Jennifer's Story - Cover

Jennifer's Story

Copyright© 2007 by Defiant

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - They have known each other online for a little while now and it is about time that they met in person to see if the fire is real or imagined.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub  

With her blindfold now back in place, Jennifer was once again completely under my control. It was time to move forward with my plans for today. I reached back and untied the restraints that were holding her legs to the footboard, then bent her legs up over her head and re-tied the restraints to the headboard. This caused Jennifer to be completely imobilized and left her body quite literally wide open to me.

I let her lay there, tied up, completely restrained, unable to see anything at all, and let her excitement over the unknown build itself back up.

When I could tell that she was finally getting imatient for SOME kind of contact, I lowered my face nearly to her crotch and once again breathed deeply of her scent so that she could hear that I was obviously inspecting her very closely.

Her breathing increased, her neck and chest began to flush red, and it was very easy to tell that she felt very exposed, vulnerable, and embarrassed. Exactly like I wanted her to feel at this point.

I ever-so-lightly and ever-so-slowly began to run my tongue from just below her pussy, through her deep and wet furrow, and up and over her clit. Apparently she did not require much stimulation at this point.

"AAIIIEEEEAAAHHH!", she screamed as she squirted her ejaculate all over my face and into my mouth, completely drenching the bed below her waist.

"What did you just do to me? I have never felt anything like that before! Can you do it again?", she said between gasps for breath.

"You just squirted, my pet. You were wound up very tight, but not allowed to release before just now. I am sure that this is just the beginning of your being able to do so, especially since you can only cum when I allow you to", I told her.

She shuddered slightly, and this time I could tell that it was from excitement.

Since she came a considerable amount sooner than I had planned on, I decided to just let her have some fun for now. I reached down, slipped 2 fingers from each hand inside of her, and opened her up nice and wide so I could see deep inside of her. Her cervix was winking at me, so I knew that she was even more turned on than I had previously suspected. I am not cruel, so I slid my fingers out of her enough that she was no longer opened up quite so widely but still open enough that I had clear and easy access to her clit.

I lowered my head and sucked her clit into my mouth, catching it lightly between my teeth and gently nibbling on it.

"Uuunnngh!", she cried as her body involuntarily spasmed with her unexpected small climax.

"You are very responsive to my attentions, baby, and in such a short period of time. I think that things are going to work out quite well for us", I told her, once her body appeared to have calmed back down.

I put my face back in to her pussy and for the next 30 minutes I licked, sucked, nibbled, teased, and probed every little inch of her hot, wet, tight, shaved kitty, bringing her to another several dozen orgasms that left both my face and the bed completely saturated.

"How are you feeling, my pet?" I asked.

"Amazing! Drained! Energized! Empty! Horny! Satisfied! And a million other things all at once! I don't know how to put into words everything that I am feeling right now! Thank you for giving all of this to me", she said in a breathless rush.

"You are very welcome, baby. I told you that I want you as my own, so why WOULDN'T I do all that I could to make you feel as good as possible? I want you to choose to belong to me, my pet", I said.

"Well, you are making it really easy to want to be yours, sir. I have never before felt as wonderful as I have today, and even I realize that we are still, basically, just getting started. THIS is what I have been missing in my life that I so desperately need. I don't want to be missing this any more!", she exclaimed.

"We still have quite a bit more to do today, sweetheart, and we are about to continue", I told her as I reached over to the nightstand.

"I know that you have told me before that you do not have much experience with anal sex and the limited times that you tried it ended up hurting you. I AM going to take your tight little ass today, baby, but not until after I have fucked that beautiful little pussy of yours. What I am going to do now, though, is to begin to get you ready for later. I told you that I want to dominate you, baby, but I have no intentions of hurting you any more than is neccessary. This is all about limiting the pain you may end up feeling later", I told her as I gathered the couple of items that were about to be used.

I slid a finger deep inside of her pussy to coat it with her juices, then slid that finger slowly into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.