Taming of the Shrew - Cover

Taming of the Shrew

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Story about a female executive heading for a nervous breakdown and what she is willing to give up to have peace of mind. This is more of a subjugation story; the sex being secondary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Coming back from a meeting one day, Sue hesitated at Trevor's desk. He waited for her to speak, or yell, but she just stood there silent, motionless. She looked lost, helpless, confused.

"Is there something you need?" he asked.

"What? Um, no. Yes! I mean ... I don't know."

Trevor turned to his coworker. The redhead stared in disbelief. He turned back to his boss.

"Ms. Holloway, maybe we should go into your office."

"What? Oh yeah. Come into my office."

Sue entered her office, hesitating momentarily as she looked over her shoulder to make sure Trevor was following. When they were both inside, Trevor peeked out the door at the redhead. She was staring at him so he winked, causing one of her eyebrows to rise. Closing the door behind him, Trevor looked at his boss and waited.

Sue sat at her desk, looking at the stacks of papers. She picked one up, stared at it and flung it back down. Then she did the same to another piece of paper. Her shoulders were hunched and she looked like she was going to fall face first onto the desk. Her head rose and she stared at Trevor. He waited, but she didn't say anything.

"Do you need something?" he finally asked.

"Yes, I need help."

"Okay, what?"

"Everything!"

"Ms. Holloway, can you be more specific?"

"I don't know what to do anymore. I just came from a meeting and all they wanted was for me to make decisions. They kept asking questions, but I couldn't answer. It's not like when I'm with you. You don't make me think. I'm so confused. I needed you there to help me."

"Well I can't go to those meetings with you."

Sue's eyes lit up. "Of course! That's it! You'll come with me."

"Ms. Holloway, I can't just--"

"Nonsense. I'm an Exec VP ... an important person. I can bring anyone I want. From now on you will come with me."

Trevor actually felt sorry for Sue. She had looked so lost and helpless, and now she was jovial and smiling. What harm could it do if I went with her? he thought. It will be great experience. How many people like me get a chance to sit in meetings with the big wigs?

Less than an hour later, Trevor tailed Sue to a meeting. After some people questioned his presence, Sue dismissed their issues by saying he was there to listen so that she wouldn't forget anything later. After a few humphs, Trevor was permitted to stay.

They began discussing a marketing strategy and someone asked Sue which city should be the test market. Sue stared blankly at the fat man chewing on his unlit cigar. Then she turned to Trevor and whispered, "Which one?"

Trevor looked around the large table feeling a knot in his gut. Everyone was staring at them. He leaned close to Sue's ear and whispered, "Columbus."

"What?" Sue said a little too loud.

"Columbus," he repeated. The others in the room stared in wonderment.

Sue turned to the executives and said, "Columbus."

"Why?" the man with the cigar asked, his eyes darting from Sue to Trevor.

Sue leaned toward Trevor again and whispered, "Why?"

"It's the right size and has the right age group and income level."

"It's the right size and has the right age group and income level," Sue said to the men around the table.

The silence in the room was unnerving. Then a few more questions were asked. Sue kept repeating the question to Trevor until he caught on. Then, each time she leaned towards him, he supplied the answer before she asked. Then she'd repeat his answer.

When they were walking back to her office, Sue was bubbly. "That was great! We'll do that in every meeting."

Trevor was in shock. He had seen the looks on the executives' faces, even though Sue was oblivious to it. It was scary. He followed Sue into her office and locked the door.

"Thank you," Sue said. "You deserve a bonus."

"I was thinking the same thing."

Trevor took Sue's hand and guided her out of her chair. He opened his belt, undid the pants button, and lowered his zipper. Pushing his pants and underwear to his knees, he sat in Sue's big leather chair.

"Suck my cock."

Sue dropped to her knees and stuffed his dick into her mouth. Her head moved up and down as she used her lips and tongue the way Trevor had taught her. She sucked noisily, saliva dripping down his shaft onto his balls and her chair. Grabbing the chair arms, Trevor humped his hips, fucking her face by lifting his ass off the seat. Sue gagged a few times but managed to keep sucking. And then he grabbed her head and held it still while he shot load after load of hot, slimy semen into her mouth. Sue gulped it down, pulled away, and sucked in a lungful of air through her open mouth. Strings of white goo hung from her teeth.

From that time on, Trevor was Sue's sidekick at all meetings. People came to expect Trevor to answer, sometimes forgetting protocol and asking him directly. But Trevor never responded, waiting for Sue to lean into him. Then she would repeat his answer to the group.

They were in Sue's apartment one night and she was fretting over her bills. Her face was flushed, her forehead against the heels of her hands, her fingers digging through her hair rubbing her scalp. She had them all open at once, scattered over the dining room table. Pushing her chair back so hard it toppled over, Sue stood and screamed. No words, just a loud shriek. Then she stomped her foot.

"Whoa, what's the matter?" Trevor asked, peering over the top of the book he had been reading.

"It's the bills. There are so many. I used to have a method for paying them, but I forgot it. Now I don't know which to pay when. My head is killing me."

"Do you want me to help?"

Sue's eyes brightened like a child in a toy store. "Would you? Please do it for me."

"Hmm, but I don't have the money to pay them."

Sue turned and grabbed her checkbook off the table. "Here, I have money," she said, waving it frantically.

"That won't work. I can't sign your checks."

"Oh yeah. Damn. Now what am I going to do?"

"We can go to the bank and you can transfer the money into my name so that I can sign the checks."

"Yeah, why didn't I think of that? Of course. That will solve all my problems."

So the next day, Trevor became the owner of Sue's checking account -- and while they were in the bank, her savings account as well. Over the next few weeks, they transferred her stocks and other assets, and then the lease on the apartment. Sue was content, no longer having to worry about anything.


"Mr. Willard wants to see you," Trevor told Sue, sticking his head into her office. It was the first thing in the morning.

"I wonder what he wants. You better come with me."

Trevor was uneasy about that, but the CEO had been in many of the meetings he attended with Sue so he shrugged and went with her to the other side of the floor. Mrs. Anderson looked up at Trevor and frowned, then looked strangely at Sue. They entered the lavish office.

"What are you... ?" Mr. Willard said to Trevor. "Never mind. Please wait outside and I'll call you in shortly."

"Can't he stay?" Sue asked desperately.

"Not this time."

There was a moment of tense silence and then Trevor left. He closed the door and stood uneasily next to Mrs. Anderson's desk. Looking around the area he saw the beautiful paintings hanging on the walls. They were not like the prints the other areas had. He strolled to one after the other, leaning forward to inspect each one. After he completed the tour he looked at his watch. Almost fifteen minutes had passed. He glanced at the CEO's closed door and then walked over to the leather couch. Plopping down, he picked up a National Geographic magazine sitting on top of the table in front of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.