The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson - Cover

The Making Of A Gigolo (10) - Liz Sinderson

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Liz Sinderson wasn't looking for another man. She loved her husband, and he was quite enough man for her. But her husband had some strange tastes. He was proud of his wife. He was never more proud than when another man wanted her. She didn't like trolling bars to feed his fetish. but what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

She turned off some lights, to set the mood, and make it look a little more like what a bar might look like. She poured Jeff a bourbon and coke, and handed it to him, before going to the door. Taking a deep breath, she turned off the light. She’d felt Jeff getting hard, while she sat on his lap. She knew he was already excited. She felt her nipples stiffen more. She decided that was because that excited her too. She opened the door, and saw Bobby, standing there, dressed in a suit, his hand out to knock, and realized she hadn’t even given him time to do so.

“Hello!” she said, startled.

“Hi,” he said, smiling. “You look nice.”

It was awkward, bringing him into the house, with her husband sitting ten feet away. Bobby blew her mind by walking right by her, to Jeff, and extending his hand.

“Happy birthday,” he said. “I’m Bobby.”

She was sure Jeff was surprised too. He looked surprised. He set his drink down and stuck his hand out automatically. Then he started to stand up.

“Sit,” said Bobby. “This is your night. Just relax and enjoy it.”

Liz felt like she was in some kind of weird dream. He was so open about what was going on, like it was the most normal thing in the world!

“Thanks,” mumbled Jeff. “You want a drink?”

“No thanks,” said Bobby standing up. He looked over his shoulder at Liz, who was still standing by the open door. “You’re a very lucky man, Jeff,” he said. “Would it be possible for me to have a dance with your wife?”

Liz felt like the dream had taken a crazy turn. He was asking for permission!

“I guess one dance wouldn’t hurt anything,” said Jeff.

Bobby turned to Liz. “Got any music around this joint?” he asked.

Her mouth fell open, but she jerked into action, going to the record player, where the first record was all ready to go. Bobby came with her. She lifted a shaking hand, and he grasped her wrist gently, stopping her.

“Allow me,” he said. He lifted the arm, and settled the needle into place gently.

They had chosen rock and roll, an old one, to start with. It brought back memories of when they’d been in school together, and they both were already comfortable with that type of dancing. It also let him throw her away from him, and pull her back, twirling her, like he’d said he’d do. Her dress did fly up, swirling out into a gently curved bell, and showing at least her thighs. He was a good dancer, and the moves came back to her like dim memories of riding a bike.

She realized she was having a good time, and grinned as he dipped her and threw her back to her feet. On the last notes, he whirled her in, capturing her with his arm around her, her face inches from his. She could feel his breath on her lips, and knew she was panting into his face too.

“Go sit on his lap,” he whispered.

He took her to Jeff, holding her hand, and “giving her back” to her husband, who was sitting, his eyes bright, and his drink forgotten.

“Thank you,” he said. “She’s not only beautiful, she’s a good dancer. Like I said, you’re a lucky man.”

Liz sank down on Jeff’s lap, and felt a full blown erection under her bottom.

“It’s too bad I only get one dance,” said Bobby.

Liz kissed Jeff on the lips this time.

“That was fun!” she said. “Could I have just one more dance with him?”

“Yes!” blurted Jeff, his hand stroking her bare back.

“Great!” said Bobby. “You two just do whatever while I pick something else, okay?” He went to the record player and appeared to look through the records that were there, lying where they hadn’t been that morning.

“That was hot,” moaned Jeff. “I could see your panties!” he gasped.

“I wore them for you,” she said, kissing him again.

“Was it fun?” he asked.

“Uh huh,” she said. “He’s a pretty good dancer.”

The song Bobby put on wasn’t a Tango, but they danced to it as if it were. Bobby put his right hand on her lower back, and pulled her to him firmly, holding her right hand out, away from their bodies, with his left. She realized he had kicked off his shoes, and was dancing in his socks, as he moved her around the living room. He threw her away from him and twirled her again, right in front of Jeff, and then pulled her lower body firmly against him. She felt something dig into her loins, and realized that Jeff wasn’t the only man in the room with an erection. The wildness of the dancing, and that erection, rubbing against her, made her emotions surge. This was fun! Knowing that nothing was going to happen, made it exciting in a way she’d never felt when she danced with other men.

“You’re being naughty,” she gasped, when he pulled her hard against that lump.

“Sorry,” he said, loud enough for Jeff to hear. “I can’t help it. You’re a beautiful woman.”

“Thank you,” she said, also loud enough for Jeff to hear. “But I’m taken.”

“More’s the pity,” said Bobby, flinging her away from him, only to bring her back and crush her to him again. “I’m envious of him.”

“You just behave yourself,” she said. “And maybe I’ll ask him if I can dance with you again.”

“Oh, please do,” said Bobby, as they swirled by Jeff.

Liz realized she hadn’t been watching her husband, like she usually did when something like this was going on. She looked at him now, and felt an electric thrill go through her. He was rubbing the front of his pants!

That song ended and she went back to sit on Jeff’s lap. She was panting again, and his hand went to her breast and squeezed.

“Are you having fun?” she asked.

“Ohhh baby, you have no idea,” he moaned.

“He was being naughty,” she whispered. “If I were sitting on his lap, it would feel the same as yours does.” She wiggled her butt on Jeff’s boner.

“Ohhhhh,” he moaned.

“Should I dance with him again?” she asked.

“Yessss,” he hissed.

Bobby had already put on another record. He didn’t ask for this dance. He just waited, while she got up and went to him.

“He said I can dance with you again,” she said in a voice that was intended to carry to her husband. “Behave yourself, though.”

“Yes ma’am,” said Bobby.

This was a slow song, and he pulled her against him, putting both hands on her bare back. He was anything but polite, though, and his hands strayed, moving along her back, and onto her barely covered butt. He made sure he was right in front of Jeff, when both hands cupped her buttocks.

“Careful,” she whispered in his ear.

He turned her, so she could turn her face to Jeff, who was almost glassy-eyed now. The drink was in his right hand again, and his left was pressing hard into his lap. He drained the bourbon as she watched.

With something like shock, she realized that she had molded her body to that of her dancing partner. His hands were pulling her loins into that disturbing lump, and she felt the first seeping of what she’d never felt when she’d danced with a man other than her husband. She was getting excited. She was getting damp!

When that song was over, and she sat on Jeff’s lap, he kissed her hungrily. She didn’t care about her lipstick any more, and kissed him back, just as hard.

“Are you okay with this?” she asked, into his open mouth.

“I love this,” he sighed.

“He was very naughty with me,” she moaned.

“I loved that too,” he whispered. “Are you turned on?”

“Yesss,” she admitted.

“Dance with him again,” he urged.

“He’s touching me,” she whined. “He’s being so naughty!”

“I love it,” he gasped, moving her to massage his stiff prick.

“If I dance with him again, he might touch me here!” she said, putting her hand on top of his, which was on her breast.

“Ohhhhhh,” he groaned.

“Do you want him to?” she whined.

“Ohhh honey,” moaned her husband. “I can’t help it. Don’t be mad at me.”

“I’m not mad,” she said, kissing him. “I’m doing this for you ... but I’m getting awfully excited. That’s never happened before.”

“We can send him away soon,” said her husband.

“Yes,” she whispered. “And then you can fuck me. You might even make a baby in me tonight.”

That wasn’t technically true. She’d been finishing her period when she’d called Bobby. It was highly unlikely that she was fertile, but she wanted to give Jeff the best birthday he’d ever had.

Her comment had the intended effect, though. Jeff squeezed her breast harder, and thrust up against her bottom.

“Get me another drink first,” he said. “Then dance with him, and let him be naughty.”

She hopped up, disturbed that she was so eager to do exactly what he’d said. She hadn’t expected to be this excited by what was happening. Maybe it was because she was so in touch with Jeff, while it was happening. As she poured the drink, though, she thought about what might happen. Bobby might touch her. Her panties were definitely damp now. She wanted to think it was just perspiration ... from the dancing ... but her belly told her otherwise.

Bobby had waited for her ... just standing beside the record player. She handed Jeff his drink, and he tossed off half of it before the music even started. She knew he wouldn’t get drunk. It would take three or four before that would happen.

The music started. It was heavy with drumbeats, a throbbing rhythm that she felt in her bones. When he pulled her against him, her mouth went to his ear.

“He says you can touch me,” she whispered.

“How do you feel about that?” he asked calmly. He sounded so completely normal. Any other man would have groped her already. She realized, suddenly, that she wasn’t “handling” him at all. It was the other way around. He was sticking to the plan, while she was way too excited to feel his hands on her.

“I want him to be happy,” she whispered.

“Is it okay if I make you happy too?” he asked.

She didn’t know what that meant, but her euphoria at this working out so well made her pass over that.

“Of course,” she said, not really knowing what that meant.

For the first third of the song, he danced with her like anyone would have danced with her, holding her close. Then, when they were right in front of Jeff, he stopped, and moved behind her, pulling her against him. She felt his obvious erection in her butt, and his hands went to her waist, just swaying her back and forth, in front of Jeff.

His hands went to her stomach, and moved, in alternating circles. She didn’t know what to do with her hands, but simply put them on his. The circles got bigger, and suddenly his hands were cupping her breasts. She hissed, as strange hands mauled her tender orbs.

She looked down at Jeff, looking up. His mouth was hanging open. The half of his drink that was left was on the end table beside him, and his hand was rubbing hard in his lap.

“Ohhhhh Jeff,” she moaned. “He’s being very naughty with meeee.”

“Oh baby,” gasped Jeff.

Bobby’s hands went back down, pulling out from under hers, to her thighs. He dragged the dress up as he rubbed up the fronts of her thighs. Jeff’s eyes went to where her panties were almost visible.

“Higher,” he whispered.

Bobby’s hands went down and his fingers grasped the hem of the dress, lifting it until the front of it was gathered around her waist, and her hips were clearly visible. He held it there for a few seconds, then let it drop. He slid his hands back, over her hips, and up to where the dress gave him access to her sides. She was shocked as he slid his hands inside her dress, and looked down to see his hands slide up onto her naked breasts, under the dress.

Jeff hissed again.

“Oooooo baby,” she whined. “He’s touching my breasts!”

“I know,” groaned Jeff. “Does it feel good?”

“Yessss,” she moaned. “I can’t help it Jeff! I’m sorry, but it feels good!”

Leaving his left hand where it was, Bobby extracted his right, and moved it down, and under her dress, to slide up her thigh again. She jerked as his fingers cupped her pussy through the wispy panties.

Ahhhh,” she groaned, feeling him press, and feeling the delight of it.

“What’s he doing, baby?” gasped Jeff, leaning forward.

“He’s touching meeee,” she whined.

Jeff’s hands came out, and he lifted the dress, so he could see.

Bobby had heard, “He says you can touch me,” from the lips of this woman. It was only natural that he thought of this as “touching”. It wasn’t what she’d meant, but he didn’t know that. It wasn’t what Jeff had meant either ... technically. But the fact was that this was exactly what Jeff’s fantasies involved ... another man abusing his wife ... getting her hot ... and then Jeff taking over to cool her off. When nobody raised an outcry, Bobby did the next most logical thing.

He slid his hand up to her belly, and dipped it into her panties. Her husband’s face was less than a foot away, as he slid his middle finger through puffy, wet pussy lips, mauling her clitty, and dipped it inside her, where no man’s finger, other than Jeff’s, had been, since she’d graduated high school. Her string of failed relationships, before marrying Jeff had been precisely because she refused to “mess around” with any man who wasn’t committed to marrying her. She’d kiss a boyfriend, and maybe let him fondle her breasts, but that was all.

Her cry of relief astonished her. If she’d been given time to think about this, she would have slapped Bobby for even thinking about doing this. But now, in the heat of passion, with her husband holding up her dress ... actually assisting this ... her clitty did her thinking for her.

The orgasm she hadn’t planned on having hit her like a ton of bricks. The thick finger, wiggling in her pussy, sending those electric shocks from her clit to the nipple he was squeezing with his left hand, left her so weak that he was actually holding her up with the finger buried in her pussy. She sobbed with a mixture of relief and shame, as she welcomed that orgasm ... and the finger in her pussy that was giving it to her.

That lasted only as long as her orgasm, though. When that was winding down, she felt almost rage that she had been manipulated by this man, who had promised not to do anything she didn’t want done.

Her hand went to his wrist and gripped it, pulling savagely.

“Let me go!” she barked.

His hands slid away from her instantly and she collapsed onto her husband’s lap.

“Get out!” she growled. “Only my husband can touch me like that!”

Without a word, Bobby backed up. He picked up his shoes and, went to the door. He opened it and turned his face toward the couple in the chair.

“You’re a very lucky man, Jeff,” he said, yone last time.

And then he left.


Liz lay sated and happy. Jeff was snoring beside her. He had been like an animal after Bobby left. She’d never be able to wear that dress again, because the zipper was ruined. He had pounded her. Even if she’d demanded he wear a rubber, it wouldn’t have happened. He’d never been that insistent ... that demanding. She couldn’t know that her honest anger at Bobby had transmitted to him, and that that, too, fit his fantasy perfectly. She did want only Jeff. She had obviously been having a good time with the man ... but she had taken Jeff to bed, and let him spurt into her unprotected pussy.

She could have no idea that this had opened new doors in her relationship with Jeff. It wouldn’t be until they talked about it later, that she’d realize just how great she had made his birthday.

“Are you mad at me?” she asked him, when they woke.

“Of course not,” he said, cupping her naked breast.

“Did you have fun?” she asked.

“I had the best time of my life,” he said.

“He wasn’t supposed to go that far,” she sighed.

“It was perfect,” he sighed back.

“Really?” she was astonished.

“I thought I showed you how perfect it was last night,” he said. “Do I need to show you again?”

“Oh, please do,” she moaned.

He wasn’t quite as wild as he had been the night before, but he made it very clear he was still excited. He lasted longer this time too. He just mounted her again. Neither of them mentioned a rubber, and she let him spurt in her again. After all, last night’s spend was still inside her.

“I’m so glad it worked out,” she sighed, as they relaxed again.

“How much did that cost?” he asked.

“I don’t actually know,” she said. “He just said that if it worked out, I could pay him whatever I thought it was worth.”

“Well, it sure worked out,” he sighed. “You were right. This is a lot better than going out to a bar somewhere.”

“I’m glad you’re happy,” she said, kissing him.

“Do you think you’ll ever want to make me happy like that again?” he asked.

“With him?” She was shocked.

“Why not?” asked Jeff. “He was perfect.”

“He went too far,” she said.

“No he didn’t,” said Jeff.

“But I had an orgasm!” she moaned.

“That was what made it so hot,” he whispered.

“You liked that part?” She was astonished.

“I liked that part,” he said firmly.

She felt something like panic shoot through her. She’d liked that part too. She just hadn’t wanted to admit it. Her anger, though directed at him, in telling him to get out, had really been at herself, for loving that orgasm.

“But I won’t ask you to do that again, if it makes you upset,” Jeff added.

“I never thought about doing it again,” she said. “This was just for your birthday.” Her voice was tentative. “I just wanted to make you feel good.”

Jeff’s thought processes were complicated. What got him going was the danger involved in another man making his wife feel good. Bobby had been right, though Jeff didn’t think about it as completely as Bobby had. What Jeff wanted, more than anything else, was for her to keep choosing him, even though other men made her feel good. It had made him feel powerful, when she told the other man to leave, and that she belonged only to Jeff. He had almost ... but not quite ... shot off in his pants at that moment. The juxtaposition of his wife, who had clearly had an orgasm from Bobby’s manipulations, choosing to mate with Jeff, instead of this other man, was what made him feel complete. Though Liz had no idea of this, Jeff wouldn’t have cared if Bobby had fucked her ... as long as she didn’t go home with Bobby, and chose to stay with Jeff. That tug of war, which depended completely on Liz’s will, was what made this dangerous game so satisfying. His first wife had failed him ... had been weak ... had succumbed to the other man’s charms. But Liz had passed the test. She’d had a good time ... had been obviously erotically involved ... but had stayed with her husband. That fact put Jeff on cloud nine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.