Nobody should be down at Coach's words today. He made a lot of good points and we could have gone sour real quick out there. I don't think we're taking winning for granted, but I think we might think it's a bit mechanical. We can't stand by and wait for the other guy to make the CLICK. We EACH have to make the team effort to make them fall our way. 5 wins may have been the goal, but now we can make the statement."

Jazz Carey popped up on his stool and quickly added, "I can accept losing, being beaten by a better team, but when we beat ourselves and hand the game away, it doesn't sit well. We were good enough to take the game when they wanted to hand it to us yesterday, let's not be that team, ever!" He shouted to cheers and clicks.

The Sunday staff opened the double doors that led to the exits, anxious for the team to leave. They wanted to finish cleaning up and having their own Sunday respite. The players began gathering a few things and leaving, pairing off in the groups each hung out in. "Whiskey" Daniels made his way to the front of the locker area seeking out Oksana.

"Hey, do you think we can sit together for the Dover trip?" He asked her with a guarded smile.

"Jack, we have to talk about something. I have to jump over to the Union to hit the ATM and pick up a few things at the Bookstore. Can you meet me for coffee at the Seattle Coffee Lounge there, say at 3?" Oksana answered with a doubtful tone.

"Hey, if I'm just bothering you don't be embarrassed to say, I don't want to be a pain in the neck. It's just..." He started to say before she interrupted him.

"Jack, if I didn't want to talk to you why would I ask to meet you? If you can meet me, fine. If not, I'm going there to read for a quiz I have tomorrow." She said swiftly turning and going towards the door as she slung a back pack on.

"Damn!" Jack thought. "Another mixed message. Just once I'd like to like a girl and have her like me back as much."

John Davis "Jack" a/k/a "JD" or "Whiskey" Daniels was a Senior with almost 4 years of NCAA football under his belt. He had never missed a game and was almost sure to get a look from lots of NFL teams come draft time next year. At 6' 3" and 210 pounds he was a handsome bulky tough guy at the line who always seemed to have a one or two day growth of beard on his face, although neatly trimmed. Many girls on campus had tried to flirt with him and made several come-ons, but he always turned them away saying he was committed to a girl "back home" Although many of the ladies who offered themselves to him said it was "sweet" he was so faithful, he shouldn't worry, they weren't the kind to kiss and tell. Still, he shunned their advances, but actually it was for a different reason. He felt he was inadequate in the "man" department. When he looked around the shower he had always felt he was small and that other guys were laughing at his stubby penis. He was sure that women would be disappointed and spread the word that Jack the man was just a boy where it counted. In truth, given his physiognomy, no man in his right mind would ever laugh at Jack, fearing reprisals, and that most team mates were locker room veterans and had long since grown out of that silly phase of locker room humor. Still, Jack was self-conscious that he didn't show as well as other guys. Thinking that porn movies showed "average" men, he didn't realize that when he was erect, he was as big as most guys. Still it was something that constantly ate at him, leaving him a nervous puddle when in the company of women.

Oksana was different from other women he met and liked, but eventually shied away from. She wasn't a "petite little thing". Okkie was between 5' 11" and 6 foot and pushed 170 pounds. She was attractive in her own way. She was no Amazon, but unless the occasion called for it, dressed in a way that might look masculine to some. Clothes made especially for women her size were expensive so she usually shopped the men's department. She was often mistaken as being a lesbian, a situation that made her Bible belt upbringing boil. She was no saint, but thought THAT was disgusting even though she accepted homosexuality. Jack probably felt more comfortable around her because he might not be asked to "perform" and her expectations would be less. Unbeknownst to most, Oksana was a sexually charged woman who had her share of affairs who, out of her clothes, was a well proportioned shapely woman. She even had an off campus boyfriend during her freshman year. Few of her friends knew of her relationship and when he transferred out of the area it was about the time Jordy Alford had called to tell her tryout for the team under the new regime. She knew that football and having a boyfriend would interfere with her studies, making his leaving an easier pill to swallow.

Whiskey packed up the rest of his things and made his way to his dorm to drop off his backpack. He grabbed a book he needed to study and headed for The Seattle to meet Okkie so she could, in all likelihood, issue her restraining order on him. He had chased another away.

When he got to "The Seattle", as they called it, Oksana sat in a corner booth alone with a book open with a notepad, her phone and a tall black coffee. When she looked up and saw Jack Daniels walk in she smiled widely and quickly scooted over to make room for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.