The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 4: No Sex in the Champagne Room

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: No Sex in the Champagne Room - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The phone rang twice more then began to kick over to voice mail. Tabby was blowing moist air over the top of my cock as if it were the embers of a not yet blazing fire.

"Don't you want to get that?"

I was looking over at the phone, back at Tabby, back at the phone.

"We have time. If you need to talk to your little girlfriend, it's fine with me. I'm not the jealous type at all."

Tabby dipped her head and gave my cock a long slow tantalizing lick. She looked amazing. Beneath her black dress, she was wearing a red bra that had been engineered to make her breasts look as high and rounded as possible. Her nipples pushed out at the tip of the bra just enough to make the fabric diaphanous. Her stomach was taut and toned. A little diamond was fitted to her navel. I noticed that she had judiciously applied glitter to strategic parts of her skin. A red g-string covered her triangle, but then disappeared to fully display her perfect ass. Two black garters held up a pair of thigh high sheer stockings that ended in her red high heels.

"Did you miss me Charley? Have you been thinking about me at all?"

I nodded my head. Tabby's tongue ran across her lipsticked lips.

"You can still make your phone call if you really have to. I want you to be able to concentrate on cumming for me, not thinking about your little cellphone there ... You think you can do that?"

My cock was twitching like a bag of Mexican jumping beans.

"Dammit Tabby, the phone can wait. If you tease me any more than this, I'm going to cum without your help."

"Mmmmm ... that's happened to me a few times. Some guys are really easy."

Tabby slowly licked my shaft.

"Does that feel better Charley? Is that what you want? Can Tabby make it feel better?"

My breathing was already hard and fast.

Tabby worked her way down my shaft using only her tongue, reached the base, gave each of my balls a quick kiss and lick then removed her mouth completely.

"Charley, you know I'd love to do more than blow you right now, but I hope you understand. I had to spend a lot of time getting ready for tonight. I wouldn't want to spoil that treat for you. You've probably figured out that I'm a perfectionist about certain things. Anyway, we'll have plenty of chances afterwards to let you catch up."

I nodded helplessly as Tabby kissed me just below the belly button, snaked her tongue downwards, and caught the top quarter of my cock in her mouth. For a moment, she stayed there as her tongue massaged the pulsing tip of my penis.

"Mmmmm ... mmmmm."

She began humming and groaning just enough to vibrate the edges of my cock, then almost imperceptibly moved down, then up, then down again. Each downstroke was maybe a fraction of an inch lower than the last and curiously the pitch of Tabby's humming on my cock got a little deeper as she moved down. Two delicious minutes later, she had hit bottom and was looking up at me flirtatiously.

"Wow."

It's hard to explain how soft Tabby's mouth was and how perfectly she coordinated, tongue, mouth, suction, with her humming. My entire body was tingling. It was like this soft cushion of moist flesh that molded perfectly to my cock and my cock alone.

She went up and down a few more times then made eye contact with me on the upstroke and winked. Again she went down but this time when she hit bottom she didn't stop. Her tongue snaked out at the base of my cock and began giving my balls a warm bath.

"Oh god, that feels incredible."

It felt like the entire middle of my body was melting.

"Mmmm ... grrrfff ... mmmmm ... mmmmm."

Tabby pulled up off my cock for a minute and wiped her mouth broadly with her forearm.

"Are you having fun yet Charley? If you still want to make that phone call, feel free to talk while I'm deep throating you."

"I don't remember your doing this the last time we met."

"Well, that's the great thing about competition isn't it? Your review of Alix was really educational for me ... I also like to save a few surprises from time to time."

Even though her mouth wasn't on me, I was involuntarily thrusting my cock towards Tabby's face. She looked down at it, flicked a fingernail at the frenulum playfully, then gave it a quick squeeze in her perfectly- manicured hand. My cock was so hard, I could feel the ridges in the shaft.

"You know what I like this time Charley, I can still taste Vicky on your cock. I don't know why, but that turns me on. I'm glad these panties are crotchless."

Tabby formed her lips into an exaggerated O and dropped down on me yet again. I figured that I couldn't possibly last another twenty seconds.

A door slid open. I'd forgotten that Vicky was still in the room. Showered, coiffed, and made up, she looked fabulous. She had on a pair of rhinestoned heels, tight white pants that showed off her panty line in the light. Her top revealed just a little bit of her abdomen and the rest seemed to be calculated to draw attention to her amazing cleavage, but in a subtle way. She wore a loose linen jacket with a purple collar as a splash of color.

"Oh dear, I didn't think I'd be interrupting. I had no idea that Charley could hold out that long."

"Vicky, you look so pretty," Tabby squealed between gulps.

"You really do look incredible Vicky."

I could feel the sperm in my cock pushing up at the shaft. I was very close to that point where all sensation gets concentrated in the tip of my penis.

"Doesn't Charley just have the greatest cock? " Vicky took a seat on the side of the bed as she said it.

She adjusted herself and crossed one leg over the other.

"It is okay if I watch isn't it?"

Tabby took me at of her mouth and held my now vibrating cock tightly between her thumb and middle fingers.

"Hold on here for a second Charley..." She turned to Vicky. "You want a few sucks? I know that I asked for this one to myself, but I'm not that greedy. I imagine it would be okay with Charley..."

Tabby moved across the bed while still squeezing my cock enough to keep it from exploding and began kissing Vicky.

"Charley, I didn't even ask. Have you ever had a threeway before?"

I shook my head.

"You know Vicky and I work really well together. Maybe Vicky could rim you while I finish sucking you off. You might really like that ... Or do you maybe want to save that for later tonight?"

Vicky smiled at me and licked her lips.

"You know what Tabby. I'm afraid if I help you right now, I'm going to get too into it and then I'll have to get myself all fixed up again. Besides, we have to get down to the strip club pretty soon."

"That okay with you Charley? Your cock is throbbing pretty hard here."

"Tabby, I can't hold out much longer here."

"It's sort of turning me on just to watch anyway. Tabby is so good at giving head. It's like watching a master class. You don't mind if I watch her finish sucking you off do you Charley?"

Vicky touched her index finger to her mouth.

"I've already had two helpings to myself today anyway."

Tabby giggled then dropped down on my cock and began humming contentedly. It took less than ten seconds for my cock to start spurting. It took far longer than that for it to stop. Tabby held her mouth still around it while I all but lost consciousness. Her tongue cushioned the shaft while moving just enough to remind me that it was there.

My head fell back on the pillow as I noticed for the first time that I'd been grabbing and twisting the bed sheets with my hands.

After mercifully giving me about thirty seconds after my cock finally stopped pulsing, Tabby carefully pulled her mouth off of my cock, keeping her lips sealed, and putting her fingers over it.

One of the amazing things was that after I finished coming, my cock had kept twitching. There was a mischievous but satisfied twinkle in Tabby's eyes. She opened her mouth wide to show the pool of my semen on her tongue first to Vicky and then to me. She slipped in her index finger and curled it upwards so that a dab of my cum settled on the tip and offered it to Vicky who licked it showily and began giggling.

"Just give me one more taste and then you can have the rest Tabby."

Tabby obliged then turned towards me, swallowed it down, and began giggling herself. I sat up to kiss her then moved over to kiss Vicky too, then Tabby and Vicky exchanged kisses as Vicky's tongue probed Tabby's. Vicky continued to kiss me while Tabby slipped down to give my cock a half dozen more sucks.

"Mmmm ... Charley, you know we're not done with you for the night. Things are just getting started," Vicky whispered seductively.

"Yeah, for one thing, we need to make sure you enjoy a real threesome. We want to make sure that your first time lives up to the fantasy."

I nodded wearily.

"You know Charley it's not a real threesome unless you wind up coming in both our faces and we lick it off each other. So you have to promise not to wear yourself out."

Vicky moved towards her purse.

"Speaking of which Charley, I did bring along some Cialis for you. It helps Frank sometimes, though sadly not often enough."

I shook my head.

"Vicky, thanks for the offer, but I don't and I can't."

"You sure? I mean you've come three times already tonight. There's no shame in having a little help."

"I know, but I have to be fair to the challenge. I don't want to feel like Barry Bonds."

"You know Barry's a nicer guy than most people realize, " Vicky laughed as she said it.

"Oh geez."

"No, he didn't get any either not even close. Who next Bill Clinton?"

"You know, for some reason, I'd do Bill Clinton," Tabby giggled.

"Great, what next Rush Limbaugh?"

"Not my type and I have it on good authority that Rush mostly does boys. Why else do you think he was in the Dominican with all that Viagra?"

Vicky closed her purse.

"It's okay Charley. I understand what you're saying about the Cialis. If you change your mind or need a little help tonight, where you mind is a little ahead of your body, we won't tell. You can even consider the challenge part done and the rest of this is just the three of us having a little fun."

There was something terribly sweet about Vicky, she really did seem to be the perfect wife and mom in some weird perverse way.

"You know, before we go, I better fix my lipstick and hair a little," Tabby started to slip off to the bathroom, "Charley, you probably should make your phone call. Seriously, it'll make her feel better and it'll be easier for you to relax tonight. I'm obviously really competitive, but I'd never dream of being mean ... Unless it gets you more turned on of course."

Vicky sat next to me on the bed rubbing my shoulders. She stopped for a moment to hand me my phone.

"You know, I should check in with Frank myself."

I didn't get to ask Tabby or Vicky my next question. How would telling Alix that my date with Vicky had turned into a date with Vicky and Tabby make her feel better?

"Tell you what Charley, I'm going to help Tabby with her hair while I talk to Frank. You could probably use a little privacy. You're not going to have much time to yourself the rest of tonight."

I chose not to listen to Alix's two messages before dialing her number.

"Hey..."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, having a great time, but I still miss you somehow."

"Charley, I need to tell you that when you didn't answer at first, it did make me feel jealous."

"I need to tell you that I felt a little guilty too."

"I think it just means we're both human. How were Vicky and Frank?"

"Frank's surprisingly nice. It was more than a little strange meeting him, but he didn't hang around for long at all."

"And Vicky?"

"It was a great time. She's very sweet and incredibly sexy. She's also very much in love with Frank."

"No strings this time?"

I could hear the relief in Alix's voice and for a moment I thought about lying.

"Alix, I need to tell you something though."

"Oh ... well go ahead."

"Vicki had a surprise for me at the end. She sprung it just about when you happened to call."

"A surprise."

"I should say that she sprung her."

"So you had a threesome without me?"

"Alix..."

"Sorrry, just thinking. You know, it's just part of the challenge. I wouldn't expect Vicky to do any less than push the limits."

"Alix, I'm afraid I'm not done."

"Oh..."

"Tabby was the surprise."

"Shit!" I heard a kind of grief pass through Alix's voice, "Charley, can you just give me a second here. I wasn't exactly expecting this."

"They're in the bathroom right now getting ready to take me to a strip club."

"Dammit Charley. Do you have to tell me everything?"

I felt terrible. It was one of those strange moments. I hadn't realized how attached I'd become to Alix or how attached she apparently was to me. At times, it had seemed like we were just two buddies enjoying a game. This news made it clear that it went beyond that.

"Alix, I don't have to go with them."

I could hear Tabby and Vicki giggling from the bathroom. I flashed momentarily on an image of the strip club with Tabby teasing the audience.

"Charley, listen to me for a moment. Obviously, there's a part of me that's not responding to this well, but I think you should go."

"Why? Alix, I'm telling you that if you want, I'll stop the challenge right now. We can move in together if you want."

"Charley, I'm serious. I want you to go. How do I put this? If you and I are going to be a couple after this, you need to figure out the whole business with Tabby. She clearly has some hold on you.

In the meantime ... Gina and I are just going to have to figure out a way to outdo those two bitches when it's our turn."

"Uh, how are you going to do that?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? ... Now go have the time of your life tonight. When you get done, I want you to tell me about every little detail. I want to know exactly how and where you came, what you did, what you wanted to do. Then I'm going to take you some place a step beyond. Just think about that a little while Tabby's got you down her throat."

"You know Alix, this is pretty far from no strings at this point. I never imagined winding up here."

"It's the surprises that make life fun. Charley, really, I'm to blame too for this. You didn't plan for this to happen tonight and I'm the one who insisted that you go on with the challenge. Really, have a good time, but maybe we should see each other soon in person?"

"Alix ... before I hang up, there's something I want you to know. I know this is an odd time to say it, but I'm falling in love with you."

"Does that mean you're coming to see me soon?"

"Absolutely."

"I'm falling in love with you too Charley. Tell you what, at the Strip Club tonight every time you see a shot glass, I want you to think about me. I think maybe I'll go hang out at Gina's tonight. Maybe have a little revenge sex with her without you."

"Uh sure..."

"Just kidding. I'll probably go to Gina's, but I'm still saving that for you."

"Uh something else Alix. Vicky offered me her ass and I turned her down."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Charley, I appreciate the gesture, but if Tabby asks you to do her that way later tonight. I want to hear all about how you turned her inside out. You're being silly. You just told me everything I needed to know."

"Charley, come on guy, you need to get dressed. We're ready."

Vicky and Tabby pulled me up from the bed each grabbing one of my hands. "Holy shit, the two of you look incredible."

"Thanks Charley. You ever been out in public with two ladies dressed to the nines on your arm?"

"I'm afraid I can't say I have."

"You know Charley. I think I can still taste your come on my tongue. That was an awful lot. I'd sort of forgotten that you do that."

Tabby teased me by making her little humming sound and much to my shock my exhausted cock responded. As Tabby walked ahead to push the button for the elevator, Vicky came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Charley, believe it or not, Frank and I had to get used to some of this stuff too. At first I was afraid of making him jealous or hurting him, then it slowly dawned on me that he was just happy that I was getting something I needed. But, if it gets awkward at all tonight ... you just let me know. Tabby can get a little out of control, but she's very very sweet. We won't get you into trouble."

I kissed Vicky on the cheek.

"Thanks."

We hit the lobby and all male heads turned. I'm sure they were wondering what that guy was doing with those women. For the first time in my life, I think I knew what it felt like to have a ten inch dick or at least to be a star athlete. It was juvenile, but it was definitely fun.

The valet brought over Vicky's black Mercedes SLK. As I tipped him, he gave me a wink and said, "You lucky bastard."

Being a gentlemen and not wanting the ladies to mess up their outfits, I let them sit in front while I squeezed into the jump space in the rear next to the child seat.

"Oh geez, I forgot about that. I hope you have enough room back there Charley."

"It's okay, I'll manage."

"How is the little one, Vicky?"

"She's fine, how's Haley doing?"

"She's well. Really likes the horseback riding. I wish I could take her with me when I travel like this."

"Who's Haley?"

Tabby turned around and put her hand on my very cramped knee.

"I'm sorry. I guess I didn't tell you. Haley's my daughter. You're out with two Moms you'd like to Fuck I guess."

"When Tabby lived in Houston for a little bit, our older daughter and Haley were in the same pre-school."

My mind was spinning.

"Whoa ... You're telling me that it just happened that two different pairs of women in this challenge know each other?"

Tabby shrugged.

"In this case, I figured you'd like Vicky so I told her to fill out your form a few months ago. I wanted to have a little competition in this thing, after all."

"Vicky, you sure that was the right turn?"

"No problem ... they built a bypass since you were down here last."

"So you met because you were the two hottest moms at the pre-school?"

"Yes and no. I actually knew of Tabby because she was an old friend of Frank's."

"Oh..."

Images of Tabby spinning on top of Vicky's enormous, muscular, hung husband flashed past me.

"Tabby, you going to tell him the story or do you want me to? Charley's not going to be any good to us tonight if we leave him like this."

The ladies began giggling as I shifted in the back seat and studied the adjustment strap on the baby seat.

"Charley, I grew up in Northern Ohio and didn't have a lot of supervision as a teenager. Anyway, I was sixteen and let one of my girlfriends talk me into going with her to Cleveland to the hotel where she heard the Trailblazers were staying. I figured doing a celebrity sounded a lot more interesting than messing with those premature ejaculating high school boys. Anyway we wound up in the right part of the lobby just as the bus came back from the arena."

"Tabby, you better speed this up a little. I don't think it's making Charley feel any better."

"There were about a dozen ladies in the lobby with us, but a couple of the players see my girlfriend and me and go right up to us because we're fresh meat. They were all set to invite us up to a party in their room when Frank comes along and introduces himself. I mean this is the handsomest-biggest man I've ever seen and to be honest I'm thinking, 'Okay, I don't mind doing you instead.'

The first two guys exchange a couple words with Frank and they wind up going off with my girlfriend who was a couple years older than I was at the time. Frank says to me, "Tabby, how old are you."

I lie and tell him that I'm nineteen. He sees right through it and asks me the name of my high school. I'm so nervous that I just answer the question. Frank sits me down and says in that really gentle voice, "Listen, you're really pretty and if you were a couple years older I wouldn't hesitate, but you can't hang out here. My teammates might do that sort of thing, but they're idiots."

In the meantime, the other girls in the lobby are kind of looking at me. Frank notices and he pulls me closer to him. "Okay, let's do this. I don't want you to feel embarrassed. Walk with me."

He takes me by the hand and we pretend to go towards the elevator. He then walks me out the back door, gives the driver two hundred bucks, and sends me home. He gives me his phone number and makes me promise to call him to confirm that I got home safely. That's how I met Frank Mitchell."

"That's the man I married, " Vicky chimed in. "You know some people don't do things because they never get the chance. Frank's had every chance in the world and he's still always a gentleman."

"After that, he was sort of a big brother to me. He must have sensed that I didn't have any men in my family I could trust. The Trailblazers would come to town, he'd get me tickets to the game and take me to dinner. He even got me to take the SAT and apply to college."

"So did you know Frank then Vicky?"

"Nope, not yet. Met him at the end of his career when he got his last cockblock on MJ."

"So..."

"Frank's cock has never been anywhere near my mouth or pussy. He told me way back then that I needed a Dad or a big brother, not another boyfriend. Anyway, Vicky's now a dear friend."

"So you and Vicky mess around together, but not with Frank?

"Sometimes, I help Vicky with her hook ups, but that's because Frank trusts me to find the right guys to help her deal with her problem."

"Wow..."

"So Charley, you feeling better now?"

"You know, I feel like a moron to tell you the truth."

"Charley, I really meant it when I told you that you remind me of Frank in certain important ways."

As we got out of the car for the valet, Tabby gave me a quick kiss. "I've got to go take care of some things. Btw, this is one of those places where there's "No sex in the champagne room", don't let any of the ladies try to talk you into anything."

As Vicky and I walked into the club, most of the men stopped looking at the stage. To be honest, I didn't really notice the first couple dancers though they were very attractive. From time to time, Vicky's hand would wander to my lap. At the end of the third dancer, Vicky had placed a cloth napkin on my lap and had managed to undo my zipper while using just one hand. In the meantime, she whispered in my ear, nuzzled her face next to mine, and let everyone in the place know that she was there with me.

She ordered us dinner which wasn't a bad idea. "You're going to need your protein tonight Charley. Even if you're not hungry, I want you to have something."

The fourth dancer of the evening was a tall black woman who moved like a deer. It was genuinely hard to not watch the stage while she turned the firepole in the middle of the stage into an object of worship.

"You know the thing I like about this place is the music isn't so loud that you can actually hear the person next to you."

I nodded in happy agreement.

"The food's really pretty good too."

"Let me guess, Charley. You have a bunch of questions about Tabby for me."

"Well, yes. I mean you really don't know what Bella Luna is?"

"No lie, I have no idea."

Vicky was massaging my cock beneath the napkin. Fortunately we were at a booth near the stage rather than one of the open tables in the middle of the club.

"Let me tell you something about Tabby very few people understand. She comes off sometimes like some sort of super-slut. You know a guy's ultimate fantasy. Ninety nine percent of the time, that's all the men ever see or care to see. It's a double-edged thing with Tabby, it's both her way of drawing guys to her and keeping them away."

"Okay."

"Vicky, I know my place. Besides, Tabby told me she has a boyfriend back in Ohio."

"Oh him ... I don't think she really loves him. He kind of takes care of her, almost like another big brother. Every now and then, Tabby settles in with some older guy who plays that big brother role thing with her, except with benefits."

"Does he know this?"

"He probably has more than an inkling. He's a real estate developer. Actually, he's a very nice guy. I suspect he's happy to have her in his life in any way she'll stay. That's why she gets to do what she does."

"Okay."

"Charley, I know Tabby. She really really likes you."

"We haven't even talked since that first time we met in Arlington."

"How do I explain this? Tabby's very very bright, but she had a rough early life. She has to feel in control, so she plays super-seductress cause that leaves almost any guy almost completely helpless- any guy except Frank. She's scared of stuff that's more personal and less limited. It's not like it's a bad thing in the meantime though, right?"

Vicky squeezed my balls then moved my hand to her thigh.

"Vicky, you heard some of my phone call with Alix and you could probably figure out that it's not casual."

Vicky nodded.

"Frank and I love Tabby dearly."

"So, you want me to back off somehow."

"No, I want you to give her a chance. I'm sure Alix is incredible in her own way, but I'm hoping you get to see that Tabby's very very special away from the bedroom too. I'll work it from my end. I'm just asking that you take the time to find out."

"But."

"Sometimes it's worth risking getting hurt to give someone a chance to be as happy as she deserves. I just think you're the kind of guy who deserves her and I trust you not to hurt her. Take it from me, a relationship doesn't have to be conventional for you to be with the love of your life. I'm just asking that you give Tabby a chance at the other thing beyond the challenge. I can tell you have feelings for Alix, but Tabby's not like her. She takes a little more time. I just want you to give her the time she deserves."

Vicky was tickling my balls with her fingernails. Our dark-haired waitress appeared at our table in her French Maid's outfit with a tray of drinks.

"I'm sorry miss. I think you might have the wrong table."

"No, these are for you."

Three shot glasses with a milky-looking liquid inside filled the tray.

"A lady named Tabby asked me to send these over to you."

Vicky clinked her shot glass to mine, "Bottoms up Charley."

Amaretto's really not bad stuff and I don't even normally drink. In the meantime, the third shot glass stayed on the table in the space next to us.

Moments later, the music cued up. Although I was never a fan, Def Leppard's "Pour a little Sugar cued up and the DJ started in, "Well after a technical difficulty or two, we have a special treat. For the first time on this stage, the Incredible Tabby, the pride of Ohio."

The lights went down and the spotlight went stage left and Tabby appeared. The men in the club started applauding. She started moving and they began cheering. I felt Vicky shift in the booth next to me.

"Oops" she said, "I can't believe I dropped my spoon and she slipped under the table while I wondered if anyone in the club had noticed though it seemed that all eyes were on Tabby.

A couple things, even in that tight black dress, Tabby could move her hips. Every now and then she would touch her own breasts or put her finger to her mouth, but for the first couple minutes she hadn't removed a single item of clothing. Finally, she came up to a customer in the front row and began to peel down the shoulder strap of her dress and seemingly inviting him to help her. He reached forward and she backed away while giving a look of mock astonishment to her audience.

While this was going on, Vicky had gone straight to work on my cock. Amazingly, she was using the opportunity to prove to me that she could incorporate some of Tabby's techniques. About thirty seconds from the end of the song, Tabby had finally slipped out of her dress to wild applause.

She then disappeared behind the curtain while the DJ cued her second song. Five and ten dollar bills covered the front of the stage. A few seconds later, my phone rang. Alix had already told me that she wasn't going to call until morning unless I called her. I pulled it out of my pocket inadvertently hitting the back of Vicky's throat in the process. Her head popped up and the table moved. I reached down for her head and she pushed my hand away.

"Hey there. Sorry it took me so long to go on. Is Vicky looking after you? I can't really see that well into the spotlight."

"My cock is currently in Vicky's mouth, so yes I'd say she's taking very good care of me. Btw, thanks for the shots."

"Just my little joke there Charley, you know a little Amaretto and cream."

"Well, yours is waiting for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.