Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 31

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

The flurry of fist bumping, back patting, hugging, high fives, whooping and congratulations being passed out in the New England Green Aggie locker room was a joy that every coach loves to walk into after a game. Jared Winslow had been stopped twice on his trek off the field for quick interviews that he quickly begged off of. He blew a whistle in the locker room to get the attention of the group who quickly stopped and turned to hear his words.

"Before I go down to the press room, I just want to tell you how proud I am of each and every one of you (voice cracks and he swallows hard). The heart you showed today makes it worth every second we spent preparing since the first day I drove onto this campus. The men and women on that field today can be called one thing that describes all you work for. That word is TEAM. One group working together to bring one common end. We got some breaks today and you took advantage because you never gave up.

Enjoy yourselves, celebrate smart and I'll see all of you tomorrow at noon, OK?" He finished, still filled with emotion.

"CLICK! CLICK!" Began the chant almost simultaneously as Jared began to work his way out of the room and the players continued their celebration.

By the time Jared, Meg and Declan trudged into their living room and plopped on the sofa they were each drained in their own way. Jared was emotionally drained, Meg was physically drained having cheered hard throughout the game and then rush to the Boosters Lounge to take glad hands for her future husband and then find her way to his office all the while keeping Declan occupied while in tow. Declan was just worn out from the cheering, the food and need for a nap.

"Mommy, I know it's early and I'll miss some of my shows, but can I go to bed?" The young boy asked in an almost pitiful tone.

"Come on, Mommy will tuck you in. I think the Coach and I will be going to bed early too. You were a busy boy today." Meg said dragging herself off the couch as Declan hugged and kissed the Coach good night.

"G'night Coach. You were great today. Sometimes I get bored, but it was real good today." The boy said as Jared chuckled at Declan's frankness.

Meaghan returned in a few minutes and cuddled right next to Jared on the sofa.

"Alone at last. This was the worst week yet. You were never home and that reporter calling 10 times a day ... there were two days when I never saw you awake. Either you or I were up and out before the other was up and you came home late twice." She said exhaling deeply.

She slid her hand from where it rested inside his knee up to his crotch and rubbed his package.

"I missed you, you know." She said with a whimper.

"I missed you too." He said pulling her tighter.

"If I didn't have Declan while we waited for you to shower at the Stadium, I would have went in there with you. That's how much I missed you this week." She said as she fumbled with the zipper on his pants.

"THAT would have been a first, as well as giving the other coaches some thing to talk about. The showers are private, but the dressing room isn't." He chuckled.

"I think sucking your cock in this living room is a first too." She said as she shifted up and pulled his penis out the pocket on his briefs.

"I love when you're naughty." He said as she bent and took him in her mouth.

She bobbed on him deeply a few times and pulled her mouth off to speak.

"So naughty that you'll have to redden my ass when you fuck me with my ass in the air?" She growled before swallowing him again.

Jared could only groan in response as he looked forward to the move to the bedroom.

In another campus bedroom June Bokue was making a booty call to her secret oral lover, Marv Hudson.

"Hi Marvelous! After we celebrate with the team tonight why don't you stop over?" June asked, glad she had caught him before he left to join the team celebration.

"Uh ... uh, you know we aren't leaving the dorm. Coach has us meeting at noon tomorrow. I think he wants to be sure we don't party too much. I want to go to the party." Marv said, making sure she understood he wanted to be with the team and he wasn't trying to avoid her.

"Oh no, no ... I'M going to the party at Ethan too. I just wanted to hook up afterwards. I'm not going to drink much, plus you know I always have wine in the room." June said making it clear she wasn't forgoing the party.

"Boge makes sure no one drinks too much anyway. He and Jazz are like Den Mothers at these things. Are all three of you going?" Marv wondered.

"Oh yeah! As long as that reporter is around we'll all go together and leave together, even though I think she's done with the story. She was at the game today, but I didn't see her afterward ... So I'll see you at the party?." June asked him.

The party at Ethan Hall was in the Hall kitchen and adjoining study room where you could eat something quick you made or have morning coffee. It was a players only get-together with only small amounts of dorm-banned alcohol. It was usually a bottle of Jack Daniels or the like, a jug of wine and maybe a couple cases of beer. Few knew who provided the booze to the mostly underage crowd, but as long as it didn't get rowdy and the party didn't seep onto the rest of the campus, no one seemed to care. Like Hudson had told the June Bug, Boge Hollins and Jazz Carey made sure no one got out of hand. Glassy eyes or no-shows at the report card meeting would mean a strict crack down. Coach Winslow kept the Sunday meeting time flexible to assure there were no plans made around it.

Altogether about 40 players jammed the party room to celebrate their win that afternoon. Many of the rest of the team were with girlfriends or parents who came to the games and took them out afterwards. The three female team members were treated as "one of the guys" in the celebration and were never exploited, but never left out of good natured kidding and what ever off color antics went on. On this particular night the beer was Blue Moon Belgian White and the "keeper of the beer" required all those wanting a fresh one to stand on the chair and "moon" the party. Two of the girls drank wine, but Oksana liked her beer and had "cheated" the system by having someone get a beer for her. When it was noticed she had a beer and hadn't mooned yet, a chant went up, ... moon, moon, moon! She willingly went up to the keeper, requested a beer, stood on the chair and lowered her team sweats revealing her thonged "moon" to the good natured cheer of the crowd. She was willing to be a sport, despite her embarrassment. The team was tightly knit and getting more so each game.

By eleven o'clock the little beer, booze and wine left was cut off and locked in a storage closet, an apparent requirement of whomever provided it. Little by little the party broke up with no one getting too out of hand. The three female Green Aggies left together in a good spirit singing out a laughing off key version of Pink's "Its just You and Your Hand Tonight". However, for at least one of the girls, it would someone else's hand, ... and tongue when Marv called June to have her door open and ready.

Marv waited until he was sure every door on his floor was closed before he snuck out the side door and ran avoiding the spotlight at the top of the Quad. He slipped in the propped outside door and into June's dorm unseen. Some of the girls in the dorm may have heard things coming from June's room, but most of them may have had their own private moments as well.

"You had an awesome game today Marvie! I was hot for you like a cheerleader all during the 4th quarter." June exclaimed as soon as he got in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.