Jennifer's Story - Cover

Jennifer's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Defiant

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - They have known each other online for a little while now and it is about time that they met in person to see if the fire is real or imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

"Suck it clean, my pet, and get it back up. You still have one more opening left for me to take today, and I am looking forward to it", I said. When she had been sucking me for a few minutes I realized that there was one thing I had previously forgotten to ask her, so I slowly slid back out of her mouth. Her mouth apparently did not want to let me go, since she kept sucking at the air where my cock had just been.

"I have something to ask you, little girl, that I had forgotten to ask you before. Are you on any birth control?", and I waited for her response.

"No, I'm not, sir. It should be ok, though. I just had my last period, um ... oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!", she exclaimed.

I took her apparent panic to mean that she believed that she may well end up pregnant from today, so I needed to calm her down quickly so that we could continue.

"Shhhhhh! Don't worry, my sweet little pet. Here ... keep sucking on my cock. That should help you calm down some", and I slid back into her mouth. "I don't mind you getting pregnant today, slave, so there is no reason for you to get upset either. You are mine. You belong to me now. I will be making all of your decisions for you from now on, and I have decided that you need to be calm about this", I told her in a very calm and soothing voice.

She visibly appeared to calm down at this and went back to sucking on my cock like she had previously been doing.

"We are going to try to help things along a bit by keeping you in this tied up position to give all of those swimmers the best possible chance to do their work", I told her as I gently caressed the side of her cheek.

For the next 20 minutes she lovingly sucked on my cock as I slowly slid in and out of her mouth. I didn't even come close to shooting off in her mouth this time, but I hadn't planned on doing that, anyway. I just wanted to keep her occupied and make sure that my cock remained rock-hard. What better way to accomplish this than by keeping it in my slave's mouth?

When I felt like this had gone on for long enough, I pulled out of her mouth and backed away from the bed.

"I think it is about time for us to move forward with my plans for you, baby girl", I said as I began to untie her legs from the straps connecting her to the headboard. "Your legs will still not be free for you to move when I get you repositioned, so just relax and I will get you adjusted".

I then folded her left leg so that her heel was right up against her thigh, then I tied her ankle and thigh together. I did the same thing to her right leg. This left her laying there with her legs still spread out wide, though she was able to flex her thighs together a bit to work a little bit of the soreness. Not too much, though, but that was still part of my plan. I didn't want her to get too comfortable in any position that I put her in until I had worked through my immediate plan for the day.

"It is time to turn you over so that I can lay claim to that tight little ass on you, slave. Just lay still until I tell you otherwise", I said as I began to untie the straps holding her wrists to the headboard.

"OK, slave. Roll over onto your stomach", I ordered.

She quickly complied with my order and was laying on her belly with her legs spread out wide to the side.

I took the ties that were still connected to her wrists and tied them back up to the headboard. I got behind her and repositioned her legs so that she was in the classic doggie-style position, and noticed that not a single drop of my cum had ever leaked back out of her now very red and angry looking pussy.

I reached down and slowly removed the butt plug that had been stuffed up inside of her ass for the last couple of hours. It came out with a nice "pop", and her asshole stayed open just a bit.

I lined my cock up with her tight little puckered asshole and swept it across there a few times, eliciting some shivers from my bound captive.

"Are you ready for this, slave?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. Very much so!", she replied.

"Then I want you to ask me to do this to you", I replied.

"Please fuck me in the ass ... Master", she meekly said.

I slowly, but steadily began to push my cock into her still very tight asshole until I was all the way inside of her.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!", she moaned, then her body began to shake and shudder as an apparently tremendous orgasm rocked through her body. I don't know if it was the perceived nastiness of the act, itself, or if she was responding to having given me herself. Either way, her ass was squeezing and clutching at my cock, her body was shaking, and she was continually moaning in extasy.

I just knew that I was really going to love this step of the process!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.