Divided at Division One - Cover

Divided at Division One

Copyright© 2008 by Pettybox

Chapter 42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Jared Winslow is a small college football coaching legend in Vermont who waited for the opportunity to come along to move on to Division 1 NCAA coaching. His love life was waning and broke it off to move on. He found new & old opportunities for both sex and love as he began to mold his dreams and slowly realize how one tied its fortunes to the other. The highs and lows of both love and coaching success intertwine on his journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   School  

Jack Daniels woke up about the same time June and Marv had stirred, but Jack wasn't going anywhere. It would have taken him an hour to wipe the smile off his face. After all of years of waiting, being apprehensive, lacking confidence and just being afraid, he was waking up next to a woman. A nude woman, a woman he had made love to the night before, a woman who told him that he had made her happier than any man before him. He didn't know HOW he had done that, she was the first woman he had ever been "with". Yes, she had coached him a little bit, but he had masculine instincts and nature told him what to do. All the years of penis envy in the locker room, worry that he wouldn't satisfy a woman, were all for naught. At one point, as he rutted on her like an animal, she whispered, "I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow, your cock is so fat." Those words made him go faster and even more animal. Too fat! He always worried about how long it was! He smiled to himself and rolled toward Oksana in the little bed and put his arm around her so they could both fit in the twin bed. She half woke up and smiled at him and turned her neck to kiss his arm and then laid her head back to fall asleep. His machismo started to go to work as he felt a little "chubby" starting in his loins, but he quickly fell asleep next to her.

Jack's time with his family earlier had been nervous and fleeting as he was preoccupied with thoughts of Oksana. He knew if he got back and played his cards just right, tonight was going to be the night. The family took him to The Spinning Wheel, a local steakhouse, where they spent time catching up, congratulating him, and telling him how proud they were of him. He patiently let them have this time and when they had exhausted every possible subject, his Mom asked him if there were a curfew for the athletes.

Instantly Jack said, "Yes, we have to be back on campus by 11 o'clock. What time is it now?"

"My God, it's almost 10. I keep seeing the restaurant people milling around, they probably want us to leave so they can clean up and get out of here." His Mom said.

Jack used that cue to begin to say his goodbyes and wish them a safe trip home on Sunday. He told them he wasn't sure of making it home for Thanksgiving because of the bowl bid even though the Holiday break started the day before. He would have the practice schedule tomorrow and let them all know then. He may have been wishing his family the best, but he was thinking of Oksana naked and wanting him. Shuttle buses left from the little shopping district near the YMCA every hour until midnight and it would take about 10 minutes for it to get to the bus shelter in front of the restaurant. He made sure he was on that bus.

When he got to Ethan there were 2 stooges at the front door to make sure it was players only (as well as a certain list of girlfriends) and to make fair warning if faculty or coaches showed up. The "stooges" were actually freshman plebes to Zeta Psi and they were sure to get the job done. A lot of the senior Frat athletes who lived in Ethan would move to the Frat House as the season ended.

The party was smaller than most with plenty drink for all. Jack grabbed a St. Pauli Girl as soon as he walked in and saw Kemmer Brooks as the keeper of the beer.

"Hey Whiskey, pizzas are on their way, Boge and Okkie just went down to get them. We got started late. Dean Crawford was here with a couple of suits to show the dorms. Ann Comeche called ahead and had us clean up a little. They're trying to get some heavy alums to pay for a players dorm building, you know work-out rooms and all that." Kem said.

Jack mingled with the 25 or so team members there until Okkie came back with Boge and then everyone seemed to gather around the pizzas while Jack and Oksana stepped out into the hall to exchange a kiss.

"Don't drink too much, you'll need your strength and stamina for later." Oksana said leaving Jack a little dumbstruck.

"What's the matter Jack, cat got your tongue? ... or don't you want to go home with me?" She asked with a big smile as she walked back into the party.

Jack didn't know how anyone could top his first night of sexual awakening with Oksana, but apparently she was willing to go the route with him. He knew all along during the day it would unfold like this, but now reality was setting in.

Oksana acted coy the rest of the night at the party, but when things began to break up she started to get close to Jack and even sort of latch on to him, taking his arm, when he stood still. As Boge was putting the last of the leftover beer, wine and the near empty bottle of Jamesons away in the storage closet, they were the only 3 left on the kitchen. When Boge was out of earshot she put her mouth close to Jacks ear and said "Take me home and make love to me."

Jack all but lost it when he heard her words and tried to act cool, but Okkie knew she had really stirred his soup. As they walked outside and hit the cold air on the way to the Allen Hall dorms she stopped and put her arms around him and pulled him close.

"Don't ask me a question, don't look for a lead, you're a man, my man, and you'll know what to do. I want this to happen." She whispered to him.

Jack pulled her tight and they walked slowly together to the door and went in going right to her dorm room. When her door clicked shut she turned to him and put her mouth to his, a move to signal that she was his to do as he pleased. He shyly kissed her and then felt her loosen her hold on him and begin to fall away. He took the hint and pulled her close, sliding his hand down her back until he gripped one side of her ass as he pushed his groin to hers. She responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth and Jack was off to the races.

Jack kissed her hard and used his hands liberally over her back and to grip and knead her bottom. When he finally broke the kiss he smiled to her and encouraged her to walk with him to the bed. They sat on the bed and Jack proceeded to kiss and feel her until they eventually lay together and, as Oksana predicted, Jack knew what to do. Eventually with her top pushed up, her bra askew, pants and panties pushed down and hanging on one leg, Jack was lying on her. His pants were pushed below his waist and when he felt the lips of her pussy almost kissing the tip of his penis, he slid into her.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO BIG! WAIT!" She cried out, startled at how he filled her.

"I know I'm nowhere near..." Jack began before she threw her arms around his back hoping to stop him from starting to thrust.

"SHUT UP JACK! It feels like an arm in me! Don't move, I have to get accustomed to this!" She said, losing all patience with him.

Jack laid on her, impaled into her, his head next to hers on the pillow as his arms held his full weight off her.

"Jack, if I didn't want you so bad I would push you off me for even beginning to say what you were going to say. Your dick is HUGE! You worry how long it is, you're so WIDE!" Oksana said not changing her demeanor.

She heard Jack sigh and loosened her arms around him saying, "Look at me!"

Jack lifted his head from the pillow and pushed his body up and looked her in the eyes.

"Jack, I think I love you, but I'm not going to live with you thinking I'm somehow unhappy with how BIG you are. Not AGAIN with this talk! I'm not that shallow and it disturbs me to think you might be. What matters is that you are inside of me, making us one!" She said softly, hoping her words sunk in.

"Really? I think I love you too. I just want you to be happy with me." He said, a tear forming in his eyes.

"Love me Jack, just love me!" She said pushing her hips to him.

Jack Daniels took the cue and started to move within her. Right away she began to feel new sensations at the way he filled her. Jack closed his eyes and could not believe the sensation of her warm body wrapped around his manhood. The thousands of times he fantasized and masturbated about being inside a woman were dwarfed by the pleasure of the actual act. He adjusted his knees to thrust deeper and harder as he felt urgency to climax. Oksana was feeling the same need, but hoped it was the first of many. She knew he might be fast to finish and had it in mind to be patient with him.

"Oh Jack, don't cum in me. I'm protected, but don't cum in me. Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn!" She vocalized as she met each of his strokes.

The thought of where he would cum hadn't crossed Jack's mind, he stupidly admitted to himself, later recalling it as a "duh!" moment. However the "if" he would cum was solved but a few moments after her warning as he pushed up and slipped from her pussy and brought his hand to his cock and stroked but twice before a trio of cum volleys spewed from him reaching to her neck and down her breasts and stomach.

He sat back on his legs panting as he looked out at the scene before him, ready to apologize for making the mess he had, when he saw her playing in the puddles of cum with her fingers.

"We had to get that out of the way." She said smiling back at him. "I thought you might be a little anxious, but now you'll have the time to make me real happy. Let's get undressed and wash off." She said as she bounced up and kissed him before jumping off the bed.

She gingerly took off the rest of her clothes, trying not to get as little semen on them as she could before she went to him and helped him pull his shirt up and over his head.

She helped him get out of his socks and pants and then took his hands and looked him up and down before smiling at him.

"See? You did great and plastered me with your cum. If you came inside you might not enjoy licking my pussy later, because I'm going to teach you ALL the ways to make me happy and I bet you have a few things to show me too! OK?"

"You won't tell anyone that it was my first time, will you?" He asked sheepishly.

"Would you stop worrying about what other people think about anything? You are who you are and the sum total is what I love. Look at what you missed sitting and fretting over the silly things you worry about. I love you AND your big fat cock and how it feels in me. Should anything else make a difference?" She asked him as she pulled him closer.

"No, I guess you're right. I'll get better, I promise." He said smiling and pulling her closer mashing the cold cum on her body to his.

Although the shower was small in her dorm and showering together was near impossible, they managed to wash each other and learn a bit more about each other's bodies before drying off and moving back out into her room. Okkie sat on the bed and motioned him over and he started to sit beside her but she stopped him and put her arms out to hug his stomach close to her face as she kissed it and moved down to tongue his belly button. She looked up at him shyly as she spoke.

"I hope I didn't freak you out the other night when sucked you in the dark. I really like oral with the right person, and you ARE the right person, for sure. This time you can watch me, but don't cum too soon, I still want you inside me." She said cautiously as she sat back a bit and lowered her head over his cock.

She bobbed her head over him for a bit, popping her head up to see his reaction and to smile at him before going down for more. She knew she was exciting him towards the brink and she went as deep as she could before coming off and looking up at him.

"Now you get on your knees right here, I have something for you." She whispered.

Jack knelt down and Okkie rolled back, her legs in the air, and she reached for the back of his head as she leaned up.

"Put your mouth on my pussy Jack, kiss it and lick the folds and find my clit, make me happy. You'll know what I like." She whispered.

Jack had watched enough porn to know he should like this, but he had some trepidation at first, not knowing what to expect. As Oksana began to purr and shiver at his first try at oral he began to get into it, instantly liking, then loving it. There was a feral reaction as he tasted and smelled her freshness and her copious juices that flowed. He remembered a line he heard from a friend when they were sitting around telling lies about each other's conquests, "you can rule a woman with your tongue, as long as you do it with the gusto you like it done to you. She'll do whatever you want after that."

Oksana wasn't a woman he wanted to rule, instead he wanted to express love for her like she had loved him and judging from the reaction her body was having to his tongue, lips, and mouth, he was doing a great job. She had become very loud and vocal even after pulling a pillow to her face to combat the thin walls of the dorm. Finally she bucked violently at his tongue and pushed up onto her elbows to command him;

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" She said forcefully as she pulled herself back onto the bed further as Jack leapt to his feet, his aching cock in need of relief itself.

Jack knelt between her legs and aimed his stiff prong at the wet slice of her pussy, pushing in as hard as he could and began pistoning in and out of her with abandon.

Being suddenly filled to the hilt with his width caused Oksana to push back into the bed and eyes roll back into her head as he urgently jack-hammered at her. She seemed to lose her breath for a moment and then she focused on his eyes and smiled.

Instantly she began to orgasm again and again as she raised her hands to his arms and nearly dug her finger nails into him.

Then suddenly he blurted out, "God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna CUM!"

Although she was using birth control she put a bit of a panic on her face and ordered him, "Pull out, Pull out and cover me!"

Jack was stunned by her urgency and leaned back to take himself out but he popped out, she was so slippery, and before he could grab himself he was spurting wildly onto her face, breasts, and stomach. He held onto himself and stroked the last few drops onto her belly while they both laughed at the wild spray. Before she could reach for something to wipe herself of with Jack fell onto her, once again mashing his load between them.

They kissed and necked before he could break their lip-lock to tell her he loved her.

"I love you too Jack Daniels! Weren't you the silly one for thinking you would be less of a man with me. I've never been loved so hard or well, my big stud." She said giggling and hugging him tighter and tighter.

Jack had no words to answer her as he reveled in the feeling of being so loved and satisfied. His only worry now was that he might get another erection if they showered each other off. He didn't know if he could do it again!

"Come on and let's wash each other off one more time before we go to sleep." She said pinching him on the butt to get him off her.

"What if I get all excited again?" He said cautiously, worried she might think he was some sort of sex addict or other silliness.

"Don't worry, it'll be hard again, and I'll take care of it." She said looking at him with a straight seriousness.

As Jack lay there in the early morning hours basking in the reverie of his special night of love, lust and revelations with Oksana he faded back to sleep recalling just how she "took care of it." The sight of her riding on him as he watched her breasts bounce and jiggle to her movements and the looks on her face as orgasm shook her made him fill with male emotions of being the "stud", as she called him earlier. After a particularly long and intense spasm, she pulled off him and quickly took him in her mouth and stroked him to finish. It was an intense orgasm for him, filled with the "good hurt" that a third shot of the night brings, making his fat cock quickly soften and fall asleep as quickly as he had. It was a special night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.