A Ticket to Lust - Cover

A Ticket to Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A speeding ticket in a small town changes the life of a southern socialite when she must bargain with the black police officer for her release.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Vicky had barely finished swallowing Jamal’s load when he lifted he to her feet. He said, “Sit on the bed and show me that sweet pussy, rich girl.”

Vicky looked at Jamal without comprehension.

“Come on my little slut, get on that bed and spread your legs.”

Suddenly Vicky realized that Jamal was going to fuck her. Oh God, she thought, he’s going to put that giant cock inside me and without a condom. She felt helpless to stop it ... but in fact, deep inside she wasn’t sure she wanted to stop it. The thought of that big cock penetrating her sent tremors through her very aroused body. Her pussy throbbed and she realized that juice was slipping down her thigh.

Slowly Vicky moved onto the bed and lay back. Her face flushed as she lifted and spread her legs exposing her intimate parts to this man she had met only a short while ago. Her eyes opened wide in shock when she stared at the throbbing organ she had just sucked. His cock had lost none of its hardness. It was still dripping cum and looked like a ... a ... yes, like a giant black snake. Now she wondered if she could get the huge member into her pussy.

“Look how wet that hole is. I knew you couldn’t resist my big cock ... no woman can,” Jamal said with a laugh. “The best is yet to come. Wait till you feel it filling that sweet pussy of yours.” With that Jamal moved closer to Vicky and bent his knees.

Vicky watched as if in a trance as the large head neared her pussy. She could feel the inner walls of her cunt contracting in anticipation of accepting the large organ. She watched as Jamal wrapped his hand around the shaft and directed the head to her dripping hole.

“Ohhhhhh, Jesusssss!!!” Vicky screamed as the head split her outer lips and began to slip into her body.

“Oh, God, oh God, oh God,” Vicky gasped as his cock sank deeper and deeper into her. Nothing had touched the places Jamal’s cock was already touching. She wasn’t sure what childbirth was like, but she wondered if this was how it felt.

“Oh baby, you’re so tight. You’re taking the skin off my cock,” Jamal moaned. Still he pushed deeper.

Vicky began to moan incoherently when she felt Jamal’s cock hit bottom. Yet, he still had several inches left.

“Let me get that pussy loosened up and you’ll be able to take it all,” he said.

Vicky didn’t hear him. The moment Jamal hit bottom, she had begun to climax again. Her head felt like it was exploding as blasts of pleasure overloaded her senses. Without her even knowing it, her hips began to lift upward to Jamal’s now pumping cock. Each time his cock touched bottom a blast of pleasure hit her. But just as she was getting used to it, Jamal pulled out. Suddenly Vicky’s hole felt incredibly empty. Her pussy lips collapsed inward, snapping her hole tightly shut. She looked up at Jamal with eyes that were almost begging. “Put it back in, please,” she pleaded.

Jamal smiled a toothy smile. “Sure, baby. But why don’t you do it yourself?” With that Jamal moved to the middle of the floor and stretched out on his back. He held his cock up like a flagpole. “Sit on my cock,” he ordered.

As if in a trance, Vicky arose and stood on shaking legs. She took several steps toward Jamal and paused. Her brain tried to fathom what she was about to do. She could just say no and take whatever came to her. Instead, the excitement running though her overwhelmed the brief moment of reluctance and she stepped over him. With legs that were about to give out, she began to squat. “Ahhhh,” she groaned when the head of his cock touched her juice covered pussy lips. With hooded eyes she sank slowly downward.

“That’s it baby; take that cock into that sweet cunt.”

Vicky threw her head back and screamed loudly. The pleasure was incredible as the fat shaft opened her pussy again and slipped in by several inches.

“Easy, baby, take it slow and you can get it all in,” Jamal almost whispered.

Slowly Vicky pushed down, taking one inch at a time until she had about half his cock inside her. Then two more inches went in. When she thought it was all inside, she looked down and saw that there were still several inches left. She lifted up and moaned as the shaft slipped partially out of her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.