The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 1: The Incredible Tabitha

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1: The Incredible Tabitha - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tabby was actually the seventh serious candidate to answer my webpage listing. I waited nervously in the lobby of a business class hotel in Arlington while a mixture of men and women clad in suits and cellphones and the more colorfully-dressed attendees of a Native-American educators conference passed by. Clearly, none fit the description of "free-spirited thirty two year old from Ohio." That was until a very pretty dark-haired woman came out of the elevator.

Having told her over the phone that I was on my way to the airport after our meeting, I made eye contact, pointed to my suitcase, and shrugged. She picked up on my signal and quickened her step. I couldn't tell if it was calculated, but she wiggled her hips just enough in her black slacks and her dark blue blouse was tight enough to let me see that she was comfortable with her body and liked being looked at. At least one of the business guys clearly turned to watch her pass.

Now within talking distance, she looked me in the eye and smiled. "Hey there."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you..." It was all I could think to say.

"Nice to meet you..."

"I'm assuming that you are Tabby."

"Last time I checked," She said it softly then brushed the back of my right hand gently.

"I guess it would be really embarrassing if you weren't..."

She laughed.

"I was also going to be really disappointed if you weren't," I continued.

This time she squeezed my hand in hers and then broke out her full wattage smile. "No need to be nervous."

It was only two floors up to her room, but it felt like fifty. There were several other people in the elevator and I wasn't sure how far to stand from her. After all, I was a man going up to the rooms with a suitcase that belonged with him and a woman who maybe clearly didn't. As I shifted my feet and adjusted the handle on my suitcase, Tabby brushed my elbow, made eye contact, and winked, her signal that the next three hours were going to be incredible.

Once inside the hotel room with the door closed behind us, Tabby held out her arms and offfered me a full on hug.

"So good to meet you finally."

" Me too," I grunted as I felt her breasts compress against my chest and her hip pressed into the inside of my upper thigh.

She smiled then not so subtly pushed up a little closer which confirmed what she had told me about having a pretty good body. Her touch made the hair on my arms stand up.

"Wow," I murmured.

"Wow?"

"When I put up the post, I didn't expect to meet anyone quite so gorgeous."

Tabby hugged me again. "You're so sweet."

Her soft brown hair brushed against my cheek and she gave the bottom of my left ear lobe a quick lick. My breathing quickened. I reached down to adjust my pants to hide the fact that I already had an erection less than a minute inside the room.

Did she not notice that I was just some ordinary-looking middle-aged

guy?

She held each of my hands between her thumb and index finger. Her brown eyes danced mischievously. She ran her thumbs across my palms. She smelled of scented soap.

"You know, three hours is really not a lot of time. Maybe you should get comfortable so we can start on your little challenge," she said.

Tabby then kissed me full on the mouth and I felt her second and third fingers run across the part of my slacks that held in a now very noticeably erect penis.

"Mmmmmm, I can tell that part of you is very ready."

She then ran the tip of her tongue across her full but not overly thick lips. When we first met, her face struck me as pure coed-girl next door. I noticed now that her mouth was unusually wide. She dropped to her knees.

Okay, I'm a dolt. The next words out of my mouth were, "I probably should take a shower first."

It obviously took Tabby by surprise.

"Self-conscious," I stammered. "I've never been with anyone quite as sexy as you and I came straight from a long day at work. I don't want to be that "sweaty guy. At least the first time we get to know one another."

Tabby laughed. "Well, this is the first time any guy has stopped me quite right then, but sure! I can get the room a little more ready."

I retreated to the shower. It wasn't just a matter of wanting to be squeaky clean for our meeting. I was also overwhelmed. Six months ago, I had, mostly as a joke, posted a simple offer on my webpage.

"No strings proposition- I'm looking for the woman who is the best sexual partner in America. There's no money involved, other than I will cover any expenses related to our meeting including travel. The only reward will be that I will write up our encounter in a way that preserves your anonymity and you will have the feeling of accomplishment that goes with being the champion of a national competition.

Be warned- I'm very much an ordinary middle-aged guy in most every way. I am not looking for a relationship either short term or long term. I'm not interested in making money out of this and I'm personally not especially wealthy. I do try to treat everyone I meet with kindness and consideration. I'd just like to know what it's like to be with an incredibly skillful partner and to share that experience on this webpage. No pictures, no ads, no cookies - just an opportunity to give a regular guy the experience of his life and maybe have it be recorded in writing forever on this page."

The first couple weeks, nothing much happened other than a couple e-mailed comments likely from other guys of the "Yeah right, good luck there" variety. Then mysteriously, I got two replies from women one day.

One said, "Okay, you're on, if you're man enough for me."

A jpeg of a two hundred and fifty pound woman dressed as a dominatrix accompanied the message.

The second was a simple "I know this sounds a little crazy, but I might be interested. Can you tell me a little more?"

It was unsigned, but the e-mail address for Bellaluna 814 was valid.

I sent back a careful e-mail about being a regular guy with an extraordinary fantasy. People seek out the best restaurants, the finest cars, the best hotels. I just didn't want to die without knowing what the best possible sex was like.

I'd had girlfriends and I'd even been married for a few years. I enjoyed my intimate times with the handful of partners I had met, but even when it was really good it had never quite lived up to being the best.

A few days after that, Bellaluna814 followed up with another short e-mail, "Tell me what sort of woman you might be attracted to."

I shared the story of the rather frightening photo in the first e-mail then explained my general requirements. Looks mattered and age did too to a certain extent. I wanted a woman mature enough to be okay with the challenge, but most likely younger by several years than myself. I liked fit women who were comfortable with their own looks and selves. I wanted someone who loved to laugh and who had a certain level of confidence, because I was personally sort of shy. Does that work for you?

Bellaluna814 didn't write back after that. Instead, a few days later, I started getting e-mail from interested women. There were maybe three one day, followed by two, then nothing. The next day after that I got eleven inquiries, one of those had been Tabby's.

After the second month, there had been so many e-mails, I'd had to come up with a database form on my website so I could screen a little more quickly.

As I stood in the shower, my heart pounded and my right arm shook slightly, a longstanding habit when I get excited. I had narrowed it down to twelve candidates because that was the number of finalists on American Idol of all things. I had chosen Tabby to go first for three reasons.

Her e-mails had always been unusually friendly and even a little funny. She had been the first candidate who had actually offered to send me references to help me decide. When she made the offer, I was a little taken aback, but I was also too curious not to follow up.

The first reference was the least explicit. "You first meet her, she's like this Sunday school teacher, then you get undressed and wow. Look, just trust me. Tabby is the winner for your challenge. You don't have to see any other woman."

The second told me that she was all at once the smartest, sweetest, and wildest woman he'd ever met. One time, she made me go to a strip club with her. We watched a few of the dancers and she tells me, "I can do better than that."

I laugh at her and say "Sure ... Sure"

This was a high-end place, there were some very hot very talented ladies on the stage there and we'd seen about half a dozen of them. Anyway, she excuses herself to head to the bathroom. She's gone long enough so I start to wonder if she's maybe ditched me or something, then after a pause, the DJ announces "We have a special one time only treat tonight. We've never had a customer really volunteer to do this, but this pretty lady from Youngstown, Ohio seems to be insisting."

The music starts, I look up, and out comes Tabby in this red dress with matching heels. She must have had it planned the whole time. There might be better dancers out there, but I've never seen a woman who naturally moves as sexily as this one. This lady knows how to tease. She's winking at the guys in the audience, touching her fingers to her mouth, blowing kisses. She hasn't even taken anything off and I was already getting hard. When she gets down to her bra, she starts to take it off, then pulls it back up at least five times before she lets out those perfect 36 C breasts.

At this point, guys were coming up to the stage with ten dollar bills. All through the set, she keeps wiggling up to me every minute or so and winks at me. At one point, she pulls me by my tie and cups her hand over my ear and says, "You're going to have so much fun tonight once we get back to our room."

She finishes with this floor act on a blanket with nothing on but the red high heels. She takes her tips and gives them to the DJ to divide between the ladies who normally work there. It must have been at least five hundred dollars for three three minute songs. We stay for a couple more dancers and the whole time the manager there is begging her to come to work there. He comps our table.

We get back to our room and she tells me to go wash up first in the bathroom for a few minutes. I come out and she's on the bed in those same red pumps and a g-string over her perfect ass with this busty blonde dancer from the club who was maybe the second hottest lady that night after Tabby. She's motioning toward me with a crook of her index finger and says, "You want to join us right now or do you want to watch first?"

I nearly lost it right there. Most incredible night of my life.

The third reference was blunt, but it definitely got my attention. "Tabby gives the best blow job I've ever had, bar none. If you get the chance to be with her, I would do anything it takes to make it happen if I were you."

Since then, I hadn't really thought about any of the other twelve finalists. In fact, for several weeks as Tabby and I exchanged e-mails and phone calls to arrange a date and place for our three hour encounter, I had thought about little else other than this meeting.

Having soaped and washed every crevice in my body, I dried myself hurriedly and found that the room lit with candles. Soothing new-agey type music came from a portable CD player on top of the chest of drawers. My erection pushed against the towel I had wrapped around myself. I wasn't the biggest guy in the world, so I didn't want her to be too disappointed.

Tabby was on the bed, propped against the pillows in an electric blue set of bikini-style lingerie. "Hey there again. Are you ready for me now?"

She patted the open space on the king-sized mattress next to her and I dropped my towel on the floor next to the bed. There in front of me was five foot five, a hundred and fifteen extremely well distributed pounds. She had a flat stomach, rounded butt with long legs, 36 C chest as promised and yet the hottest thing about Tabby was still her smile and twinkling brown eyes.

I hopped onto the bed and she bent forward to kiss me lightly on the lips.

"You know, I couldn't decide. I was going to start us off with a strip tease or this, but I thought we'd try this instead."

She reached under the pillow and pulled out an ostrich feather.

"I want to study your body a little bit before we get started. I promise you, it's not going to hurt. It might even be kind of fun."

She made me lie down on the bed beside her and began lightly running the feather across me from toe to head beginning with the soles of my well-scrubbed feet. Every few inches she would follow up with a kiss and a little lick to that part of my body.

"I'm so glad you warned me that you're a little shy. I love bringing out shy men and I love it that you made sure you were clean for me. It tells me that you're going to be a considerate lover."

She was just above my knees at this point and beginning to kiss the inside of my thighs.

"I just want you to relax and have the greatest time of your life, because I already am," she whispered.

I glanced over at the bedside table where an assortment of items rested on a clean swatch of blue silk. There were massage oils, creams, a battery-powered dildo, a basket of fresh strawberries, a can of whipped cream, and two bottles of water.

"We don't have to use any of those things. I just like to have them ready in case."

"You don't have any strippers hiding in the closet ready to join us too?"

She laughed. "I see that you must checked those references. Seems like Jim from Philadelphia can't stop telling that story. We can do that sometime if you want. Sorry to disappoint you this time though."

I laughed. "No disappointment here, ecstatic is more like it."

She was working her way up my thighs as she moved upward she brushed her hair against my pulsing balls and rigid cock, but no ostrich feather or kisses or licks. Instead she kissed me on my belly button.

"Okay, I could lose a few pounds, " I said as I started to sit up slightly.

She pushed me back onto the pillows. "Don't be silly, you're perfect."

She then gave each one of my nipples a quick lick, lingering on the left one just a bit longer.

"So far so good," she giggled.

She then shifted back down towards my penis, once again letting her long soft brown hair brush against the shaft. I felt her blow cool air across it then do the same with my balls, but she didn't touch me there. Instead, she looked me straight in the eye and told me,"This is perfect too. I'm a lucky girl cause I'm going to be having fun too tonight, a lot of fun."

She then kissed the air an inch from my cock and smiled then slipped up towards me as she motioned for me to help her get her top off. I obliged and kissed each one of her quarter sized nipples.

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

I'm not that much of a breast guy, but Tabby's were perfect over-sized champagne glasses. Just enough hang to feel natural. They were enhanced, but it was almost impossible to tell. We started to make out with light kisses as I stroked her face and touched the back of her neck. After about ninety seconds of this, Tabby broke it off and begin kissing her way back down my chest. As she moved down, she made a soft humming sound until her mouth was level with my cock.

"Okay, I think I've got a pretty good sense of the rest of your body, I guess it might be time."

She kissed the air again and blew lightly on my shaft just below the head as she studied my cock carefully. I'm not the biggest guy by any means, in fact I'm pretty sure mine is below average in size in all respects, but at least a couple of my girlfriends had mentioned that I get unusually hard for some reason. Still, I wasn't sure that I'd ever been quite this hard. Tabby ran two fingers of her right hand along the side of my shaft.

"Nice..."

"Very nice," I repeated.

"You sure you're ready. Maybe you want to take another shower?"

I noticed my stomach lurch upward as my breathing quickened. "Well, you've already got me so excited, it might be a different kind of shower a little too soon."

Tabby kissed the tip of my penis and quickly ran her tongue along the shaft with in two long strokes.

"No need to worry about that. You're in the Tabby zone now."

I felt the top third of my shaft disappear into her mouth as her tongue explored the ridge of my shaft.

"Mmmmm..." She started to humm softly. "This tastes better than I imagined ... Mmmmmm..."

She worked her way back up to the top and gave the tip another kiss as she caressed my balls lightly with her fingers. She looked up into my eyes, met my admiring gaze, and smiled.

"That feels incredible. I just hope I get to return the favor soon."

Her smile broadened. She then licked in a full circle right around the base of my cock.

"Of course."

She popped me back in her mouth and gave it a long lingering suck with just a bit of tongue action and popped it out of her mouth for a moment.

"You've got pretty good control there. A lot of guys don't make it this far with me."

My cock twitched twice involuntarily.

"You've got me pretty darn close already."

"It's okay, if you want to. We can do this as many times as you want, the whole three hours if you want. I'd be perfectly happy."

I'd forgotten about the ostrich feather, which mysteriously found its way to the crack of my ass. I gasped.

"Sometimes, I can be sort of one and done. If you know what I mean ... I don't want to be finished too quickly. I'm having too much fun."

Tabby had me in her mouth again and had resumed her humming noise which seemed to make the moisture in her soft mouth vibrate just so against my shaft.

"Oh my god, you've got the most amazing tongue."

"Thank you."

"If you want to come in my mouth. Please, feel free..." She paused then began licking my balls with a velvety figure eight motion..."But I can get you right to the brink as many times as you like too ... I just love doing you and I don't want it to end either."

"Decisions, decisions..." I muttered.

"Just so you know, I don't know any guy who's been one and done with me. I kind of pride myself on it."

I closed my eyes and groaned as she plunged down on my shaft again for a good two minutes of pure ecstasy. Tabby's third reference unquestionably knew what he was talking about.

"Oooh ... mmmmm," she moaned seemingly in time with the new age music in the background.

At one point, I looked up and noticed that she had placed the full-sized mirror in the room at an angle on the chest of drawers just above the candles just so that I could look at her lean body reflected in the mirror as she worked on me. This lady thought of everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.