Impersonating Brianne - Cover

Impersonating Brianne

Copyright© 2008 by HLD

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Marissa is a call girl who takes a client named Alan. He wants her to accompany him on a convention to Las Vegas. While away, both learn things about each other and themselves. Can a high-priced hooker fall in love?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond  

When she awoke the next morning, Marissa was alone in the bed. Somehow she had not only overslept, but she had slept through her client getting up and leaving her.

I'm slipping, she thought. She got out of the bed and went into the shower. After cleaning up, she slipped into a bathrobe and went back to the bedroom. She thought to order something from room service for breakfast, so she went into the outer room.

Next to the phone was a note written in Alan's neat print.

Good morning!

I'm off to a bunch of meetings. If you're bored, come check out a couple.

We have a break at 11:30 and I think I'm going to skip the boxed lunch they're packing for us. Meet me at the Pyramid Café down by the casino at 11:45 and we'll get something to eat.

Please wear the denim jumper for me.

See you then,

Alan

Marissa put the note down and turned the TV on. After some mindless morning filler, she got dressed.

She found the jumper he was talking about and decided to wear a simple white t-shirt under it. The jumper buttoned down the front and went down to just above her knees. She put on a pair of short heels that showed off her legs.

Pausing at the door, she made sure she had her room key, a few dollars in cash, and her cell phone.

After the quick ride down the "inclinator"—the elevators that were angled at 39° to match the slope of the pyramid—Marissa was on the casino floor. She walked around aimlessly for a while, trying to sort out her confused feelings.

Confused because she was always very careful to never invest herself in her clients. It was how she managed to stay sane while putting her body up for sale. She fixated herself on the money and divested herself of any other attachments. Marissa had worked for Laurie for several years and feeling anything for the client was one thing the older call girl had warned her about.

So far, that hadn't been a problem. Until now.

There was something about Alan that made her want to like him. Most of her clients were pompous idiots, who thought they were better than her. They treated her like hired help. Of course, they paid for her services, but there was always a clear professional boundary for her.

With Alan, she didn't quite know where that boundary was. She provided a service and allowed men to use her for sex. Sometimes rough, sometimes kinky. Marissa always expected to be treated professionally; indeed, if a man was abusive or a bad client, word got back to Laurie quickly and he never patronised any of her girls again.

However, none of her clients were ever kind to her. Sure they could be nice, but none of them would ever have given her money to go shopping like Alan did. But it wasn't just that. None of them would have taken her dancing. Mostly her clients wanted her to fuck and suck and then leave. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had held her through the night or had asked her what she liked or wanted to do.

Just thinking about Alan reminded her of the orgasm she had the night before and that made her uncomfortable. Sex was her business, but it hadn't been her pleasure for some time. She dated a couple of guys, but was always disinterested in sex. After all, with a job spent on her back, why would she want to do that in her off time?

Remembering the feeling made her tingly inside. Marissa frowned, trying once again to push Alan back into one of her many business compartments. After circling the casino floor a couple of times, she registered at the slots desk, picked up a "club" card and sat down at a machine to start earning points towards comps.

After a while (and down a few bucks) she looked at her watch. It was almost time to meet him. She cashed out and took her coins to the cage to be counted.

Winding her way through the casino, she found Alan waiting for her outside the Pyramid Café. He waved to her and they got in line.

"How are the seminars?" Marissa asked.

Alan shrugged. "So-so. There was a good forum on taxes this morning but I went to another on management styles that was a waste of my time. What have you been up to?"

Trying not to think about you, she thought. "Not much. Just waiting around for lunch."

The got through the line with a sandwich and a salad and then found a table. He continued to engage her small talk on a variety of subjects.

As they sat there, she noticed that his eyes kept straying to her body. The jumper hugged her in all the right places, accentuating the roundness of her breasts and the fullness of her hips. She saw desire in his eyes, desire that had been pent up for so long and longed for release. He reached under the table and caressed her leg.

She knew at that moment why he had asked her to dress that way. She didn't mind. It was all part of her job. Plus, she was flattered at the way Alan looked at her. With desire.

When they were both finished eating, Alan slung his bag over his shoulder and took her hand. Their fingers intertwined easily and they looked like any number of other couples in the resort. He led her back towards the convention and meeting area.

The Luxor is a big place with lots of people. That meant chances for privacy were few and far between. They went to the exhibition hall that was filled with vendors selling everything from HR and tax software to industrial ovens to kitchen supplies to table decorations.

Alan led her to the back of the hall and then when no one was looking, they slipped out a side door into a deserted utility corridor. Moving quickly down the hallway, they found a set of double doors that led to the outside of the building. Around a corner was a loading dock but some bushes provided a little bit of cover. They didn't see anyone.

He dropped his bag, pulled her close and their lips met. His hands cupped her shapely ass and he pressed her against the side of the building.

Marissa's hands went to his belt. Soon his pants and boxers were down around his knees and his hard cock sprung out.

She felt his hands under her jumper and he pushed her panties down over her hips. They fell to the ground. She stepped out of them and spread her legs.

The head of his cock pressed against her. She lifted her hips up and it slipped easily into her. Her pussy was wet from the spontaneity and from desire that welled up from within her.

"I've been thinking about you all morning, Marissa," he whispered in her ear.

"Shut up and fuck me," she replied, sinking down onto his length.

Alan began to thrust into her and she couldn't stop herself from crying out. He let out a grunt and his hips began to move faster.

His weight pressed her against the side of the building. With every thrust, she felt his lust. Marissa wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed, their tongues intertwined.

This was how she was used to sex. Hard. Rough. Fast.

She brought her legs up and locked them behind Alan's back. His hands were still under her ass and they clenched her with every thrust.

What she wasn't used to was the passion she felt. Instead of being detached, she was excited.

Every thrust brought another feral moan from the two of them. He was moving faster and harder.

All she could do was hold on and absorb each blow.

He let out a series of sharp moans and she knew he was close. She squeezed his cock with her pussy; the Kegels really worked.

Alan pushed her head to the side and his lips went to her neck. Marissa cried out.

Her pussy was slick and his cock once again found the spot. With every thrust, the top of his cock brushed her clit.

Harder. Faster.

She squeezed him again and it was all he could take.

He gave her one final thrust and then with a growl, Alan's cock erupted with a torrent of cum. She felt her pussy flood with warm juices, some of them her own.

They stay pressed up against the wall for a few moments as his cock continued to spurt inside her.

Both needed a chance to catch their breath. Marissa unwrapped her legs from around Alan and set her feet both on the ground.

She pushed him back and his cock slipped out of her with an audible pop. They looked at each other for a moment, lust in both their eyes.

Remembering where they were, she quickly dropped to her knees. She took his deflating cock in her mouth and sucked the cum off it. Then she pulled his boxers and pants up, tucked in his shirt and tried to make him look presentable.

Once he looked like he was back together, she pushed her jumper down and smoothed out the creases.

Alan hadn't moved or taken his eyes off her. They smoldered with desire, even though some of it had just been spent.

She pulled him close and they kissed again. This kiss was gentle. Tender.

"You were thinking about me all morning?"

Alan nodded. Marissa picked her panties up off the ground and brushed the crotch against her slit, leaving a dark spot on the cotton. Then she folded them neatly and slipped them into his pocket.

"Now you can think about me all afternoon." She winked and pushed him away. He stood there, still dazed.

"There's ... um," he could barely think clearly enough to form the words. "There's a ... uh ... dinner tonight ... at 6:30. Think of what you would like to do after that."

He picked up his bag and pulled on the door. It had locked behind them.

They shared an embarrassed laugh.

Arm in arm, they walked back around the building, trying not to look suspicious.

A little while later, Alan was back in his meetings and Marissa was feeling a little better about herself.

Their afternoon quickie was a little more to her liking. It was fast and raw. It was completely devoid of any emotional attachments. He had taken her and had his way with her.

Alan had used her for the sex, and in Marissa's mind, that was okay. That's what he was paying her for.

But there was another little part of her that could not be kept quiet not matter how hard she tried to push it from her mind.

That part wanted to be used. That part of her had recognised that Alan wanted her so badly, that he couldn't wait to get inside her. She liked that he couldn't control himself and needed to take her. It made her feel sexy in a way that she had not felt around any of her other clients.

It also stirred her own desire and that's what scared her.

She spent the afternoon in the casino, playing some of the table games and some more slots. She made friends with a couple of the pit bosses and dealers. It helped that she was throwing $100 bills around and that she always had a good head for math. After a couple of hours, she was not only a little ahead of the casino, but she had earned some comps which might come in useful later.

At about 4:30, Marissa scooped up her slot winnings into a big plastic cup and headed back to their room. She put the cup and a handful of table chips on the desk and went into the bathroom to clean up.

Alan came in a few minutes later, as she was sitting on the toilet, reading a magazine. He flung the door open, saw her and backed out immediately.

Marissa found Alan sitting on the couch, poring over a packet he had picked up from a vendor. She sat down next to him and pretended to be interested in whatever it was he was reading. A couple of times, she caught him eyeing her legs or her breasts.

He excused himself and went off to the bathroom.

With a pernicious grin, she slipped the jumper and t-shirt over her head. She folded it and placed it over the arm of the small sofa, laying her bra on top. Then she sat down, leaned back and spread her legs, waiting for Alan to return.

She heard him inhale sharply when he saw her. Time seemed to stand still as the two stared at each other, their mutual desire hanging in the air.

Marissa made the first move. She stood and walked over to him, making sure there was some extra bounce in her breasts and an exaggerated sway in her hips. He couldn't take his eyes off her naked form.

"It looks like someone has had a long day," she pulled his shirt out of his khakis and unbuckled his belt. "Why don't we relax a bit?"

He reached out and pulled her to him. Their lips met and their kiss broke only when his shirt came off. Soon, the rest of his clothes were in a heap.

Marissa pushed his naked body down on the couch and she straddled him. His cock was already hard and she came down on it with one swift motion.

Her pussy was still slick from the orgasm he had left in her earlier. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled Alan forward, burying his face between her breasts.

Alan nibbled at her, gently at first. His lips brushed across her breasts. His hands were around her back, gripping the cheeks of her ass as she rode him.

Throwing her head back, Marissa thrust her chest forward. Her hips gyrated slowly, taking all of Alan's cock inside her.

She felt lips around one of her rock-hard nipples and she pulled Alan closer to her breast.

The familiar tingle started once again in her fingers and toes.

This time, she was using him. His cock was her toy. She bounced up and down on him, grinding her clit against him.

Firmly in control, she maneuvered his cock so it brushed all the right places on her insides. And it fit so well.

She pulled his head back by the hair and looked him in the eyes. Eyes that seethed with passion.

"Do you like that?" she whispered, bringing herself down hard on him.

"Yes," he gasped.

"Good," she smiled at him, trying to stay in control of the situation.

Marissa lifted herself up so that his cock was almost out of her. She held him there for a long moment before taking it all back inside her with a single swift stroke.

They both moaned with undisguised bliss.

She never took her eyes from his.

Her hips moved faster. Their grunts came harder.

Taking one of her breasts in her hand, she pushed it into Alan's mouth, but they never broke eye contact.

Even as he suckled on her, their intensity did not waver.

Marissa felt like her pussy was about to explode, but still she fixed her gaze on his eyes.

Up and down. Harder. Faster. In and out.

Her body moved with abandon. Her pulse raced.

She had never lost control with a client, yet there she was, riding Alan's cock like a woman possessed.

Finally, she could contain it no longer. She arched her back and came down on him one more time.

Her reward came in the form of a stars shooting out of the corners of her eyes. A lustful gasp escaped her lips.

Marissa's pussy was filled with hot jism. Alan's eyes were shut, his face rapturous. His head was thrown back on the couch. His hands grasped her hips, his knuckles white.

The orgasm kept going, even though neither of them had moved. Alan's cock was still buried inside her.

There was ringing in her ears.

She moved her hips slightly as the sensation receded.

It took her several minutes to catch her breath and for Alan to recover.

Marissa leaned forward and kissed Alan gently. He didn't respond at first, but slowly, his lips met hers. He lifted his head and brushed the hair out of her face.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked quietly.

"You," she giggled and pulled him close. Some of her clients needed to have their egos stroked, so she would lie to them and pretend to be turned on when she was really formulating a shopping list in her head. She was very good at it. With Alan, though, she didn't feel the need to patronise him with meaningless platitudes. She found that he genuinely turned her on.

He nuzzled up against her neck and kissed her collarbone, causing a tingle to run down her spine.

"God damn, that was good," Alan finally managed to say. His breathing was still laboured, but it was now under control.

"I just want you to feel like you're getting your money's worth," Marissa replied, although this time it was more about her than anything else.

"Oh, I am," he said. His hand guided her mouth to his and they kissed again.

His lips were gentle. His touch was tender. She felt like his lover, not his call girl.

"I probably should have asked you this earlier," Marissa started. "What else do you like?"

"You can meet me naked at the end of every day," Alan chuckled. He leaned back on the couch and she saw his eyes take her in, from her piercing eyes to her neatly trimmed pussy.

"What else?"

"It's been so long, I had almost forgotten how wonderful sex was," he said. Marissa wanted to ask him more, but decided against it. Not yet. "I like everything you've done so far."

"That's what I like to hear. I guess that makes you one satisfied customer."

"Very satisfied," he replied.

"Do you like to be on top? Doggie style?" she asked, hoping to draw him out.

Alan thought for a minute. "I don't think I've found any kind of sex I didn't like."

They shared a nervous laugh.

"What can I do for you?" she asked, and it wasn't just because she was concerned for him as a paying customer.

Alan didn't say anything. His gaze became distant. Marissa realised he was seeing her again.

"Do you like it when I talk dirty?" she asked softly, trying to draw his attention back to her.

"Yes."

"Do you want to hear me scream for you?"

"Mmmmm ... yes."

"Do you like to be in control, or do you want me to be in control?"

Alan's fingertips ran the length of her arms and down her chest. Her nipples hardened once again at his touch.

"I like to be in control," he whispered.

"Do you like it when I tease you?"

He let out a deep sigh. "Yes."

"What else do you want me to do?"

Alan paused. The look on his face was a cross between tortured desire and hesitant indecision.

"It's okay," Marissa said. "What do you want me to do?"

"There's probably no delicate way to put this," he said nervously. "I want you to suck my dick. And I want to eat your pussy. I like sex to be spontaneous."

"So I should keep up what I'm doing?" she said with a smile.

"Yes," he breathed.

She couldn't help but notice that his eyes kept dropping to her breasts, which hung right in front of his face. Marissa decided to tease him a little bit more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.