The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 2: Alix Ambushes Me

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2: Alix Ambushes Me - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

After I returned home from my encounter with Tabby, I must have taken at least four hours trying to write what turned out to be a six line e-mail.

My first couple attempts were too gushy. I reminded myself about my own rules and she had very clearly said that she had a boyfriend. The next few tries after that sounded too corporate. Who really says "I so enjoyed meeting you," to someone who got you to come in her mouth four times in a little over three hours?

Eventually, I settled on, "Hope you made it home okay. I had an incredible time meeting you in Arlington. It's hard for me not to keep smiling about it."

That part was okay, but something compelled me to add, "I felt like we must be tied to one another in some way I can't explain. I know you just answered my challenge nothing more and I'm okay with that. I just wanted to say that our time together was really special to me.

Charley"

After I hit send, I cringed. Once Tabby read those last few lines, she was going to know for sure that I was some sort of stalker. Why did I have to slip in material straight out of some TV dating show.

When Tabby didn't reply, I blamed myself. I figured that her own sexual competitiveness had caused her to rise to the challenge that day. I needed to enjoy it for what it was. She had seen right through my e-mail and simply didn't want to encourage me any further.

In the meantime, I was masturbating at least twice a day to my memories of that one afternoon. I know that makes me sound pitiful, but I've decided to be as truthful as I can about my experience with the challenge.

After the first ten days without an answer from her, I reconciled myself to the obvious. In the everyday world, Tabby was out of my range. She probably knew it better than I, but she had decided to let me live out my fantasy this one time, but I was probably more a prop than an actual player in that fantasy for her.

In the meantime, my writeup of my Tabby experience had a dramatic impact on my website traffic. I was getting so many hits, the ads attached to my site were starting to return real money in my Paypal account.I'm not talking about so much that I could talk about quitting my day job any time soon, but it was more than spare change.I started looking a bit more closely at the other eleven candidates for the challenge whom I'd picked just a month ago.

A couple of the women were as attractive physically as Tabby. One was a porn star who confessed that she wanted to use my challenge to up her profile and asking price.Another one, Robin, claimed to be a swimwear model and based on her verified photos, I had no reason to doubt that.It just didn't feel fair to do the challenge with anyone while I was this infatuated with Tabby.

I was also getting little notes on the discussion board, "When are you meeting number 2? I can't wait for your writeup."

One thread demanding that I at least set a day was already four pages long.

I had announced that I had my twelve finalists a few weeks earlier and had stopped taking new applications. After my writeup of Tabby though, ladies, some men, and some ladies who used to be men were still filling out the database form or sending e-mail with a clone of the form that had been on the site until I had taken it off for bandwidth reasons.

That fact didn't stop me from reading anyway. One night, I night I got two straight submissions from individuals listing measuremensts as 37-25-36 and 8 inches. While I'd gotten a few of these before along with dozens from women well past sixty or three hundred pounds who assured me that I had no idea what I was missing even if they were outside my criteria, I'd almost always delete these immediately. I was fine with various forms of sexuality, but not as part of any fantasy actually involving me.I was just about to hit the shutdown icon on my computer when I got an e-mail from Bella Luna 828.

BellaLuna814, of course, was the mystery e-mailer who had somehow changed my luck with the challenge. Was 828 the same woman or someone who knew her?

It was three in the morning, but I couldn't stop myself from reading another BellaLuna e-mail. After all, I hadn't heard from her since before I'd made my decision to see Tabby.

"Hi I'm Alix,

First, in case you're wondering, I'm a woman. I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you write. It's obvious to me that you love and appreciate women. I wasn't even there and I still keep thinking about your write up of our first installment in your challenge.

I'm twenty six and live in Minnesota, but I'm originally from California. I know there's no way I could match Tabby, but I'd just love to have the chance to meet you even if just for a cup of coffee.

Regards, Alix

Btw, I'm five foot three. I have blonde hair and I'm very athletic. I'm a little on the shy side in person, but I have a great imagination."

One would think that after receiving more than five hundred applications for the challenge that I would have gotten at least a couple from, how do I say this, more or less normal sounding women.

Instead, most of the responses I'd gotten were about the sizes of body parts and skills at particular kinds of acts. It probably had something to do with the way I'd phrased things and the fact that I had claimed not to be interested in an actual relationship. While the net result had been at least a couple dozen women who were at least intriguing, I couldn't think of anyone other than Bellaluna 814 and Alix who had simply sounded more like potential friends than Contestants.

I e-mailed Alix back immediately.

"Alix, Here's my cellphone number, why don't we talk some time? I really liked your e-mail."

Ten minutes later, an unidentified caller rang my cellphone.

"Hello?"

"This is Alix. I figured if you were e-mailing at three fifteen in the morning where you are, it was okay to call.It is okay?"

"Absolutely"

Just like her e-mail, there was something very comforting about Alix's voice over the phone.

"You know, I should mention that I already picked the other eleven ladies for the challenge..."

"Hey, no pressure. I'm just glad we're getting the chance to talk in real time."

"So you just want to have phone sex then?"

She laughed.

"Only if you want to. I do give great ear."

"Alix,"

I didn't get to finish because Alix kept talking, "You don't know how much I've been wondering what you'd be like as something other than a bunch of pixels on a screen."

"What I was starting to say was that I'm not averse to meeting you too."

"Really?"

"I want to be clear about this, I wasn't sure from your e-mail if you wanted to just meet me or if you want to do the challenge."

There was an awkward silence.

"Well, I'd was sort of hoping I could try the challenge, but honestly I worry that I won't be up to your standards. Tabby set the bar pretty high. I mean if I were you, I'd still be beating off every night about it."

"Really? ... Imagine that." My hand was resting on my zipper from having done just that not long ago.

"Sorry, I can be sort of frank. I'm kind of like a guy sometimes about certain things."

"Let me ask you this Alix, if you don't think you have a chance to win, why do you still want to do it?"

There was another pause.

"I guess it's sort of my fantasy too."

"I'm your fantasy? You know there's a reason I don't post photos of myself on the website."

"It's not a physical thing. I've read what you've written. It just struck me that we might be awfully compatible. You know, similar taste if you catch my drift."

"Oh?"

"Not just the write up. It's everything you've posted. It's like if I were your age and male, I'd want to be doing just what you're doing. Some of the way, you wrote stuff ... It felt like you were inside my head, if I happened to be a guy ... I guess that probably doesn't sound like it makes any sense."

I laughed, "Who says things we say have to make sense? ... So what else makes you think we'd be compatible?''

"Okay." Alix raised her voice. "If I were you, I'd be wanting someone to talk to about all this. I want to volunteer to be that person for you. It's as close as I could come to living out your end of the fantasy. And ... by the way you write, you're the sort of guy who appreciates the whole experience. That matters to me too."

"You want to have wild monkey sex with me, just to talk about my other adventures? I haven't met a lot of women like that."

"Well, if you're going to put it that way. Look, maybe this wasn't the best idea."

Before she could hang up, I thought about her "similar taste" comment and made the leap without having seen her photo or a database form from her.

"When do you want me to come to Minnesota?"

"You don't mind coming out in the middle of the winter?"


Since Alix was a graduate student in English at the University, I stayed in a hotel close to campus. We'd agreed not to talk again until our meeting, but we both managed to cheat a bit by calling to ask one another stupid little questions about arrangements then chatting for a few minutes. My cell phone rang, "Hey, I think I'm a little lost. I'm really sorry, going to be at least a few minutes late."

Before I could say, "Don't worry about it," there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?"

There was no answer, just another knock.

"Is someone at your door?"

"Yeah, just give me a second here."

"I hope it's not the police or something. You know they may not like what you're doing on the Internet."

"It's perfectly legal, I checked."

I turned around to make sure everything in the room was in order and that my computer was turned off. I had, of course, never carefully checked out the legality of what I was doing. I'm a pretty typical guy. When it comes to things like this, we don't think with that head.

"Hello!" I called towards the door as I tried to sound more assured than nervous.

"Who is it?"

"Please open the door, Mr. B." It was a woman's voice, but it sounded official enough. "We don't want to have to take other measures."

I gulped then opened the door and there stood an attractive young woman. She was dressed in jeans and a red sweater and she was holding a cell phone to her ear.

"So who was at your door?"

Alix said it into her cellphone.We both laughed and I motioned for her to come into the room where I hugged Minnesota's best imitation of the girl next door. Alix was about 5'3", medium build, and had green eyes. Her blonde hair was slightly curly and she wore it up. Once she smiled though, she went from cute to beautiful.

"I hope you're not too disappointed."

"I hope you're not too disappointed in me," I said, "You're gorgeous."

I wasn't quite sure that I completely meant it in the cover model sense, but when Alix smiled, I couldn't take my eyes away from her face.

"So..."

As she stood there, I noticed that Alix's hand was shaking.

"I really don't want you to be nervous."

She let out a sigh.

"Do you mind if we talk for a bit?"

"Of course."

"I need to tell you, I've never done it with someone I've never met before."

She took a seat at the desk near the window as she draped one leg over the other.

"Well, believe it or not, I don't make a habit of it myself either.I've always had a lot of women friends, but I've never been any kind of ladies man. Anyway, you are clearly prettier than any of the women I've dated in my regular life."

Alix's face dropped perceptibly, even though she did her best to hide it well. Geez, I was trying to say the right thing and as I sometimes do with women had said almost exactly the wrong thing. I'd just implicitly compared Alix unfavorably with Tabby.

"Oh geez ... that came out totally wrong didn't' it?"

Alix shrugged, "Don't worry about it. You look almost as good as some of my Dad's friends yourself."

I got up, went to the door, knocked on it from the inside, and held my cellphone to my ear, "Alix, Hi ... Was just hoping we could start over here."

There was that smile again and she motioned me back inside.

"You're okay with my being older?"

Alix smiled again. "Guys my age, just aren't that interesting sometimes ... Besides, I figure you'll be much more grateful."

We chatted for close to an hour.Neither of us could complete a thought without the other either laughing or nodding in agreement.

"Do you believe in best friends at first sight?" she asked.

I laughed, but it also occurred to me that I wasn't thinking about having sex at all Since the hug, we hadn't had skin to skin contact. Alix touched her hand to my knee and her voice softened, "Do you want me to stay or do you want to just go out and have coffee?"

I took Alix's hand in mine. She squeezed back. Before I knew it, we were kissing.Suddenly, Alix pulled back.

"Before we go any further, I need to tell you something."

"Oh oh," I thought.

"I've only been with three guys in my life."

This revelation took me by surprise, but it did explain some of her nervousness.

"Alix, it's not like I'm some major stud. I don't even have to write up whatever we do.We can just have a good time."

Alix's hand moved to my thigh and I felt my penis respond for the first time since she came in.

" ... Or we can have a really good time," she said.

I moved forward to help her off with her sweater. Moments later, Alix pulled off her jeans, leaving her in a pink G-string tied together with a bow on either side and a sheer pink bra. I gasped. Alix body was incredible, flat stomach, high breasts, shapely legs, a dancer's muscle tone.

"Holy..."

There was that smile again.

"I hope you're not disappointed."

"I guess I better get undressed."

I pulled my polo shirt off so quickly, I lost two buttons. I pulled down my pants and as I stood up Alix was on her knees in front of me.

She ran her fingers lightly under my balls, then leaned forward and began massaging her face with my cock while looking straight up at me and winking. I began to stroke her soft hair which now brushed against my thighs. The next thing I knew, Alix had popped me into her mouth and I felt the warmest, softest tongue in the world lick its way down the shaft of my cock. Within seconds, she had me not only all the way down, she was licking my balls with her tongue while the tip of my cock was hitting the back of her throat.

"That's incredible," I moaned.

"mmmm, mmmm" was her answer as her tongue ran across my balls.

As she licked, Alix had slipped her hands between my thighs and I could feel her finger tickle me from behind. Within two and a half minutes, my cock began twitching in her throat.

"For someone who hasn't been with that many guys, you certainly seem to know what you're doing."

Alix now had me three quarters down her throat and her tongue was running along my shaft. I started to come. She made a circle with her lips and sealed them around my cock.I spasmed half a dozen times as she held her mouth still while batting her eyelashes at me. She then opened her mouth, showed me the sperm on her tongue, and swallowed.

"I just wanted to make sure you understood how compatible I thought we'd be," Alix wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She stood up and we began to kiss.

"No one's made me come that fast before."

"You mean, no one in your regular life?"

Alix pinched me on my shoulder blade and scrunched up her face.

"Okay, okay. I'm not sure Tabby could have done what you just did."

Alix slipped her right index finger into her mouth and licked it lewdly, "Now that we have that out of the way, we can really get started.Are you ready?"

"Why do I have the feeling you had this planned?"

Alix's eyes widened."Who, moi?"

"Weren't you the shy young woman who was telling me that she didn't think she had any chance in my challenge?"

"I said that, didn't I? I guess the chemistry just happened to be right." Alix lipped her lips teasingly.

"I know you know that you have an incredible body, not to mention the most amazing smile."

Alix flipped her bra down to give me a peek of a perfect quarter-sized nipple and winked. We were now both sitting on the couch.

"Flattery might get you another blow job."

She hadn't touched it since swallowing, but my cock was now rigid and moving on its own.

"I assume you also know that very few women can deep throat and do that thing with their tongue. You knew you were pretty off the charts. Were you just sandbagging? I mean whoever those three guys were, they have to be the stupidest men in the world to have let you get away."

Alix kissed me. I could feel her eyelashes flicker against mine. She smelled so sweet and fresh, I started kissing her back hungrily.

"I guess I didn't mention that I was the only girl in my high school chess club. So is this your way of saying that you like me?"

"That and this is the biggest and hardest my cock's ever been ... It must be almost six inches long right now."

She spread her fingers to measure it. "It's perfect for me. I'm not that big a girl, especially in certain places.I'll never get why guys are so obsessed with size."

"What she would we be obsessed with instead?"

"mmmm ... give me a few minutes and I'm sure I'll help you figure it out."

I reached towards Alix's bra and began to remove it, then put each of her nipples in my mouth and licked as lightly as I could.

"Now, I'm really sure you'll figure it out soon."

"You've got absolutely perfect breasts."

"So 34B is okay with you?"

I was now caressing her right one as her nipple poked upward.

"Why are women so obsessed with breast size?"

Alix giggled as I continued to worship them for several minutes. We followed with prolonged mouth to mouth kissing as Alix stroked my face in her soft hands.

"You know it's weird, I'd be happy to just lie here with you and kiss for the rest of the day," I whispered.

"We could do that, but I am getting very wet."

Alix slipped forward on the couch to bring her panties in view. They were so soaked through the front that I could see that she was shaved down there. I began to kiss my way down the flat expanse of her stomach. It's weird, but, to me, the sexiest part of a woman's body has always been her torso. Alix's was ideal in the way it drew together her hips and breasts into a perfectly articulated pair of joined triangles. I started to reach for the twin pink bows just above the curve of her hip bone.

"Can I say something serious?" she whispered just as I'd gotten an inch below her belly button.

"Uh sure." I stopped what I was doing and began to sit up. Alix pushed my head back where it was.

"I might have been downplaying my skills a little bit, but I honestly don't think I can make you come four times in three hours. I'm not even sure that I'd want to. What I can do though is give you the best orgasms you've ever had. Or at least try to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.