Change Of Luck - Cover

Change Of Luck

Copyright© 2008 by Not my Story

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelly and Jason a loving married couple on a trip each find themselves in trouble. She finds her self at the mercy of eight strangers. While Jason is in trouble with the law and his own guilt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jason Lewis had considered himself one of the luckiest men in the world before that night. He had been lucky enough to marry the most gorgeous woman he had ever met. His wife Kelly stood 6 feet 2 inches tall and had the measurements of a playboy bunny at 36c 24 34 with an angelic face to match. At thirty three she still turned heads even in a room filled with women fifteen years younger than her. She had given him two wonderful children and was a wonderful homemaker as well. On top of all that she still looked as fit and toned as she did when she was a college tennis player. Jason sat and watched appreciably as yet another college aged admirer stood at their table asking her for a dance. Her long blond hair whipping around into her face as she turned suddenly startled to look at the young man asking for her company. She was completely dazed and confused looking up at him with a silly smile plastered on her face. Jason told her latest admirer she would have to pass, as he went back to telling her all the things he was going to do with her once he got her back to their hotel room.

Jason's biggest complaint about his lovely wife Kelly over the years was her prudishness in the bedroom and she was well aware of it. He couldn't believe how old fashioned she was in their bedroom. She never allowed him to even gaze upon her naked body let alone explore its long tanned perfection. He had begged her to pleasure him orally or at the very least allow him the opportunity to service her, but she wouldn't hear of it. They often fought over his desire to at least try new positions in their love making but no amount of begging or threats or even fighting had changed her mind in their eight years of marriage. He was so tired of the missionary position, but it was the only way of love making she would allow, he had the sexiest woman around but couldn't enjoy her in the ways he so desperately wanted to. He had intentionally walked in on her in the shower once and thought the ordeal would lead to a divorce. He had spent two nights sleeping in his truck over that incident. The worst thing about his plight was that she was by no means shy, she would dress in the sexiest of outfit's, layout in her tiny yellow bikini for all the neighborhood to see and happily wear the tight fitting dresses he would pick out for her, proud to show off her long shapely legs. But no matter how much he begged her or fought with her he couldn't get her to loosen up in their sex life. She never seemed to enjoy their love making and would allow only the minimum amount of physical contact to get the job done.

She would drive him mad with lust wearing the sexiest of outfits looking like a million bucks, but then turn frigid in the bedroom. He tried to talk to her about it but never got any answers from her as to her frigid nature about sex. Tonight she was wearing a tight black mini-skirt with a thin halter top stopping two inches above the skirt showcasing her tanned and toned belly and the gold ring piercing her navel. It was going to be a special night after all he had thought to himself. He had asked that she get ready so they could get some dinner and maybe go dancing afterwards but boy was he stunned when she walked out of the hotels bathroom dressed as she had. He hadn't even asked her to get all "Sexified" as he liked to call it when she dressed as sultry as she had tonight.

The couple had come to Glendale Arizona to watch the Fiesta bowl game. Kelly ever the loving wife had managed to buy a couple of tickets to the game in an effort to be nice to her husband. It was the first time in their lifetime that Jason's college team had made it to a bowl game and she knew how badly he wanted to go. She had bought the tickets expecting Jason to take one of his hunting buddies or his cousin who usually went to the home games with him. She was more than happily surprised when he asked her to go to the game with him. She told him she had got the tickets for him to take one of his friends with him but after his insistence she agreed to join him. She found herself getting excited about the trip looking forward to spending a week in sunny warm Arizona during the middle of the cold dreary Kansas winter. Her act of kindness toward her husband had led to him buying her a new Bow Flex and a tennis racquet in appreciation in addition to him being even kinder and sweeter than usual. She really loved her gifts and his kindness, so she agreed to his request to allow him to play the "game" with her while on the trip, happy to please him.

It had been almost a year earlier that the couple first played his "game" and used the drug. Jason had loved it and couldn't have been more grateful to her for going along with it. After years of complaining of how prudish she was in the bedroom Jason had suggested she allow him to give her a little Rohypnol to loosen her up and make a "game" of it. He pitched the idea to her for years showing her countless articles from the internet of how harmless the drug was. He told her fantastic stories he heard from his friends who used it with their wives and girlfriends, and even showed her some of the pills a friend had given him while on a hunting trip to Canada. Even under all his pressure she wasn't convinced, she had never used an illegal drug, and was terrified by the thought. He would bring it up during each of their fights which happened far more frequently over the years. He begged and pleaded with her to just give it a chance and try it! Surprisingly just when he had all but given up on the idea she finally gave in and agreed to try it, tired of him constantly asking her to try it along with his constant complaints about her prudishness.

The first time they played his little "game" he had given her the Rohypnol at home after dinner and wow what a night he had with her. He had finally gotten to enjoy his wife the way he had always wanted. She had been so free spirited and uninhibited that night. She did all the things he wanted and allowed him to do all the things he wanted to her, without the slightest hesitation. Kelly had woken up naked in bed late the next morning with no memories of the previous night's events. The best part of the ordeal for Kelly was how Jason had reacted after that night. He had been so happy with her for months to follow and showered her with love and gifts.

She agreed to play the "game" again six months later, knowing how happy it would make Jason. This time they had gone out for a night on the town, leaving the kids at her folks. He had put the Rohypnol in her drink at the club where the couple had gone dancing. Kelly had no memory of anything from that night the next morning but Jason insisted she had been great fun that night as well, and again he couldn't stop thanking her for doing it. So when he asked about playing the "game" again on this trip she reluctantly agreed after a week of his relentless begging, not seeing any harm in it. The first two encounters hadn't hurt her. She would wake up groggy with no memory of the night's events, but with a very grateful husband who would shower her with gifts for months to come.

Not only had Jason got her to agree to play the "game" again on their trip, but she had also agreed to change things up and allow him to surprise her with it. She agreed to allow him to slip her the drug without telling her about it first like he had in the past to add an element of surprise to the "game".

After seeing how she had dressed for their night out he decided to play the "game" on this there first night out of town. He had slipped the Rohypnol into her drink earlier that night when she had gone to the restroom unaware that anyone else had seen him do it.

Unfortunately for the couple a woman as stunningly beautiful as Kelly garnered a lot of male attention. The bartenders' eyes like most of the clubs male patrons were drawn to her table, while glancing up at her table he had observed Jason slip the drug into her drink, he immediately buzzed for a bouncer. He attempted to keep a closer eye on the table while waiting for security but had eventually gotten distracted by the bustle of the busy bar. He hadn't seen the tall blonde return to the table or at her date's insistence finish her drink before the couple returned to the dance floor. It had taken a bouncer twenty minutes to respond to the bartender as both members of the clubs security force had been kept busy dealing with a crowd gathered around an accident in the parking lot. The club was much busier than usual with the large crowds in town for the game and the clubs staff was stretched thin. After finally making their way back inside the establishment the bartender was able to inform the clubs bouncers about what he had witnessed although he was himself unwilling to confront the man who was physically much larger than the short thin bartender.

Ten minutes later both bouncers approached Jason and Kelly's table it was immediately obvious that the young woman had been drugged. The hot blonde barely looked up from the table when they stepped up to their table, she went immediately back to staring glassy eyed at her date looking both dazed and confused a silly little smile plastered on her face.

A table of young men sitting across the room had also watched the events unfold and knew someone had done their dirty work for them. The group had made it a habit to pickup women in local clubs and bars, and show them their idea of a good time. Things had been getting tougher for them lately after the police had been contacted by several women who had been drugged at local clubs and bars and raped. The stories had been profiled on the local news and local clubs had tightened their security. Local clubs and bars had been told to be on the lookout for suspicious activities and to contact the police immediately. The group had been watching the attractive blonde and commented on just how much fun they could have with such a beauty when they watched her date slip the drug in her drink after she had left to go to the restroom. They had watched the events unfold in front of them from their table across the room taking note that the bartender had also saw the man slip the drug into the leggy blondes drink. The group sat waiting to see what the bartender would do, after fifteen minutes of apparently doing nothing they thought perhaps he hadn't seen what happened after all. On a dare the wildest of the bunch went to ask the blonde for a dance telling the others he would lead her out the backdoor if he could get her onto dance floor with him.

He had just been told by the blonde's date she was not interested when he saw the clubs security heading toward her table and left quickly heading back to his friends. They knew they would have to move quickly if they wanted a crack at the sexy blonde and quickly devised a plan to snare the beauty after watching the bouncers approach her table. One of the bouncers had led the blondes date away and taken him to the club's office while the other stayed behind at the table with the drugged woman.

That's when the group moved into action.

The first part of their hastily formed plan began with three of the men starting a fight amongst themselves, ensuring they made enough noise to get the attention of everyone in the club. Two more of the group moved in and quickly helped the gorgeous blonde up from the table and led her away the moment the bouncer went to break up the fight. With everyone in the club now distracted by the fight on the opposite side of the room the two men rushed the blonde out the back door of the club. The final member of the group had left the club just before the fight broke out and hurried to his car which he quickly pulled around to the back door to whisk away their prey before anyone noticed. Ten minutes after he drove away with their catch the other five men where enroot to the planned rendezvous to get the party started.

Jason sat in the cluttered office scared to death, the bouncer stood over him reading him the riot act and telling him just how much trouble he was in, obviously not believing Jason's story. Finally twenty minutes into the questioning and after securing Jason to the chair with a pair of handcuffs the bouncer agreed to look at Kelly's ID to see if she was in fact his wife, but not before calling the police. The bouncer returned over 35 minutes later with the police. That's when he learned Kelly was no longer at the table but her purse was still sitting on the seat of their booth, a thorough search of the building and parking lot had failed to locate her.

Kelly found the ride to the party an adventure in itself. She found herself lying across the front seat of the car a warm hard cock in her mouth as the driver clutching her silky blonde hair helped to guide her head up and down on his manhood. She was so relaxed and out of it she had no idea what was happening or why but she didn't really care. Her mind now so confused she hadn't understood all the talk and commotion going on around her.

What a strange night this had turned out to be. First she had been dancing and having a great time with her husband. Then they sat down and Jason started talking dirty to her. He told her of all the fun they were going to have, going into graphic detail on all the things they were going to do. That's when those two mean guys, the bouncers came and wanted to talk to Jason, alone. The smaller of the two told her to just wait right there. Then he left with Jason, the other guy stayed there with her. He kept asking her if she was alright and if she needed him to call anyone, asking if there was anyone who could help her. She kept telling him she was fine and asked about Jason. All he would tell her was not to worry about Jason they would take care of him. Just what did that mean? Jason and the other one had only been gone a couple of minutes when he angrily barked at her not to move and ran off in a hurry. That's when these other two guys came to her table telling her they had come to take her to the party. They too acted like jerks and had been in such a hurry not even giving her a chance to talk. They seemed as pushy as the guy that had wanted to talk with Jason. They pulled her up out of her seat roughly and walked her out the back door in a hurry. She hadn't even had a chance to grab her purse. Then they told her to get in the car. As soon as she fell into the front seat it took off before she could even get her seat belt on.

So there she was with this guy she had never met before and he was not talking. She looked around attempting to make sense of what was happening, when she couldn't she finally spoke up and asked him about Jason.

"Where is Jason? He is coming right?" she said looking at him her face showing her confusion. "Jason is coming to the party right?" she continued.

The stranger took his eyes off the road just long enough to look over and smile at her.

"Sure Honey, Jason's coming to the party just relax and enjoy the ride." He told her in a smug voice nodding his head confidently as he spoke.

As they approached the next stop light he turned to look at her appreciatively and raising his eyebrows cockily asked.

"So tell me sweetness you want to get the party started right now?"

Party started. Sure she liked partying, dancing. She even enjoyed singing karaoke.

"Sure that sounds like fun. I like to party." She said to him all her social inhibitions lowered dramatically by the effects of the Rohypnol. She felt the need to please those around her.

Stopped at the red light the smile on his face broadened even wider, as he looked back over at her while unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks and then pulling his semi erect penis out. He then undid her seat belt and pulled her over to him, kissing her on the lips passionately. Happy to see no signs of resistance from her he forced his tongue in her mouth exploring it. Seeing the light turn green he broke his lip lock with her and forced her head into his lap, telling her to blow him. Unable to resist his wishes she took his member into her mouth gently and started sucking his cock. She wasn't even bothered when he pulled her head up and down by her hair, his hand gripping a handful of her long beautiful blonde hair painfully. God she thought I shouldn't be doing this, she hadn't ever done it for Jason.

After being raped in college she swore would never things such as this again, but there she was sucking a stranger's cock and she couldn't figure out why, but at the moment she didn't really care. She bobbed her head up and down on the cock for twenty minutes sloppily gulping on the man's tool.

He had climaxed and shot off in her mouth after the first fifteen minutes of her attentions. When he climaxed he had forced her head down into his crotch smashing her nose in his musty pelvic hair, not letting her head up till well after he had stopped spraying his hot milky semen into the deepest recesses of her mouth. After allowing her head up a few seconds to catch her breath he forced her mouth back down on his cock and helped her resume her pace of moving up and down over his shaft. She continued sucking his now softening cock as he continued guiding her head up and down over his slick shaft.

When the car finally came to a stop he shut off the lights and engine but remained in the car as she continued sucking his cock in a steady rhythm. Several minutes after they had stopped the passengers door of the car swung open.

"You asshole! You couldn't even wait till we all got here! You had to get started without us didn't you?" The man who opened Kelly's door said angrily. The man she was giving the blow job to too released her hair lifting his hands as if to surrender. Even thought she was now able to move her head freely Kelly continued sucking the cock not bothering to stop even though someone else was standing over her in the open car door.

"Come on honey we can continue this inside." The man who had opened the door told her as he grabbed her arm and pulled her from the car. Kelly's new friend the driver pulled the keys from the ignition and got out of the car.

"Well was she any good?" the man pulling her to the house asked as his partner tucked in his penis before buttoning his pants.

"Sure was! She's a mighty fine little cock sucker and damn she looks sweet." He said zipping up his pants as the trio walked to the front door of the house. The man guiding her by the arm released her and after digging his keys out unlocked and opened the door motioning them in.

Kelly mindlessly followed the men into the living room where her partner from the car pushed her down onto the red leather couch.

"So Jack called and is stopping for some booze. Eddie was gonna run by and buy a couple doses of E and stuff and Nick was swinging by his place to grab the camera's and other stuff, so anyway we better wait for them otherwise their gonna be pissed." The man who had let them in said. As he finished speaking a third man walked into the room. Kelly recognized him through her spinning mind as one of the men who had helped from her table at the bar and pushed her out to the car.

"Holy shit! She is fucking smokin hot." The man just entering cheered. "Look at those fucking legs! They just don't stop. Man you are sure one fine looking lady I gotta tell ya." He said as he dropped onto the couch next to her. He slid one arm behind her and over her shoulder, his other hand fell onto her leg and began caressing her knee.

"Just chill dude you know we have to wait for everyone to get here." Said the man who had let them in the house.

"Duh I know that Chris but we can get to know her. I mean shit we are here way earlier than usual shit it's just now 7:30 and were already here with our date. We have never found a honey and nabbed her this fast before." Said the man now softly massaging her knee.

"I know that's my point we got plenty of time and I don't want to piss off the others. It ain't worth it. We got all night with her so take it easy Eric." Chris said shaking his head.

"I'm just going to get to know her better couz. Find out who we got here." Eric said pulling Kelly closer to him. Chris and the other man, Johnny each took a seat in the two leather recliners across from the couch. "So what's here name?" Eric asked his two fellow conspirators, both of whom sat shaking their heads.

Turning his attention back the succulent blonde at his side Eric began his questioning.

"I'm sorry gorgeous I didn't catch you name?" Eric queried

"Kelly, haha Kelly Lewis." She said giggling while slurring her speech. She blushed at how nice he was being, complimented by him calling her gorgeous.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.