The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 6: Service with a Swallow

Erotica Sex Story: Part 6: Service with a Swallow - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

I have a lot of explaining to do, but we're in the bedroom of a beachfront condo. Alix sits against a wall in a black bra and g-string set. She wears a pair of white high heels and she has the back end of a pen between her teeth and the yellow notepad in her lap. She's wearing reading glasses. A small remote rests on the left arm rest of her chair. The remote controls a track-mounted video camera just over the bed where I sit in a white terry cloth bathrobe. Dani's voice comes from the bathroom, "Your dessert server will be with you in a moment, can I get you anything in the meantime."

Despite all my activities with Alix earlier in the day and the night before, I'm very ready for Dani's dessert. After all, Dani is Bellaluna 807 which is a great honor in that realm (prime numbers suggest creativity and integrity). A few minutes ago, the three of us were in the shower together. An hour before that, Dani seemed to be the worst waitress of all time at Der Schone Mond, the restaurant Alix picked for our first night together in a place other than a bedroom. It wasn't until our walk on the beach after dinner, that Alix clued me in.

"Charley, you have no idea how difficult it was to get this time with Dani," Alix rolls the pen across her lips as she says it. "She's the ultimate artist. She doesn't give these lessons to just anyone."

"Lessons?"

"Yes, of course, she's going to help me get to the next level as a fellatrice."

"Alix, I couldn't imagine you being any better. I just wish I could satisfy you the way you satisfy me."

"Charley, I can. I think her name starts with a T and ends with an A ... Mmmmm funny thing that."

"Alix, I wont' lie. Tabitha's perfect at it in her own way. I kind of think of blow jobs as being like fingerprints. No two women do them in exactly the same way..."

"Still, some are better than others?"

"Ahem" I looked up. Dani was clearing her throat. She wore a French Maid's outfit with heels and black stockings. Her red hair was down. In the restaurant, she had worn it up in a bun. Her tall slender frame balanced on a pair of black heels.

"Wow!"

Dani motioned for me to take off my robe, slid a pillow along the floor, then kneeled in front of me.

"Is that a good angle for you to observe Alix?" she asked matter of factly.

She nodded.

"Is there anything you want me to do here, Dani?" I asked.

She shook her head, "Just sit back and enjoy your dessert."

Dani then kissed me on the lips, pushed me back with her right hand, then dropped her head towards my lap. Her silky red hair brushed against my shaft. I felt the edge of her finger outline my balls. She planted a kiss on the tip of my penis. A little drop of pre-cum had already formed there even before Dani had really started to do anything.

Dani began running her fingers along my shaft tapping lightly on her way up.

"Alix, the first thing I noticed about your technique is that sometimes you're very direct, maybe a little too direct. I know it's hard to wait sometimes, but if you build the tension a little it almost always pays off."

Alix nodded and wrote some notes on her yellow pad.

The next thing I knew, a tongue swirled softly over the head of my penis for no more than six seconds. It was ever so delicate yet wet enough to cover my tip with a just noticeable layer of saliva. Dani then softly kissed the tip again. Her green eyes look up at me and she slowly smiles, "You have a really beautiful cock, Charley."

"I bet you tell all the guys that," I started to laugh as I looked over towards Alix and I felt Dani pinch my thigh just hard enough to get my attention.

"Charley, I don't laugh at times like this. It's not acceptable for you to deprecate yourself or your penis around me ... I'm going to say it again and please listen to me completely. You have a beautiful cock."

"What makes you say that? All my life, I've worried that it wasn't big enough. I mean before I started this challenge I was never with any woman who said anything of the sort."

Dani shook her head then began to run her tongue along the full length of my shaft front and back. A kind of heat came off her mouth that I'd never felt before.

"Charley, think about ordering dinner at McDonald's and being handed a bag filled with nine quarter pounders. Think about the food at Der Schone Mond and the size of the portions. At McDonald's you can gorge yourself, but you'll feel sick afterwards. There's no texture, no finesse. The meals at Der Schone Mond are just enough to satisfy. Every aspect of every dish is rendered perfectly. Sight, texture, shape, taste, timing all matter. You just can't do that with a plate loaded down with food. Ask Alix."

"Charley, you remember how Vicky couldn't get over how yours was just the right shape for making her cum? Even Tabby mentioned it in her review of you on the Bellaluna site."

My head was spinning and my cock was already pulsing. Dani had about half my shaft in her mouth and she was making a familiar low humming sound.

"Wow, I thought that was Tabby's trademark."

Dani popped me out of her mouth gently. "No, Tabby learned it from somebody." She then slipped me back in her mouth and went back to humming.

Behind me I heard the camera move along its track and the motor shifted from wideangle to telephoto. Dani then took me out of her mouth, "I think you're warmed up now. I'd like to give you a little time to get soft. I want the chance to bring you to full hardness myself."

"Uh, okay. But, I'm not sure that's possible."

I tried to catch Alix's eye, but she was busy taking more notes. After dinner, Alix had explained to me that Bellaluna was an online group of women who share notes about oral sex. They had discovered my no strings website and decided that I was their ideal candidate or forum for letting them share the secrets of their craft, so to speak. When she told me about it I was astonished, yet it answered many of the questions that I'd had since I'd started the No Strings Challenge. Naturally, that meant that I had even more questions for Alix on the beach.

"So, does this mean that you and Tabby know each other?"

"We've never met. We have exchanged e-mail on a couple occasions, but not since your challenge started."

"Are all the women who I picked in this challenge members of Bellaluna?"

"Most of us, I think. Different screen names in some cases, so it gets pretty confusing."

"I see."

"Charley, it's not like some big conspiracy. Someone linked you one day and it started this long thread. You seemed like a likeable guy and it was sort of obvious that you had a thing for particular kinds of activities."

"But, I wrote up my original offer in such vague terms."

"Believe me, women can tell. They just don't necessarily want to pay attention."

"What did I say?"

"It's what you didn't say. It's kind of hard to explain. There was this sort of giving sweet quality in the way you wrote it up. People have a shadow sexually. You were so thoughtful that it just sort of screamed that you would love someone to do to you as you would to them, as in you craved being pleasured and pampered too. And this is the ultimate form of pampering that a woman can do for a man."

"Wow."

"Well, it hasn't turned out badly. Has it?"

"No, not at all."

"So Charley, I just want you to enjoy tonight. Dani's a legend. She's the one who insists that the blow job has to be treated as a serious art form."

I'm now sitting on the bed, my back and head against the headboard. Dani has once again slipped into the bathroom.

"Okay, I think he's ready," Alix calls out to her.

"Yeah, I've gone over every batting average in the American league central."

If it wasn't exactly soft, my cock was no longer standing straight up. Dani came out in stockings, heels, and a purple g-string. My penis pointed straight back at the ceiling as I admired the smooth curve of Dani's ass, her flat stomach, and soft smooth skin.

"Oops."

Dani shrugged. Alix laughed, "I guess I should have warned you about Charley."

"It's okay, I have to tell him bout the ground rules anyway."

Dani climbed on to the bed and sat facing me. She ran her fingers along the inside of my leg, "Charley, I need to eplain a few things here. There are basically two schools of cocksucking. One is that you suck the cock and the other one is that you're really sucking the man. My specialty is number one. Besides, from what I've been able to gather, Alix is already as good as anyone at the "suck the man" approach especially when it comes to playing with your mind and heart."

Alix smiled. I nodded in agreement which made Alix's smile get even wider.

Dani continued,"To be right up front though, I'd say that Tabby is a bit more advanced in the pure "cocksucking" aspect of the art. She's a tremendous technician, I'll confess there are things she might be able to teach me."

"But, I'm fine with the tradeoff," I protested.

Dani bent forward and I could smell the fresh scent of her long-soft red hair as she brushed it against my rigid penis. My breathing was getting shallow with anticipation.

"Have you ever considered the possibility that there doesn't need to be a tradeoff? Tabby may be incredibly-naturally talented, but Alix has all the potential in the world. Not that she's any slouch on the technical side either."

I tilted my head.

"There are definitely things that help. Obviously, mutual physical attraction matters. Some tongues are softer. Some lips are fuller. Not every woman's gag reflex is as easy to get under control."

"Okay, I know this is a totally weird question. But do you teach men too?"

"Charley, do you need to tell me something here?" Alix giggled.

"I'm asking out of curiousity. You know how they say that women are the best at cunnilingus. I've heard that men understand their own equipment better, if they're inclined that way ... Not that I'd ever care to find out, mind you."

Dani and Alix were breaking up laughing and I began laughing with them.

"Just a little homophobic there Charley?" Alix giggled.

"Forget I asked."

Dani interrupted,"Vicky had commented that you were very different, special even. You're asking a very reasonable question, it's just that most guys would be terrified to ask it. I've consulted for some gay couples. It's part of being serious about this. You know that article on the Internet about how to perform fellatio? That was written by a gay man, but I helped him edit it for an audience that included women. A lot of women do surprisingly well with those tips. Honestly, though I'm much more comfortable working with women who do this on men than men on men."

She rubbed my inner thigh and touched my balls with the back of her hand. My cock, however, was fully at rest.

"I do also teach men to more fully appreciate what they're getting from a woman who truly knows what she's doing which brings me to the second thing we need to talk about ... I'm not Tabby, Alix, or even Vicky. You and I are going to do one thing here and we're doing it once. I promise you, it'll be as close to perfect as I can make it, but we're not going where you've gone with Alix or Tabby. For one, it's unethical. Second, I have someone at home."

"Whoa? And he's okay with your pursuing your um art?"

Dani nodded. "Keith isn't your usual guy. He actually likes hearing my stories and he understands my passion for this. He figures that it'll make the world a better place if more men and women know how to completely please one another. It's an art that needs to be passed on, not reinvented every generation after young women pass through puberty. Besides, I keep him awfully happy."

Dani gave my penis a single loving lick from balls to tip. She smiled at me, made eye contact, licked her lips, then winked. Like a snake charmer, which in a sense she was, she had me and my cock mesmerized. She blew softly along the shaft and kissed the tip. She then moved upwards, making sure to slip her perfectly conical soft-breasts along my shaft and began sucking on my nipples.

"One of the first things you have to understand is that the nerves of the penis are not isolated from the rest of a man's body. Every guy is a little different, but some of the most intense nerve endings for a man's cock aren't anywhere near his penis."

Over the next few minutes, Dani made trips to my toes, the back of my calves, the inside of my thighs, licked behind my ears, played with my finger tips, and blew air across my navel. In between each stop on her journey across my body, she would slip my cock into her mouth like a master chef checking each stage of her creation.

"So Alix, where do you think Charley's penis connects most strongly?"

Alix squirmed in her seat as Dani began deep throating me softly.

"Well, to tell you the truth, Charley's most connected spot is between his cock and his ass."

This wasn't something that Alix and I had ever talked about, but she was right.

"You mean the taint?"

Alix nodded and I assumed that Dani would head straight for that space where my scrotum didn't quite end. She didn't.

"Any other spots?"

"Well, further south."

"Of course."

"And his ears. For some reason, if I touch his ears, he squirms down there."

"I'm glad to see that you've been following my advice already Alix. Mapping the cock is an important part of the process. It's like seeing a tree and thinking it's just the part that sticks out above the ground. The nerves around the penis can have long complex root systems. The tree draws life from its root system."

As she was lecturing, Dani slipped a finger lightly near my butt, just enough for me to feel her red-painted fingernail.

"I'm pretty sure that Alix did a good job Charley, but you mind if I do a quick check of my own."

I nodded and my hips squirmed involuntarily. The anticipation was killing me as all my blood seemed to be in my penis. I was certain that once Dani put her tongue to the head of my cock again that I would come right then. Dani found two more spots with her tongue. One appeared when she dipped her tongue around my navel and the other was just behind my left knee. For whatever reason, my right knee didn't respond the same way, old pickup basketball injury maybe.

"One of the really fascinating things is that you have to vary pressure. Not every spot responds in quite the same way. Sometimes a touch does nothing, yet a little lick or a tickle brings the nerve to life and the guy's penis will seem to start twitching involuntarily. Even blowing on spots softly especially when there's a little bit of hair there."

I hadn't really noticed when she pretending to be our waitress at the Schone Mund. For one, she kept screwing up our orders and dropping things, but Dani was gorgeous. There's an energy that comes off of certain women, a confidence combined with openness that's deeply sexual. I couldn't help it. I pulled her to me and began kissing her. It was exquisite and for a good two minutes I was lost in Dani as our lips and tongues met. Dani moaned ever so softly and her hands stroked my cheek and the back of my head.

Suddenly, I broke it off as I remembered that Alix was right there. Geez, what the hell was I doing? I turned to her guilt stricken. Alix shook her head, smiled, and winked. Dani was sitting up on the bed. Her fingers were still linked in mine and she was looking straight at Alix. Alix spoke first,"Charley, relax. It's okay to be mortal and male. I want you to enjoy this treat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.