Aunt Katherin and Her Slaves - Cover

Aunt Katherin and Her Slaves

Copyright© 2008 by JackBro

Chapter 2: Katherine

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Katherine - Innocent niece visits her rich eccentric Aunt to discover the woman has a household of subservient men.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Masturbation   Squirting   Size  

Katherine stepped into her elegant living room and took a book from the shelf. She sat in a plush lounge chair, specifically selecting a chair in the back corner of the room next to an old dumbwaiter that was once used to ferry delicious meals from the downstairs kitchen to the dining room table. She planned to read the book for a short while, but she already knew her attention would soon be diverted. Tonight the dumbwaiter would once again be placed into service, except this time it would be used for her sexual pleasure. She was soon going to hear most everything below her.

It took longer than expected. For the first 10 minutes she heard nothing. She figured Nikki wanted to experiment first, perhaps feeling his boner's hardness, slapping it, making it bob up and down, and doing whatever else a young, 16 year old girl could think about to do with a bound cock at her disposal. It was Nikki's first cock, after all, so it would take time. She could easily imagine Jonathan taking it all in, patiently waiting and pre-cumming like an elephant in her hand.

The audio entertainment began with weak moans. Katherine knew what was happening because she knew Jonathan. She had raped him many times herself. He had this natural tendency to moan whenever he was being pumped. She hardly heard him at first, but then they gradually became louder and louder and Nikki's pumping was sure to continue.

A few minutes later the moans turned into words. "Please! Please!" He started to beg. "Oh my cock!"

He wasn't supposed to talk, but she couldn't blame him. He had been without release for almost a week. As soon as she heard of Nikki's pending arrival, she knew that Jonathan would be perfect for her first time experience. She had purposely masturbated him twice per day over a two-week period. And then, a week before Nikki's arrival, she stopped and prevented him from experiencing an orgasm since.

"Oh please! Oh, please don't squeeze so tight!"

Katherine knew the man had swelling and acing balls, and she also knew Nikki was soon going to milk his sperm right out of them. He would hold out for as long as he could, but there was only so much any man could take. By the sound of his voice coming up from his secured position, she guessed he didn't have much time left.

"Oh God! Not so fast! Please, my cock can't take much more."

And when he did cumm, he was really going to cumm. Jonathan was a large quantity spermer. That's what she liked to call her men, spermers, and Jonathan could sperm with the best of them. And after a week's hold, he had to be extremely ripe for sperming.

"Oh my cock! Oh, my poor cock!"

He would be primed to explode into six or maybe up to nine powerful squirts. The first would be the best. By the sound of his voice, she wondered if it might even be powerful enough to shoot across the room.

"Please Nikki, let go of my cock. Oh please Nikki; stop pumping it so hard. Slow down!"

Katherine worried about giving him to a virgin, but it was not Jonathan that she worried about. She worried Nikki might feel sympathy for him. The inexperienced, timid young girl might slow down her strokes. Or maybe she might stop squeezing after he started to beg.

"Oh my cock! You don't know what you're doing to my cock! I can't hold it much longer."

But that was this morning. By what she heard now, it sounded as though her concerns were unfounded. It sounded as though Nikki wasn't about to let up at all. In fact, by the sound of Jonathan's pleading voice, she suspected Nikki might actually be enjoying his begging.

"And not so tight. Oh God Nikki, I can't take it much longer! I'm going to shoot!"

Suddenly, there was a new voice. "You better not!" Katherine heard her niece. "Not yet, you male slut! You better not shoot until I order it."

"Then stop! Oh please, you have to stop."

"You're not hot enough yet," Nikki kept talking. "It's my cock and I want to make sure it's plenty hot before I see it squirt! When this thing goes off, I want it to go off like a fire hose."

This was unexpected. Kathryn hadn't considered the possibility that Nikki might talk back to him. It sounded as though she was going wild on his cock. I liked it.

"No, no, no! Oh my cock!" He began panting, probably in rhythm with her strokes. "Oh God, it's going to shoot!"

"You fucking bastard, you better not!" Nikki yelled back. "I don't care that I'm pumping on your hose as fast as I can, I said no!"

Katherine started to get turned on. This was definitely much better than expected.

"Oh God!" Jonathan almost let out a squeal. "Oh God, not my balls too! Oh God, let go of my nuts!"

"What do you mean, your nuts?" Nikki quickly picked up on this little error. "These are my nuts! Your balls are mine! And so are the juices inside."

"Don't squeeze!" He immediately reacted, again, almost in a squeal. "I'm sorry! You are right. They are your balls! My cock and my balls are yours."

"That's right," Nikki now spoke in a more sneaky tone. "And what about the juices inside?"

"My juices are yours too," Jonathan quickly accepted. "My sperm is yours to milk whenever you want, but only when you to choose to milk it. Without the command, I must keep my sperm inside my nuts for however long you desire it."

Katherine really liked this. Not until her early training sessions had she ever been able to get Jonathan to say such things. Nikki was bringing out the best in him.

"I don't want to see a single drop of sperm, not yet!" Nikki went on. "I'm having too much fun pumping you. I want you to stay hard and let me pump you longer."

"But not much longer. Please, I can't hold out much longer!" He was almost crying.

"And when I do finish you off," Nikki spoke in return. "I want to squeeze on your balls at the same time. I want to make sure I milk out every drop."

Katherine decided it was time to go downstairs and rescue him, at least for a short while. She didn't want him damaged.


"How are you enjoying him so far?" Katherine asked from the bottom of the stairs.

She had watched for several seconds without Nikki noticing. It was fun to watch them, especially Jonathan. His face rolled in sweat. His big cock looked even bigger than before. He looked positively exhausted.

Nikki didn't look much different. She looked almost just as exhausted. The young girl knelt in front of him with his pole in her hand, continuously stroking it up and down without letup. And she didn't stroke him slow either. She really went at it. Somewhere along the line she had taken off the dress and now knelt in her bra and panty.

Nikki suddenly let go and stopped stroking at the sight of her Aunt in the room. "Oh! I didn't hear you enter," She looked embarrassment.

"Of course you didn't," Katherine smiled. "With all the racket you were making with his cock, how could you?"

Nikki smiled back, and then she laughed a little. "I guess I was being kind-of loud."

Jonathan looked even better than before. Without the hand of her young niece to get in the way, she could see him unencumbered. His hard-on stood up at attention. All nine inches of his hard cock stood upright. It throbbed and pulsed into the open air, desperate for release but unable to do it. It was wet, almost shiny, covered in a thick layer of well-lubricated pre-cumm. It visibly twitched as the two girls looked at it.

"You didn't answer my original question," Katherine reminded her niece. "I asked if you are enjoying it. How do you like masturbating on a man?"

"Oh, he's incredible!" Nikki answered. "And you were right about Jonathan. He is trained! No matter how much I masturbate on him, I can't get him off."

Nikki looked almost as tired and exhausted as Jonathan. She too was sweating, but for different reasons. She was getting quite a workout. Her exercise equipment was the big cock before her.

"I'm glad you are enjoying your male sex slave," Katherine glanced into his eyes long enough to see his reaction. "Tell me, is he still tied up OK?"

"Oh yes," Nikki answered. "He's tied up just fine. I can do anything I want to him, and he can't move a muscle to stop me."

For a brief moment, Katherine thought about taking Jonathan for herself. She thought about removing her own clothing, much like Nikki had nearly done herself, and then forcibly raping him. He was lubricated enough to easily slip in, despite his large size. And the sperm he must have stored in those balls! She thought to herself. He would be able to release great quantities. She fantasized it running out and sliding down her inner thighs.

But then the moment passed. It would be unfair to steal him away, especially after Nikki had already done so much work to prepare him. He was Nikki's sex slave for the night. He was hers to stroke or fuck or do whenever she wanted. Besides, it was more exciting to listen and watch Nikki do it. It was exhilarating to think about what was going through Jonathan's mind. A girl he had never met before, a complete stranger, was jacking him off.

"And his cock?" Katherine went on to ask. "I hope his dong is long enough for you."

"Oh yes," Nikki lowered her head to look at the still engorged member. "I like his dong. He's really got a long pecker!" A slight giggle came from her lips. After she spoke the words, she seemed to laugh at him.

"And is he producing enough pre-cumm for you?" Katherine questioned. "I mean, is he sufficiently lubricated?"

"Yes, plenty of pre-cumm," Nikki spoke happily. "I never knew a man could pre-cumm so much. There is almost too much of it. It's starting to drip off."

"It sounds like the two of you are getting along just fine," Katherine spoke, pleased. Jonathan was one of her best-trained males, which is why she gave him to Nikki. She knew that it would take a lot to satisfy a girl like Nikki. It was a good thing Jonathan had the fortitude to put up with her.

"It sounds like you are giving Jonathan quite a pumping," Katherine spoke. "I mean, for him to have so much pre-cumm, you must really be going at it."

"Oh yes!" Nikki spoke gleefully. "I was a little shy at first and started slow. But after I got accustomed to his size and his hardness, I really went at it. I squeezed and stroked him faster and faster. This last series of strokes were about as fast as I could go, and I think I pumped for a good ten minutes!"

Ten minutes! Katherine thought to herself. For a brief moment, she felt sorry for the young man, but the moment quickly passed. It was a good thing she chose Jonathan. Any other slave would never make it. Even though he was trained, there were limits. Ten minutes of cock pumping at full speed was certainly very close to that limit.

"I don't know if I will be able to stroke him for much longer," Nikki added.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.