The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 20: All Tied Up in a Bow

Erotica Sex Story: Part 20: All Tied Up in a Bow - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

When Nikki and I climbed out of the helicopter on the roof of the Bellagio, I noticed the ground crew gawking. I had so much on my mind that I'd forgotten that Nikki had this effect on mortal men. I'd also forgotten that attention got her excited. As soon as we got inside the suite, Nikki dropped to her knees, pulled down my zipper, and engulfed my penis in her mouth. I wasn't complaining. Let's be honest, being seen in public with a hot woman is a turn on for any guy. Having the same woman on her knees massaging her face with your cock minutes later, is an even bigger turn on. That is, until I heard the sound of a throat clearing from the direction of the bedroom.

"Alix!"

Nikki pulled me out of her mouth, but her timing wasn't the best. My ejaculate squirted all over her face, a lot of my ejaculate. Before Nikki could turn around to greet her stepsister, I hid her face in my shirt. Alix wasn't alone. She was with another man. I didn't even have time to feel jealous.

"Dad, you know what they say about what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Why don't we go out for a bit so they can finish happening in Vegas."

Even if Alix"s jealousy could be scary, I'd been drawn to her honesty about her feelings. I now realized her poise was more remarkable. I sometimes thought about the non-sexual aspects of my time with my three remaining women from the No Strings Challenge. When she wasn't jealous, Alix and I were kindred spirits. We had common interests, laughed at the same sorts of things. Sometimes, it felt like we could talk for days without stopping. Once or twice that had been literally true. Some of my cell phone bills looked like mortgage payments.

As soon as the door closed I heard Alix's Dad say, "Alix, I thought you were going to me this new guy you've been talking about. You've always been so secretive about boyfriends. I figured that if you were going to mention this one, he must be special"

Nikki pulled away. "Holy, shit!" She shrieked.

At first, I barely reacted to what she was saying. I was intent on hearing Alix's answer to her father's question, but the Bellagio doors were very soundproof. Two nights ago that had been a very good thing.

"Oh my god!" I finally said, though my suddenly wilted erection probably said it better.

Nikki pulled me close to her. Her heart pounded against mine. I couldn't imagine how Alix's father, assuming the guy really was her dad, was going to ever get over a first meeting like the one we just had. I pulled my zipper up and Nikki touched at her cum-covered cheek with her fingers. She slipped her fingers in her mouth and licked them lewdly.

"Can't waste it, gotta taste it, don't you think, Charley?"

"Well, I guess we can figure out the incredibly awkward thing that just happened a little later." I took my own finger to Nikki's cheek and fed it to her.

"I have to confess Charley, that blowjob interruptus has me very hot. I have an exhibitionist fetish, if you haven't noticed."

"Well, I did get a pretty good sense of that last night. Here I thought you were the one who said she was too shy to do porn."

"I still want to strip for you."

"Now?"

"No silly, not now. We have plenty of time for that."

She pulled down my zipper again and pouted at the sight of my soft penis.

"Sorry, it does that sometimes when I get terrified within an inch of my life."

"Well, it's probably two inches right now."

Nikki kissed the tip.

"Hey, I can get almost twice that big."

She ran her tongue along the underside of my penis. In this state, I couldn't really say that it had a shaft. Nikki then sucked on it softly.

"That feels really good."

"Charley, you get hard so easily, it's exciting for me to work some to get Little Charley to come out and play. You know that yours is the only cock that I'm ever going to suck again."

That did it. I felt my cock begin to expand like instant pudding mix, "Just add saliva from incredibly hot swimwear model."

After a couple more quick sucks, Nikki grabbed it and led it and me to the master bedroom. She'd given me a wake up blow job, this recently interrupted one, and it was clear that she was determined to get me off yet again. I'd never before come three times before lunch, but I had no doubt that Nikki would manage the trick. Since dinner the night before, she'd been as insatiable as one of those impossibly nymphomaniacal characters in serial porn stories. Nikki was past proving that Stefani had nothing on her as a cocksucker. I'd either been in her mouth or she'd been tantalizing me in skimpy bikinis for most of the last fourteen hours. She'd even started to blow me in the helicopter right in front of our pilot. I might have a more than a one woman cock, but Nikki was proving that she was one woman who could completely satisfy my penis.

She pushed me back on the bed, pulled my pants off completely, and proceeded to give me a slow sensual blow job that was interrupted every now and then by the nastiest dirty talk I'd ever heard from a woman who wasn't also a member of the teamster's union.

"So Charley, I want you to tell me about every little detail of your time in Aunt Hillary's mouth."

"She got on her knees and sucked my cock."

"Come on, I know you can do better than that. I've read your No Strings reports a couple dozen times each."

Nikki's tongue swirled from the bottom of my shaft to just below the tip.

"Did she do this for you?"

I nodded.

"How about this?"

She vacuumed the tip of my cock while running her tongue just below the head. Nikki's blue eyes were wide open. She winked at me flirtatiously. Her blonde hair nestled against my upper thighs which I swore was making my own hair there stand up. My cock was so hard that I could have driven a golf ball three hundred yards with it.

"Sweetie, I'm not going to be able to hold out if you keep this up."

I ran my fingers through her hair. Nikki rubbed the edges of her breasts along the insides of my thighs.

"You think you're going to get off that easy? You have to tell me exactly what Aunt Hillary did. How long did it take? How much did you come?"

"And I suppose you're going to keep at it longer than she did and get me even more excited than she did."

"You're getting the hang of it, lover."

"And if I don't?"

"Then your lesbian girlfriend here is just going to have to keep trying again until you get it right."

Considering the fact, that I'd been with Tabby several times, Nikki's genius for dirty talk was a shock and a delight. This one was a guided fantasy about how we were going to seduce Aunt Hilary, her stepmother's best friend and girlfriend. Something about making Hilary deep throat me while Nikki took her ass with a strap-on the size of her father's cock. Naturally, Nikki started rimming me as soon as she conjured the image.

"I bet Aunt Hillary didn't do this for you."

"No, but I bet she would. Are you going to be there when I make her do it to me?"

"Do you want me to be fucking her from behind or do you want me eating her out when she has her tongue up your ass?"

"Mmmm, that's a tough choice. We might have to ask her."

Nikki shifted her attentions from my ass to that wonderfully sensitive bit of skin just below my balls. I began to squirm in pleasure.

"Some time, Charley, I wanna see if I can get you to come just from doing this."

"Nikki, some time might be now!"

"I can't have the future father of my baby come quite that fast. I'm not done torturing you yet."

Even if she didn't already look like a super model, Nikki could have made a fortune doing phone sex. The combination of her face, body, and smile were enough to make me come. Now and then I would close my eyes just to feel the wonder of Nikki's tongue wrapping around my cock. I would then open my eyes and see the blue-eyed blonde beauty smiling back at me. The only reason I withstood almost an hour of this special treatment from the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen was that I'd already come in her mouth or face seven times in the last day. I was about to let go when we heard the sound of someone opening the front door of the suite.

"Could you come back to make the beds later, just leave us some extra towels?" I shouted.

"Charley, just let go. I don't care if the maid sees us. If she's cute, maybe she can join us."

There was silence first then the second sound of our bedroom door being flung open. The next thing I knew, Alix had stripped, jumped on the bed, kissed us both on our mouths, pushed Nikki aside, then grabbed my cock without using her hands. My entire shaft was down her throat and she was ran her tongue across my balls.

"Good to see you, Alix. I take it this means that you're not mad."

Alix's mouth made a popping sound as she pulled off of me. "What's to be mad at? I randomly run into my father while I'm at my first Bella Luna convention. Thank God MLA was happening this week too. I'm about to head out to lunch with Dad and we walk right in on my sister blowing my boyfriend in my hotel room."

"Oh my God, Alix! Did your father recognize me?"

"If he did, he wasn't going to say anything. He doesn't confront the truly awkward, like Mom being bi or the fact that she started seeing your father when they were still "working" on their marriage. He did ask about you a couple times while we were at lunch, but that's not strange. He's always had a crush on you. You've been shot from behind a couple hundred times. Even clothed, your perfect butt with your long blonde hair brushing over it the curve is pretty distinctive. Like a couple million men have it memorized."

"Shit."

"You remember when I found one of your swimwear calendars in his workshop?"

"Definitely freaked me out."

"I'm sure a couple months of that calendar got stuck together."

"Okay, too much information, definitely too much information." I interrupted. "All I know is that this is all kinds of weird even if your father didn't happen to recognize Nikki."

"I suppose the only thing worse is if you were to tell me that you'd knocked Nikki up."

Nikki's face turned red. All the air went out of me.

Alix didn't miss it, "Seriously, you've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Alix, I'm not pregnant. You're my sister. Charley's your boyfriend, at least he's been for most of the last year. Would I get pregnant without telling you first?"

Alix let out a sigh of relief. I don't know why, but I found myself staring at her perfectly-formed breasts and nipples.

"You're awfully silent, Charley."

"Well, I don't know where to start. Nikki's not pregnant, but..."

I looked pleadingly towards Nikki.

"Nikki, why do I have the feeling that It's going to be a lot easier to hear this if I make you rim me first."

I wasn't sure if Alix was ordering or asking her sister to start in on a depraved act involving her anal nerve endings.

Obediently, Nikki crawled over to Alix's perfect-tight ass and started kissing her butt cheeks. Seconds later, Alix sucked in her breath and started to moan softly. She then went back to licking the shaft of my cock. Clearly, Alix had a thing for extracting confessions in unusual ways.

"Alix, are you torturing us or rewarding us? I can't really tell."

"Nikki, dear, that feels wonderful, but I think it's time for you to French kiss Charley."

Nikki pulled away then crawled around Alix towards me to begin kissing me with a tongue that had recently been elsewhere. She briefly licked my ear and whispered, "You know she's just playing."

"Are you sure she's not really mad?"

"She's too turned on to be mad."

"But, she gets off on being mad sometimes. I should know."

"Believe me, a woman doesn't usually take a guy's cock in her mouth, if she's genuinely angry."

"How well do you really know your sister?"

Nikki kissed me softly on the lips and my mouth opened as our tongues met. Nikki's mouth tasted as sweet and fresh as ever.

"So who's going to tell me what's going on here? I make a joke about your getting Nikki pregnant and you both act as if you've been caught at the scene of a murder."

She grazed the bottom of my penis with her teeth for emphasis. Nikki immediately stopped kissing me. "Alix, you know that I've always wanted to have a baby."

"Nikki, you'd have millions of guys volunteering to help you with that. Do you really have to suck my boyfriend into the job?"

I interrupted, "Alix, you've told me repeatedly that you don't want children."

"But Charley, you didn't want them either. It's not exactly the best feeling in the world to find out that my bikini model sister seems to have changed your mind by offering her own womb among other things."

"Alix, do we need to talk about this when you're in the middle of giving me a blowjob?"

She bit my cock. It wasn't painful, but it was hard enough for me to lose some of my erection.

"Does that help?"

I turned to Nikki, "See, I told you she was mad."

"Charley, if Alix were really mad, she'd have drawn blood."

"Look, the two of you and Gina are closer to me than anyone in the world. Don't you think you could have mentioned something like this? Besides Charley, we haven't even had our date yet and you're already talking about due dates with Nikki."

"Alix, Nikki and I talked about it for the first time last night."

"Then what was the business with the pillow over her stomach the night before we gang-sucked Mister High Performance Penis?"

"Alix, I swear that Charley and I didn't discuss anything until last night. When we had our date a week ago, I maybe mentioned it, but we never discussed it. Besides, it doesn't mean that Charley and I are getting married."

"I'm sure that Audrey will be relieved to hear that. Does she at least know about this?"

"No." Nikki murmured.

Having to admit that gave Nikki pause.

"Alix, we maybe got carried away in the moment last night." I said.

Suddenly, Nikki gave me a look.

"Charley, you might have been, but I wasn't. I'd been thinking about it since our night with Stefani. Were you really just carried away? I need to know."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Alix. I wasn't carried away. I've agreed to make a baby with your sister last night. I want to do it, whether it wrecks everything else or not."

"Alix, before you get the wrong idea, I only let Charley come in my mouth and face last ngiht."

"How many times?"

"Alix, why's that matter?" I asked.

'I think it was seven. I'm not sure how to count the doubleheader in the hot tub." Nikki confessed.

"Remind me to stay out of that hot tub and that's twice as many times as you ever came with me, Charley."

"Why do all of you make such a big deal about the number of times, I come? Shouldn't you be counting your own orgasms?"

"Charley, it's one of your obsessions. At least ever since Tabby got you off four times that first date. It tells me that Nikki gets you more excited than I do." Alix snapped.

"Alix, that's not true."

Nikki broke in, "I don't know about that Charley. I'm pretty proud of making you come so many times last night. I'm also amazed that your cock still wants attention. There really is no way one woman's going to be enough for little Charley there. If you and I wind up living together, Stefani's going to be spending a lot of nights at our house."

"You conceited bitch!"

For a moment, I was sure that a girl fight was going to break out, but before I could even say, "Alix, cool it!" the sisters were giggling.

"Did we scare the shit out of you, Charley? You don't think I know that Nikki gets guys hot? The first five boys who went out with me were just trying to get closer to her. After a while, we turned it into a game. Nikki would suddenly show up in a bikini while the guy was in the living room waiting for me to get ready. She'd drop something and we'd see how long it took for him to try to pick it up. I'd come out at just the wrong time and the guy would be squirming to cover up his boner. It was pretty funny stuff, though it was funnier when I thought Nikki was just into other girls."

"More like women. I always liked them a bit older."

"You mean like that crone, Gina?" Alix quipped.

"Or Audrey." She answered, "There were a couple boys who kept having to cross their legs when they came over. Do you think your Mom knew what we were up to?"

"I do now."

"I thought you said that you thought Alix was a prude."

"She was. You can be a prude and still be a tease. Anyway, I was really the one doing the teasing. I've always loved it."

Alix and Nikki started making out, though each of them had a hand on my cock. I preferred two mouths, but two hands from two different women had its charms too. Nikki stroked my shaft while Alix tickled my balls. As their kissing got more passionate, I felt them interlace their fingers around the base of my cock.

"Charley, we were wondering if you'd mind watching for a few minutes?"

I shrugged then crawled off the bed.

"Don't worry, babe. You're going to get your turn." Nikki blew me a kiss as Alix began tonguing her sister's nipples.

She worked her way down to Alix's pussy and Alix lasted about two minutes. After a short makeout break, Alix took a strap on to her sister and, much to my surprise, Nikki came surprisingly quickly. Both girls were looking me in the eye at the big moment. Seemingly exhausted, they cuddled and exchanged soft kisses. If I didn't know otherwise, I would have been certain that they were very much in love with one another.

"So Charley, are you ready for your turn?"

"Alix. Before we get going again, I really was going to tell you about the baby plans once I had the chance. It's just that you kind of walked in on us first."

"Charley, I was in our hotel room and just headed out the door with my Dad. I didn't walk in on anybody. Do you really think I didn't notice that you were coming all over Nikki's face?"

"I thought we did a pretty good job of hiding it, all things considered."

"I didn't see you spray her face. It was your face that gave it away. You were in total ecstasy."

"I'm really sorry, Alix. I know this is all really backwards, but my only commitment to Nikki is to have a baby with her."

Nikki nodded enthusiastically, a little too enthusiastically. Did she really just want me for my sperm?

"So, let me get this straight. You want to have a baby with Nikki, but you'd still consider being with me?"

It occurred to me that this was like a scene from a demented deconstruction of some Hollywood romantic comedy.

"If you'd be willing to consider it, yes, that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Wouldn't a baby be better off with two parents?"

"Well, for one, the two of you turned out extremely well and your own parents didn't stay married to each other. Second, the baby's going to have at least two parents regardless. If Nikki stays with Audrey, they're going to raise the baby together with me spending regular time with them. If Nikki and I decide to be with each other..."

Nikki spoke up. "Alix, I don't want to take Charley from you, but I do want a part of him. We can share him."

"Well, it's really not very big part at all." Alix giggled again "I mean especially compared to your Dad's, though I never really saw his up close. Do you remember how mom would be walking bow-legged some mornings?"

"Alix, seriously, would you go through with our date tonight? I definitely understand if you'd rather not."

"Wow, Charley. That's not exactly the most romantic way I've ever been asked out!"

"Alix, I love you."

"I know that Charley. It's just that you love Gina, Tabby, Stefani, and maybe even Doctor Tarah too. Not to mention the fact that you're clearly in love with Nikki and planning to make a baby with her. Tell me something, Charley. If I wanted to make a baby with you too, would you do it?"

"It would be fine with me," Nikki whispered.

"But I didn't ask you, slut!"

It was now completely impossible to tell where the line began between Alix being angry and Alix playing with me.

"Well, since I have to be a slut, do you mind if I blow Charley while the two of you talk?"

Nikki kissed the tip of my penis then tilted it in the general direction of Alix's face.

"I have to say, I love the way your family argues." I said.

Nikki swirled her tongue along the front of my cock shaft.

"Alix, I would definitely want to have a baby with you too. You're stepsisters, so it's not quite as weird."

"Did I tell you that Aunt Hillary sucked off our boyfriend yesterday?"

"Oh my God! Charley. I'm pretty loose about these things, but you keep your cock away from my mother's mouth! Do you understand me? There are certain lines that aren't okay to cross."

I paused.

"I'd never get it on with your mother, Alix."

"Have you seen my mom? If Aunt Hilary got you hot, my mom's going to leave you all smoke and ashes."

"Well, not in person."

"Just a warning, Charley. My mom's also pretty affectionate. My Dad complained to me once in so many words that he was afraid that she'd blown all his friends. He then pretended like he'd never said it. She's a horrible flirt around men and more than a few guys have gotten the wrong idea."

"Alix, she had a lot of dates after my Dad died. It doesn't mean that your Mom was giving them all head. Men like her for other reasons."

"Like a very perky 36D of them reasons? Talk about my getting the wrong end of her gene pool."

"Alix, you don't have to be jealous of everyone in our family."

"I'm not jealous. Nikki, I spent my entire adolescence around you, mom, and Aunt Hillary. I now spend my time in Minneapolis around Gina. It's just awkward sometimes."

"Alix, back up for a second. If having oral sex with your mother is a line I can't ever cross, are you telling me that my making a baby with Nikki might be one I can cross?"

"Well, that depends. Do you plan to keep fucking each other after that?"

I paused only to have Nikki answer for me.

"Only if you join us sometimes, Sis. I waited a long time to taste you between your legs."

I took a risk and answered honestly.

"Alix, I don't want to give up making love to either of you, separately or together. You're my best friend. Nikki's going to be the mother of my child. I'm going to want to fuck her and a lot of the time I'll be making love with her. It won't be just casual sex."

"I suppose you still want to fuck Gina and Dr. Tarah."

"I do."

Was I pressing my luck? A long silence ensued as Nikki continued to suck my cock and Alix kissed and fondled her sister's perfect- bikini- model breasts.

"Charley, how come you're not mentioning Tabby? I was sure you'd never give up fucking her. I've only been with her one time and I wouldn't want to give up fucking her myself. She totally turned me inside out."

"Alix, it's complicated, but Tabby's probably going to stay a very fond memory for me."

"Does she know that?"

"Now that Nikki and I are going to make a baby together, it's not going to work with Tabby."

"Oh! I know it's weird, but I'm disappointed. I was falling for her too. I thought the three of us had a special chemistry. She actually didn't seem like the jealous type. I should know, because I'm the jealous type."

"I did too, but some things I can't control. I'm the happiest guy in the world just being able to have Nikki and you in my life."

Nikki kissed the tip of my penis.

"Charley, as much as I love you and as much as I love Alix, there's a real connection between Tabby and you. Are you sure you know what you're doing? I definitely wouldn't object to having her in our lives. You know she's one of the partners in Audrey's film company?"

"I'd wondered where she got all that video recording equipment. Girls, I'm just happy to be with the two of you. Why not spend tonight together to celebrate that?"

Nikki's eyes widened yet again and I felt her jaw tense as she licked the underside of my penis.

"Charley, I really need to go see Audrey. I haven't responded to her proposal and she doesn't know about our baby-making plans."

"Aren't couples supposed to figure that sort of thing out together?" Alix asked.

We waited for Nikki's answer.

"Audrey knows that I've want to have a baby. She's also a big fan of Charley's."

"It still doesn't mean that you don't need to talk to her about the when and the who."

"Couples don't always discuss whether or not to have a baby before the woman gets pregnant. Sometimes it just happens."

"But not gay couples," I said.

Nikki sat up. I'd never seen her upset or confused before.

"Shit, what have I done?"

We both pulled Nikki to us,"Audrey loves you. You'll get it worked out. Besides, we're certainly not going to tell her that you told us first, so she doesn't have to know that part."

"But, I know what I did. I'm mostly afraid about what it means that I did it."

"It means you want to have a baby some time. Does Audrey?"

"I think so."

"You think so?" Alix shook her head as she said it.

"Maybe you need to talk about what you want with Audrey as a couple."

"Charley, I think a lot of it has to do with this high performance cock stuff. Sometimes, I really miss my Dad. You remind me of him in so many ways."

Alix broke in, "Charley reminds you of Jack?"

"They're both very thoughtful and patient. They have good hearts. Women seemed to take to my father even if they didn't know about his cock. And there is the whole high performance penis thing."

"Nikki, I loved your Dad too, but I have to say I've never seen Charley as anything like Jack. I do agree with you though that they have similar qualities. As for the high-performance penis part, there's a 78% chance that if the two of you have a son that he'll have one too, at least the physiological part of it. As I understand it, it's a lot like computers. The hardware sets the limits, but the software determines performance. Oooh, bad pun."

Nikki shrugged then kissed me softly. "Charley, I guess we have some big decisions to make here. I haven't forgotten that one of them is for the two of us to be together. And I do love rebooting your operating system with my mouth."

"Nikki, I understand. You have to talk to Audrey about a bunch of things. I know how much she loves you. Alix and I need to figure things out too."

"Don't take this the wrong way. You know I love you Nikki and you're my sister, but I hadn't ever really met Audrey and I had no idea that she was also Samantha Sierra until Charley called me way back when. I think of the two of us as close, but there's kind of a pattern here with you. You don't always share everything even with people who love you."

Nikki thought for a moment, then nodded.

"I guess I hide things. I know your mom's fine with me being with a woman. She was the one who made it easier for me to come out by taking me aside and telling me she was bi. It was that Audrey was a porn star, a really famous one. I mean, I thought you were a prude who couldn't deal with the fact that I was into girls. It turned out that you're almost a bigger dyke than I am. I'm not the only one in the family who hides stuff. Did you know your mom was afraid to tell you that she's bi? You used to be so jealous of my spending time alone with your mom. You'd say that she liked me better than you. She was helping me deal with my attraction to other girls. Had we known that you were a rug muncher wannabe too, she would have gladly brought you along."

"Shit, Nikki. You really expected me to tell Mom that I had this giant crush on my own stepsister?"

"I told her that I wanted to be with you. She was cool, just told me to make sure that you wanted it too. She was worried that you were going to be celibate for life."

Most of the pleasures of doing a threesome with two beautiful blonde sisters are obvious. I'd been an only child though and my being naked on the bed between the two as they had this conversation aroused me in a completely different way. I wasn't just living out a fantasy. All of the women I'd been involved with since the No Strings Challenge started were very real, with the exception of BBW Dom. I knew both Nikki and Alix at a very intimate level personally and sexually, yet there were so many things I was still learning.

The two women hugged. Just watching them, made me feel like crying.

"So if Charley knocks me up?'

"Nikki, I'd love to be an aunt. I've never wanted kids of my own anyway. You know that!"

They turned to me, "See Charley, we hugged it out."

"Well, then. I guess Nikki needs to go check in with Audrey and maybe you and I can start our date."

Nikki giggled mischievously. " Audrey's doing a seminar at Bella Luna, we've got time. I have an idea about how to spend it."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.