Medical Assisting - Cover

Medical Assisting

Copyright© 2007 by Nightman37

Chapter 5: For the Thrill or for the Profit

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: For the Thrill or for the Profit - Ever feel a passion that is meant to be? boy meets girl slow start but will pick up

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

JT was tired. He was both mentally and physically exhausted. Between his work and schooling, the toll was beginning to show. When faced with mandatory overtime as well as finals at school, there was little time for life. The thing that suffered the most was his relationship with Claudia. When wondering how he arrived here one playing thought came to mind, "Life happens". He knew that their lives had become similar to a cog in a machine. His day consisted of getting up, eating breakfast and going to work. While on lunch a little studying was done. Then off to classes in the evening. In between all of this, JT would grab a bite and hopefully get some sleep. Most evenings when getting home, Claudia would be asleep or studying for her own exams. The truth be told, he loved this woman more than life itself. Despite all the demands on his life, there needed to be time for her!

Friday evening heralded a long weekend for Memorial Day. As luck would have it, classes were not to be held for a week due to remodeling of the school. JT went to his boss and asked for a few days off. Terrance, his boss, looked him up and down then flashed a toothy grin.With a southern draw in his voice he stated, "It's about time that you made some time for that little gal of yours." With the Terrance proceeded then to give JT the week off and scheduled Claudia off. JT clapped his supervisor and friend on the shoulder and thanked him. Terrance once again looked at him and jokingly stated, "Kiss that little philly for me." It always amazed JT on how Terrance managed to hold onto his Southern charm while living in Indiana for 10 years. Walking out the door early for once he turned and gave Terrance a short salute saying, "See in a week or maybe longer." Both men broke out into a laugh as JT made his exit.

Driving toward home he couldn't help but remember a scene from what Claudia's favorite films, "the Best Little Whorehouse in Texas". Whenever she was down she would always turn to Dolly Parton and Burt Reynolds to cheer her up. This particular scene was when the college boys were heading for the Chicken Ranch. The cowboys were urged their journey, while singing, "How many miles to heaven. "Ironically JT began hot humming the same tune to himself. In order to surprise Claudia, JT parked his car in his neighbor's drive. His neighbor Larry never minded. After all, he enjoyed Claudia's topless sunbathing. After locking his car, he stealthily made his way to the back door of the house. Silently entering, his goal was to surprise his one true love, Claudia. Talking was heard from Claudia's office. She was frequently on the phone ... He snuck his way to the doorway only to be surprised by what his eyes beheld. He found Claudia setting in front of her computer, which was not uncommon. It was the state of her clothing or lack thereof as he discovered.

Claudia was sitting in front of the computer monitor completely nude and wearing a hot pink. He strained and saw a chat screen open on the computer. Messages filled the box as Claudia was acting out various sexual moves as she enjoyed her favorite toy, a glow in the dark vibrator. This act was halted by the sound of a slot machine paying off. With that she told the people in the chat room it was time for her to go. With a promise to visit another day, she shut down the computer. Removing the wig off of her head, Claudia shook out her red hair. Then she stood and headed out of the room. With that, JT slunk back into the kitchen and hid. The sound of the shower going on signaled to him she was cleaning up. JT hastily made his way back into the room. Taking a seat by the desk, he was facing the doorway. The shower turned off and Claudia came out of bathroom drying her hair with the towel. Still nude, she walked back into the office with toy in hand. Her goal was obviously to put it away. Humming to herself she looked up and met JT's gaze. Her expression became similar to that of a deer in the headlights. JT looked at her and flatly asked, "Hello dear, how was your day?" Claudia was frozen in place as she dropped the toy to the ground. This situation produced a true loss of words.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.