Divided at Division One
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

"On the first pre-season team itinerary you got, today was to be a cut down day." Coach Winslow began as he addressed the team following Mondays team work-out run.

He was almost surprised he was there, knowing that Meaghan, her son Declan, and the moving van were at his house right now moving his future life into place. He and Meg were hugging and sharing a "hello" kiss with Declan hugging his leg when the moving van rolled through the guard house gate at the top of the gated street. The driver of the shuttle van was unloading their bags, plus a few boxes of possessions Meg took from her things stored at her parents house, just as they whispered their love to each other. The horn of the moving truck blared and suddenly life was 120 miles per hour downhill with the windows open and all your life blowing around in a circle from the whirlwind.

Right away the one mover of the four, who seemed to be in charge, said they were just contracted to move the contents of the house, not place them, and they had to be in St. Albans, Vermont in the morning to load a houseful to go back to Indiana. They hoped to get there early and head back towards home, already tired from the road. Jared produced 100 dollar bills for each if they were to stay to "place" the items as directed by Meg. Their supervisors would never know of the under the table deal and they could still be "on schedule" in St Albans the next morning. Money talks, as they say, and Jared had a load of work off his back and his mind.

Jared had arranged for one of his neighbors, Mike Denault, the NEAT baseball coach and faculty member, to watch over the movers once he left. Now, when Mike came over after seeing the moving commotion, he asked him just to make sure there was no monkey business and they followed Meaghan's instructions. Jared quickly showed Meg his ideas for rooms before he had to leave and just hoped everything fell into place. Instead of his garage being totally loaded with the move for piece-meal placement, it might only be half full of things to move to a storage unit for future consideration.

The swirling of his life had to be put on the back burner as he focused on his address to the team, though. One of Jared Winslow's finest attributes was "focus" and it was being tested right at that moment.

"As fate would have it, there are no cuts to make as far as saying good-bye to anyone. We had a great walk-on this year, who, after early weed-outs, made a great contribution to our goal. My assignment here was late and all of my recruiting was for my former team at Vermont Valley. We focused, the staff and I, on what we had and worked to develop it giving everyone a fair chance. I think we are at 74 or 5 right now. We will have 5 players on the practice only roster, they will not dress for home or away games, but except for transfer ineligibles, could be put on either roster if there were an injury. We hope each could be on next years regular playing roster. Now as you've heard, we can only travel with the NFL standard 53 players. Northeast Ten is trying to help colleges cut costs to keep more teams solvent without having to go constantly begging to alumni for help. Many of you know that when you travel with 70, there are always 10 or 15 or more who never see a snap, so it is not a great burden, it just limits flexibility. Just remember, always be ready to add your "click" when called upon." Coach continued.

Suddenly Boge Hollins shouted, "Can I hear a CLICK?" and the players on their locker stools went around the room in order shouting "CLICK" to a man or woman.

Coach Winslow swelled with pride at the sudden outburst and even got a little wet-eyed as he looked at his coaches and smiled broadly.

The room fell silent after the outburst as they waited for Coaches next words.

"Thank you, I'm very proud. Now lets get out on that practice field and get ourselves ready for Saturdays test against BC. We want to make sure we make a statement that we are here and should be reckoned with. No one likes losing, but no one should be part of giving games away. If you're beat, accept it and learn from it, but make your opponent earn their win. We have work to do and remember one thing, WE BELONG ON THAT FIELD, NO MATTER WHO THE OPPONENT IS ... let's get out there."

Players grabbed their helmets and ran past Coach Winslow as if going out to play their toughest game, and it was only a practice. Mentally Jared and all of the coaches knew, they were ready. All had accepted their roles and were ready to go to the next level to better themselves.

That days practice was spirited and the finishing scrimmage reflected the teams attitude about itself. When they gathered, waiting to be dismissed from the field the Coach had but a few words for them.

"Good show today, we're almost ready. Two-a-day tomorrow so get your rest and make sure you've scheduled all your make-ups for classes on Wednesday. You'd hate to do all this work and be DQ'ed for scholastic reasons. There are no short-cuts or pass-thru's. Keep your marks, or lose your playing privilege." He said before giving a short blast on his whistle and the whole team broke for the locker room to shower and dress.

The other coaches approached Jared and encouraged him to get going and they would see that the team dispersed and everything was secured before they gave the Stadium back to Security for the night.

"Go Jared, you have too much going at home and you haven't seen Meaghan for a long time. We can handle this. It's a tough week coming, ... GO!" Ira told him as the others backed him.

Jared smiled and took the opportunity. He slipped into his office, showered and got back in his street clothes and was gone in 10 minutes. On his way back home he passed the movers leaving town and was relieved he had missed the pandemonium of unloading.

When he pulled into the drive the garage door was still up and it was packed about half way with boxes on one side, each neatly marked with contents, and furniture neatly stacked on the other. When he went inside he found Meaghan making Declan's bed in his new room.

"Hi Coach, I'm too tired to stay up anymore. My Mom says I can help you more tomorrow. Is that OK?" Little Declan said apologizing as he hugged his teddy bear.

Meaghan looked up to Jared and smiled saying, "He didn't want to seem a baby on the plane with his Teddy so we packed it and it was too hard to find last night. He didn't get much sleep so after helping me all day he's zonked. I told him you would understand." She said with a wink.

Declan was a little embarrassed at his Mom's words, even though he knew they were right.

"Thank you for my new bed and new room. Can we find some friends tomorrow?" He asked as his heavy eyes were ready to give up as he hugged his bear.

"Sure Champ, we'll take care of that tomorrow." Jared said as he tousled Declan's hair as a goodnight gesture.

As they closed his door Meaghan walked briskly up the hall saying, "Come here with me and I'll show you how we arranged the things for storage."

She went right out the side door with Jared following her like a puppy as she walked between the stacks of box's and the stacked furniture explaining her thinking on certain items. She turned down the aisle they left across the back of the garage to leave access to the tools and work bench and she turned to face Declan. She slipped her arms around his neck and put her lips to his for a deep passionate kiss.

"I needed to be alone with you for just a few minutes and didn't want to wait for him to fall asleep." She said kissing him once more before stepping back and dropping her hands to his belt, beginning to undo it.

"Meaghan! What are... ?"

"Shhhhhhh, you're about to get your cock sucked and I can't wait any longer. When I smelled how clean you were in Declan's room it settled my dilemma as to how long I would wait for this." She said as she brought down his zipper and fumbled through the opening in his shorts.

Jared looked out over the box's and realized that they could see if Declan should come out of the house or if anyone was approaching. If he was going to protest anymore, those plans were scuttled when her mouth went around the head of his stiffening cock.

"Oooooooof! Oh my God, that feels good!" He exclaimed aloud as he looked down at her intently working at her getting more in her mouth.

He was totally hard in just moments and she was bobbing her head over him with a milking hand holding the underside of him near his balls, her thumb working intently on hardness beyond the start of his ball sack.

"If you keep that up you're going to get me fast! I can't believe how bold you are! I may never leave the house again." He said as he shuddered at his great pleasure.

She pulled her mouth away as he hand continued to work.

"I'm not bold, I'm in love with you and very horny. I want to get you fast and I WILL get SOME satisfaction from it. Later when you fuck me, you're going to last a lot longer so I am being a little selfish here. Plus, with this out of the way we'll be better able to make rational decisions before we finally get in the shower and into bed. Now do you want me to continue?" She said matter of factly, with a sexy smirk on her face.

She barely got the last word out when his hand went to the back of her head and aimed her willing open mouth over him again. NEAT Football and the 70 players under his charge were totally gone from his worry or concern as he felt his climax approaching. He wanted to pump at her mouth, but letting her take total charge suited him well as he exhaled a deep groan and filled her mouth with his cum.

"MMMMMPT! " She gagged slightly before humming with pleasured delight at the love snack she was swallowing as Jared writhed on jellied knees.

When she was sure he was finished depositing all of his cream in her mouth she gave the head of his cock a few loving kisses and tongue lolls before sitting back on her heels and offering a hand for him to help her up. She got to her feet and hugged him as he nearly fell onto her in his pleasured exhaustion.

"I love you so much Jared, I missed you so much. I've been thinking all day of doing that and when you smelled so good just now, I didn't want to wait. Plus tonight you'll be mine for a long time." She smiled coyly before planting her mouth on his.

He tasted little of his spunk as their tongues entwined and her scent with the left-over aroma of his cum combined to ignite deep desires within him. Despite her assurances and promise of holding him off so they could work around the 800 pound gorilla of horniness in the room that evening, he didn't think he could stave off it's attack that long.

They broke the kiss and looked into each others eyes in the dimming evening light and the muted reflection on the light over the outside of the garage.

"You are so good for me, I'm falling deeper in love with you each day." He whispered, saying the words he hoped he could avoid when she first arrived.

"How could we have been so stupid?" She said re-hugging him. "I don't think I ever stopped loving you."

Once again he had to ask himself; Was Barbara Gaynes ever in his life? That memory seemed so distance once again, but the thought of her long sleek body with it's tempting curves topped with long jet black hair made him realized why he courted her and why her memory would long stay with him. However, Meg was right. How could they have been so stupid? Nine years to swallow a little pride seemed pretty petty right now.

They were back in the house moving furniture and emptying boxes until almost ten when they heard Declan cry out.

"What is it, my little man?" Meg asked as the light shone in from the hall over his face.

"I have to go to the potty Mommy. I don't want to wet the new bed Coach bought for me." The boy responded quietly.

Meaghan held out her hand for him saying "Come on then let's go."

Declan jumped from the bed and shielded his eyes from the hall light as his mother aimed through the unfamiliar surroundings to the bathroom. She stood over his shoulder as he aimed and peed, she making sure he was fully awake and not missing.

"You didn't tell Coach that I wet sometimes, did you?" He said with a little worry.

"No, but he would understand it wasn't on purpose. Don't worry." She assured him.

"Can he tuck me in?"

"Sure, I bet he would like that."

"Jared, he wants Coach to tuck him in." She called up the hall.

Smiling he came and took Declan's hand and walked him into his room. Declan climbed into the bed and situated himself and looked up at Jared as he pulled the covers around his neck.

"I know men don't kiss, but would you give me a Daddy kiss and a hug?" Declan asked.

Jared couldn't resist kissing the boy on the forehead and giving him a squeeze.

"You get your rest now. I'll need your help tomorrow, OK?" Jared assured him as he closed the door and the boy fell off to sleep.

He looked up the hallway and into his bedroom and saw Meaghan getting undressed for a shower, her naked back and bottom facing him.

"Lord, what a sight she is, such a perfect little body." He thought as his cock jumped.

As she bent to get something her ass dimpled and reminded him of the long dimpled bottom of Barbara Gaynes, realizing how lucky he had been to have had two of the most beautiful women on the planet. But there it was again, the thought of Barbara. Why wouldn't her memory leave him alone?

He walked into the bedroom and she turned, holding a night gown in front of her.

"Shower with me? You're not too tired are you?" She asked innocently.

"Never to be with you." He said with a wide grin.

Their shower was long, adoring and playful and it included he eating her pussy while on his knees and her leg askew on the side of the tub. She came hard through gritted teeth trying not to scream to wake her son. Like the relief she provided for him a few hours before, it was welcome as a prelude to a long love making session once they got to bed.

Before that happened Meaghan had to dry her hair, which she did faster than she may ever had, while Jared checked to be sure Declan was still in dreamland. Despite their times making love and fulfilling each others sexual needs since their reunion, this night was the reality that the 9 years had been erased and they were together for a run at forever. After checking on the house and then on Declan, Jared came back into the room in his robe just as Meg was coming out from the bath in her sheer night dress. She looked at Jared, and he at her. Passion was beginning to overtake their thoughts as she pushed the straps from her shoulder and let it fall to the floor. She climbed onto the bed and laid on her stomach quickly turning up to one side facing him. He dropped his robe and joined her on the bed kneeling to take in her sexy form, his penis obvious in it's excited state.

"I hoped we would neck a bit, but I see something that needs some attention." She said reaching out to squeeze his hardness.

Jared's hard-on was raging at this point and his relief was instant as her mouth quickly covered the head and drew a sigh of relief from him. After a few moments of her lolling and suckling at the head she lay back and spread her legs offering him her smooth pretty, pink pussy.

"Can we fuck away nine years tonight? This is where we should have been a long, long time ago." She asked quietly in an excited voice.

Jared's answer was to move between her legs and quickly slide into her on her juices and the saliva he had deposited. He couldn't go deep enough into her or hold her tighter, and she him. They were both sorry for the mistakes they had made as a young couple in love who let ego erect a wall between them. Now they were trying to fulfill the passion and express the love and feelings they had wasted. The stresses of Jared's professional challenge seemed to fade as he sawed in and out of his lover expressing his lust for her.

He would bring her to many climax's including the one where he finally exploded half into her and half up her back. She was breathless on her knees, her screams of ecstasy muffled into a pillow as he drew his cock from her pussy and his long middle finger from her rear and sprayed the rest of his load up her back. He fell onto her and rolled to their sides catching their breaths and enjoying the pleasures they had brought to each other.

After a long recoup of breath and trip back to reality she rolled from him and turned to face him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.