The No Strings Challenge - Cover

The No Strings Challenge

Copyright© 2007 by lametoad

Part 18: Spin the Bottle

Erotica Sex Story: Part 18: Spin the Bottle - Regular guy puts out a challenge on the internet to have the best sexual experience possible. Things work out pretty well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

"Did I die?"

"Of course not, Charley. You didn't even have a heart attack."

It was Doctor Tarah. We were in a hospital room. A stack of electronic monitors stood near my bed. They were all blank. Even with Doctor Tarah there, it took me a minute to assure myself that it was the monitors that weren't plugged in, not me.

"How long have I been here?"

"Just a few hours. You know how you always talk about feeling like you died and went to heaven. Well, see what you did?"

"So I'm okay then?"

"Charley, I'm a urologist. I'm not the right doctor for either the rest of your body or your libido."

"The last thing I remember, I was in a room at the Bellagio and Gina, Alix, Tabby, and Nikki were all there at the same time."

"That's what I was told. Just to be clear, it's not the sex, it's the stress. You got overwhelmed."

"I see."

"By the way, Nikki's not pregnant. She was joking. You passed out before she could let you know that."

"Wow, I don't remember that at all."

"You don't remember her pulling the pillow out from under her dress?"

"Definitely not. Mostly, I remember being with Gina."

"That's interesting. While you were out, the ladies say you kept repeating Alix and Tabby's names. Gina wasn't real pleased. Alix and Tabby weren't exactly pleased either about your mentioning both of them."

I blinked multiple times. I could see the backs of head just beyond the door of the room. I couldn't tell if they were the ladies or not.

"I take it that I'm still in Las Vegas and it's still Saturday? Thanks so much for flying out here just to see me."

"You are in Las Vegas, but it's Sunday morning. Tabby called me and I flew in on the first flight this morning. I have privileges at this hospital, but I was coming here anyway."

"You were?"

"Didn't anyone tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"It's the Bella Luna convention. Usually we have it on an island, but there's some benefactor who helps fund the society who wanted it in Las Vegas this time."

I suspected that Gina had something to do with that, but decided not to go there.

"Mmmm, so what happened to me?"

"Do you remember when Stefani's guy fainted in the middle of her hat trick?"

"I remember that they revived him and he had two more orgasms. But, yeah! Are you saying that I'm like him?"

"Just that he had all this anxiety too. You were in a completely relaxed state with Gina. You open the door and three different women whom you have to resolve stuff with show up all at once. When Tabby phoned, I had them bring you here just to be on the safe side and I did want to make sure that all the work that I'd done on your penis was still intact."

"I'm embarrassed."

"Don't be, Charley. We've all been following your saga. You're really not built for this emotionally."

"Whoa!"

"Charley, it's actually a good thing. Part of what makes you so terrific in bed is that you also put your heart into it. That's not a bad thing. It's just that people who do that have a very hard time fucking and moving on. I don't think you're actually made that way. I'm afraid that I am, though."

I nodded sadly. Even in hospital greens, Dr. Tarah exuded sex.

"Tarah, I know you're right, but there will always be a part of me that will long to be up your ass or down your throat."

"Charley, that's so romantic."

She kissed me on the lips then turned as I watched her wiggle away. Much to my relief, Tarah shut and locked the door instead of walking out of it. She put a finger to her lips.

"I need to make sure your high-performance cock is still ready to go. My guess is that those four ladies are planning to push its limits. Truth is that I've missed you Charley. I hope you don't mind if we do this examination the old-fashioned way."

Dr. Tarah unbuttoned her top and had me unsnap her bra. Even after being with Gina's perfect pair, Dr. Tarah's breasts were marvels. I don't know that I'll ever get used to how many different ways a woman's breasts can be perfect. I immediately took her left nipple in my mouth while the good doctor leaned over and pulled aside my hospital gown to expose an already aroused penis.

"Mmmm. You're such a gentleman Charley. You always stand up to greet me."

She kissed the tip then ran her tongue gently around the head of my cock. I groaned.

"I've heard Gina is an incredible cocksucker. I hope she didn't spoil you for mortal women like me."

Dr. Tarah took three quarters of my shaft down with ease. I'd been with her more than 25 times and her mouth and tongue felt wonderfully familiar. I groaned some more as she pulled off of me.

"Your cock remains incredibly responsive, Charley. The blood flow is still even across the structure. If I might ask, how many times did you ejaculate for Gina?"

"I think it was five times."

She made a face.

"You know, I don't think you and I ever made it past three. Should we maybe fix that?"

"I'm pretty sure I'd pass out again."

"Ahhh, we can't have that not with all those pretty ladies waiting to rape you with their mouths back at your hotel suite."

Dr. Tarah was licking my balls now. She slipped a finger up my ass. I was already squirming as I struggled to keep control.

"Is that where they are?"

"Well, they wanted to hang around here, but I told them you were alright and that I didn't want them to get you too excited until I checked you out. I sent them back to the Bellagio. They're probably having some sort of girl on girl fun if I know Tabby. I heard Gina talking to Nikki about their putting on some sort of show for you."

"Are you joining us?"

"I wasn't invited."

"Tarah, of course you can join us."

"It's okay Charley. They have my pager in case they take you beyond your physical limit. Anyway, I already made other plans."

"Really?"

"Just because I'm obsessed with your cock, doesn't mean I can't date other gentlemen."

"So, who's the lucky guy?"

"It's more like guys. You were one of the few men who could satisfy me all by yourself. Anyway, I saw Stefani's hat trick video and I got ideas of my own."

"More medical research?"

Dr. Tarah took a few seconds to deep throat me. She was still standing by the side of the bed and her perfect rear end was thrust up in the air. Somewhere in there, she had slipped her pants off.

"Not really. I'm not into big crowds and I'm not a total slut. Every now and then I like to do three to five guys at once. It's the sort of thing I don't think you would have wanted to handle about me."

"I don't think I would have, but I'm sure your dates are looking forward to it."

"Well, as far as they know, they're just meeting me for dinner. In fact, they don't even know about the other gentlemen showing up."

"Wow!"

"They always get offended at first, then I manage to talk them into staying. Guys are so simple sometimes. They'll do anything for the prospect of a blow job from someone with my tits."

One of the amazing things I'd discovered since the No Strings Challenge started was that there were scenarios I wouldn't join in real life, but I'd get really turned on hearing about them. I absolutely loved hearing Stefani and Tarah's stories about their adventures and my cock would respond accordingly. Dr. Tarah was well aware of that. Her tongue slithered up and down the shaft of my cock as her hands roamed my stomach and thighs. I motioned for Dr. Tarah to get on the bed so we could sixty nine. She complied immediately. She was already well lubricated and jumped as soon as my tongue touched her clitoris.

"Geez, Charley. I'm probably only going to last thirty seconds before you make me come."

It turned out to be thirty five and the next one took just over a minute. I pushed her forward on the hospital bed, moving her head and shoulders towards the footboard. The view from above was incredible. Dr. Tarah had broad shoulders, a supple back, and her rear was both tight and generous at the same time. I admired the perfect apple-shaped curve and its smoothness. Nature had outdone itself when it gave Dr. Tarah her ass or was it just twenty years of dancing? All I knew was that I wanted to pop that bubble one more time.

"Charley, you know I'm not letting any of my dates tonight anywhere near it. For now anyway, my ass is still reserved for you."

I nestled the tip of my cock next to her opening then pushed gently and slowly as Dr. Tarah's rear end pushed back. I'd now enjoyed Tabby, Samantha Sierra, and Nikki this way, but Dr. Tarah's ass was in a class of its own. She was very sensitive back there and also had terrific control of her big and little muscles. When my cock moved in her ass, she knew just how to respond.

Dr. Tarah popped up to her knees while I increased the intensity of my strokes.

"Fill me up with that cock, Charley. I just love doing you this way."

I was sure that I was going to lose control, but Dr. Tarah pulled off of me and grabbed my shaft just below the tip and squeezed. My cock felt like a vigorously shaken Coke bottle.

"Sorry baby, you can't come there this time. I have to finish checking out your equipment."

It took five minutes for my natural carbonation to subside. I winced when she finally let go. My balls were sore from the unrelieved pressure. Dr. Tarah then cleaned me off with the various soaps available in the hospital room.

"Charley, I'm going to present you with two options here. I'm virtually certain that your cock is working fine, but if you want to be sure I need to taste your cum. I can tell if your acid-base balance is in the right range, what the volume is, fun stuff like that."

"And option two?"

"Well, you may want to save yourself for your harem tonight. Any group that includes little Miss Hoover is probably going to leave you needing whatever bodily fluids your body can generate. You can think of this as foreplay and I can hit your erection with a cold spoon. It works every time."

It wasn't the first time my brain told me one thing and my cock told me another. In the last two days, I had come in Gina's mouth or face five times. Before that, I'd been with Nikki and Stefani together. Tonight, I faced the prospect of being with four of the sexiest most sexually skilled women in the world. I knew that I should be saving up. On the other hand, there was the small matter of Dr. Tarah having her mouth around my cock while I was trying to decide. Her tongue paid special attention to my glans as her fingers caressed my balls.

"It's your choice, sweetie, but I have my preference. An oil change is never a bad idea when you're doing a tune up."

"I can see that Doctor."

"Do I have your consent then now that we've discussed possible side effects and negative consequences?"

I nodded as Dr. Tarah set up a rhythm with her tongue and mouth. My balls contracted and it felt like I sent a gallon of cum down her throat which Dr. Tarah swallowed immediately and with impressive efficiency. She had an unbelievably soft mouth. My cock is extremely sensitive right after orgasm, but Tarah knew just how to lick and kiss it. She wiped her mouth with her forearm.

"You're spoiling me Charley."

"How's that?"

"I love the taste of your cum and there's always so much of it."

"I think it's strictly a function of my partner. You always get me completely turned on."

Tarah cuddled next to me, her cheek pressed against my chest.

"You know, Charley, it still makes me sad."

"What makes you sad?"

"We're so good together. It makes me wish that I weren't a nymphomaniac."

"I actually love that about you."

She touched my face with her hand, "I know you do. I'm basically a scientist though and I've seen enough to know that we wouldn't work over the long haul. Maybe if I hadn't gotten into giving special lap dances in the champagne room, but it's part of who I am now."

"I know you're right about you, but I wish I knew what was right for me."

"I have a feeling the ladies are going to help you sort that out tonight. I just know that I'm not one of your long term solutions. Anytime you need a urologist though or a girlfriend for the night?"

"You got it."

I patted her magnificent ass. Tarah slipped out of the hospital bed and began to put her clothes back on.

"Geez, Charley, I need to get ready for my date tonight. Wouldn't be right for me to show up with your cum on my breath and looking like I just had six orgasms in a row. I need to at least let them believe that I haven't been with a guy in a long time."

"I guess I have to get ready for mine too. By the way Doc, could I ask for some professional advice here?"

Dr. Tarah laughed as she shook her hair out.

"Charley, stay in bed for a while, I've ordered them to bring you massive quantities of pineapple juice. Drink as much as you can. Take some deep breaths. Maybe meditate or do yoga for an hour. I know it's not easy for you, but try not to think about sex. With a cock like yours, you'll fully recharge in no time. It comes with having a high performance penis. It's more than up to the challenge. I should know."

She kissed me on the lips then surprised me by taking my cock in her mouth again for a minute though she took care to mostly just lick and kiss the shaft.

"Thanks for the mouthful of cum sweetie."

"Well, I look forward to hearing about your date some time soon. Enjoy yourself. I know the guys will."

She winked at me and went to unlock the door to my hospital room. I watched her magnificent ass wiggle away from me. Would I ever get to do this again with Doctor Tarah?


After the cab got me back to the Bellagio, I went up to the suite. All of Doctor Tarah's teasing about what was to come had led me to expect to walk in on a wild girl on girl orgy. I certainly wouldn't have complained had that been the case, but it wasn't. All four ladies were dressed casually and sitting in different parts of the suite. Gina was in a pair of pink gym shorts and a college t-shirt. She had her long dark hair in a ponytail. Alix was sitting on the bed in a short blue dress while she brushed her hair with a book opened in front of her. Tabby came out of the bathroom in jeans and a tank top. She was wearing heels though. Nikki opened the door and she was dressed similarly to Gina except that Nikki's long blonde hair was down and she had on a San Francisco Giants baseball cap. The thing with Nikki is that no matter what she had on, she always looked like a model. The shorts accentuated the length of her legs. Her hair hung over the back of her t-shirt just so. There was also just something about getting a hug from Nikki. We fit together.

"Charley, I feel so bad about scaring you like that. I just figured you realized that I couldn't be that pregnant yet."

"Nikki, I wasn't that at all. It was just having all three of you come into the room at the same time. I though what you did was pretty funny."

"I probably shouldn't have had you cum in me without protection. It just felt so good though."

I hugged Nikki again, "I didn't do anything to stop you and it felt good to me too."

She gave me a long kiss. If I'd come back to the Bellagio with any concerns about being able to perform sexually, I wasn't worried now. My erection pressed against her stomach.

"Good to have you back, Charley. From now on, you come in my mouth or ass only."

She took me by the hand and walked me into the suite. Gina hugged me then kissed me on the mouth. Tabby ran her finger along the zipper of my pants as she pressed against me. She whispered, "We're really going to have fun tonight."

Alix was last. I threw my arms around her and squeezed her against me. "I know we have to talk."

Alix whispered back, "I feel so out of control Charley. I thought I'd given you a heart attack by my being so jealous. I've never been like this."

I couldn't tell if the tears on my cheek were hers or mine. I didn't feel like I'd done anything wrong, but it was obvious that Alix was hurting. One part of her had told her she could handle my going through with the challenge. Another part should have known better.

"Alix, if you want to go somewhere to talk alone, we can do that."

She shook her head. "I'm a big girl Charley. We don't need to do that. The girls and I talked it through while you were in the hospital."

"Talked what through?"

She winked at me. "You'll see. I'm sure you'll have no complaints."

I took a seat on the couch in the living room area. The ladies sat around me, but seemed to be careful about keeping their distance from me and one another.

"So, Alix seems to be telling me that you have our evening planned."

They giggled.

Gina said, "Well, it's been pretty obvious to all of us that you love being teased. We can't do that if you know what to expect."

I nodded.

Tabby was next, "Of course, we're not here for some orgy. We thought we owed it to you to help you figure out who wins your challenge and other stuff."

"Well, I was thinking a playoff system might be nice. Maybe instead of the BCS, this would be the BJS."

No one laughed.

"Charley, we're women. We only pretend to be interested in sports," Gina said.

"Well, I think Tabby may have deepened her interest in sports recently."

Tabby wasn't nearly as upset as I thought she'd be. It wasn't right that I'd referred to Frank Mitchell in front of the other ladies, but the last twenty-four hours had affected me. I wanted to speak very directly, even if it meant not being my usual diplomatic self.

She took a deep breath, kicked off her heels, and shook her head.

"Charley, that's one of the reasons I came up to your room. I felt I needed to let you know what really happened."

Nikki spoke up, "Tabby, if you need to be alone with Charley for a bit, we can go to the bar for an hour and pretend to be hookers."

"First, the three of you would cause a stampede down there and you'd piss off the real pros who are trying to earn a living. Second, we promised each other this afternoon that we were just going to say everything in the open. I trust you ladies as my Bella Luna sisters and I've always trusted Charley."

I was trying to steal a peek at the twin bulges in Tabby's tank top. I wasn't sure if she was wearing a bra. I'd already seen the t of her g-string sticking out the back of her jeans. I'm pretty sure she had caught me looking. She smiled at me and a part of me melted.

"It may take a while. Is that okay with everyone?"

The other ladies nodded.

"Well, Charley, when I first heard what Doctor Tarah prescribed for Frank's problem, I was pissed at you."

"At me?"

"If you were my boyfriend, you were supposed to say "No". Instead, you said it was up to me not you."

"Are you still pissed at me?"

Tabby looked down then shook it slowly. "It dawned on me that the last time I saw you I was swapping your cum with Darcy. After that Darcy and I went on a date where I had my tongue between her legs for three days in a row. Charley, I realized that we'd told each other that we loved each other, but we didn't have any understandings beyond that. I couldn't exactly expect you to demand monogamy from me."

One thing I'd discovered since the No Strings Challenge started was that I repeatedly underestimated Tabby. She'd put her finger right on what I couldn't articulate about where we stood the one time we'd talked about Dr. Tarah's cure for Frank Mitchell. While Tabby was licking Darcy's pussy into continual orgasm, Dr. Tarah was repeatedly taking sperm samples from me without the benefit of lab equipment. How could we have presumed anything about one another's sexual fidelity?

I scanned the room and my stomach suddenly felt queasy.

"Ladies, it just dawned on me that I've told each of you that I love you."

Alix broke in, "We're not blaming you, Charley. I know you didn't do it to play games with my feelings. Your challenge turned out to be an intense experience emotionally. It's just that my feelings were really genuine."

"Mine too." Nikki reached a hand out to her stepsister and squeezed it. Alix put her other hand on top of Nikki's.

"Charley, I've been in love with you in a way since I was a girl. I kind of got used to the idea of your being with other women. I just didn't expect one of them to be my best friend." Gina moved next to Alix and kissed her on the cheek.

"I feel like I'm living in an episode of Big Love only with much hotter women and no kids around."

The ladies laughed and Alix broke in again,"Charley, you're an incredible sex partner but big and love don't exactly go together when I think about you."

"Not that any of us are complaining," Gina said.

I started to blush.

"He does have the greatest personality though," Nikki said.

"And a cute face, particularly when it's buried in my ass," Tabby was the last to pile on.

The ladies got up and moved next to me on the couch. The two stepsisters were on each side of me. Gina was planted next to Alix. Tabby had pulled her chair towards me. She was close enough to bend over and take my cock in her mouth.

I took a deep breath, I could swear that I could pick up each lady's distinct scent. I could even tell that Nikki was already getting aroused. I just wasn't sure if it was because of me or because she was probably going to get her long awaited chance to spend quality time with Alix. I was hoping it was both. Ever since I'd found out they were stepsisters, I'd fantasized about watching the two of them together. Of course, I'd had virtually the same fantasy about Alix and Gina, Gina and Tabby, and Gina and Nikki. Most of the fantasies had me somewhere between, but not always.

Some people talk about a thing called "sexual heat." It's something about the way the air in a room takes on a charge between two people who are physically attracted. I'd seen bits of it in my life, but never felt it from four different women all at once.

Tabby noticed it first, "Ladies, I think Charley's starting to get hot and bothered."

"Maybe if we took his pants off, he'll cool down a little bit," Nikki teased.

"Somehow, I don't think that's going to help," Gina said.

"Charley, I'll leave it up to you."

"Leave what up to me?"

"Do you want me to finish telling everyone what happened with Frank or do you want to start in on your hat trick with us?"

"Tabby, it was supposed to be a surprise!" Gina groaned.

"Well duh! It's not like anyone who's followed this thing was going to be surprised. Charley knows perfectly well that there was going to be yet another cocksucking competition of some sort and that it had to involve all four of us. It's like wondering whether Alix and I are going to do a three way with him at some point or if Gina and Alix get it on. Some things are inevitable and Charley's certainly no idiot. He knows these things all happen eventually."

"Uh, I thought a hat trick was three goals."

"Charley, darling, no one said that it had to be one girl at a time," Gina giggled then reached across Alix to pat my upper thigh. In the process she brushed against Alix's breast. Alix made no attempt to move away.

"Of course, he doesn't necessarily know when it's going to happen or in what order. Mu, wha, haw, haw." Tabby's face broke into her nasty girl grin.

"How long is this Bella Luna convention anyway?"

"It's three more days. We spend the nights with you. You'll get some time to recover a little in the daytime. Or if you need more variety, you can maybe pick a lady up by the pool. There's a lot of curiousity about you, Charley. You may find it amazingly easy with all these conventioneers in town. Kayden Kross has been asking about you."

No woman knew how to tease better than Tabby.

"You know, I'd love to see some of the convention if it's okay."

"Sorry, Charley. Most of it is ladies only. There's a men's version of Bella Luna, but you might find it uncomfortable," Gina shrugged as she said it, "I have a feeling that you're going to need your rest anyway. Picking a winner for your No Strings Challenge may be more strenuous than you imagined."

Tabby cleared her throat, "Charley, what'll it be? You can have your hat trick right now or should I finish my story?"

"How about if we sort of meet half way? Tabby can finish her story, but only after you ladies each take off an item of clothing."

The women complied immediately. Alix pulled off her dress, revealing a black bra and g-string. Gina and Nikki took off their shorts which were covering string bikini bottoms. Tabby wriggled out of her jeans, which as I guessed weren't covering much of anything. I'd noticed the outline of a camel toe when she started her story and it struck me that her jeans couldn't have been any tighter. There was no room for underwear of any kind.

"Now it's your turn, Charley," they chorused.

I first pulled down just my pants, but they insisted that I take off my underpants too. Surprisingly, my cock was soft. I still wasn't used to having my dick out in front of this many women at once. It was definitely intimidating.

"Aw, it's so cute," Tabby bent forward and kissed the tip.

"Tabby, you know that's not fair," Alix fumed.

"You can kiss it too, if you want. I mean if it's okay with Charley."

I sighed. Instead of kissing the tip of my cock, Alix took me completely in her mouth and ran her tongue around the underside of my balls for about thirty seconds. I was still too nervous to be fully hard, but it definitely wasn't soft after that either.

I have a thing for women's abdomens and butts and each of the four ladies was a variation on perfection. Nikki was the tallest and she was on the slender side of shapely. Her hips were slightly boyish. Her stomach was flat as her legs were long. Gina was the curviest with a slender waist and rounded butt cheeks that were second only to Dr. Tarah's. Alix was compact and tight and probably the most girlish. Tabby was some perfect compromise between all those possibilities. Her butt was not over-exagerrated, but it did make an inviting shelf below her waist. She had a little diamond in her navel and just a bit of a tan line. It occurred to me that there was no particular shape or size that made a woman sexy.

"I'm going to get back to my story unless anyone else wants a pre-suck of Charley's cock."

"Tabby, I think it's best if you tell us what happened. I have to confess it's been on my mind a lot. You don't know how much I wanted to feel comfortable saying "No dammit, she's with me."

"You know Charley, I had assumed that Vicky felt that same way, but I was really shocked that she felt my getting it on with her husband was a good idea. All she would say was that if it'll help Frank, that's all I care about."

"Well, what did Frank say about it all?"

"He didn't want to do it at first, but Vicky confessed to him how much she missed being able to make love regularly. She told him that cuddling was fun and all, but ten inches in her pussy three or four times a week was also part of the fun. As much as she found partners elsewhere, none of them had what Frank had. No offense Charley."

"None taken. I had my own special thing with Vicky."

"Anyway, Vicky made it clear that she was willing to do anything to get that back, just the way Frank had been willing to do anything so she could continue to have a regular sex life while he was out of commission."

"Tabby, in your adventures had you ever been with one as big as Frank's," I had no idea why I asked that question. It was wrong in so many ways, but Tabby didn't seem phased."

"Actually, Charley, I'd never seen Frank's penis until a few days ago. He's never pretended that he didn't get around when he was younger, but he was always a complete gentleman with me. Vicky would tell me about it though."

Gina started giggling. "Come on Tabby, just answer the question."

Tabby blushed.

"I've seen a lot of cocks, even porn cocks, and Frank's was definitely in the top 3 for size."

The ladies were hooting, but my heart fell and I felt my own penis shrivel towards my abdomen.

Gina was still giggling, "It was the biggest I've ever seen."

I felt like I'd been hit in the stomach. Gina must have seen my face.

"Geez Charley, I was maybe eighteen. I did a soft drink commercial with him. I gave the guy a hand job. I wasn't letting anything that big near my mouth or pussy. He was a very charming man, never pressured me at all. He phoned a couple times after I jacked him off, but honestly he was just too big. Does that make you feel any better?"

"I don't know why, but it does."

Alix snorted,"Guys are so weird sometimes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Charley, it's like you're totally insecure about the fact that someone you know has been with one of us. You've fucked all four of us and cum in each of our mouths at least five times each. Do you see us getting weird about it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.