Santa's Gift - Cover

Santa's Gift

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Does Santa ever get a gift? You can decide who gets the gift! Neighbor's requests keep deuce out all night making deliveries on christmas eve. Happily, Mrs Claus is out of town. Santa turns out to be the neighborhood stud? How can this be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

One week before Christmas, my friend and neighbor Pat asked me for a favor. His company had waited too long to reserve one of the nicer venues for their Christmas party. Because of this, their party was to be held on Christmas Eve. Pat's very pregnant assistant, Mary, was the person who should have made the reservations. Mary apparently forgot to make the reservations.

Mary's baby came six weeks early. Mary had some complications. It seems that Mary and the baby are well and now at home. Mary is expected to return to work after the first of the year. Mary and Pat's secretary would normally have to stay after the party to handle the clearing of company property, computers used for music and games, special logo signs, etc. because of the date and time, Pat had to be there. He then had to calculate and pay the special bonuses needed to get the servers, bartenders, bus boys and cooks to work late on Christmas Eve. The short story is that he would not be able to get home until well after midnight. He thought he might make it by 3:00 A.M. if he was lucky. They had to go out of state, across the river to find a place to have the party.

I am an RBS, a Real Bearded Santa, according to the company I used to do part-time work for at Christmas. My beard had turned white at an early age, when I was fifty-two. The pay wasn't the greatest, but I loved the children. I didn't like to have the picture taken with the child screaming. If the set manager and the parent would give me time, I had a really good success rate at calming the child. One woman was very happy and went to the mall office to tell them how pleased she was that her five-year-old daughter had her first non-crying Santa picture. When I worked for them, I wore their suits. I liked it so much that I persuaded the purchasing manager to get the manufacturer to sell me a suit direct. If the suit had been sold at retail, it would have cost over $725.00. I paid my employers price. Because of their volume discounts, I paid $400.00. When I was in that suit with my real white beard, no one doubted there was a Santa Claus. Eventually, I was convinced to do a full time Santa gig at a local mall. Local radio D.J.'s were telling people to go to the Valley mall. The real Santa Claus was there.

Pat is one of those people who really try to treat the special persons in their lives to experiences that show how special they are. He asked me to get out my Santa suit and deliver presents to his house. His wife Sharon would be in bed, sleeping soundly and she didn't know he was going to be that late getting home. She would not go to the party because of Pat's boss. The president of the company is Sharon's cousin and they detest each other. The company and his boss hold Pat in high esteem and want him to continue as an employee. Pat enjoys his job very much and is happy there. Sharon and her cousin had a meeting. They agreed it was mutually beneficial for Pat to work for the cousin. They agreed that Sharon would not attend company functions. Pat told me after 18 years of marriage, he still doesn't know what caused the problem. Neither one will talk to him about it. He explained Sharon slept like the proverbial log. I should be able to open the back door with the key he gave me and place the presents from his workshop in the garage, under and around the tree. He had bought some gifts Sharon was not aware of, primarily because most of them were for her. I knew that Sharon went to bed early. I should be able to get in by 11:00 PM and be home in bed by midnight. Ummm. Sharon is four foot eleven of delectable eye candy. She tastes as good as she looks, we crossed paths at a neighborhood Christmas party last year, just under the mistletoe. I claimed a kiss leaning down to give her a quick peck on her lips just as someone one bumped her from the back. Her body was plastered against mine; her tongue was sliding over mine as we tried to remain upright. I remember thinking it would be nice to just yield to external forces, falling on top of her. We would have been in the missionary position. The short skirt she was wearing would have allowed easy access to her pussy; I just knew it was a pretty one. As I helped her up to prevent our sprawling together in front of everyone, I looked between her legs at the pale blue gusset of a tiny pair of pretty pussy packed panties. That plus the body contact and the mouth full of tongue gave me an instant hard-on. In the process of standing up, she leaned back against me. As her tiny ass cheeks sandwiched my jean covered cock, she turned back to face me, almost causing me to shoot a load in my bikini jockeys. Looking up, she giggled and said, "I don't know if Pat's going to get lucky tonight, but I just did, I think. If she only knew how much I wished we were alone.

Pat must have talked to Dave because he called and wanted to surprise his family also. Dave was an air traffic controller. He was scheduled to work that night, but wanted to surprise his family, primarily his wife. Since they only lived down the street, on the corner, I said I'd do it. After all, I was going to be in the suit anyway. Caroline and Dave had been married for nineteen years; she is now thirty-six to Dave's ripe old 38. Caroline is the archetype Earth Mother. Her sturdy body with wide hips and full thighs supporting broad shoulders and generous breasts make my mouth water. She is succulent with just a hint of a hidden pixie peeking out of her expressive brown eyes and her smile. Her auburn hair leaning heavily toward the red side is worn jut below her shoulders. Her lips are luscious and she is so sensual my cock rises if I hear her name. Dave is a very lucky man, because he has three of her. I grant you, the laws of God and man preclude him using the two younger ones. Incest is such a dirty word. It should not be thought of, let alone used for the eighteen year old twin daughters of Caroline and Dave. Caroline has aged very well; in fact she does not appear to have aged at all. Many people have mistaken them for a set of triplets. One voluptuous woman is a delight, two is startling, and three is overwhelming. I am glad my daughters do not look like the twins; I am probably already damned. Lust for my own daughters would make me even more damned than I already am. It's likely I would already be incarcerated. As I said, incest goes against the laws of man and God. My daughters are pretty, but they are slender athletic types and don't have that smoldering heat emanating from their pores. I had high hopes at one time that my youngest son might attract one if the twins and make a team. Hey, if it's a daughter-in-law, it's not incest! The twins were supposed to be with their widowed maternal grandmother for Christmas. Caroline does not resemble her mother at all. Her mother Mary is a big brassy blonde bombshell, still incredibly sexy at age 54. Dave jokes that he followed her home to try to get a date. She introduced him to Caroline. Dave thought they were sisters. Did I mention Dave works for the government?

Ed pulled over Dave on the interstate. Ed is a highway patrolman who lived two houses down the street from me, across from Pat and Dave. Ed didn't write Dave a ticket, but gave him a lecture. Ed told Dave again, that he would not always be lucky enough to be caught by Ed he needed to slow down. Dave explained to Ed he was rushing to get gifts out of hiding while his wife was shopping. He needed to get them to me so I could sneak them into his house around midnight.

Yeah, You guessed it. Ed started our conversion by reminding me that I drove through his patrol area several times a week. He told me that more than once he had clocked me on radar at a speed that would have earned anyone other than a good friend and neighbor a citation. He had also noticed that I did not always signal before changing lanes.

I asked, "Ed what do you want, I know how you play, so cough it up."

Ed replied," You don't understand, like I was telling Dave just this morning, you guys can't always count on it being me in the cruiser that pulls you over."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.