The No Strings Challenge
Part 10: Serendipity Sucks Sometimes

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Erotica Sex Story: Part 10: Serendipity Sucks Sometimes - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I woke up just before noon with a throbbing erection. For a second, I thought I was still asleep and maybe dreaming, but the giggles and exaggerated slurping sounds coming from beneath me were too real. Audrey was deep throating my cock from my right side and Nikki was between my legs sucking on my balls and playing with my prostate. The sight of the two gorgeous women having a sausage and eggs breakfast in bed with me standing in for the sausage and eggs would normally have made me come right then. Between maneuvers on my cock, the ladies would kiss each other passionately.

"Good morning, stud."

Nikki was in black lingerie with red high heels. She was on her hands and knees in such a way that her rounded butt and the back of her G-string poked up provocatively. Audrey had on red lingerie. She wore sheer thigh high stockings topped by a garter belt. It was clear that they'd been awake for at least an hour before me. On the far wall, a Samantha Sierra movie played on the big TV screen. After about ten minutes and yet more French kissing, Audrey and Nikki switched roles. I was in voyeur heaven.

"Charley, I woke up this morning with my girlfriend here and it occurred to us that it would be a shame if you went back north without meeting Samantha Sierra too. It felt like virtually everyone in my house got to blow you yesterday except me. That just isn't right."

Samantha then licked my balls and began licking her way up the shaft of my cock. Nikki sucked on the tip with slow deliberate movements of her soft tongue then pulled off. "We just figured that you shouldn't leave porn valley without a full pornstar experience."

"It also struck me Charley dear that your three way with Vicky and Tabby wasn't all it could have been."

"I didn't have any complaints and I hope they didn't either."

"But, if I remember correctly, while I certainly give points for that little blowjob contest, you only fucked Vicky, the only anal you did was alone afterwards with Tabby, and when you came on their faces you were nearly out of ammo."

"True enough. Are you ladies promising to fill in some of those gaps for me?"

"Charley, it's not a really good threesome unless you soak our faces. Morning's always much better for that, btw. Anyway, this is Nikki's first threesome with a guy. You don't want her to be disappointed do you? I couldn't let Stefani, as much as I love that girl, cut in front of me for that privilege now could I?"

"You know you're playing maybe my favorite Samantha Sierra video up there? How did you know that?"

On screen, Samantha Sierra was on a big bed deep throating a young man's cock. He was clearly losing control, but Samantha was also not letting him cum yet.

"I figure these things out. You're also not the most difficult guy to figure out. So tell me Charley, how many times have you masturbated to that scene of me?"

"Maybe ten or fifteen." I figured I had no choice but to be honest.

"Isn't it just a little bit more fun to watch my scene this way?"

My head was propped up on two fat pillows. Nikki and Samantha were French kissing one another around the shaft of my cock. One of the ladies and I couldn't figure out which one had slipped a finger underneath and was playing with my ass.

"I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end of the scene though."

"Charley, you always say that. That and the bit about having died and gone to heaven."

"I've been saying it an awful lot this weekend, that's for sure."

I started to stroke Samantha's hair, but she pushed my hand away.

"For the next fifteen minutes, you're going to lie back and enjoy. If you come, Nikki and I are just going to start over on you. Got that? If we don't get you revived, then we'll just have to get Stefani in here."

At the mention of Stefani, I somehow got harder and I'm certain that Nikki and Samantha noticed.

I'd figured out that Nikki's finger was the one playing with my ass. "You've really never done a threesome, Nikki?"

"You're the first guy in this bedroom."

She dropped her mouth onto my cock in her patented slow plunge only this time there was a difference. Nikki was using her tongue to ever so judiciously on the way down my cock. The middle of my body levitated off the bed.

"Whoa!"

"You like that move Charley? Stefani taught it to me last night."

Before, I could comment, Samantha began licking around my nipples, something I'd never really enjoyed that much then again I'd never had a woman's mouth on my cock at the same time.

"Don't worry Charley, there's going to be plenty for you to do with us, we just want you to sample some of the advantages."

Samantha and Nikki then switched places and the next thing I knew Nikki was softly kissing me while I felt Samantha's agile tongue wrap around my cock.

"You're getting kind of close Charley. Maybe you'd like to watch for a few minutes here?"

Nikki and Samantha put pillows up against the headboard and had me sit down. The two ladies set up at the foot of the bed and began kissing one another passionately. As Nikki kissed her way down to Samantha's perfect breasts, Samantha reached out to squeeze my big toe. "Remember Charley, just one rule here. Watch all you want, but no touching yourself."

I'd had the opportunity to see women have sex together before. I'd certainly watched Tabby and Vicky with pleasure, I'd seen any number of scenes in porn movies, and I'd watched Stefani pleasure Samantha by the pool yesterday. This, however, was different. Samantha and Nikki were clearly a couple and with it there was a kind of efficiency and intensity to their lovemaking that I'd never seen before. Nikki knew just how to touch Samantha and the pleasure that Nikki herself took in doing that was obvious.As she began to lick her lover's pussy, her hands roamed Samantha's thighs until Samantha reached down and took Nikki's fingers in her own. Where Tabby and Vicky were putting on a show, Ifelt like an intruder just being in the same room with Nikki and Samantha.

Before I knew it, Samantha began to orgasm and I found myself looking more at Nikki than her.As Samantha's back arched and her stomach began moving up and down, Nikki's eyes widened with pleasure. She gently slipped two fingers inside Samantha's vagina to heighten the effect and Samantha's orgasm literally seemed to roll up her body in a series of waves. The two then settled into one another's arms briefly until Samantha whispered, "Baby, I have to do that for you too."

Two of the most gorgeous women I'd ever seen switched positions and within minutes Nikki was having something between a seizure and an orgasm, complete with here eyes rolling up into her head. She was sweating, panting, and the skin around her chest was completely red. I applauded and the ladies beamed at me then went back to French kissing one another. Three minutes later they crawled up to the front of the bed so that my erection and I were in between them. The ladies moved their faces as close to my erection as possible without touching it and both blew warm-moist air around my cock and balls.

"You know what would make this morning even better, Nikki?"

"Is it about five and a half inches long and filled with a viscous liquid?"

Samantha's tongue slithered up my shaft and Nikki moved up to stroke my face. I could still smell Samantha on her fingers. She kissed me on the cheek then licked around my ear and whispered, "Charley, I know you were enjoying both of our mouths on your cock, but Samantha wanted you to experience the real Samantha Sierra blow job for a few minutes. Hope that's okay."

My mind flashed on yesterday evening when Nikki gently got me to come in her mouth a second time. I'd had my penis in five other women's mouths since then.In my pre-no strings life that would normally have been something like two years not eighteen hours.

I nodded meekly. Samantha's eyes twinkled as she took me down her throat and tongued my balls. Nikki held her head next to mine and whispered again, "Wow, it looks amazing in person. I mean I've seen her do it on video, but never this close live. I want to learn to do that for you."

Samantha's style included plenty of moaning and lots of suction, but she used her tongue judiciously. Every now and then she would pop one of my balls into her mouth while stroking my shaft with her hand. The whole time, Nikki kept up her commentary. "Charley, I don't think I would have held out this long. I mean it's got to hurt a little by now."

To be accurate, my balls were aching to unload, especially after Samantha took that as her cue to start swirling her tongue around my shaft as she continued to deep throat me. I wasn't at all sure how she was managing to breathe. I started to feel my orgasm build, but Samantha pulled me out of her mouth and squeezed my shaft in a surprisingly firm grip with her right hand.

"Charley, as much as I'd like to have you explode down my throat right now, I did make a promise here. If you want a rain check on my completing your blow job, I think that's just fair."

I nodded.

"I also have to compliment you on your control. I've never had a man manage to hold on like you have. Anyway, I think it's time for you to fuck my girlfriend. Would you like that Nikki? I know you were playing with that dildo last night with Stefani."

Nikki squealed with delight as she climbed on top of me. Samantha slipped a pillow between us, motioned for me to spread my legs, and slipped her head between us as she alternated between sucking softly on my balls and rimming Nikki.The sensation was spectacular.If Nikki didn't have her unique ability to squeeze me vaginally, I wouldn't have managed to hold on for more than sixty seconds. After I got myself under control again, Nikki and I set up a rhythm with my thrusting a dozen times or so interrupted by Samantha pulling me out on the upstroke and tenderly licking my penis and the lower edge of Nikki's clitoris.

We kept at it for a while. After all, why mess with perfection? My penis pulled most of the way out to thrust again into Nikki when Samantha pulled me out and gave me three quick licks. I felt her start to put me back in her lover, but Samantha had slipped me to the entrance of Nikki's ass. Nikki let out a little yelp at the sensation of the tip of my cock against her other hole. Nikki then squealed, "Charley, I'm so glad you're going to be the first to do this for me."

I pushed my penis forward slowly and carefully.

Samantha began to giggle. "Sorry Charley. She means, yours is the first penis in her ass. I've had her a few times that way by other means."

Both ladies began giggling.

"So, no worries then?"

I was a little less careful, but still slow as I felt the tip of my penis slip past the ring. Nikki rocked back on my cock. "That feels so good, sweetie. You're the perfect size for this."

Samantha came around and began kissing both of us then rather suddenly sat on my face while she started to make out with Nikki.I went to work as Samantha wiggled around my tongue. After a couple minutes, I shifted my oral attentions to her ass and began rimming her then slipped a finger inside. All the while, Nikki was yelling at me to fuck her ass and Samantha would further encourage matters by saying things like "That's right, fuck that virgin ass of hers."

Samantha had a huge orgasm sitting on my face and in the process either got very wet or squirted all over me. "Oh geez, baby. I should have warned you. I got a little carried away."

Samantha pulled off of me and wiped my cheeks with her hands. In the meantime, Nikki reached behind herself and pulled my cock from her rectum. As she pulled away, she gave it a little kiss then came up with Samantha and began licking my face clean. Samantha began laughing wickedly. "You're such a nasty little whore."

"I had a great teacher."

With one lady on either side of me, they both began kissing my face and each other.Samantha pulled out a warm wash cloth and began gently washing off my penis.Once she'd finished, the two lovers went back to their double blow job.

I'm not sure anything compares to having a beautiful straight-haired blonde and a wavy-haired brunette alternating orally on my penis. The physical sensation is incredible enough, but the visual made it one of the top three erotic experiences of my life. Of course, all of my most erotic memories, with one exception, had happened in the last few months.

How am I supposed to rank moments like Tabby appearing in Vicky's hotel room, having boyfriend-girlfriend sex with Alix looking in her face and not being able to believe my luck, Dani's perfectly-crafted blow job, making love to Audrey/Samantha, or even my short encounter with Stefani?

How about the look in Alix's face after she got to practice all the things Dani had taught her the night before? How could it be that in the first forty plus years of my life? I'd only had one experience that measured up to some of the things I'd done during the Challenge and that had been more than twenty years ago with Lisa, a woman I'd never married or lived with.

As Nikki and Samantha pleasured my penis, I stroked their hair, and praised their efforts.

I started to plead with them to let me have my release, but Nikki wouldn't hear of it. "Charley, you're not going to cheat yourself out of the full Samantha Sierra experience. Besides, I want to see you do to her what you did to me."

After taking me in her mouth for a few more seconds, Nikki shifted in the bed and had Samantha lie with a pillow beneath her stomach. She then began to rim her partner and slipped a finger or two inside to test Samantha's readiness. Samantha let out a low moan.

Bent over the pillow, she propped herself up with her arms, and shook her hair seductively with each movement of Nikki's tongue in her ass. Samantha's big breasts lay against the upper edge of the pillow. I couldn't resist. Before I took her from behind, I had to slide underneath to lick them, something which Samantha clearly appreciated. "You two are going to make me come again even before we get down to business here."

Nikki was probing Samantha's ass with her tongue and was expertly playing with her pussy with her fingers. "Just don't squirt all over us this time."

"That's not something I exactly control."

"I pulled out from playing with Samantha's breasts, kissed her quickly on the mouth and began to crawl to my duty station behind her. Before I got there, Nikki grabbed me and began sucking my cock and tickling my balls again.

Samantha cleared her throat. "You two have had your fun. It's my turn."

Once again, I notice how in synch all my sexual movements with Nikki always seemed to be. Nikki then impulsively grabbed the pillow from beneath Samantha's stomach and threw it off the bed. She reached under one of the other pillows and pulled out a belted strap-on. I noticed that the attached dildo was the one Stefani and Nikki had used to approximate me the night before. I figured they didn't want to intimidate me with whatever they used in regular simulations of hetero sex. I didn't expect Samantha to say, "Ooh, that one's my favorite."

Nikki slipped underneath and with Samantha and my help guided the little dildo (it was still bigger than me) into Samantha's well-lubricated vagina. They set up a slow rhythm. For a moment, I forgot about my role in the festivities and just watched openmouthed. Until Samantha said, "What are you waiting for Charley? Fill me up!"

I kneeled between Nikki's spread legs and carefully pushed into the confines of Samantha's ass. Obviously, I'd never been part of a double penetration of any kind, but the first thing I noticed was that Samantha's rectum responded to whatever Nikki was doing with that dildo to her vagina. I assume the reverse was true as well. The three of us had to work out some way to deliver maximum pleasure to the porn star in the middle who was yelling things like "Is this nasty enough yet for you, Charley?" and "Ooh, I'm not sure which one of you is harder. Make me feel it this time so I can decide."

I thrust forward hard and Samantha and Nikki both let out a sigh. "Little better that time. Maybe, I should have Nikki show you?"

"You mean by switching positions?"

"No, by doing you. Or maybe I should do you?"

Reflexively, I sped up and pushed harder into Samantha's ass as she began "oohing" with each thrust.

"Somehow, Charley, I knew that might motivate you."

Nikki and I got into a synch as we penetrated Samantha's two holes. Sometimes we pushed together and for a stretch we alternated until Samantha started shuddering between us and had her orgasm. I pulled out, Nikki washed me, sucked on my cock to get it harder, and we switched places and holes.

A few minutes later, Samantha had another smaller orgasm. Nikki and I pulled out and Samantha helped Nikki remove the strap on. "You know sweetie, I think we need to name this one "Charley" from now on."

Nikki giggled, "I know I'm going to want to use it a lot."

Then the ladies in unison said, "It's your turn, Charley!"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"We're not asking."

Samantha crouched over my mid-section licking along the bottom of my shaft as Nikki licked Samantha's juices off the crown. I began to groan. The girls popped up and motioned for me to get on my knees. Samantha pushed a button by the bed, then the two ladies lay next to one another in opposite directions with their heads side to side. Nikki's blonde hair lay over Samantha's shoulders and both women's abdomens moved up and down. Samantha held her mouth open and pointed her outside hand at her own face. Nikki was licking her lips and point at her own mouth. As soon as I touched myself to aim, I started spurting. The first left a long stripe that went from the right side of Samantha's forehead to her chin. The second covered Nikki's tongue and the spot between her pert nose and upper lip. As for the next three or four, I simply lost track. I just knew that there was a lot of it on both faces and both ladies looked even more beautiful with my cum on their faces. I didn't even notice that there was a fourth person in the room at least until a felt her fingers reach from behind to play with my balls.

"Ooh Charley, is that all for me?"

Stefani had appeared in the room in a pair of red heels, a string of pearls, and nothing else.

She crawled opposite me and began noisily licking both Nikki and Samantha's faces clean. Mission complete, Stefani showed us the accumulated puddle in her mouth and I assumed that she was going to swallow it. Instead, she initiated a three way cum swap with Nikki and Samantha during which the three ladies exchanged semen, saliva, and tongues. Maybe I was reading too much into it, but Stefani's kissing with Nikki appeared especially heated. There was an unmistakable physical chemistry between the two women. I suspect Samantha saw the same thing because she moved away from the two other women and began kissing me. She whispered, "Was that enough of a porn star experience for you, Charley? You know I'm the sort of woman who never runs out of ideas."

Stefani was now grinding on top of Nikki. Both sets of long legs intertwined until Samantha interrupted. "Do you mind if I cut in? Nikki is my lover after all."

She meant to keep it light, but it didn't completely feel that way. Regardless, Nikki spread her arms wide in inclusive welcome and the three started a three way kissing session that morphed into Nikki and Samantha making out while Stefani went down on Nikki. I took that as a cue to do the same with Samantha as we moved from three way to orgy that ended with Stefani switching places with me and finally getting to finish with Samantha who clearly was some sort of orgasm machine. It was obvious that Samantha Sierra movies didn't depend on special sexual effects of any kind. The woman's energy appeared to know no limits. In the meantime, I got to lick Nikki to a gentle sweet orgasm of her own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.