Taming of the Shrew - Cover

Taming of the Shrew

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story about a female executive heading for a nervous breakdown and what she is willing to give up to have peace of mind. This is more of a subjugation story; the sex being secondary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Trevor rolled onto his back and vigorously rubbed his eyes with the meaty part of his palms. He hadn't gotten many hours sleep. Turning to his left, he saw Sue leaning on her elbow, stretching her other arm to turn off the alarm. When she turned his way, he saw her puffy red eyes and tangled hair with loose strands crisscrossing her face. The day old mascara was dark under her eyes and mapped several paths of her now dried tears.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was hoarse, choked up, fighting the need to cry.

"Did you decide?" Trevor asked.

"Yes. It was so hard. My head pounded and I couldn't sleep. I don't ever want to feel that way again. I want you to make the decisions. That's the way I want it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I've never been sure of anything as much."

"How can I know if it's true?"

"I swear. Please don't put me through this again. I don't want the stress. I want you to do the thinking. When you do I feel so much better. I feel at peace ... relaxed. That's the way I want it. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm much happier like that."

"Hmmm..." Trevor's fingers strummed the mattress. "I don't know." And then in a lower voice, almost speaking to himself, he said, "How can I be sure?"

Sue couldn't hold it back. She closed her eyes and when they reopened fresh tears ran down her cheeks. Wiping one cheek at a time with the back of her hand, her eyes never left Trevor's face.

"I'm going to believe you," Trevor said.

Sue's face looked like she had won the lottery. She leapt onto his body, hugging him tightly.

"So I make the decisions?"

"Yes, please. I don't want to make any more."

"I'll tell you what to do and you'll do it?"

"Oh yes! That's what I want. I want you to tell me what to do."

"Then suck my cock."

Without warning, he grabbed her hair and roughly pulled her head to his belly. Sue struggled, but with his fingers locked in her hair, Trevor kept her head from turning. He held her firmly, feeling her hot breath on the sensitive skin between his bellybutton and pubic hair.

"I thought so," Trevor said. "You didn't really mean it. I'll be leaving today."

"Oh god no!"

Trevor's fingers automatically tightened in her hair as her head jerked forward. Her tongue brushed against his skin, seeking her target like a snake's flicking tongue. Reaching behind her, she grabbed Trevor's wrist while her other hand took hold of his cock, pulling it towards her mouth. Again her head strained to move forward, her scalp burning at her stinging hair roots. Her fingers tightened around his wrist and she leaned forward even more, and then her tongue flicked the end of his cock. Feeling his boss' tongue touch his cock caused it to instantly stiffen. When Sue tried to stretch his cock to her mouth, Trevor winced and released her hair suddenly. Sue's head lunged forward, the cock ramming into her wide open mouth -- into her throat. She gagged, her head snapped back, and she coughed and sputtered as she gasped for air. Then she opened her mouth wide and her head dove towards Trevor's crotch where she gobbled up the elusive cock before it would be out of reach again. At once she began sucking noisily, not really knowing what to do but afraid she'd lose it again; and lose Trevor.

Trevor raised his upper body, leaning on his forearms, and brushed Sue's hair from her face. Her head turned towards him and she glanced up, not slowing down her sucking. Her lips were pressed tightly around his cock, her cheeks caved in, and her nostrils flared to bring oxygen to her lungs. Her eyes imploringly seeked Trevor's approval.

Wanting to break her, Trevor disguised how he really felt and frowned, saying, "Don't you know how to give a blowjob?"

Sue stopped and stared at him, her lips forming a circle around his cock. Her eyes watered again and she silently shook her head. Then she blinked once, sending tears rolling down her face.

"Well, no need to cry over it. You'll learn. I'll walk you through it. I know you can do it great." Sue's eyes lit up and she smiled gratefully with his cock still in her mouth. "First of all, sucking is good." Sue's cheeks caved in as she sucked so hard he thought she would pass out. "But there's more." The sucking stopped and her eyes locked on his, waiting. "You have to use your tongue too. It's not just sucking, but licking too. And you have to drag your lips up and down. You know, so your head looks like ... um..." Trevor's eyes went skyward and then returned to Sue, "like an oil derrick. Go on, try it and I'll give you instructions as we go."

Sue remained still, absorbing what she had been told. She got onto her knees and leaned over, holding the base of Trevor's cock in her fist. She lowered her head slowly, dragging her lips and tongue along the shaft. She rose and lowered again, and then she glanced to the side to see Trevor's reaction. He was staring at her, but didn't look displeased so she repeated her actions, except faster. Soon her head bobbed up and down as her tongue swirled around the cock in her mouth. Saliva accumulated, overflowing and dripping down the cock and her chin as her lips relentlessly slid up and down the now slimy flesh. Trevor's hips thrust up. Sue gagged but only pulled back a little. Holding the cock between her lips, she coughed to catch her breath. She adjusted her hand by sliding it up his cock a bit, controlling how much would be in her mouth. Sue didn't succeed her entire life without being extremely bright, analytical, and resourceful. She listened to Trevor's comments and, when he no longer spoke, learned from his responses.

Caught up in trying to please Trevor, Sue forgot her basic biology. That is until Trevor grunted and she felt the jet of hot semen splash into the back of her mouth. She made a gurgling sound and pulled back slowly. The second blast coated her tongue. Instinctively swallowing, Sue jerked her head back and, still holding Trevor's cock, watched it spurt white streams into the air. To her befuddled mind it looked like Silly String. And then she put two and two together and began spitting, but she had already swallowed and no amount of spitting removed the taste.

Trevor looked down his body and saw the globs of semen on his chest and belly. "Looks like I need a shower," he said and went to the bathroom.

In a few moments, Trevor heard a noise and peeked around the shower curtain. Sue was bent over the sink, splashing water into her mouth and spitting it out. Only after doing this several times did she brush her teeth and leave the bathroom.

When Trevor entered the bedroom rubbing the towel vigorously on his wet hair, Sue ran past him into the bathroom. Soon the sound of water from the shower was heard. She took an exceptionally long shower, blew her hair, and then returned to the bedroom, standing in the middle of the room wrapped in a fluffy orange towel. She looked at the bed and then at Trevor, eyes wide, wondering, searching.

Trevor stared at Sue. He waited, but she didn't move or say anything. She looked like a little girl -- a lost little girl. Then a broad smile spread across his face. He walked slowly to the dresser and opened the top drawer. Pulling out a pair of black panties, he turned and walked up to Sue, dangling them in front of her. She undid the towel and let it drop to the floor, and then took the offered undergarment. Without uttering a word, she walked to the bed and sat on the edge. Placing her feet into the panties she stood and pulled them up, adjusting the crotch while Trevor watched. He returned to the dresser and brought her a matching bra which she put on. He handed Sue one article of clothing at a time. When she was dressed she did her make-up, and then they had a light breakfast and left for work.

Later that day, Trevor brought Sue's lunch into her office and placed it on her desk. She was buried in paperwork, but her head popped up when she noticed him sitting down. She stared at him blankly.

"You need to get on the Pill," Trevor said matter-of-factly.

Sue leaned forward with her hands flat on the desk, ready to speak, but then she collapsed back in her chair, hands falling to her lap. "Okay."

"Make the appointment now." Trevor stood and left the office with the musical tones of a dialing phone behind him.

After work they had dinner and then the taxi dropped them off in front of Sue's apartment building. Trevor told Sue to wait and went over to the doorman. The doorman pointed past Trevor who looked over his shoulder and nodded. He took Sue's hand and began walking in that direction. It had rained earlier and the air smelt damp and clean. Car horns, squeaky breaks, and screeching tires provided background noise to Sue's high heels clicking on the concrete. They reached the second corner and Sue stumbled when Trevor jerked her hand. She had been mindlessly led down the street. Squinting from the bright florescent light, Sue looked around and identified the familiar drugstore. She followed quietly as they went to the back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.